Man of Steel vs Weapon XI (Movie version)

• 154 results
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god
  1. in character
  2. fight is inside indestructible Roman Colosseum (can't leave the Colosseum), starts 50 meters apart... height limit is 50 meters
  3. win by death

Man os Steel Superman
Man os Steel Superman

VS

Weapon XI aka Barakapool
Weapon XI aka Barakapool

who prevails?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was Weapon XI I think. Anyway, the question is can Baraka pierce through Supeman's durability? If we can answer that, we can also determine a winner here.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

He was Weapon XI I think. Anyway, the question is can Baraka pierce through Supeman's durability? If we can answer that, we can also determine a winner here.

ofcourse.. we are talking about adamantium here... adamantium can even pierce through other adamantium.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By adamTRMM

@ssj_god:

It depends on Superman's piercing objects resistence that is non existent in the movie, but yeah if we assume Adamantiun bullets pierce through Adamantuim skulls, Baraka should be able to stab SM.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@adamtrmm said:

@ssj_god:

It depends on Superman's piercing objects resistence that is non existent in the movie, but yeah if we assume Adamantiun bullets pierce through Adamantuim skulls, Baraka should be able to stab SM.

i'm pretty sure superman doesn't have such a horrific piercing weapon resistance feat in the movie to suggest adamantium can't cut him... specially when adamantium was cutting through steel and tampered steel.. even hybrid metals like knife through butter... even cut through other adamantium (wolverine did cut off barakapool's head)......

so keeping it in mind that adamantium can indeed cut mos superman... who wins as per you?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Baraka. Teleportation with the right weaponry ftw.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@ssj_god:

Baraka. Teleportation with the right weaponry ftw.

but MoS is quite fast

@frisky4 said:

Clark.

how'd he win?

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssj_god

@frisky4 said:

@ssj_god: By punching him.

can he kill him with punch though?... win by death...

and can't barakapool counter?

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd think MoS could blitz and snap his neck. Teleportation requires reaction time greater than blitzing.

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously? MOS should stomp. The difference in strength, durability, speed... Really all physicals is enormous.IF adamantium can pierce MOS skin(big if) we still need to ask if it can pierce his bones(even bigger if), and finally if weapon XI can conceivably get off a killing blow(not happening with speed, senses, and flight). That's too many ifs for me when MOS is almost definitely one shotting on his first connect(and severely debilitating if not).

MOS 9/10

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj_god

@rcranium said:

I'd think MoS could blitz and snap his neck. Teleportation requires reaction time greater than blitzing.

can MoS break adamantium?..... i don't think snapping his neck will kill him... he has insane healing factor.. and wade wilson has very very fast reaction in the move.... he was deflecting many many machine gun fires for a pretty long period (till all of them were dead by those deflected bullets) with nothing but two swords... and with quite ease.

@jpdag05 said:

Seriously? MOS should stomp. The difference in strength, durability, speed... Really all physicals is enormous.IF adamantium can pierce MOS skin(big if) we still need to ask if it can pierce his bones(even bigger if), and finally if weapon XI can conceivably get off a killing blow(not happening with speed, senses, and flight). That's too many ifs for me when MOS is almost definitely one shotting on his first connect(and severely debilitating if not).

MOS 9/10

well

i'm pretty sure superman doesn't have such a horrific piercing weapon resistance feat in the movie to suggest adamantium can't cut him... specially when adamantium was cutting through steel and tampered steel.. even hybrid metals like knife through butter... even cut through other adamantium (wolverine did cut off barakapool's head)......

and as for the speed.. said it in this post.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By adamTRMM

@ssj_god:

Wade had bullet time reaction speed before the upgrades. This is well above MoS who was just tanking bullets. Seruiosly all that blitz argumentatin is based on what? His blitzes were no diffirent from Thor's or Iron Man's from what I remember.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05: @rcranium:

@adamtrmm said:

@ssj_god:

Wade had bullet time reaction speed before the upgrades. This is well above MoS who was just tanking bullets. Seruiosly all that blitz argumentatin is based on what? His blitzes were no diffirent from Thor's or Iron Man's from what I remember.

you guys have contradictory opinions regarding speed here.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rcranium said:

The good think about MoS is head ZERO blitzing feats just a few bull rushes, there's a complete difference. Wade had BT reaction which is far better than anything Clark displayed in the movie. Also snapping his neck wouldn't kill him & could Clark even break Adamantium?

@ssj_god said:

@adamtrmm said:

ofcourse.. we are talking about adamantium here... adamantium can even pierce through other adamantium.

This the only way we can determine if Weapon XI can win is if we can find out if he can cut Clark. We have no way to determine that tho really. If were saying it CAN hurt Clark then Weapon XI wins.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@adamtrmm said:

This the only way we can determine if Weapon XI can win is if we can find out if he can cut Clark. We have no way to determine that tho really. If were saying it CAN hurt Clark then Weapon XI wins.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon XI. If adamantium can cut Superman easily.

