• 166 results
xXkiraXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By xXkiraXx

Sure........if you say so....any ways manga totally rocks the house woot woot....but i still love DC and Marvel and whatnot....xD

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By One-Above-You

It's not infinite speed, but...

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Resonate
Vance Astro said:
"Comics.CURBSTOMP."
seriously man, you picked some of the worst manga to be facing these characters. Shame shame :[
xXkiraXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By xXkiraXx
King Saturn said:
"I dont think Superman has infinite speed but he can move near light speed currently"

True....he can move around earth 20 times in less then ....lets suposse......2 minutes?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
xXkiraXx said:
"Sure........if you say so....any ways manga totally rocks the house woot woot....but i still love DC and Marvel and whatnot....xD"
LOL

Okay
xXkiraXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By xXkiraXx
Resonate said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Comics.CURBSTOMP."
seriously man, you picked some of the worst manga to be facing these characters. Shame shame :["
hahaha its you.....i remember you at the kkk debate ...lol...
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Resonate
xXkiraXx said:
"Resonate said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Comics.CURBSTOMP."
seriously man, you picked some of the worst manga to be facing these characters. Shame shame :["
hahaha its you.....i remember you at the kkk debate ...lol..."
If only I knew who you were too D:
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58  Edited By Sparda
xXkiraXx said:
"really just put the guns down....superman does not have infinite speed"

I didn't say he had it.....I said that I thought that the page here had him listed under that. I was mistaken, as that was wikipedia, which as we know, probably isn't a viable source.

Though, in my (short) search, I turned up the previous scan, as well as Superman moving "Trillions" of miles in seconds, as well as entering "Hyperspace" (whatever the definition for that is).
xXkiraXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By xXkiraXx
Sparda said:
"xXkiraXx said:
"really just put the guns down....superman does not have infinite speed"

I didn't say he had it.....I said that I thought that the page here had him listed under that. I was mistaken, as that was wikipedia, which as we know, probably isn't a viable source.

Though, in my (short) search, I turned up the previous scan, as well as Superman moving "Trillions" of miles in seconds, as well as entering "Hyperspace" (whatever the definition for that is)."
Word...
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Swagga Boy
Resonate said:
"xXkiraXx said:
"Resonate said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Comics.CURBSTOMP."
hahaha its you.....i remember you at the kkk debate ...lol..."
If only I knew who you were too D:"

................................................lol
xXkiraXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By xXkiraXx

So.......who here like Deathnote?

xXkiraXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By xXkiraXx

Anyone?

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By One-Above-You

lol Did you expect everyone to answer 30 seconds after you posted?

xXkiraXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By xXkiraXx

Not really just testing the quality of this thread...xD

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Kimikirai

We're off topic talking about Superman's speed...

Can someone please list the Phoenix reality altering feats? I would like to know if it beats:
- changing the physics of the universe
- stopping three beings who can create, alter, and destroy multi-verses
- creating the universe/multiverses/and all reality

And who would be able to defeat Giorno's Golden Requiem? A stand which reduces all of the opponents actions to zero (even thought)?

I should have added Dark Schneider and The Lord of Nightmares.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ego
xXi0RIXx said:
"you know what

Dark Phoenix shared all the abilities of the Omega-level mutant, Jean Grey, and added to those greatly making her one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

These powers included telepathy which branched off into many other abilities such as: telepathic cloak, cloak mind, and psionic shield which are all methods to protect one's mind from being detected or assaulted.

She can also create illusions with her telepathy and uses it to camouflage herself, allowing her to change form or become invisible.

Telepathy also allows her to manipulate the minds of others for domination. This includes mind control or possession. This also allows her to change the personality of a person however she wishes and she can induce paralysis (either physical or mental).

She can manipulate memories and transfer her mind and powers with that of another. If she touches the brow of a being she can induce mental pain or if she desired, pleasure.

She can use her powers to keep someone unconscious as long as she continues to sedate them. She can increase power levels of others to exponential levels, but only temporarily, or she can make them temporarily unable to use their powers.

