• 54 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by xD34DP001x (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in Asgard.
Fight is to the death.


Who wins?
#2 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Mangog ?

#3 Posted by xD34DP001x (234 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: 
Correct
#4 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one then.

#5 Edited by xD34DP001x (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I dont know who wins..But im thinking Doomsday.

#6 Posted by Dirty Mouth (87 posts) - - Show Bio

H/P doomsday takes this

#7 Posted by xD34DP001x (234 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dirty Mouth: Whys that?
#8 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea but i,m leaning towards Doomsday.

#9 Posted by Galactusischere (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog.

#10 Posted by xD34DP001x (234 posts) - - Show Bio

This is tough.

#11 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#12 Posted by xD34DP001x (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#13 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2088 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll lean towards Doomsday for his adaptive abilities could give him an advantage

#14 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Galactusischere: @jumpstart55: Doomsday stomps,he can handle with multiple powerhouses at same time and hecan hellaing in seconds from any injured,and for those who are here and not aware of it, he can not die the same way that he died before and in each rssurect he became more stronger.....

Once an energy being destroyed half of his home planet to kill him, the Guardians the Universe and the Green Lantern Corps failed to kill him... before Reign of Doomsday,he fought with 300 kryptonians (included Supergirl and Superman) and was need 50 kryptonians to kill him

Mangog can't handle even Thor

#16 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I thought classic Mangog stomped Thor on more than one occasion... : /

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty: With great difficulty he beat Thor.

#18 Posted by thesilentghost (240 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty said:

@matchesmalone21: I thought classic Mangog stomped Thor on more than one occasion... : /

He did. But Thor got back by killing Mangog with an anti-force.

#19 Posted by Greendevil (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor used Mjolnir inside Mangogs mouth if i remember correctly and got the KO. And didnt Thor have the belt of stength and some Asgardian shield back then?

Imo Mangog beats Thor any day. And would do the same with Doomsday as DD is all hate and anger, and IIRC that makes Mangog even stronger.

#20 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Doomsday is a powerhouse buster,Doomsday beat the JLA twice ,just to mention: Superman,Flash,Wonder Woman,Gren Lantern (Hal Jordan),Guy Gardner,Martian Manhunter...

Once an energy being destroyed half of his home planet to kill him, the Guardians of the Universe and the Green Lantern Corps failed to kill him... before Reign of Doomsday,he fought with 300 kryptonians (included Supergirl and Superman) and was need 50 kryptonians to kill him,Darksei d Killed him with Omega Beams and he returned in minutes

Mangog can fight with 300 Kryptonian at sameSuperman's level of strenght? He can beat the Justice League? He can beat Darkseid?

Doomsday stomps,he can handle with multiple powerhouses at same time and hecan hellaing in seconds from any injured,and for those who are here and not aware of it, he can not die the same way that he died before and in each rssurect he became more stronger..... he was killed by very possible and impossible form

Read about him,ok...just a reality warper can kill him

#21 Edited by Greendevil (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: dude, the only guy i know that can and has beaten Mangog is Odin and Rune king Thor

Mangog destroyd Asgards army and Thor with ease. And i point out again, Mangog "feeds" on psychic energys and emotions (hate) . His strength makes marvel powerhouses go and hide, and his durability is probably equal to a skyfather. I say this cuz Mjolnir makes little against Mangog. Thor used the antiforce inside Mangog mouth, cuz on the outside it would be a waste.

Now because Doomsday is all hate and anger, imo it plays well for Mangog. Both of them are beast. But imo the edge goes to Mangog as he will feed and get stronger the longer the battle goes.

#22 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Dude,make account with me he already died because of a blast from energy being (Starbreaker Level),dies because Drakseid omega beams,dies because Superman,dies because of Imperiex (the powers comparable with the Big Bang),dies because Waverider that thrown him at the entropy,he dies because 50 kryptonina ta same Superman level of strength......not to mention the billiards death he ever had through the centuries. How strong he is now?

Another thing you can not understand it will heal from any wound and he has instantaneous adaptive contrameasures and resistances,he can adapt to nay powers,even psionic ones... and he can't be killed,by brute strength,telepathy..just reality warper can kill him

#23 Edited by Greendevil (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: lol dude........................relax

the OP says this fight is to the death. And it seems this is impossible as none of them can kill the other with physical force. Mangog could try to swallow DD lol. He has eaten other self proclaimed gods before. This looks to be a stalemate, as i dont see how they will kill each other, specially now that Doomsday cant be killed with physical force(unless Mangog is stronger than 50 kryptonians, even though Mangog has the power of "a billion billion beings), and at the same time Mangog is getting stronger and stronger.

DD can adapt all he wants, but unless he gets on Rune-king Thors level, i dont see how he can "kill" mangog

Stalemate!

#24 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Mangog has to be more stronger than 50 kryptonian,Darkseid,Imperiex,Guardian of the Universe and Green Lantern Corps,the Entropy... as I said he has centuries of existence,he fought with countless enemiesin other words could have faced billions of people, with different powers

Exactly is stalemate

#25 Posted by Meat_Spinner (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog chews out Gods. He would do the same to Doomsdays

#26 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog wrecks him.

#27 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Mangog wrecks him.

#28 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Mangog wrecks him.

