• No BFR
  • Standard gear
  • No prep
  • Fight to death or KO
  • No morals bloodlusted
  • No knowledge on each other
  • Fight takes place in the Avengers Masion living room
  • 10 meters apart

Could the Justice League take down a being who is compressed of the negative emotions of a billion billion beings (hate, fear, etc)?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Killemall

Justice League more often than not.

Mangog vs Superman by itself is a good fight. Granted Mangog is stronger and more durable, Superman is faster and more versatile.

Adding the whole league make it rather one sided.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

@Killemall: Well Batman, Aqua Man, Flash, and Cyborg can't even hurt him. There rather distractions. It's just basically Hal, Diana, and Clark.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's that demon in blue speedo?

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see the Justice League winning this, and I don't see them pulling off what Thor did. It took him multiple fights to figure out to attack him from within, something the League doesn't have here. The only way I would see them winning is if they BFR'd him, and it's against this battles rules.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Justice League can't win this; none of them can pull off what Thor has done to him.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is it a thor is more capable than the entire league kinda thing?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is it a thor is more capable than the entire league kinda thing?

To be fair I am pretty sure mangog is above Thor by a fairly big margin. I agree the league likely wins eventually.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, tough one. Mangog's a strength and durability MONSTER. I don't see the JL putting him down except BFR, which isn't an option. He literally no-sells the Silver Surfer and had to BFR'd by Odin.

I think he takes them down eventually.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog Slaughters

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Klaus

Mangog Slaughters

How? Thor was able to fight Mangog to a standstill alone. Here we have the entire League. And unlike Thor, the League have weapons that don't have to be struck internally to do damage. Both Aquaman and Wonder Woman have god forged weapons that will cut through Mangog, and while Mangog was much stronger than Thor, even his strength would be tested against the combined strength of Aquaman, Superman and Wonder Woman, with Hal Jordan providing powerful constructs. And if all else fails, the lasso of truth would bind him, and should even weaken him considering he is powered by hate, and as we know from when Diana put the lasso around Guy Gardner during the Superdoom arc, it calmed his hatred.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Goldchamp101

@klaus:

When has Thor ever fought Mangog to a standstill?

Mangog's hide is invincible (Or near Invincible) So that won't work. He's already no sold "God" Weapons

Mangog could break free of the lasso.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus:

When has Thor ever fought Mangog to a standstill?

Mangog's hide is invincible (Or near Invincible) So that won't work. He's already no sold "God" Weapons

Mangog could break free of the lasso.

During his first appearance when he invaded Asgard. Granted he was more focused on getting to the sword than actually fighting Thor, but he did manage to slow him down and evade being defeated himself (though in later appearances Thor was defeated).

Mangogs hide is not invincible, it is extremely durable, more so than Thors. The strongest weapon used against Mangog was Mjolnir which uses blunt force trauma and energy weapons, and it is a "god" weapon, but it wasn't god-forged. Arthur's trident has pierced Darkseid and Wonder Woman's sword can cut through atoms.

Please explain how Mangog, who can't fly btw, can break free of the unbreakable lasso of truth, which nullifies magical effects and also calms hatred in beings it wraps around.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Goldchamp101

@klaus:

That's the only time I've ever seen or heard of that. Anyway that's PIS as almost everytime they fought Thor lost by a large margin.

Why do you say it's not invincible? It's been never been Pierced

Is darkseid durable towards Piercing force? He could be like Despero. Could New 52 even do that atom cutting?

He tanked the strongest weapon in all of Asgard asarnel and kept going. Anyway what's special about a weapon forged from gods? Not anything more special then a god enchanted weapon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If doomsday could get out of the lasso why couldn't Mangog?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@klaus said:

During his first appearance when he invaded Asgard. Granted he was more focused on getting to the sword than actually fighting Thor, but he did manage to slow him down and evade being defeated himself (though in later appearances Thor was defeated).

That's because he was never really focused on Thor. I mean Thor himself did admit he was outmatched. I do understand that during Thor: Now Ends The Universe, the story you are referring to, Thor does fight Mangog for nearly 3 issues but it was a lot of Thor trying to hurt him but failing.

He is only actually defeated when Odin shows up.

Thor has only ever beaten Mangog once, and that was by blasting him with a blast inside Mangog's mouth.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Klaus

@klaus said:

That's because he was never really focused on Thor. I mean Thor himself did admit he was outmatched. I do understand that during Thor: Now Ends The Universe, the story you are referring to, Thor does fight Mangog for nearly 3 issues but it was a lot of Thor trying to hurt him but failing.