Also she can create a psychic link with any being of her choice (she has one with Cyclops). She can also create psychic blasts that only effect the mind and she can sense other superhumans if they are in a close vicinity. She can project her astral form or become a psionic firebird.

Her telekinesis gives her the abilities of levitation, heat generation and creating force fields or concussive force.

She has the ability to manipulate time, space, matter and energy to virtually any degree thanks to the Phoenix Force. Also, she has utter control over life force as that is what the Phoenix Force is the embodiment of; so she can resurrect herself or others after death.

The Phoenix Force also gives her the ability of Cosmic Pyrokinesis, a control and summoning of a cosmic fire that can burn absolutely anything she desires, and she has complete control over it.

She can use her cosmic abilities to give herself superhuman strength, the limits to which are assumed virtually nonexistent.

BAB COPY AND PAST IF YOU DONT GET IT XDDDDDDDD

lol
"

that was alot of reading, and your points are taken considerably. in fact... alot of what you said are true, but phenix. actaully lets say the WHITE CROWND PHOENIX is near-omnipotant. not competely. but as omnipotent as she is.. IT... tenchi is a god of gods, so if she is in the presents of tenchi.... no matter where she is god will always be around you.. she is owned by ... God. and that's what tenchi is all about.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Comics win.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Stalemate

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Winmate.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Nelomaxwell

Look this is an odd thread i mean we have to count for peoples dimensions and the effect they on other people as well as whether or not Anime universes have the same solar radiation as comic book universes. I'm as much a comic fan as any Vance but of this a actually battle and not a popularity contest these things have to be counted

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nelomaxwell said:
"Look this is an odd thread i mean we have to count for peoples dimensions and the effect they on other people as well as whether or not Anime universes have the same solar radiation as comic book universes. I'm as much a comic fan as any Vance but of this a actually battle and not a popularity contest these things have to be counted"
I'm not voting for popularity.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#72  Edited By Erik
Kimikirai said:
"Sparda said:
"Kimikirai said:
"You're obviously not well versed in the Tenchi-verse. You probably only saw a show or two where he is disguised as a highschool student on earth.

And please. How can you not understand that the feats you have listed do not even come close to stopping the Choushins, rewriting the physical laws of the universe, etc..

Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, etc.. vs stopping 3 Goddesses who have wiped out multi-verses with a simple thought. Gee, the Phoenix feats sure are bigger. -_- *sarcasm*"
Did you read the part where it says "she can manipulate time, space, matter to virtually any degree"? It seems like you're only focusing on her psychic abilities. I don't suppose you've heard about when Phoenix was holding the universe in her hand and whatnot?"
"she can manipulate time, space, matter to virtually any degree"- Than post a feat showing examples of this.

"Holding the universe in your hand" means nothing."
Please read "Here comes tomorrow" It seems like you know nothing of the Phoenix.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hedatary
erik said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Sparda said:
"Kimikirai said:
"You're obviously not well versed in the Tenchi-verse. You probably only saw a show or two where he is disguised as a highschool student on earth.

And please. How can you not understand that the feats you have listed do not even come close to stopping the Choushins, rewriting the physical laws of the universe, etc..

Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, etc.. vs stopping 3 Goddesses who have wiped out multi-verses with a simple thought. Gee, the Phoenix feats sure are bigger. -_- *sarcasm*"
Did you read the part where it says "she can manipulate time, space, matter to virtually any degree"? It seems like you're only focusing on her psychic abilities. I don't suppose you've heard about when Phoenix was holding the universe in her hand and whatnot?"
"she can manipulate time, space, matter to virtually any degree"- Than post a feat showing examples of this.

