#201 Posted by Chibi_cute (4588 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal el. stomps the avengers easily.

The only factors here are hulk and thor the others are useless and gets decimated in just seconds. And hulk and thor couldn't even stand toe to toe with superman.

#202 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Those bullets did absolutely nothing to hulk but annoy him. yes thor jumped out of the way of the bullets, but so did supes in MoS. Just because they dodged doesn't mean that they couldn't take it.

Hulk was clearly being influenced by Loki in the movie avengers. Everyone forgets the scene where loki is being taken through the halls of the helicarrier and smiles ominously at banner. Banner then takes his glasses off and rubs his eyes. Then there is him grabbing the scepter without realizing it. They made it pretty clear loki was in his head.

Iron man did not use up the whole 475% power on the single shot to thor because his power is shown later to be around 3 hundred and something.

#203 Posted by Avilon (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@imboredletsdebate: Faora was by far better then Zod, granted i though Zod was a pretty good villain, especially the ending scene with Supps. I was like I kept wanting her to dye but at the same time she was such a good villain and hot to boot. Superman would destroy the Avengers though, far to fast and powerful.

#204 Edited by Dreadpool10 (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs The Frost Giants

This video pretty much proves that Mos Superman would have trouble with Thor.

#205 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS for sure, he's just far too fast, more powerful. The scary part is if he had morals on I think he'd still give them trouble, bloodlusted=rough day for Avengers.

#206 Edited by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on motovation

Loki with prep stomps, he has possession, he can influence/posses people remotely like when he took over the doctor Selvig's mind in Thor or he can completely posses armies of people when his spear touches them, Loki is very difficult to tag because he can create very believable illusions, his magic would mess up Superman since by canon Superman has been vulnerable to magic, Loki can also teleport, he could BFR Superman to a very far away dark part of space or teleport him to a poisonous planet with toxic atmospherics. Tony could possibly do something he did after all hack Korean military using his cellphone, understood the complex extremis while hitting on babes and writing drunkenly on the back of a beermat and reversed Pepper's DNA, Stark also had armies of Ironman suits, word out to tumblr for this great Ironman3 gif he doesn't even have to be in a fight he can send armies remotely, Tony could possibly reverse engineer Selvig and Jane's equations to send Superman very, very far away.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f6352ffb0d1d7d05417bffcbcb5b4de8/tumblr_mj76rz5uKA1rwtl3wo1_500.gif

If its a sudden encounter, I see them all getting blitzed. Hulk may be 'strong;' but Man of Steel is fast enough to dodge Hulk's attacks all day. Mjolnir is damn powerful but Superman is not fighting the hammer, he's fighting the man behind it. Thor has some speed feats in the movies but he fights mostly like a tank. Superman seemed very fast in MoS, I don't think even Thor could take his strength and speed.

#207 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor vs The Frost Giants

This video pretty much proves that Mos Superman would have trouble with Thor.

Yeah. None at all.

XD

#208 Posted by ComicStooge (13743 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Those bullets did absolutely nothing to hulk but annoy him. yes thor jumped out of the way of the bullets, but so did supes in MoS. Just because they dodged doesn't mean that they couldn't take it.

Hulk was clearly being influenced by Loki in the movie avengers. Everyone forgets the scene where loki is being taken through the halls of the helicarrier and smiles ominously at banner. Banner then takes his glasses off and rubs his eyes. Then there is him grabbing the scepter without realizing it. They made it pretty clear loki was in his head.

Iron man did not use up the whole 475% power on the single shot to thor because his power is shown later to be around 3 hundred and something.

I'm not sure why the Hulk thing matters, it's not like Hulk had much speed or tactical thinking to begin with, even if he was controlled. Superman showed both.

...Cool? Iron Man gets demolished no matter what percentage of power he has.

#209 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol hulk owned loki, so pretty safe to say mos would knock his head off.....

Heres what would happen, loki would be like imoressivr but im a god and you are .....*clark blitzes loki not knowing wtf hit him *loki dead or badly unconscious lol mos walks away like, please....

#210 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

"Stark also had armies of Ironman suits"

Yeah...weak ass, weak sauce Ironman suits that got taken out by god damn weak sauce, weak ass mooks compared to Supes. He'd rip through them like tin-foil more than they did!

#211 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Tin foil lol, that was funny. True though

#212 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: Those second two were not in reply to you and they really don't matter, but just trying to clear up some of the stuff people were wondering about earlier in the thread.

#213 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Superman should win quite comfortably here. His overall versatility coupled with impressive showings of strength, speed and durability show that he'd handle the Avengers handily. Thor, Hulk, Iron Man and War Machine are the only ones that matter here. Loki's magic has been shown to be fairly limited and his sceptre blasts can be dodged by Superman. And Cap is a mere peak level human. Man of Steel Superman takes the cake here.

#214 Edited by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

While Superman's fight with Zod was leveling Metropolis, I don't see him beating the Avengers. He whip-lashed when he got shot by the plane, he struggled to lift the oil rig, and his speed wasn't impressive. He was barely breaking the sound barrier.