#29 Posted by XiiX (8262 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Mangog wrecks him.

#30 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog eats DD!

#31 Posted by logy5000 (5774 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say Doomsday.

#32 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

DD.

#33 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Mangog wrecks him.

#34 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday literally eats Mangog just for giggles.

#35 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say mangog

#36 Edited by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@xD34DP001x said:

Fight takes place in Asgard.
Fight is to the death.
Who wins?

To the first death? Classic mangog wipes his arse with Doomsday's corpse. Mangog beat Odin with his *fists* and is literally *invulnerable* to physical harm and negative emotions such as rage and hate only make him *stronger* and Doomsday is nothing but rage. Mangog is one of the few people that is actually capable of physically pummeling people like the Shaggyman, Juggernaut, Chaos War Abomination, or the Destroyer armor into submission, because he is that freaking powerful. "Invulnerability? Pfft, boy I can beat Skyfathers with these fists, your invulnerability is meaningless." That is what Mangog is all about.

#37 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan:

Damn... You got this

#38 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5056 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog stomps an this isn't even close

#39 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

To the first death? Classic mangog wipes his arse with Doomsday's corpse. Mangog beat Odin with his *fists* and is literally *invulnerable* to physical harm and negative emotions such as rage and hate only make him *stronger* and Doomsday is nothing but rage. Mangog is one of the few people that is actually capable of physically pummeling people like the Shaggyman, Juggernaut, Chaos War Abomination, or the Destroyer armor into submission, because he is that freaking powerful. "Invulnerability? Pfft, boy I can beat Skyfathers with these fists, your invulnerability is meaningless." That is what Mangog is all about.

O_o, when did that happen, if anything Odin has one shotted Mangog in 2 occasions that i know of.

#40 Edited by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

To the first death? Classic mangog wipes his arse with Doomsday's corpse. Mangog beat Odin with his *fists* and is literally *invulnerable* to physical harm and negative emotions such as rage and hate only make him *stronger* and Doomsday is nothing but rage. Mangog is one of the few people that is actually capable of physically pummeling people like the Shaggyman, Juggernaut, Chaos War Abomination, or the Destroyer armor into submission, because he is that freaking powerful. "Invulnerability? Pfft, boy I can beat Skyfathers with these fists, your invulnerability is meaningless." That is what Mangog is all about.

O_o, when did that happen, if anything Odin has one shotted Mangog in 2 occasions that i know of.

Mostly I just hear that Mangog has gotten the better of Odin in a bout of fisticuffs and managed to bring him to unconsciousness once. Nobody's provided scans though, but I'm a trusting gal.

#41 Posted by Killemall (18573 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirabel said:

Mostly I just hear that Mangog has gotten the better of Odin in a bout of fisticuffs and managed to bring him to unconsciousness once. Nobody's provided scans though, but I'm a trusting gal.

I dont remember seeing any of that which is weird. I have ever Thor solo issue till date, so if someone could at the least provide me with an issue number i could get back with scans.

Also that sounds quite odd, given Mangog was clearly portrayed far inferior to Thanos during Thor: Tears of a God, and from being inferior to Thanos to beating Odin and frankly most of Mangog issue keep him at that power level, either there is a huge context involved, or its out beloved Bendis writing it.

#42 Posted by logy5000 (5774 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@xD34DP001x said:

Fight takes place in Asgard.
Fight is to the death.
Who wins?

To the first death? Classic mangog wipes his arse with Doomsday's corpse. Mangog beat Odin with his *fists* and is literally *invulnerable* to physical harm and negative emotions such as rage and hate only make him *stronger* and Doomsday is nothing but rage. Mangog is one of the few people that is actually capable of physically pummeling people like the Shaggyman, Juggernaut, Chaos War Abomination, or the Destroyer armor into submission, because he is that freaking powerful. "Invulnerability? Pfft, boy I can beat Skyfathers with these fists, your invulnerability is meaningless." That is what Mangog is all about.

If we're using the original Doomsday, then I disagree.

#43 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

sc always beats its marvel counterparts before new 52. i dont like it but ive come to accept it

#44 Posted by logy5000 (5774 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday has already become immune to physical force, so Mangog has literally no chance at all of winning. Not to mention that Doomsday is far, far faster.

#45 Edited by lol (5103 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@DrinkUrPruneJuice77 said:

Mangog wrecks him.

#46 Posted by dondave (37436 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog

#47 Edited by CosmicOldGuy (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that DD has a way of miraculously defeating all enemies and has a crazy self-healing ability that will allow him to come back from the dead, so that would initially put him as a front-runner before the battle starts. BUT don't count Mangog out. (This is my summation based on my interpretations of Mangogs' abilities) The amount of hate pouring out of DD will greatly energize Mangog. I think the battle would go initially to DD because he would overwhelm Mangog, but the hate generated would bring Mangog back in and reverse to the only logical point:

Stalemate!!!!

As smart as DD can be, he will be pissed that he cannot win against Mangog and they would battle for all eternity, destroying everything!! Both would not care!

#48 Posted by Racob7 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#49 Edited by comicace3 (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

@xd34dp001x: I like this tough match. Not many can think of battles like these. good job. I'd say...... maybe when he generates enough hate mangog.

#50 Posted by mikep12 (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate or doomsday.