He is only actually defeated when Odin shows up.

Thor has only ever beaten Mangog once, and that was by blasting him with a blast inside Mangog's mouth.

Thanks for basically repeating what I already said.

And I never said Thor beat Mangog, I only said that Thor managed to slow him down, was able to evade being defeated himself and didn't defeat Mangog, hence a standstill.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: Mangog is much above Thor, it's not even debatable. He has even taken attack (I can't remember which comic it was from) that was capable of tearing apart the core of a star and it barely even slowed him down. His hide is impervious to anything Thor has at his disposal.

Also the lasso of Diana can hold him, but he'll simply overpower her similarly to how both New 52 and Pre-52 Doomsday have done against her. Only thing that really factors in this fight is her sword and Aquaman's trident, but lets not act like those two give them every win. I see this fight going similar to when the Justice League faced off against General Eilling Pre-52, except Mangog can't regenerate him, but has superior durability.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@klaus said:

Thanks for basically repeating what I already said.

And I never said Thor beat Mangog, I only said that Thor managed to slow him down, was able to evade being defeated himself and didn't defeat Mangog, hence a standstill.

But friend you are trying to use that to basically equal Thor with Mangog when what happened was it was Thor + entire Asgard + later Odin who together beat Mangog. Thor alone was doing nothing more than annoy him and just escaping someone when the said being is fighting an army and going after a specific weapon to presumably destroy the universe (Odin Sword) does not make it a standstill.

Because when you say standstill, it normally suggest both were on equal footing when that's untrue. Thor was never on equal footing with Mangog. In fact, in all his history, Thor has defeated Mangog once and lost just about every other time. In fact, 3 times in a single story arc.

So that was the concern I was raising.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: Mangog is much above Thor, it's not even debatable. He has even taken attack (I can't remember which comic it was from) that was capable of tearing apart the core of a star and it barely even slowed him down. His hide is impervious to anything Thor has at his disposal.

I don't know how this is relevant to anything I said as I never contradicted any of those points.

Also the lasso of Diana can hold him, but he'll simply overpower her similarly to how both New 52 and Pre-52 Doomsday have done against her. Only thing that really factors in this fight is her sword and Aquaman's trident, but lets not act like those two give them every win. I see this fight going similar to when the Justice League faced off against General Eilling Pre-52, except Mangog can't regenerate him, but has superior durability.

When did New 52 Diana ever fail to lasso Doomsday? The only time I can remember it happening is when she did lasso Superdoom and blitzed him into space. Mangog can't fly so unless Diana (and presumably and of the league members helping) are facing off on the ground, he can only pull himself towards her and that's only if his arms aren't bound. This isn't just Diana in the fight. Superman will be speed blitzing from all sides, as will Barry. Aquaman will come in from anywhere and stab him with the trident. Lantern can distract him etc etc. If they all work together, they can get him bound so tight he can't move, then while he is incapacitated either Diana or Arthur can use their weapons to finish him off. Similar to when they fought Darkseid, only not as dangerous.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus:

It's relevant due to the fact that you state Thor was capable of slowing him down when in reality that wasn't the case. It was mostly Thor trying to harm Mangog, which was ineffective in all of his attempts. Mangog easily disposed of him on multiple occasions.

Diana tried it twice on Doomsday Pre-52. First time she tried it, he simply tugged on the rope with his superior strength and brought her in closer to where he kneed her in the face. The second time she gets the rope around him, but he easily overpowers her and gets the rope around her in which he uses it to toss her at the Flash. I may have been wrong about the New 52 encounters, however seeing as how Pre-52 Diana who has been shown to be weaker was casually brushed aside by Doomsday and Mangog is of a similar power level to him, it's likely to happen again. The thing is, Mangog hasthe capability to one-shot everyone here bar Superman and Diana, and he will eventually get those strikes off. Sooner or later it's going to become only those two and they still don't have the power to get through his hide. Arthur's arm can be grabbed when he attempts to pierce her or Mangog could simply just grab ahold of him. He's fairly large. Diana's weapon can be tanked, tossed away and then he can retaliate.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: WW's lasso has no effect on DD because he's soulless and thus immune to it.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The leagues best bet would be to send Mangog into space which could be done similarly to how it was done to Darkseid. Cyborg opens a boom tube, and then the league pushes him through it. Other than that, he should be virtually impervious to their attacks bar Diana's sword.

