Manga Battle: Vash the Stampede vs Monkey D. Luffy!!!

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cor_Tsar

The Humanoid Typhoon

VS
VS

The Pirate King

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Spar Match

• No Angel Arm Abilities
  • Standard Red Coat
  • No Haki
  • No Gears
  • Morals on
  • Random encounter
  • Win by ko or BFR
30 Foot starting distance
30 Foot starting distance

Round 2: All Out

• All Angel abilities(excluding Angel nuke)
  • Tubed Red Coat Available(allows for convenient access to infinite bullets via tubes that Vash can latch on and off to depending on if he needs extra fire power or a slight bit more accuracy)
  • Haki Available
  • Gear 2 Available
  • Morals off
  • Each have info on each other
  • No prep
  • Win by ko or death
100 Foot Starting distance
100 Foot Starting distance
  • Red=Vash
  • Orange = Luffy

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By GhostRavage

Is Vash able to react to Hypersonic foes? Also, how sharp are Vash's bullets?

If anything, i would think Luffy's precog will prove way too much for Vash, but im not 100% certain.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Yes. Knives at full power had HS combat and reaction speed, and Vash essentially toyed with him. His bullets are Modern day in piercing ability, they'll affect Luffy.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I taking Luffy

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends, can Vash use the Punisher on both rounds?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

aw i'm not in callout anymore Dx

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh... I can't see vash beating him without the "angel nuke" (is that really what it's called?). While Vash has the accuracy reaction speed to keep up with luffy... I have a feeling that luffy would end up dodging everything due to precog and speed. So... while I like vash better, I have to go with luffy.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Vash?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lolworthy.

Luffy reduces him to paste.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not Vash, at all. Vash isn't even supersonic. While he may be smarter, he also has no prep and standard equipment. Which means Luffy outclasses him in every aspect of this fight, and it's doubtful Vash can even hurt Luffy.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@floopay: well if his combat speed isn't at least supersonic then its close but Vash's reaction speed is much higher, having reacted to Knives who has attacked him from orbit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And the Angel wings are also an automatic defense if Vash is caught off guard

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But i haven't read/watched one piece, from what i seen he's fast and like rubber. So im guessing regular bullets wouldn't do much; however Vash has specialized bullets.

No Caption Provided

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I've seen very canon scans showing Luffy is at least supersonic, and in the 1,000+ ton category.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I'm not a One Piece guy either, just enter a lot of tournaments where I end up debating against them.

Haki, as far as I can tell, is basically just an aura type of attack. I think everyone has it to some degree, but someone with a powerful "Haki" can basically overwhelm someone else's to KO them.

Each "Gear" allows Luffy to alter his physiology for different effects. He can make his fist giant and hard as steel, allowing him to exponentially increase his striking power for a single attack. I think one makes him faster, one more durable, etc. etc. At least from what I've been shown. They also deteriorate his power supplies greatly the more often or longer he uses them in a short period of time.

Neither of those two amplify his strength as far as I know, they just amplify his striking power and etc. by shifting his mass around. He's just too much for Vash, and I'm a huge Trigun fan (I actually liked the anime/movie and their ending more than I liked the manga ending). I've read the full manga, and have dozens of the feats outlined and ready to upload on my computer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@floopay: fair points floopay, thanks again for the one piece knowledge. That is alot of strength and it isn't the kind of battle Vash is even used to, Luffy being a CQC fighter and all. And while i don't recall Vash ever being KO'd he doesn't have much CQC feats really other than Rai-Dei who could be comparable to King Bradley; both of whom are well below Luffy in regards to speed.

I actually just re-read the series and scanned a few feat scans for Vash/Nicholas, i wanted to use one of them in something

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I've got a Livio, Wolfwood, and Vash folder on my computer.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Livio/Razlo complete badazz and completely crazy lol

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: @vashtanerada88: Gear 2 just massively increases his speed to Massively Hyper-Sonic proportions(which Knives had in plenty). He still has haki, which gives him pre-cog and a durability boost, as well as helps his striking abilities(but I don't know how well it would fair against Guernica bullets as far as durability goes). 3rd Gear which makes his body parts Giant and Fourth Gear which does the same and then some are as outlawed in this battle as much as Vash's Angel Cannon.

The first round has no haki or Gear's, and Vash's bullets should be able to pierce him due to them just being Modern Bullets that have piercing abilities, where as One Piece Bullets were just pellets due to it time and age.

They're still fighting In-character style, ergo Luffy is still head on, not someone to make earthquakes to try and throw Vash off balance, but Vash would have a different fighting style meant for killing because even though they have IC styles of fighting, Vash has no morals..

That's all I got, think it's a decent battle. Vash has never fought CQC technically, but Vash was shooting Knives 'knives' at close quarters.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy yes

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@cor_tsar: yes, but i don't honestly see Vash using his Guernica bullets (black hole bullets) in round 1; he didn't have a problem using them against Knives because there really wasn't much else that Vash could do to hurt him; and it was pretty plain to see even those wouldn't have been enough to completely kill off Knives right away.

Plus not completely sure how many punches Vash could honestly take, expecially against a 1,000 tonner, his durability against bullets needs no explanation though...

EDITED: base knives, vashs exact physical equal, took the full force of the Angel Cannon which is a continent++ buster; while it did nearly kill him; durability wise it gives us a idea of what it would take for Vash to be put down

Morals off Vash could spam guernica bullets all around/at Luffy, as well as dozens+ dozens of angel wings at the same time to slice/dice/bind. and each of his black hole bullets can spam up to 1 km = 3,200+ feet of destruction..

@blackleg: @don_sevour: @leo-343: Does Luffy have the durability to tank Vashs Guernica bullets? (there is a scan in post num. 16 that i put up, bottom spoiler of its DC; this below is only to show its potential blast radius)

No Caption Provided

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: While black hole bullets are a problem, i'm more concerred with how fast they move through the air. With haki and his crazy speed, he probably won't be getting hit. But yeah, those bullets would end him pretty instantly if they did hit. How many (if any) of luffy's punches do you think that vash could take though?

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool & awesome battle

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@don_sevour: probably a fair amount; the DC of the angel cannon left Knives near dead and that blast left a very large crater in a moon. So thats what im going off of as far as his durability.

No Caption Provided

I think this would be an intense fight all around honestly, although what kind of hits has Luffy taken?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, we're bumping this one too.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump... I like this battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash simply due to being cooler I've only watched like 1 episode of Trigun and 700 episodes of OP , but Vash is still cooler

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reason why Luffy doesn't blitz him to hell?

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r1 stomp

r2 vash solos the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

i miss trigun

Loading Video...

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By syncroniam

Vash the Stampede has a bounty of 60.000.000.000 (60 Billion) which is higher than Monkey D. Dragon and all of the World Goverment's bounties combined, he is also faster and more destructive than Luffy so he wins.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched or read Trigun, but didn't Vash made a country-sized crater on a moon with his gun or something?

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Vash one shot the verse. He's a continent level.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vash oneshots Luffy yo! What in the heck is this match? Putting a continent level character like Vash against a island or country level character.