You need to pull back the sensitivity. Lvenger's comment was sarcastic sure, but hardly mean-spirited. But fine, I'll bite, since I'm too bored right now.
- MoS is not 'Golden Era Superman'. That is a nonsensical connection that has no proof. And refer to the OP, there is already a roster of Avengers there. You cannot just pull Giant Man out of your bum just because he's going to have a movie in the future. As of now, the character does not exist in the MCU and more importantly, has no bearing in this fight at all because he's not in it.
- MoS Superman has never shown to have any weakness against magic. And Thor does not have the Odinforce. He has his own power and powers that come from Mjolnir, but he does not possess the Odinforce which belongs to - surprise surprise - Odin.
- Her senses were overloaded and she was taken by surprise. What is so hard to comprehend about that? And how can someone who has never seen the movie write an entire review about it?
- There is nothing backing the claim that the suit and tech were stronger than yellow-sun empowered Kryptonians. Not to mention saying 'Faora can't handle missiles so Superman can't' is an inaccurate comparison devoid of context and is ABC logic. The world engine was terraforming the planet, causing massive damage and clearly powerful, not to mention that Superman was weakened when he actually stopped it (because the machine was sapping his strength by changing Earth's atmosphere to a Kryptonian one'. Also worth noting that while Hulk did stop the Chitauri Leviathan, it was actually an additional missile shot by Iron Man that destroyed it. I don't even recall Superman being 'knocked out', save for the early scene where he lifted an oil rig (when he was still a novice and untrained), and the rig collapsed on itself, it wasn't even for lack of strength.
- Again, Ant-Man has no relevance to this battle. And my Shark-Sense is telling me you were the same person making all three posts, overreacting as a result of you taking far too much offense to Lvenger's first response, not to mention having a flawed and fallacious argument. Overcompensation indeed. Lvenger's post was hardly a 'brash insult' or 'troll' or even 'snobbish'. So just chill.