manga team vs comics team

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god

manga team:

kenshin himura
kenshin himura
neji hyuuga
neji hyuuga
sesshomaru
sesshomaru

hinata hyuuga
hinata hyuuga

nami
nami

vs

comics team:

cassandra cain
cassandra cain
deathstroke
deathstroke
wolverine
wolverine
iron fist
iron fist

spider man
spider man

rules:

1. all are standard versions with standard gears
  2. kenshin have a regular sword instead of his reversed blade one, sesshomaru doesn't have his swords or his demon dog mode, boneclaw wolverine.. he has his healing factor though
  3. no guns above desert eagle pistol is allowed.
  4. morals off, out of character, no prep
  5. starts 100 meters apart in the time square

which side wins?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Manga

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

I think comics unless someone can prove Hinata can hang with those guys. I imagine she can get one shotted by Iron Fist

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to beleive that Neji or Sesshomaru could solo but I haven't read Inuyasha in a long time so I could be over estimating him.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

Good fight. Hinata is the weak link for the manga team but I can't decide who wins just yet.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

Neji is most definitely not soloing this..

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@themagicstik: why can't Deathstroke Sesshomaru if Inyuasha can? He can tags speedsters and beat Lobo

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Lord Sesshomaru GOD STOMPS SOLO!!!!!

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Manga

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Sesshomaru solos easily.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji is most definitely not soloing this..

Neji's tech was so powerful that he deflected attacks from the 10 tails, the comic team cannot touch him because of his speed/tech combo.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Im rooting for if and deathstroke......

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im rooting for if and deathstroke......

enlighten me on what they could possibly even do?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does it matter if Hinatas the weak link.. Sesshomaru makes up for her slack.. Sesshomaru wreck by himself.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

manga team has the upperhand here.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By lowlaville

@those_eyes: Deathstroke's brain allows him to think on a level none of the manga guys here can think, about as fast as flash. Not that he is as fast as flash, but this is the man who took on some of the most prominent members of Justice League

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyway it took a Green Lantern, Flash, rubber man, Black Canary, Green Arrow and Hawk Man to just subdue Deathstroke. I don't think the manga team here can do it. Point is, he stomps Peak human and super powered guys with ease.

Here's Deathstroke moving faster than Superman can keep track of.

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke wins a majority here. With others like Wolverine whose reaction is easily on par with Deathstroke, there's practically no way the anime team is winning.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Lol, Sesshomaru solos easily.

This. Its not even close.

Sesshomaru's sword Bakusaiga, while having less flexiability than Tessaiga due its various powers, has FAR more raw power and cut can thousands of demons away with 1 slice (by compoarison Tessaiga is limited to hundreds and Sesshomaru cut a mountain in half with Tessaiga). Add to that that the sword nullifies all regeneration abilities - meaning Wolverine can't even do anything - and its gg.

Loading Video...

"It would seem I've been underestimated."

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Those scans are garbage Deathstroke tagging the Flash in those scans is horrible PIS. Throwing a staff and jhitting the Flash are you kidding me? Show me a recent scan of him doing that. Seesshomaru could solo. He is a lot stronger and faster able to cut up thousands of enemies with one swing as @fallschirmjager video proves. Not even a fair fight. Right @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk ?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lowlaville

@thitiki: lol... you can't be serious.

No Caption Provided

Deathstroke's brain is moves faster, he can think ahead or on par with flash. Seriously this is not a match. This is slaughter for Deathstroke.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Just don't use PIS/Stupid Scans for DS to prove his speed.

Also, Manga Team takes this, as much as I hate to say it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomedude: It's not PIS. lol Deathstroke has proved on more than one occasion he has reaction time to offset some of DC's best named heroes.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Firstly, you don't call Kyle Rayner punching him even though he has a GL ring not PIS? Secondly, Flash has beaten DS without trying at all, also, your scans of DS Tripping Wally is cause of Wally is just unfocused and was talking to people.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Firstly, you don't call Kyle Rayner punching him even though he has a GL ring not PIS? Secondly, Flash has beaten DS without trying at all, also, your scans of DS Tripping Wally is cause of Wally is just unfocused and was talking to people.

And the second scan, Deathstroke plunges a knife through Flash. What's your point? He's fast enough to evade Superman's X ray vision, and I doubt its PIS that he can offset Flash by simply having a better reaction time.