Please read "Here comes tomorrow" It seems like you know nothing of the Phoenix."
Dude, magneto was able to hold off against the Pheonix. That says something
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#74  Edited By Erik
Hedatary said:
"erik said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Sparda said:
"Kimikirai said:

Please read "Here comes tomorrow" It seems like you know nothing of the Phoenix."
Dude, magneto was able to hold off against the Pheonix. That says something"
When? In the 80's when the Phoenix power wasn't really established? Please don't say Xorn either.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Comics

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By xXi0RIXx

lol i just remembered something very important

manga wins XDD
i found my tenchi muyo manga

and tenchi is GOD
xDD
i mean actuall

JESUS DADDY god like XDD

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Desilation

i think theres alittle confusion because manga is comics but from japan they just call it manga instead of comics so your just putting american comics against its japanese relative whats up with that 

khathala messa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By khathala messa

can't choose sides 0_O

and no Dante, heero yuui, moka-chan or kakashi (hangs himself)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By King_Saturn
xXi0RIXx said:
"lol i just remembered something very important

manga wins XDD

and tenchi is GOD
xDD
i mean actuall

JESUS DADDY god like XDD"
LOL

Okay
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By One-Above-You
xXi0RIXx said:

manga wins XDD

and tenchi is GOD
xDD
i mean actuall

DC's Jesus Daddy version of God was killed by Saint of Killers with a bullet.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"xXi0RIXx said:

manga wins XDD

and tenchi is GOD
xDD
i mean actuall

DC's Jesus Daddy version of God was killed by Saint of Killers with a bullet."
Shit! i wanna see that, can you bring a scan?
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By xXi0RIXx
One-Above-You said:
"xXi0RIXx said:

manga wins XDD

and tenchi is GOD
xDD
i mean actuall

DC's Jesus Daddy version of God was killed by Saint of Killers with a bullet."
lol

well nothing can hurt him
not even a feather
sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By sky goblin

comics FTW oh and xxkiraxx were probably the only two people that like deathnote by the way who is your fav character on deathnote mine is Light yagami

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By shenron

we should put in post crisis to make things easier on Tenchi.

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By One-Above-You
shenron said:
"we should put in post crisis to make things easier on Tenchi."
What? I don't think there is a Pre Crisis or Post Crisis in Marvel, and I doubt there is one in Manga.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TheDrifter said:
"Comics"
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By King_Saturn
Comics indeed should win
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Kimikirai

I'm going to admit I started this thread and cheated, just to see how biased people can be.

How many people picked comics just because? Research? Nah~ comics are cooler. lol.

*surprise*

Tenchi is the equivalent of Marvel's TOAA.

White Crown Phoenix, a nigh-omnipotent, cannot beat Tenchi, a omnipotent, period. He created all existence. You cannot beat him. Any attack will be multiplied by "0" literally. Like I said, he took 3 Beyonder level beings and treated them like children.

People should research or not post on a thread unless they are: a. prepared or b. well-versed in the topic.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Comics"
"
King Saturn said:
"Comics indeed should win"
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By One-Above-You
Kimikirai said:
"I'm going to admit I started this thread and cheated, just to see how biased people can be.

How many people picked comics just because? Research? Nah~ comics are cooler. lol.

*surprise*

Tenchi is the equivalent of Marvel's TOAA.

White Crown Phoenix, a nigh-omnipotent, cannot beat Tenchi, a omnipotent, period. He created all existence. You cannot beat him. Any attack will be multiplied by "0" literally. Like I said, he took 3 Beyonder level beings and treated them like children.

People should research or not post on a thread unless they are: a. prepared or b. well-versed in the topic.
"
He couldn't have taken out 3 Pre-Retcon beyonder's because PR Beyonder was The One-Above-All at the time. Name one feat those three "Beyonder" level beings have done that, for example, Mr. Mxyzptlk can't do.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Kimikirai

Beyonder *claimed* he was. Obviously he wasn't, seeing how he was defeated by Dr. Doom.

And Vince. The Phoenix IS psionic energy. To kill the Phoenix, you have to eliminate all the Psionic energy in  the multiverse. Tenchi has re-written the laws of physics for the multiverse. I stated that early on. Now think about what that means for the PotWC. I wonder who really knows more about Phoenix.

