#1 Posted by TheTozzy (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (67 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto is powerful but i think mandarin got this and wins-(

#3 Posted by Nefarious (27613 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto. 

#4 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious:

umm what is magneto( who i do like )going to do to mandarin? i mean ok magneto has magnetism on his side and is really good at using it lol but mandarin can repeal objects>levitate objects( vortex )>create gravity>etc, so with all them rings that he has i don't think magneto will be a problem or well a big and long run problem for mandarin even though magneto can do alot with his power over magnetism.

#5 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel: Magneto has a lot of other power, his magnitism works on almost every object not just metal, he can rip humans in half cause of iron in the blood, and has control over the planetary magnitic feild that he can rip a huge part open of the ground. However, this is a stomp for Mandrin's due to his varaiety of arsenal: He is a great level martial artist too, lol.(not like thats gonna help here)

Left Hand

Little Finger "Ice Blast" Ring - capable of emitting waves of energy cold enough to stun an opponent or lower a person or items temperature to nearly absolute zero.

Ring Finger "Mento-Intensifier" Ring - allows Mandarin to mentally dominate one or more people. This person or persons is under his control and he is able to communicate with them mentally.

Middle Finger "Electro-Blast" Ring - shoots high voltage electrical blasts, the intensity of which is determined by The Mandarin.

Index Finger "Flame Blast" Ring - releases heat and/or infrared radiation, the intensity of which is determined by The Mandarin.

Thumb "White Light" Ring - releases any energy which is found along the electromagnetic spectrum

Right Hand

Little Finger "Black Light" Ring - creates an area of darkness that absorbs all available light within the area.

Ring Finger "Disintegration Beam" Ring - releases a beam of energy that destroys the molecules of any object that it comes in contact with.

Middle Finger "Vortex Beam" Ring - releases supercharged air in the form of a vortex. This vortex can levitate persons or items, or propel the Mandarin through the air.

Index Finger "Impact Beam" Ring - releases destructive energy on the level of 350 pounds of dynamite.

Thumb "Matter Rearranger" Ring - Able to rearrange, speed up, or slow down the molecules and atoms of an object. Also able to teleport people or objects to and from the wearer (can even transport people or items to other dimensions).

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarioussaid:

Magneto.
#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11457 posts) - - Show Bio

Are Mandarin's rings effected by magnetism?

#8 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30:

lol you,i know you are a storm fan but no love for storm in my battles -(

#9 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11457 posts) - - Show Bio

@thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel said:

@THUNDERBOLT30:

lol you,i know you are a storm fan but no love for storm in my battles -(

Not to derail your thread but of course I have love for Storm in all battle threads :-)....but I have to be honest and fair. Some of those battles are just a little too one-sided, and Storm (and sometimes Wanda -our favorite withces) are either going to get pounded, or there is no plausible argument that can be made for them winning in that circumstance.

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (7241 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls: Really..........

#11 Posted by acer51 (2419 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins.

Because of; reasons. Just because, and the cape.

#12 Posted by thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel (67 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30:

i normally create battles and put characters in them who i feel has a chance to win and also who i feel can counter the enemy in some way but i understand.

#13 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Magneto just crush those rings therefore, finger-less Mandarin?

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (10051 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Iron Man capable of beating this guy lol?

#15 Posted by robertloucksjr (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Mandarin lack durability?

#16 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Can't Magneto just crush those rings therefore, finger-less Mandarin?

He would need knowledge, and OP is completely empty, and I don't think he knows about it in the comics. Therefore he is not gonna target them first.

@YoungJustice: I have no idea if that is sarcasm or not, but I was just putting these here in case someone asks.

@acer51: But Mandrin also has cape :(

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

lol, Magnitism my butt. The man lifts people or rips them a part, open's up earth landscapes, and been stated to control the entire planet's magnitic spectrum. forget physics that is freagin telekinesis!

@BigCimmerian said:

How is Iron Man capable of beating this guy lol?

same way superman beats DS, a massive dose of CIS. Darkseid can just freeze time, and spam Omega beams. That's what I would do if I had his power set.

#17 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

lol, Magnitism my butt. The man lifts people or rips them a part, open's up earth landscapes, and been stated to control the entire planet's magnitic spectrum. forget physics that is freagin telekinesis!

Agreed. I can see Magneto ending this fight in a number of ways, with what I mentioned just being one of the more obvious possiblities. So far no one is really putting up an argument for Mandarin (maybe there just isn't one :-/), so I am starting to think this is a stomp.

#18 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Agreed. I can see Magneto ending this fight in a number of ways, with what I mentioned just being one of the more obvious possiblities. So far no one is really putting up an argument for Mandarin (maybe there just isn't one :-/), so I am starting to think this is a stomp.

kinda off topic, but if I had those rings and enough practice I would stomp-solo both Magneto and prepless ironman. Maybe with morals off and bloodlust on he might have a chance.

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (5329 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#20 Posted by mR_Bentastic22 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins simply because he has complete control of the electromagnetic spectrum.. mandarin has more at his disposal but lets face it never really has been shown to use his rings to there fullest extent.. where as magneto has been written to world destroying feats.. and if you think about it, change out mandarins fingers with one xman each (which is basically what it is) magneto would still stomp..

#21 Posted by Mildor (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@thescarletwitchisqueenofmarvel:

It seems many people do not realize what it means to wield the universal force or well at least the 25% spectrum of it with traces to reach to wield the 100% (the Unify force) or ToE, against some who can only hold the power that contain limited and inert objects such as 10 rings which cant compare against the force that is in the universe itself.

Magneto in his base level (only using the electromagnetic spectrum) can easily repel block or parried whatever mandarin throw to him.

As some stated before each of Mandarins ring have a particular power but elemental powers such as: Lightning, fire, wind, water-ice, earth are hierarchically inferior to the universal force, that Mags own and wield. The other five rings whichs it seems to emulate aphysical phenomenon of the universe such: black light, rearenge molecules, vortex all this a behavior or interaction of forces such as the magnetic and gravitational, Magneto can wield it too and far better than Mandarin and in a bigger scale. Magneto senses and wield the power because his body create this force and also he channels it from the space, Mandarin have the power only through the rings nothing more. Mandarin has a wide variety of powers but I dare to said that he cant surpass Iceman and ice or Human Torch in fire or Storm or Thor in electric power catch the dlft so what chances does he have against Magneto.

This battle might seems a thought one at first but Mandarin is not in the same level as Magneto, a more interesting fight will be Mandarin against Mr Sinister or against Lucky