Fight in a rainforest

Fight till foe incapacitated

No prep

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#3 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Thing is pretty hard to stop mate.

#4 Edited by Hairy_Octopus (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Thing would have an acute sense to where Ghost Rider is at all times due to his sense of the mystical, and could hide amongst the plants and surprise GR at any given time, but has no powers that would give GR a hard time. GR is unaffected by nearly all mundane forms of attack so MT's acid and super strength would do little, if MT retains his soul after the conversion to a plant, then the Hellfire GR wields will scorch it, if not, seeing as MT has survived being torched by celestial, then the Hellfire will do less, but still be a key weapon against MT. The penance stare would NOT be ineffective against MT, as MT is innocent effectively.Plus for the GR to fight an innocent, Blaze must be in control, vastly limiting GR's powers. But with his use of the mystical chains and enough Hellfire to level Heaven (as well as the ability to lift 25 tons) I believe GR takes this out after a bit of a fight .

Short Answer = GR victory

#5 Posted by Spiderman22 (117 posts) - - Show Bio

All ghost rider got to do is give him the stare I'm gonna have to go with ghost on this one

#6 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate. man thing cannot kill GR nor GR can kill man thing

#7 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

With Man-thing in the rainforest he can constantly regenerate ... if this was a urban environment I'd have gone with GR ...

@eatmore_payless said:

This I think ...

#8 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: Would pence stare or fear burn not work

#9 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

This.

#10 Posted by Ricky_Gervais (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: What if GR fear MT

#11 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ricky_Gervais: Idk if anything would work on MT.

#12 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ricky_Gervais said:

@eatmore_payless: Would pence stare or fear burn not work

Haahaha longest staredown ever.

#13 Posted by Nefarious (20370 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider uses the Penance Stare.

#14 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Would the penance stare even WORK against mt?

#15 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

Would the penance stare even WORK against mt?

I don't think so....

#16 Edited by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

GS probably takes it though

#17 Posted by Owie (3741 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hairy_Octopus said:

Man Thing would have an acute sense to where Ghost Rider is at all times due to his sense of the mystical, and could hide amongst the plants and surprise GR at any given time, but has no powers that would give GR a hard time. GR is unaffected by nearly all mundane forms of attack so MT's acid and super strength would do little, if MT retains his soul after the conversion to a plant, then the Hellfire GR wields will scorch it, if not, seeing as MT has survived being torched by celestial, then the Hellfire will do less, but still be a key weapon against MT. The penance stare would NOT be ineffective against MT, as MT is innocent effectively.Plus for the GR to fight an innocent, Blaze must be in control, vastly limiting GR's powers. But with his use of the mystical chains and enough Hellfire to level Heaven (as well as the ability to lift 25 tons) I believe GR takes this out after a bit of a fight .

Short Answer = GR victory

I agree with this.  I think you mean the penance stare would not be effective though?
#18 Posted by Classic_Black_Guy (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I think GR my blud dog takes this, MT too whack too do nuthin

#19 Posted by wildvine (9645 posts) - - Show Bio

Man-Thing would win as the fight is to incapacitate.

Moderator Online