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jpdag05

@ssj_god:

You're right, the only thing i remember cutting adamantium in the Fox X-Men world is other adamantium. However, I don't remember anything piercing MOS either, which implies a stalemate in which I lean toward MOS due to higher overall power and feat levels.

As for the bullet cutting,I was actually very impressed when i first saw the movie,but now i tend to to think it was at least somewhat a predictive/aiming feat as opposed to a pure reaction feat due to the ability of saber tooth and wolverine to react to his attacks in the final fight. His teleportation gave them trouble because they couldn't track him, but otherwise speed was a non-issue. MOS has senses to help with that. Also, MOS was actually moving out of the path of the bullets rather than simply deflecting them with his arms as his speed suggests he could have, (takes much less time to wave your arm than to cross a street), and was dealing with high caliber shells from an air force plane as opposed to standard machine gun fire, and had no real need to dodge them anyway due to his durability. Not to mention, MOS actually blitzed in the movie (as in disappeared from human perception/became a blur), where wade never did (or Thor or Iron Man for that matter). Speed seems to be pretty handily in MOS's favor.

Let's also not forget flight. The 50 meter limit somewhat limits this advantage, but it still allows MOS to hover well out of Wade's reach, forcing wade to teleport if he wants to attack at all. Meanwhile, MOS strafes with HV, causes shock waves to throw wade of balance, and looks to get in agood blow. Wade's healing is quite extraordinary, but i'm quite sure MOS can knock him out with pure impact. (Shockwave will travel through adamantium to the brain).

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman in a stomp if Adamantium can't cut him or if Weapon XI isn't strong enough to actually push the Adamantium through Clark.

Otherwise, I'd give XI the advantage. teleportation, and better hand to hand skills means he should be able to land blows.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

I find it more plausible that Superman would win this since he took hits from fighter planes equipped to kill tanks and didn't even bruise. So even if Meta-pool has a pair of adamantium swords, I consider it unlikely he has the needed strength to get through Superman's skin.

Otherwise, they both have optical lasers. 'Pool's head didn't have all that trouble carving through a cooling tower, and Zod's brought down a tall building when he first manifested it. The difference is however that Superman can withstand a shot of this, while Meta-Pool is going to take some heavy damage if he takes a hit.

So, Superman leaves the arena with a black stain where Mate-Pool used to be, maybe leaving a metal skelton behind (dont recall if he actually had this or not).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05:

wade is pretty crafty with his teleportation.. i don't think range would be any problem at all.... he have cyclopse's optic blast.... movie wise which is quite powerful...... he didn't just cut bullet.. he actually deflected all those machine gun fires with mere two swords.. and killed all of them with those deflected bullets (suggests that he even manufactured their deflected paths perfectly)... no matter with speed.. or speed + teleportation... he was still blitzing both logan and victor (both have quite high speed and senses than normal human) together....

although nothing pierced superman in the movie... it is also true that he doesn't have feats against super duper strong cutting weapon... which can easily cut through anything... like knife cuts through butter..

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, just saw that death is the only way to win. Wade probably wins IF he can pierce MOS's bones simply because MOS isn't going to kill him in character and that'll give him a chance to stab him when he recovers. MOS would have to really get out of character to kill Wade. (burning all his flesh off and evaporating his brain likely)

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Deadpool" wins 8/10.TP and adamantiun FTW.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05 said:

Sorry, just saw that death is the only way to win. Wade probably wins IF he can pierce MOS's bones simply because MOS isn't going to kill him in character and that'll give him a chance to stab him when he recovers. MOS would have to really get out of character to kill Wade. (burning all his flesh off and evaporating his brain likely)

wade also have optic blast

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27  Edited By Stahlflamme

@jpdag05 said:

Would that work, though? Phoenix took dozends of people apart instantenously, practically leaving no trace, but Wolverines healing factor let him survive and stay conscious. Wade has the same healing factor and could teleport out of the beam, unless it destroys him instantenously.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weapon XI should win but good fight bud :)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssj_god

Weapon XI should win but good fight bud :)

No Caption Provided

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

The difference, as someone said, is that HV will actually hurt wade where MOS withstood the world engine's force and Cyclops blast, (which are also force based), are no where near the earth shattering level of the world engine.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@jpdag05 said:

@ssj_god:

The difference, as someone said, is that HV will actually hurt wade where MOS withstood the world engine's force and Cyclops blast, (which are also force based), are no where near the earth shattering level of the world engine.

i don't think HV would do any significant damage.. as this dude said.. wade has insane healing factor.. and an unbreakable skeleton

@stahlflamme said:

@jpdag05 said:

Would that work, though? Phoenix took dozends of people apart instantenously, practically leaving no trace, but Wolverines healing factor let him survive and stay conscious. Wade has the same healing factor and could teleport out of the beam, unless it destroys him instantenously.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men 2 Wolverine was dropped by a regular bullet.. Wade gets stomped hard!!!!!10/10 Supes..