Subbat321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: what about Hal encasing mangog while Barry traps Jim in the speed force

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: what about Hal encasing mangog while Barry traps Jim in the speed force

Mangog's physical strength is to such a degree, he was capable of easily overpowering Thor and Mjolnir. Hal's constructs shouldn't be capable of holding him for any more than a second or two. Also, Barry can get him into the Speed Force, that's correct, however, plenty of times characters have gotten out, with their own speed connection from the Speed Force. Surely that would make for a much more difficult fight for the League.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mangog broke ult mjolnir which tank universe destruction with one hand. lol.he wins

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mangog

Ihatecomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: Not only did it tank the explosion, it actually was said to contain all powers in that dead universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog stomps

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Mangog stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Revan-

Mangog donkey stomps.

VictorTepes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog is a beast!

Mangog tells us over and over again with every other breath, he has the combined strength (but I doubt intellectual power LOL) of one billion, billion beings from a war-like race destroyed by Odin.

Now think about a billion. If you began to count right now and continued 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without a break and averaged counting one numeral per second, it would take about 32 years for you to count to a billion and 32,000 years to count to a trillion. Now a billion, billion is one million times greater than a trillion! BIG NUMBERS! I really doubt the authors of Mangog’s description took them into account. Too late now though; it’s out there.

A billion, billion is 1 X 1018 , that's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!

Now let us assume that each member of this war-like race (every man, woman, and child) could lift an average of 50 lbs over his/her head (a conservative figure for a war-like race I think), that's 1 X 1018 X 50 = 5 X 1019 pounds! Now divide that by 2000 lbs/ton and you get 2.5 X 1016 tons!!!

So Mangog could lift at least 2.5 X 1016 tons = 25,000,000,000,000,000 Tons over his head!

NOW how does that compare with Odin's and Thor's 100 Tons?

Well, 2.5 X 1016 divided by 100 = 2.5 X 1014 times stronger!!!

That means that Mangog is 250,000,000,000,000 (that’s 250 trillion - it would take you 32,000 years to count to a trillion) times stronger than Thor or his daddy and hella stronger than the Justice League!

Mangog has power other than physical as well here, cut and pasted from Marvel:

• · Superhuman Strength: Mangog possess vast superhuman strength, the sum totality of a billion billion beings. His physical strength easily by far exceeds that of Thor. Hence, he is far above the class 100 level.
  • · Superhuman Speed: In spite of his great height and body mass, Mangog is capable of running and moving at speeds that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.
  • · Superhuman Stamina: Mangog's advanced musculature produces no fatigue toxins during physical activity. As a result, as long as he is able to psychically feed off the energy manifested by vengeful thoughts, he possesses an limitless physical stamina.
  • · Superhuman Durability: Mangog's body is far harder and more durable than the body of an Asgardian God. His body is highly resistant to all forms of conventional injury. He can withstand powerful impact forces, exposure to extremes of both temperature and pressure, falls from tremendous heights, and tremendously powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.
  • · Superhuman Agility: Mangog's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are all enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
  • · Superhuman Reflexes: Mangog's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
  • · Energy Manipulation: Mangog is able to manipulate vast amounts of mystical energy for numerous purposes. Though they're used almost always for destructive purposes, the most commonly seen of these include the ability to manipulate most substances on a molecular level and to fire massively powerful blasts of concussive force from his hands. His capacity for energy is so great he swallowed Volstagg's lightning whole before discharging it back with greater force.
  • · Sin Empowerment: Mangog's greatest strength however lies in his unstoppable rage and malice, coupled with his ability to feed into the anger of others as well as the particular vices of deities to become all the more powerful. Able to absorb and metabolize the hatred of a billion billion beings that he was originally comprised of, to swelling with power whenever a god acted meanly or selfishly and abused their power for petty reasons.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Mangog.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Justice League lacks the power to match Mangog and they lack hax to take him down without BFR. Team gets stomped.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog is pretty ridiculous from what I've seen so he should be able to take it unless he can resist a BFR

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog gets fed!

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Justice League more often than not.

Mangog vs Superman by itself is a good fight. Granted Mangog is stronger and more durable, Superman is faster and more versatile.

Adding the whole league make it rather one sided.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mangog murderstomps.

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers