No Caption Provided

Who win this battle for everything?

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alternative_backup: mangog and thanos are old drinking buddies i feel if thanos thought of him as an ally than he is powerful enough to take this

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@drunkvader: Unless its the new 52 version he isnt. Mangog is an extremely powerful brute, but thats all he is. He is very, very slow, but just as equally durable and strong. Given Majestic has blades to cut thru virtually anything there really is nothing preventing him from chopping his head off.

Mangog is made perfect for fighting people who dont have an outright weapon to cut him, and preferable slow. Like say Hulk or Grundy

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Maj have his blades here?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Which majestic? Because if its new 52 I think he'll get stomped

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 Majestic ftw, thanks to greater reflex.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should mention that in the Opening Post, because given a blade, creation or liquid, has always been his standard equipment. Most people are going to assume he has it, its always better to make it clearly he doesnt have it for clarity shake.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to go with Majestic due to his speed, skill and intelligence.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MAj got this

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic or stalemate(Mangog doesn't have the means of hitting him).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 King_Saturn  Online

Mr. Majestic for the win

He can utilize his Speed and Strength to win here...

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestros. For everything already stated.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkvader: Unless its the new 52 version he isnt. Mangog is an extremely powerful brute, but thats all he is. He is very, very slow, but just as equally durable and strong. Given Majestic has blades to cut thru virtually anything there really is nothing preventing him from chopping his head off.

Mangog is made perfect for fighting people who dont have an outright weapon to cut him, and preferable slow. Like say Hulk or Grundy

What is cutting mangog going to do, nothing. Gog would own majestic, he can't be beat by physical fighting he just can't majestic has no way to win this a brick can't and never has beat him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall:

First of all ironman never beat mangog. Odin did with magical powers and so did king Thor with the Odin force, he has never lost in a physical fight and he gets stronger with hate, majestic would get crushed very easily. It seems some of you guys are unfamiliar with mangog

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: You are unfamiliar with Majestic. He is at a higher level of strength than Superman, he has genius level intellect, same speeds as Superman, and has all of Superman's powers. And Mangog can't even touch Majestic.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@killemall: Who win if both sides had equal speed

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killemall

@moonman78 said:

@killemall:

First of all ironman never beat mangog.

He did, during Thunderstrike Vol 2 # 5, give me few minutes, i have the feat save i just dont know where. Should take more than 20 odd mins i am hoping.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, Iron Man knocks him on the ground, but they later teleport him into the sun while Mangog was actually fighting back..my bad.

Normal Thor without Odin Force has beaten Mangog just fine in Thor Vol 2 # 25

I am not saying Mangog hasnt beaten Thor though.

Lets not go around making assumptions for no valid reason, its not very reasonable tactic.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Killemall

@killemall: Who win if both sides had equal speed

Mangog would, the guy is just as strong, a lot more durable.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm taking majestic. He's too strong,

fast, smart, versatile and skilled

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis:

Dude, your not getting the point. Mangog was created by Odin freaking Odin from a race of beings he destroyed, Odin is like o e of the most powerful sfl beings for sure. The rule on mangog is you can't beat him in a physical fight, there's pretty much no brick who can wi. Against him and the rage and hate you use against him makes him much stronger. You have to have strong magic or some kind of different powerset to win against him which majestic does not have. And majestic was koed by a fake version of superman he would have no chance In this fight.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: Didn't Thor hurt him before? Majestic is stronger than Thor.

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78 said:

@killemall:

First of all ironman never beat mangog.

He did, during Thunderstrike Vol 2 # 5, give me few minutes, i have the feat save i just dont know where. Should take more than 20 odd mins i am hoping.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, Iron Man knocks him on the ground, but they later teleport him into the sun while Mangog was actually fighting back..my bad.

Normal Thor without Odin Force has beaten Mangog just fine in Thor Vol 2 # 25

I am not saying Mangog hasnt beaten Thor though.

Lets not go around making assumptions for no valid reason, its not very reasonable tactic.

That doesn't mean anything, Mangog was pretty much owning Thor up to that point and Thor won because he used a powerful blast INSIDE Mangog. Mangog's skin and durability is too much.

Majestic would tire himself out before he dents Mangog. What is Majestic going to do, stick his head in mangogs mouth to do HV blast? lol

Mangog is too much for this guy, he'll get stomped.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson: Don't take offense to this. But exactly how much majestic have you read?? Because it doesn't seem you have a real grasp of the character

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc said:

@bodinson: Don't take offense to this. But exactly how much majestic have you read?? Because it doesn't seem you have a real grasp of the character

If there were negatives it would still be too much. Why? What can he do, shoot HV from finger tips? Does he only need to stick his hand in mangogs mouth?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RetconCrisis

@bodinson: Majestic, if you don't know, is a bit stronger than Superman, has all of Superman's abilities, genius level intellect and strategist, is royalty and a bit full of himself, and isn't afraid to kill, thinks of and makes new inventions in nanoseconds, and has a sword that can cut through almost all materials in the universe (Wildstorm Universe). So yes, he can win if he gets his hand in Mangog's mouth.

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson: Majestic, if you don't know, is a bit stronger than Superman, has all of Superman's abilities, genius level intellect and strategist, is royalty and a bit full of himself, and isn't afraid to kill and has a sword that can cut through almost all materials in the universe (Wildstorm Universe).

Yeah and it still doesn't mean anything...How is he going to take Mangog down with brute strength? I don't think it's going to happen, as far as I can recall, all the times Mangog was defeated it wasn't because of brute force but rather mystical and energy based.

Odin defeated him by recreating his people, Thor beat him by using a powerful energy based blast inside of mangog! The other time Thor defeated him was as Rune King Thor(Enough said, a wave of his hand). All those times did NOT include stopping him with physical force. How is Majestic going to beat down this creature? I don't care how much more stronger he is than Superman.

Sure Mangog might not be completely invulnerable but his durability is pretty much nigh invulnerable and it'll take a long time of constant beating from Majestic to take him down. The problem there too though is that Mangog feeds on the emotions of others, how long can Majestic go without getting angry, fearful, hateful etc all the while feeding his opponent?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson: He cruelly does have energy blasts that come out of his hands...and he's a telepath....and he has tk....and he's super genius(built a supercomputer in a few nano seconds) so yeah

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson said:

@retconcrisis said:

@bodinson: Majestic, if you don't know, is a bit stronger than Superman, has all of Superman's abilities, genius level intellect and strategist, is royalty and a bit full of himself, and isn't afraid to kill and has a sword that can cut through almost all materials in the universe (Wildstorm Universe).

Yeah and it still doesn't mean anything...How is he going to take Mangog down with brute strength? I don't think it's going to happen, as far as I can recall, all the times Mangog was defeated it wasn't because of brute force but rather mystical and energy based.

Odin defeated him by recreating his people, Thor beat him by using a powerful energy based blast inside of mangog! The other time Thor defeated him was as Rune King Thor(Enough said, a wave of his hand). All those times did NOT include stopping him with physical force. How is Majestic going to beat down this creature? I don't care how much more stronger he is than Superman.

Sure Mangog might not be completely invulnerable but his durability is pretty much nigh invulnerable and it'll take a long time of constant beating from Majestic to take him down. The problem there too though is that Mangog feeds on the emotions of others, how long can Majestic go without getting angry, fearful, hateful etc all the while feeding his opponent?

Majestic has heat vision, except that he has been able to manipulate to make it invisible in the past. Majestic only gets at most irritated, he's more in control of his emotions than someone like Thor. He projects energy beams from his hands, which is energy, which can hurt Mangog, can turn invisible because of his suit, which will confuse Mangog, can change genetic and atomic particles with his micro vision, like using it to change the chemical composition of Jupiter, can move planets, has psychic powers (not many feats for it though), and can build a new weapon that can hurt Mangog in NANOSECONDS (took him only one panel to build and invent an entire weapon in a story arc involving the WildC.A.T.s.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bodinson said:

That doesn't mean anything, Mangog was pretty much owning Thor up to that point and Thor won because he used a powerful blast INSIDE Mangog. Mangog's skin and durability is too much.

That doesnt mean Mangog cant be defeated by physical means at all, which is the the other dude was trying to say.

I personally agree speed aside Maj would lose, but he does have a massive speed advantage and while Mangog is more durable than him he isnt immune to physical harm and its not like he cant be beaten. Thor has him down for a good while without having to blast him from the inside.

Majestic would tire himself out before he dents Mangog. What is Majestic going to do, stick his head in mangogs mouth to do HV blast? lol

Well lets get it the other way around, can you show me 1 instance of Mangog standing up to someone more powerful than Thor?

He was literally running around as Thanos lackey. Apart from fight and do incredibly great against Thor what has he actually done.

And Thor has hurt him just fine. So has Iron Man.

Mangog is too much for this guy, he'll get stomped.

I disagree, given that his best feat is "not" going down against Thor, or Thor and Iron Man going at it together, while clearly being hurt by both.

He doesnt have feats to suggest he is as powerful as you are making him sound.