Mandrakk vs Thanos (with HOTU)

• 53 results
KalKent1297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The battle takes place in limbo (from DC). No morals.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mandrakk.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ssj_god

@kalkent1297 said:

The battle takes place in limbo (from DC). No morals.

it'd be a close call if it's the multiversal mandarkk... but i think HOTU still wins though

but if it's the mandarkk against which the thought robot fought.... then mandarkk would get obliterated by a blink of a HOTU wielder.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw:

the HOTU beat TLT and TLT >>> mandrakk,,, I don't know mandrakk could win?

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if the HOTU is limited to the known normal space of the marvel universes that exist. IE: The Beyond isn't affected and cannot be affected. Mandrakk would need to exist inside the normal space for the HOTU to actually be effective. If the HOTU can't extend into the Beyond and similar places, Mandrakk would win.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@michaeljulius: How do you know that? Everything was destroyed except for the realm of Death. Anyway, the HOTU makes him omnipresent, but more. It makes him exactly what the Spectre was after the Source lost patience with him but unlike the Spectre, Thanos kept that power, and became one with Marvel Creation. Unless you believe Mandrakk has story manipulation, then Thanos absolutely stomps.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with HOTU wins easily . Mandrakk in my opinion is high megaversal threat .

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

Not sure if the HOTU is limited to the known normal space of the marvel universes that exist. IE: The Beyond isn't affected and cannot be affected. Mandrakk would need to exist inside the normal space for the HOTU to actually be effective. If the HOTU can't extend into the Beyond and similar places, Mandrakk would win.

I am asking the same question since these otherwise omnipotent Marvel artifacts tend to have somekind of limitation of that kind. And since Mandrakk is not apart of any universe, he could very well be immune to it's effects.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We dont know that, that is the point. Its "Heart of the Universe". Not " Heart of All things". It might only grant the user supreme control over the normal marvel multiverse. I can't see the HOTU doing much to the Beyonder. But, that is just my view, never once did I consider the HOTU able to delete everything, only all the normal marvel universes as we know it, but not places like the Beyond or special places owned by others.

@michaeljulius: How do you know that? Everything was destroyed except for the realm of Death. Anyway, the HOTU makes him omnipresent, but more. It makes him exactly what the Spectre was after the Source lost patience with him but unlike the Spectre, Thanos kept that power, and became one with Marvel Creation. Unless you believe Mandrakk has story manipulation, then Thanos absolutely stomps.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@michaeljulius: let me get this straight. You based your decision on the name of the artifact? Okay, just checking. Bye.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mandrakk will just eat the plot.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heart of the Universe was specifically made by TOAA to bring balance back to mortals, there were too many villains and good beings being killed. That really is a direct correlation to the normal spaces available, as in the universes themselves. Probably quadrillions of alternate universes. But, thats it. It doesn't extend beyond that. And guys like the Beyonder are far beyond that. Mandrakk in some forms and stories was similarly far beyond the total sum of all normal universes.

His domain actually made the entire DC omniverse look like a jelly bean.

@michaeljulius: let me get this straight. You based your decision on the name of the artifact? Okay, just checking. Bye.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heart of the Universe was specifically made by TOAA to bring balance back to mortals, there were too many villains and good beings being killed. That really is a direct correlation to the normal spaces available, as in the universes themselves. Probably quadrillions of alternate universes. But, thats it. It doesn't extend beyond that. And guys like the Beyonder are far beyond that. Mandrakk in some forms and stories was similarly far beyond the total sum of all normal universes.

His domain actually made the entire DC omniverse look like a jelly bean.

@baron_von_santa said:

This, pretty much. Thanos with HOTU is definitely > Living Tribunal, but Mandrakk's purvey is WAY bigger than a single Universe.

I'd say Mandrakk takes this.

Avatar image for thecrewcabanger
TheCrewcabanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos HOTU stomps.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HOTU == TOAA and Presence >>> Micheal and lucifer>>> beyonder>>>LT>> Mandarakk

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with HOTU.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Dax Novu eats his story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have access to the scans, but you can google for them, read the wiki's and such. The HOTU was intended to be the balance for the deaths of so many good beings in the universe(s). TOAA made it to gift unyielding power to restore balance to the marvel omniverse. But, in my opinion it does not extend to special dimensions and the Beyond. It does not make Thanos the new TOAA, but did gift him undisputed authority over the Marvel universes.

It never stated it could end everything, and there is a lot more beyond the Marvel Normal spaces and universes. Beyonder for example said his power was like an ocean compared to the drop in the sea ( which was the entire marvel omniverse ). But, Mandrakk in some forms was essentially Pre Retcon Beyonder, the dude who encompassed the entire DC omniverse. In his weaker form, the Thought robot and Mandrakk battle took place in a place that was essentially just like the Beyond in Marvel. It was a place where you can actually see the entire DC omniverse ( every universe that exists ), and it was just a little floating spec to Superman and Mandrakk in the larger void of things.

Mandrakk in certain forms takes this, no question. The HOTU is like the object that grants undisputed power to anyone who is inside of the Marvel omniverse. However, Mandrakk can pop the DC omniverse like a zit and nothing inside of it can affect him. He is immune because he isn't a part of it, nothing inside of the omniverse applies to him. In a sense, he is actually stronger than the Beyonder, who still needs to abide by the rules of Molecules and physics to some degree. Molecule man can manipulate molecules enough to give classic Beyonder trouble. But, Mandrakk might not be able to be affected by such a thing.

