Interesting.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

Unless I see some mad feats for Mandarin, Current Doom is boss.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: Forgot to mention this was doom before getting the infinity gauntlet if thats what you are referring to by current doom.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You gotta be kidding me. Doom will utterly crush Mandarin. WITH NO PREP. His magic would suffice by conjuring spells of the Trinity of Ashes and Cyttorak.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Doom.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44 said:

@CadenceV2: Forgot to mention this was doom before getting the infinity gauntlet if thats what you are referring to by current doom.

I was reffering to the Doom of Cast a single Speel to Beat the Mighty Avengers, Tonies Extremis, and Made Sentry into his Bisnitch.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarin can hardly rival Ironman. Doom can fight all the Avengers and the Fantastic Four without straining much effort.

Mandarin won't be able to battle Doom by himself. He would need a team..... A very strong and smart team.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By boschePG

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning:

Has it been said that Doom can call upon the Trinity of Ashes. If so, Im surprised he wasnt in the 1000 year war

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44

@venomoushatred1001:Why?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@venomoushatred1001:Why?

MAGIC!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By TDK_1997

Doom.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By First_Last

It's hard to go against Victor for he is DOOOOMMMMM!!!!!! However in a random scenario I'm gonna ride with (imo) one of the most underrated villains in Marvel. Doom imo is the superior mind hands down yet Mandarin has the h2h advantage. He once even pierced Ironman's armor with a hand chop utilizing nothing but his chi and martial prowess. In a random encounter I see Mandarin's 10 rings being enough to balance the scales on Dooms magic and armor. So I'm giving it to Mandarin in this bout. However Mandarin would soon rue the day he bested Doom if he leaves Doom alive.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By infonation

The Mandarin! He's one of the most underrated villains EVER! I think he should stop picking on Iron Man and become a nemesis for the Silver Surfer!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

That's odd...could have sworn this hadnt been done. I did ban BFr so I guess my thread is different enough.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think Doom wins this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@venomoushatred1001: But mandarin also has magic with those rings.

@TDK_1997 said:

Doom.

@TheAmazingImmortalMan said:

I think Doom wins this

Why?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By TDK_1997

@jashro44 said:

@TDK_1997 said:

Doom.

Because I have never seen the Mandarin do anything impressive to change my mind.I think that Doom wins,he has some knowledge about Mandarin and that gives him a big advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@First_Last said:

It's hard to go against Victor for he is DOOOOMMMMM!!!!!! However in a random scenario I'm gonna ride with (imo) one of the most underrated villains in Marvel. Doom imo is the superior mind hands down yet Mandarin has the h2h advantage. He once even pierced Ironman's armor with a hand chop utilizing nothing but his chi and martial prowess. In a random encounter I see Mandarin's 10 rings being enough to balance the scales on Dooms magic and armor. So I'm giving it to Mandarin in this bout. However Mandarin would soon rue the day he bested Doom if he leaves Doom alive.

Dr. Doom is VERY skilled in martial arts. Add a magical enchantment to his fist and he could match any of that of Mandarin's chi - or more so.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I like how the Opp states that he their "Morales are on." Neither of these guys have any morales.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BringnIt

Yeah, they do.

thebatmobile12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thebatmobile12

isn't mandarin with 10 rings a reality bender?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bo88gdan

Dr Doom 

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By KainScion

@Bo88gdan said:

Dr Doom
First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By First_Last

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@First_Last said:

Dr. Doom is VERY skilled in martial arts. Add a magical enchantment to his fist and he could match any of that of Mandarin's chi - or more so.

Not when compared to Mandarin he isn't. That's the point Doom would need spells and or tech Mandarin doesn't require those things and also has magic as well as 10 rings of power. Mandarin can actually engage and hold his own against Ironman with no additional support such as tech and magic or even his rings. Doom cannot. Mandarin is Dooms superior physically. Throw in his chi control, magic and Ice Ring, Mental Ring, Electric Ring, Flame Ring, White Light Ring, Black Light Ring, Disintegration Ring, Vortex Ring, Impact Ring, and his Matter Manipulation Ring and Doom loses in a random encounter. Give Doom any kind of prep time and I'll give it to him hands down.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By darktiger

Dr Doom got this in the bag

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By First_Last

Only in popularity does Doom have anything in the bag in a random encounter.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44

@They Killed Cap!: Morals on in battle forums means both are in character. Villains do have cis as well.

