• All Angel arm abilities, excluding Angel Nuke

No Caption Provided
  • Golden Gate Bridge
  • 100 Yard distance
  • Unpopulated
  • Foggy(or misty, whatever)
  • Heavy Overcast
  • 40 Degrees

Will the Gunslinger take down the two ninja's or will he be overrun by the mist?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Giving it to the ninjas

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think either of the ninjas could solo.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By mickey-mouse

No angel arm blasts? Vash dies...Foggy Bridge to a Ninja of the Hidden Mist? And keeping Vash's morals on?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Vash has the advantage of knowing what he's dealing with as well as the Angel shield to protect against many of their smaller projectiles. Vash is also a genius and has the experience advantage as well. Besides, while i hate using ABC logic, Vash did beat Legato and he could've beaten Knives at essentially any time he wanted(whether at base power or with the power of thousands) with morals on, both would cream these guys in an instant. So i don't think this is too too much to handle.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mickey-mouse
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you bloodlusted the already crazy killing assassins and booted vash's. vash gets pwned badly.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: ... Alright, that's what the thread was made for.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mickey-mouse

@cor_tsar: He's a mist ninja in fog and by water...he stands back and does water jutsu over and over...

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: He had a special advantage against Knives though due to plants being weak against other plants' energy. Legato wanted him to win iirc.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: Yes, but he could've killed Knives when he only had one plant absorbed, and at that time he wasn't using Angel Bullets. And even then Knives could kill both of these guys in an instant(plus he was on the defensive that whole battle, meaning he can outpace Knives with ease, Angel Bullets don't help in that). Also, Legato didn't want Vash to win, he flat out lost and then essentially admitted he was outmatched, so the only thing that was right was for Vash to kill him(in his mind at least).

And i'm confused, you're saying Haku would solo, when in another thread you say Naruto characters pre-timeskip aren't super-sonic at all. Yet Vash has authentic Super-sonic reactions(provable with numbers and probably HS seeing as he kept up with Knives at full power) and with knowledge on Haku, he would, if anything toy with the young lad before putting a bullet in his shoulders, kneecaps, and two other crucial joints before he could react.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShenKuei

@cor_tsar: There's a big difference when Knives had one plant absorbed vs end of series. I'd have to look at the Legato fight again, I remember having the impression he was toying with Vash. Even so, I don't think either of them would beat the ninjas as easily as you are saying (not counting EoS Knives).

Actually I am not 100% sure if Haku could solo. I never said pre-timeskip Naruto characters aren't supersonic at all just that they are lacking in supersonic feats. Haku's ice mirrors give him a massive mobility boost that would let him keep up with Vash easily. Also, even though Vash has supersonic reactions bullets don't travel much faster than sound so Haku only needs to be that fast to avoid them, in conjuction with using the mirrors to teleport around and keep Vash off-guard I think Haku would have a chance against him solo (maybe not necessarily win but has a chance). Keep in mind Vash with morals off will hesitate against a child and Haku is tough enough to tank a few non-lethal bullets.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: He was originally, even going so far to make his wires completely useless. After that though, Vash shot the thing that was holding him back and even though his handicap was gone he was still being overwhelmed. Not by much, but enough that he lost convincingly. Nobody in the series could have authentically toyed with Vash, if anything, he's toyed with everyone else by never going all out. And i'm pretty sure Haku and Zabuza could do nothing to Legato, they both use hand signs, Legato would break their hands and their bodies without them realizing what happened if he wanted to. Knives would kill them before they could use a technique, his speed and weaponry is too much, even with one Plant absorbed. Peak Knives we could both agree would annihilate them.

Vash having knowledge on Haku, even with morals on, is a huge advantage. He would however hesitate quite a bit seeing as he's a kid. Still, with knowledge on Haku, his chances of winning would be extremely slim. Still the concern is understandable, what if i made it morals on Vash, yet going all out?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Vash. No moral Vast can destroy entire cities.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: I think Knives toyed with Vash at time but aside from that I agree that nobody else could beat him without being serious. I am not sure that Legato could get them with the strings without them noticing, similar techniques exist in Naruto and are apparently easy enough to deal with. I'm not even going to dispute the Knives thing, it depends on how much he is going all-out.

This is irrelevant though as ABC logic isn't an effective approach imo and I think we're getting way off topic.

You're right about Vash having knowledge on Haku, I didn't see that. If he can break the ice mirrors, Haku is screwed. Anyway, if he was going all out and had prior knowledge he almost definitely beats Haku even with morals on. But Zabuza is the bigger threat anyway and I don't think Vash wins against him without the angel cannon.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei: With the Angel Cannon it's so one sided though. Should i just say screw it and make it morals off Vash, all Angel Arm abilities excluding the Angel Cannon.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarthAznable

Let me re watch Trigun.

On a sidenote Trigun > Naruto

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ShenKuei

@cor_tsar: That would be more fair imo. Remember how Zabuza was able to keep fighting after being stabbed like 30 times and with 2 broken arms. Vash needs to be able to use killshots to take him out effectively.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me re watch Trigun.

On a sidenote Trigun > Naruto

LOL

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points