@michaeljulius: Would you mind posting where you got that info from?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Mandrakk got beaten in a pretty unspecific way.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

Mandrakk is not near pre retcon beyonder in terms of power or feats.... The HOTU encompassed all beings including TLT which lives outside the multiverse.... Mandrakk would be affected because someone who is more powerful and closer to omnipotent in the Living Tribunal was affected by it... I think you may be trying to use the Infinity Gauntlet as the basis for your argument which is flawed...

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheClassicIon

Mandrakk wins

The HOTU was not omnipotent and there were things which it could not accomplish like fixing the flaws in the Universe, and its best feat was destroying and recreating the Universe

Mandrakk has story/plot manipulation and can eat stories, Mandrakk eats his story and Thanos ceases to exist

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I respect your view on this issue, but I don't agree with it. I'm not using the IG as a basis for anything. The HOTU was stated to be the thing that creates balance in the universe. Tribunal is just one entity, just one of him for every marvel universe that exists. He doesn't live outside the multiverse, I am not sure where you got that information. Nobody would agree with you on that front, I'm afraid.

@newecho said:

@michaeljulius:

Mandrakk is not near pre retcon beyonder in terms of power or feats.... The HOTU encompassed all beings including TLT which lives outside the multiverse.... Mandrakk would be affected because someone who is more powerful and closer to omnipotent in the Living Tribunal was affected by it... I think you may be trying to use the Infinity Gauntlet as the basis for your argument which is flawed...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

NO,,, their is only one The living Tribunal in the marvel multiverse... if you see one in the ultimate verse then that is the same one you see in the 616 universe... He is the guardian of the Multiverse... He has omnipotent powers given to him by TOAA to keep balance over the multiverse... And it has specifically said he lives outside the multiverse when adam warlock was talking to surfer during infinity gauntlet ....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, I see. So your argument is that LT will just hide in a place that HOTU can't reach? This does nothing for your side of the coin and it fully supports my side that the HOTU cannot extend beyond the Marvel Multiverse. The omnipotent power you claim LT has was beaten by Protege, Scathan and Beyonder...so it isn't at all omnipotent.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

Protégé mimicked TLT powers,, so there are circumstances.... and no I am not arguing the LT would not hide as he came to judge and stop Thanos as he was upsetting the balance of the multiverse and when he did the HOTU absorbed TLT.... TLT >>> Mandrak as he is supposed to be the second most powerful being in the marvel universe.... but when the HOTU did what it did,, it became the second most powerful thing in the marvel universe....

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

HOTU == TOAA and Presence >>> Micheal and lucifer>>> beyonder>>>LT>> Mandarakk

Except PR Beyonder stomps Michael and Lucifer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Opinions are cool, as mentioned I accept your view but I don't agree with it. None of that is based in factual data though.

@newecho said:

@michaeljulius:

Protégé mimicked TLT powers,, so there are circumstances.... and no I am not arguing the LT would not hide as he came to judge and stop Thanos as he was upsetting the balance of the multiverse and when he did the HOTU absorbed TLT.... TLT >>> Mandrak as he is supposed to be the second most powerful being in the marvel universe.... but when the HOTU did what it did,, it became the second most powerful thing in the marvel universe....

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By newecho

@michaeljulius:

HUH??? all of it is supported by the comics and the feats in said comics.... as I told you what happened in the Heart of the universe story.... DO a TLT vs Mandrakk thread and see how it goes...

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#35  Edited By g2_

Thanos.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos.

BlackRacer02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk with ease

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk solos Marvel lmao. Lol at those saying Thanos wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a great thread to showcase that I didn't always believe what I do at the moment.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eri123 said:

Thanos

Has Thanos or The One Above All ever left Marvel Comics entirely as a fictive publication. Then, dove back in while bringing another Fictional God with them?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@michaeljulius: I mean, Thanos had a crossover in DC that was canon, Mandarkk never did anything in Marvel, I guess he's restricted to DC lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Absolutely, I covered the Canon Crossovers issue in a thread recently.

But, what I am specifically asking for is the entire Marvel fiction itself, as in the literal comic book we hold, merely being a thing that Thanos/TOAA can leave and enter. The One Above All is similar to The Presence in this regard, he is the highest tier being in his respective fiction. However, they cannot actually jump out of the Comic itself and hold their own fictions. They are just stories in that fiction. Monitors can exit and enter the DC fiction in a literal sense and have done so on panel in The Multiversity. Was just a point I was trying to get across to anyone not supporting Mandrakk here. More like a rhetorical question than a literal one to show that Marvel's TOAA can't do what a lower tier Monitor has done already.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Hey man, just letting you know that Monitors aren't actually real, they are fictional characters just like The One Above All and The Presence. They can't actually leave the comic book. Hope this helps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: Nobody believes that here. Some individuals however freak out when the phrase "the real world" is used when referencing comics though. An author wrote in the real world as part of his narrative and discussing that doesn't mean we think its actually real. It means you can't differentiate a discussion about the real world and a discussion on a comic based debate forum about when an author writes about the real world.

Hope it helps I had to tell you that you are on a forum thread that pertains to fictional stories.

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Hey man, just letting you know that Monitors aren't actually real, they are fictional characters just like The One Above All and The Presence. They can't actually leave the comic book. Hope this helps.

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we use the monitor wank Mandrakk. other than that unless we use scaling, Thanos should win via superior feats