@Bo88gdan: @KainScion: Why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jashro44

@darktiger: Why?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bo88gdan

Doom is better at everything than Mandarin 

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By KainScion

@infonation said:

The Mandarin! He's one of the most underrated villains EVER! I think he should stop picking on Iron Man and become a nemesis for the Silver Surfer!

OMG THIS IS SO...... ok ill bite. what can the mandarin do to ss?

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom, even in a random encounter he would take this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@Pwok21: Why?

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Insane Magic, Brilliant Intellect, Armour Capabilities and Technology; along with better feats.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By First_Last

Anyone saying that Doom outclasses Mandarin in every way clearly does not know much about Mandarin who is Dooms physical superior. While I give Doom the overall intellect advantage it's not like Mandarin is any kind of slouch in the department. Mandarin is a scientific genius as well. He also has potent magic himself not Dooms level imo but still will be effective enough to counter much of Dooms. Doom has no answer (that I'm aware of without prep) in a random encounter to being mentally dominated, his and his armors molecules being manipulated (for example slowed down), or being disintegrated just for some examples. Mandarin takes this due to it being a random encounter plain and simple.

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

No Caption Provided

because Dr. Doom is no slouch in hand to hand and his Magic makes him completely superior to Mandarin

TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@First_Last said:

@First_Last said:

Not when compared to Mandarin he isn't. That's the point Doom would need spells and or tech Mandarin doesn't require those things and also has magic as well as 10 rings of power. Mandarin can actually engage and hold his own against Ironman with no additional support such as tech and magic or even his rings. Doom cannot. Mandarin is Dooms superior physically. Throw in his chi control, magic and Ice Ring, Mental Ring, Electric Ring, Flame Ring, White Light Ring, Black Light Ring, Disintegration Ring, Vortex Ring, Impact Ring, and his Matter Manipulation Ring and Doom loses in a random encounter. Give Doom any kind of prep time and I'll give it to him hands down.

Maybe in par in H2H, but not superior....

The beginning, Doom arrives on this war-torn planet.

Doom goes on his walkabout back to Doomcenter (This earth's Baxter Building) and he ends fighting and getting captured by a band of marauder-miners. Doom is not impressed and begins to plot to use them and their tech. Doom is put with the slaves and one big fella tries to push Doom around. Doom ends it with one neck-strike and assumes leadership of the slaves. Bad-ass dialogue time.

Ahh, Doom..... To be continued....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clobbers Thing in Thing's own specialty.

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By First_Last

@ TheAmazingImmortalMan

That scan only show cases Doom armor's superior strength over someone with no enhanced strength. It most certainly doesn't show him doing anything impressive esp in regards to fighting skills.

Now these take skill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@First_Last said:

@First_Last said:

Maybe in par in H2H, but not superior....

The beginning, Doom arrives on this war-torn planet.

Doom goes on his walkabout back to Doomcenter (This earth's Baxter Building) and he ends fighting and getting captured by a band of marauder-miners. Doom is not impressed and begins to plot to use them and their tech. Doom is put with the slaves and one big fella tries to push Doom around. Doom ends it with one neck-strike and assumes leadership of the slaves. Bad-ass dialogue time.

Ahh, Doom..... To be continued....

Doom is not wearing armor. ^^^^^^^

First_Last

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By First_Last

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: That wasn't to you me and you were doing the same thing around the same time but you ended up posting yours first lol.

Your scans are impressive for Doom agreed. However they mean little to nothing when compared to Mandarian. Chopping Steel in two is far more impressive then killing a lion. Just imagine what would have happened to the lion had mandy hit it lol.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BringnIt

I fail how to see how Doom killing a lion and using tech to beat Grimm proves his H2H is even close to the Mandarin's.

Yai_Inn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Yai_Inn

I have a question for all the Mandarin supports. Does Mandarin have any way to stop the Ovid mind swap? Because right now I can see him beating down on Doom in a random encounter only to have Doom body swap with him out of desperation and than taking the victory. 

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jeanroygrant

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Doom.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jashro44

@jeanroygrant: Explain.

@Yai_Inn said:

I have a question for all the Mandarin supports. Does Mandarin have any way to stop the Ovid mind swap? Because right now I can see him beating down on Doom in a random encounter only to have Doom body swap with him out of desperation and than taking the victory.

Not a mandarin supporter but I doubt this will be a factor in this fight. I don't think doom is going to leave his body to be destroyed in order to win. Doom doesn't really get desperate he will likely try to find another way to win.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CosmosTyrant
No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

@CosmosTyrant: Why?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By nefarious

Dr. Doom can beat the Mandarin any day of the week.