Mandrakk vs Lambdadelta

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hewho

Mandrakk from DC and Lambdadelta from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

They're both bloodlusted.

No prep.

They're in a neutral universe in between galaxies.

Neither have any special equipment.

They're both at their strongest.

This may seem like a stomp since many people think Lambdadelta is universal, but I'm going to post some feats that scale to Lambdadelta and see if that changes anything.

1. Lambdadelta is stronger than Beatrice via powerscaling.
  2. Beatrice has a pretty interesting feat: she's able to sustain her game board with her will, and if she loses her will to fight, she can make it vanish. Evidence: watch this video to 1:04:00.
  3. But how big is her game board? Erika confirms that it contains an infinite amount of Fragments (watch to 04:06:40).
  4. You may be thinking that she said "tales" instead of "Fragments," but they're synonymous is Umineko.
  5. But what are Fragments? Well, Fragments are actually parallel universesas confirmed bythe narration. For the context of these pictures, Bernkastel is showing a character a record of the past games that had happened beforehand, and she placed them within a Fragment (the Fragment she's showing him, as I've noted, isn't a universe but a game record).
  6. So what does this mean? It means that Beatrice sustains an infinite amount of universes and can make them vanish if she doesn't want them around. This would place Beatrice as a multiversal character and Lambdadelta would scale to her.

I will be willing to defend my claims, but I'm a new user so I'll only be able to post four more posts today.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By hewho

I just realized that my links aren't working. How am I supposed to prove my claims?

edit: In order that I presented the links

Watch to 1:04:00: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnDJdP7e_Pk&feature=youtu.be&t=1h2m4s

Watch to 04:06:40: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2lqeCGXlY&feature=youtu.be&t=4h5m55s

Parallel universes: http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/OBDTesterThing/media/pu00_zpse61975f1.png.html

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/OBDTesterThing/media/pu01_zps680e8863.png.html

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/OBDTesterThing/media/pu02_zps192d945f.png.html

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You seem to underestimate Mandrakk.

Mandrakk is not multiversal destroyer, it is personification of bad/tragic story, eater of all story.If you accept implication in Final Crisis, No matter how enemy is powerful, even omnipotent, Mandrakk can eat enemy's story unless enemy has never ending iconic story like superman.

I think that Mandrakk should not be used in Battle Forum because thread will become very metafictional. But if you say that they are at strongest, I think that Mandrakk stomps. Even if you exclude Mandrakk's metafictional power, He is above all of DC story, So Madrakk is above multiverse, so Mandrakk will win.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's possible. I tried to use the search function to find a good match with DC multiversals, but I couldn't get an accurate on how strong some were. People were pretty vague. I would've used Marvel, but it seems matches with their cosmic beings are more popular around the web so I wanted to see how DC would do.

Lambdadelta is possibly above multiversal as well, but the battle with another character to confirm a certain feat hasn't come out yet.

Do you know where she would stand in DC? I assume she's among the middle to higher-end Celestials in Marvel. Here's some of her powers and feats:

• Infinitely multiversal DC and durability, possibly higher
  • She crossed from the edge of a universe to the center of it in a few seconds
  • She can damage conceptual beings and has some resistance to conceptual damage as well
  • She can create black holes
  • She can transform people into candy
  • She can travel to another collection of multiverses
  • She has multiversal range
  • She can resist time stopping
  • She has probability manipulation
  • She can reality warp on a universal scale, iirc
Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@hewho: She seems more powerful than the average celestial, but in marvel and DC, she would be only a universal. But your seriously overestimating her. Odin of marvel could replicate most of those feats you mentioned. Making black holes? Silver surfer could do that. @fsiekscma: I really hate that. It was a way of making their hero save the day on a cosmic scale. And utterly failing to make it a good read.

To me, mandrakk is a gigantic universe eater with the power to destroy 52 universes by squeezing, but I have no counter for yours. Mainly because it is right.

But yeah, in conclusion: serious stomp for mandrakk.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: Why would she only be universal? She gets scaled from a character who can make an infinite amount of universes disappear and sustain their existence?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@hewho: she did? Oh, I only read the second post of yours. Sorry.

Then she would be slightly below the COIE anti monitor, because the anti monitor had the same feat, but then beat up Spectre.

Wait, you mean she destroyed an infinite amount of universes, or she met someone who could?

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hewho

@baron_von_santa: This may be my last reply since I think I'm about to hit the 5 post limit for new members. I think that I will be able to answer more later tonight or tomorrow.

She is powerscaled from a character who can do that because she's a high class of witch. It's explained in the first post in the bullet points.

Beatrice, the character that could accomplish the feat, was stated to be weaker than one of another character's cats, and Lambdadelta killed a large group of those cats all at once. Another character did a similar feat (killing the group of cats at once) and that character is weaker than Lambdadelta as well.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewho: Sorry, I did not watch the movie, so I do not know much about what your saying.

Maybe you should make a respect thread for this girl, a respect thread should only take up like two posts for a characters who has no more feats if done right.

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hewho

@baron_von_santa: It's a visual novel. And yes, I will make one for the character. I'll look around the forum and see how and where to create one.

Edit: Oh cool. I didn't think I'd be able to post.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@hewho: lol, this one should be your last.

Creating one is easy; just find the wiki on comic vine for your character (if there isn't one tell me what to write, I can make one for you because you have to have 5000 wiki points) and make in on the forum dedicated to her, and people can see it in general discussions.

lol, seriously, this is your last post for a few hours, so I can call you a sneaky Pete or a diddlydoodle and you can't do anything about it (lol)

hewho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I have to make this post count, then. D:

There is no wiki dedicated to her at the moment, but the series she's from has a page without her on it: http://www.comicvine.com/umineko-when-they-cry/4050-53952/

I'll have to write up a summary and get the scans first, though. So I'll just post everything here when I next have the opportunity to do so.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviving a necro thread...sorry

The way I see it, it's either a stalemate or Lambda wins. She can also manipulate the plot (hell, she can give others the power to manipulate the plot); she can create, manipulate, and destroy concepts; not to mention that she's above death and only got killed by a being that was one step away from omnipotence and was the author of the story (and Lambda still came back, but with some help).

Also, about those black holes feats. They were created on the level of the City of Books (a library with infinite books, each book being a diferent story containing an infinite multiverse), and were absorbing countless books without a problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lambadelta