As for the GL, even Deathstroke said it was a gamble. He merely overpowered the lantern's will. This comes to no surprise as New 52 Deathstroke has been proven he is extremely resilient to TP, noted by one of his peers who took over the mind of someone else who is hard enough to be controlled to begin with. Deathstroke's brain capacity is much much faster than normal.

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: And it was simply PIS, the Identity Crisis scan is nonsense. The other scan where DS tripped Flash is because Flash was caught off guard. Superman's heat vision has been dodged by various characters. DS has better reaction time compared to Flash? Are you Joking? Flash can operate/react/think at speeds faster than DS, show me a scan of DS seeing Lightspeed in Slo-Mo then I'll believe you, don't be ridiculous.

But seriously, that's just PIS.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@lowlaville: Those scans are garbage Deathstroke tagging the Flash in those scans is horrible PIS. Throwing a staff and jhitting the Flash are you kidding me? Show me a recent scan of him doing that. Seesshomaru could solo. He is a lot stronger and faster able to cut up thousands of enemies with one swing as @fallschirmjager video proves. Not even a fair fight. Right @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk ?

read rules.. no swords or demon dog mode for sesshomaru

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Ssesimaru solos hard even without most of his powers his physical strength is enough to tear everyone in the team comic in half repeatedly

Negi and hinata just make it to a spite match they are faster than anyone else here and both can seal their opponents easily

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: thats complete and utter PiS and you'll lose credibility here if you try and use that as feats

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke is a PIS character at it's finest. Him tagging Flash would never happen, just like some of the times people debate and say he's been able to tag Wonder Woman.

Manga team easily.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: he has tagged the flash repeatedly. It was due to prep, and Flash's morals.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: He still solos. Sessh's physicals are above this team.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team manga. Wolverine will be the hardest to take down cause of that op HF

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Manga.

Jmarshmallow

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Manga wins due to vast speed

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sessh solos.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still manga! Strong spite!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Deathstroke has also lost to Green Arrow in a 1v1, he's not unbeatable.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@ssj_god: what you need to do is take out sesshomaru. he is not a street level characters. it not even a debatable thing like with Spider-Man.

I don't even think you understand what his powerset is dude.

Sesshomaru is one of the most powerful demons in the series. His demonic aura is so powerful that not even high level purification spells work on him, like Kogama's arrows or that scared mountain barrier.

Humans in general are completely incapable of affecting or penetrating the aura and outside of a couple select moments where other factors are involved, humans never hurt him. The only things that do are demonic attacks.

The acid he can use melt flesh and bone and boulders away. He has very good durability and endurance and a solid healing factor. He can fly and is probably in the area of 30-50 tons (since Inyuyasha is like a 25 tonner and gets dominated by Sessh)

If you include his anime powers, he can teleport and use low level TK.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@ssj_god: what you need to do is take out sesshomaru. he is not a street level characters. it not even a debatable thing like with Spider-Man.

Sesshomaru is one of the most powerful demons in the series. His demonic aura is so powerful that not even high level purification spells work on him, like Kogama's arrows or that scared mountain barrier.

Humans in general are completely incapable of affecting or penetrating the aura and outside of a couple select moments where other factors are involved, humans never hurt him. The only things that do are demonic attacks.

The acid he can use melt flesh and bone and boulders away. He has very good durability and endurance and a solid healing factor. He can fly and is probably in the area of 30-50 tons (since Inyuyasha is like a 25 tonner and gets dominated by Sessh)

Basically this.

Jmarshmallow

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ssj_god

sesshomaru is one of my favorite characters thank you :)

well.. i think it's quite close... his main weapons would be here.. his claws.. the acid like thing.. his laser cain.. etc.. though i believe comics team has few good powers in their team to give challenge.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: yeah he's tight.

I don't know if i can quantify it, but I'm 95% sure he has the speed to deal with any of them too. he blitzs people a lot.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ssj_god

@fallschirmjager said:

@ssj_god: yeah he's tight.

I don't know if i can quantify it, but I'm 95% sure he has the speed to deal with any of them too. he blitzs people a lot.

his best speed feat is he blitz koga the wolf ninja .. you know.. who had two jewel shards in his feet and blitzed people quite a lot.... though here wolverine has good reaction feats also.. same with iron fist.. we have scans of deathstroke tripping of flash (XD) ... and now that spidey's incredible reflex and spider sense is added, i think they can hang up with good speed.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Nearly all of those feats would have to put Deathstroke in the FTL class. He's not even 1/1000'th of that speed. That is most definitely PIS.