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men 2 Wolverine was dropped by a regular bullet.. Wade gets stomped hard!!!!!10/10 Supes..

this is a win by death only though... are you sure wolverine got killed by that bullet? :D

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05 said:

@ssj_god:

I'll have to think about this one some more, but I have to say that your world engine feat is pure speculation. You do not know how the World Engine worked. The ONLY thing we actually know about it is that it affected gravity.

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme:

Wolverine survived due to plot and Jean Grey. Plot because Phoenix had to die somehow, (and they apparently didn't want a suicide like in the comics), and Jean grey because she was fighting the Phoenix. Notice how she immediately disintegrated the others? This should have worked on wolverine too as his healing factor was consistently much slower than her disintegration, (he was ko'd by a bullet, cuts took a second or two to heal,etc.). As a result, his survival was plot an Jean. (Really it was just nonsense, but I'd rather not get into the issues with Last Stand).

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpdag05 said:

@stahlflamme:

Wolverine survived due to plot and Jean Grey. Plot because Phoenix had to die somehow, (and they apparently didn't want a suicide like in the comics), and Jean grey because she was fighting the Phoenix. Notice how she immediately disintegrated the others? This should have worked on wolverine too as his healing factor was consistently much slower than her disintegration, (he was ko'd by a bullet, cuts took a second or two to heal,etc.). As a result, his survival was plot an Jean. (Really it was just nonsense, but I'd rather not get into the issues with Last Stand).

but the feat did took place...lol

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman doesn't have a gun, though. That was a low showing at other times the healing factors let them take crazy amounts of damage and more importantly victory is by death. Has Supes done anything in man of steel that suggests he could kill Wade? If he doesn't it is 10/10 for Wade, even though he would have a tough time winning even one of them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Superman, but it's not a stomp I think Brakapool can steal a few wins here and there. Clark 7/10

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid:

The upper limits of the World Engine's power is indeed speculative as it was stopped before it could accomplish its purpose. However, we do know that the force MOS withstood was burrowing into the earth and causing tidal waves. This still requires FAR more force than cyclops beams passing through the (relatively) thin walls of the water tower. (The other part of the world engine was flattening vehicles and entire buildings many blocks from the impact site, which is also far in excess of anything movie cyclops has shown).

We do not know the upper limits of the world engine's power, but what we did see still dwarfs cyclops/deadpool's blasts.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MonsterStomp

Superman, not even a contest. MCU Adamantium is overrated.

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yes, the feat happened but it is wildly inconsistent with how wolvie's healing factor had been shown up till then and since. Accordingly, we must say

a). That the showing falls into the "Spiderman beat Firelord" category of inconsistent feats, meaning its not sensible to use. (I mean, Wolverive was KO'd at least twice in this movie by much less destructive forces and the consistent showings indicate that his healing factor and deadpools both take time to take effect) or...

b). Jean Grey was greatly restraining the pheonix when it targeted one of the guys she had affection for, in which case the feat is not really quantifiable.

Either way, the inconsistency of this feat makes it silly imo to act as though deadpool is going to heal at this level. (BTW, heat vision comes after the knock out IF this were a bloodlusted MOS, but its not so...)

@randomsid:

The upper limits of the World Engine's power is indeed speculative as it was stopped before it could accomplish its purpose. However, we do know that the force MOS withstood was burrowing into the earth and causing tidal waves. This still requires FAR more force than cyclops beams passing through the (relatively) thin walls of the water tower. (The other part of the world engine was flattening vehicles and entire buildings many blocks from the impact site, which is also far in excess of anything movie cyclops has shown).

We do not know the upper limits of the world engine's power, but what we did see still dwarfs cyclops/deadpool's blasts.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: I never said he had a gun.Learn to read..His healing factor is weak and his adamantium is inconsistent...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: I never said he had a gun.Learn to read..His healing factor is weak and his adamantium is inconsistent...

when was the adamantium inconsistent though?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did not say that you said he had a gun, I merely pointed out that you cannot assume Supermans Punches and Heatvision having the same effect as a bullet on Wolverine, despite the fact that they obviously have much more destructive force.

And when was adamantium inconsistent I'm relatively certain it was never destroyed by anything other than adamantium.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman almost easily

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barakapool takes this if he can pierce SM

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should win, as soon as he gets his hands on the living weapon. Supes physically outclasses Barakapool, but the latter can teleport, making it difficult to land a hit. As soon as he does, though, the Mutant gets splattered.

jpdag05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jpdag05

Know what? The more ithink about this,the more I start to think there's no way deadpool is going to hurt MOS. Even if he can touch him, which I don't think he will, MOS's durability is well above anything wade has faced.

Stalemate 7/10 due to Clark being in character and not obliterating wade like he needs to for the win. Clarke wins 2/10 due to bad burritos putting him in a foul mood. And wade wins 1/10 when Stan Lee bribes the script writer.