Tenchi is TOAA. To continue an argument about the Phoenix beating him just shows stuborn ignorance.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kimikirai said:
"Beyonder *claimed* he was. Obviously he wasn't, seeing how he was defeated by Dr. Doom.

And Vince. The Phoenix IS psionic energy. To kill the Phoenix, you have to eliminate all the Psionic energy in  the multiverse.

Tenchi has re-written the laws of physics for the multiverse. I stated that early on. I wonder who really knows more about Phoenix."
I don't know who Vince is but you lost pages ago.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By One-Above-You
Kimikirai said:
"Beyonder *claimed* he was. Obviously he wasn't, seeing how he was defeated by Dr. Doom.

And Vince. The Phoenix IS psionic energy. To kill the Phoenix, you have to eliminate all the Psionic energy in  the multiverse. Tenchi has re-written the laws of physics for the multiverse. I stated that early on. I wonder who really knows more about Phoenix.

Tenchi is TOAA. To continue an argument about the Phoenix beating him just shows stuborn ignorance."
I thought The Beyonder let him steal his powers for a test...
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Kimikirai
Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:

And Vince. The Phoenix IS psionic energy. To kill the Phoenix, you have to eliminate all the Psionic energy in  the multiverse.

Tenchi has re-written the laws of physics for the multiverse. I stated that early on. I wonder who really knows more about Phoenix."
I don't know who Vince is but you lost pages ago."
Right, because you proved that the Phoenix can beat an omnipotent being who created the multi-verse. lol

You're delusional. Let me guess, Wolverine can beat Giorno too (after all comics > manga)!
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By One-Above-You
Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:

Right, because you proved that the Phoenix can beat an omnipotent being who created the multi-verse. lol

You're delusional. Let me guess, Wolverine can beat Giorno too (after all comics > manga)!"
White Phoenix of the Crown was holding the Multiverse in her hands, correct?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:

You're delusional. Let me guess, Wolverine can beat Giorno too (after all comics > manga)!"
I stopped arguing in here...you already lost.Your still making reference to things I said.I have been done with this thread for a long time.You can call me delusional and lol all you want but nobody is on your side.
Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Kimikirai
One-Above-You said:
"Kimikirai said:

And Vince. The Phoenix IS psionic energy. To kill the Phoenix, you have to eliminate all the Psionic energy in  the multiverse. Tenchi has re-written the laws of physics for the multiverse. I stated that early on. I wonder who really knows more about Phoenix.

Tenchi is TOAA. To continue an argument about the Phoenix beating him just shows stuborn ignorance."
I thought The Beyonder let him steal his powers for a test..."
I don't recall that. I don't have the Secret Wars on hand. Perhaps if you have a copy on your computer you can pull the scene where that was stated. I'm not doubting you, I just do not recall that at all.
shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By shenron

Superman could take tenchi down singlehandedly.

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Kimikirai
Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:

I stopped arguing in here...you already lost.Your still making reference to things I said.I have been done with this thread for a long time.You can call me delusional and lol all you want but nobody is on your side."
You never did argue. You started with "comics win" and never gave an argument.

Furthermore, "having more people on your side" does not mean you "won". If you go to Nazi Germany and argue that colored people are equal to blue-eyed Caucasians you'd lose. That doesn't mean they're right.

You don't debate objectively. You're biased. The thread proved it. Done with you.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Kimikirai said:

I stopped arguing in here...you already lost.Your still making reference to things I said.I have been done with this thread for a long time.You can call me delusional and lol all you want but nobody is on your side."
You never did argue. You started with "comics win" and never gave an argument.

Furthermore, "having more people on your side" does not mean you "won". If you go to Nazi Germany and argue that colored people are equal to blue-eyed Caucasians you'd lose. That doesn't mean they're right.

You don't debate objectively. You're biased. The thread proved it. Done with you."
YOU LOST.