Avengers win.

#215 Posted by Loof (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#216 Posted by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

So I actually Saw the film now and damn, Kal-El wins easily then I thought.

#217 Posted by Wardemon32 (4367 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: '

He way past the sound barrier, and he got stronger after than because when he flew he was more exposed to the radiation,

#218 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32: Not really. When he was flying, he would just break the sound barrier, and he didn't seem to increase in speed much after that.

He didn't fight faster than sound anyway. His strength feats were below that of Hulk, he didn't really fly fast enough to suggest he's faster than Iron Man (who was flying at least twice as fast as sound in the first movie.) Not to mention Zod's henchmen pounded him unconscious. Hulk and Thor could do the same.

However, if this were Reeve Superman, it would be a complete sh!t stomp in Clark's favor.

#219 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@wardemon32: Not really. When he was flying, he would just break the sound barrier, and he didn't seem to increase in speed much after that.

He flew from the atmosphere to Earth in 12 seconds to rescue Lois' escape pod. He moved fast enough to dodge gunfire from aircrafts easily.

@logy5000 said:

He didn't fight faster than sound anyway. His strength feats were below that of Hulk, he didn't really fly fast enough to suggest he's faster than Iron Man (who was flying at least twice as fast as sound in the first movie.) Not to mention Zod's henchmen pounded him unconscious. Hulk and Thor could do the same.

Below Hulk's strength level? Based on feats, not true. Hulk only levelled Harlem and parts of NY in his 2008 film and Avengers. Superman's fight with Zod totalled most of what was left of Metropolis in the film. His punches knocked Zod farther than anything the Hulk has done. And Faora, who was still gaining powers on Earth, was speed blitzing soldiers like a boss. Clark is capable of moving at that speed too. Plus Faora and the big guy never knocked him out cold. They had the advantage at first but then he gained the upper hand with experience and a greater versatility of powers. If he can do that to two people with similar powers to him, Thor and Hulk don't have much hope either.

#220 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problems here are Hulk and Thor. I'm sure Superman could deal with them.

#221 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Regardless, his travel speed was never applied to his combat. 2008 Hulk seemed much weaker than Avengers Hulk. Just based on feats, Superman never showed the ability to do something like stopping the leviathan beast with a single punch.

Most people overestimate Superman's strength in MoS simply because of how much destruction he caused, and the Avengers fighting the Chitauri caused just as much if you think about it, (less toppled buildings, but still a lot of destruction.) And Superman WAS knocked out cold. They pounded him until he was lying on his face and he didn't get back up by himself.

#222 Posted by Deranged Midget (17843 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Superman never showed the ability to do something like stopping the leviathan beast with a single punch.

He resisted the gravitational pull of the World Engine which was decimating the area around him and at the same time weakening him due to the Kryptonian atmosphere. And yet, he still managed to stand up, resist and fly straight through the machine. I'd say that's a pretty good feat.

Moderator Online
#223 Posted by Ace Thunder (416 posts) - - Show Bio

As an aspiring comic writer I'd like to see Superman kill half of the Avengers before people realize he's really Superman-Prime's evil ass. Who's in inter-dimensional cahoots with the new 52 resurrected Crime Syndicate as revealed by the final panel of the gripping story arc "Crime Doesn't Pay But It Avenges". Or just Crime Avenges depends on what Quesada goes with.

Prime, who with his solar energy absorbing battle armor challenges Ultra Man for leadership. Even boasting he could single handedly lead an invasion against Marvel's prime universe Earth 616 by wiping out the Avengers. Then again also settling for murdering at least a few as a pass of initiation. Not an easy task all the same yet at his disposal was knowledge of target through the forethought experience as the Time Trapper. Prime is beaten by the horrified and traumatized survivors of his gruesomely effective assault.

Horrified first by the decapitation of Captain America whose shield Prime caught easily and sharpened like Will Smith in "Hancock" and tossed back at him like MK's Kung Lao. Iron Man would stand even less of a chance. As the Time Trapper in the "Legions Of Three Worlds" arc Prime became familiar with technology centuries beyond even anything Stark Enterprises could develop. One push of button the airborne Ironman's suit deactivated before programmed to self destruct. Fortunately Stark's terrible heart condition which was no longer monitored and treated so once the countdown began his own desperate fear saved him from feeling the explosion. Prime a Superman in his own right had his issues with magic. Yet being a Blue boy willing to kill he was more than ready for Thor and that damn Mjolnir. In fact Ironman and Cap are taken out so soon in the battle Prime spends most for the it using the wielding the dead Norse's weapon. Using a gauntlet made to catch lightning that was called by the word "shazam". Prime flew straight through Thor's thunder strike. His gauntlet absorbed magic thunder and projected a negative charge to an intended target. Therefore before even stripping Thor of his divine implement, Prime palmed his face turning him in to Max Shrek from "Batman Returns". Thor's beautiful Aryan wet dream platinum blonde hair smelted black like Marge Simpson at Summer Camp.

And due to his preparations the Hulk would be the easiest yet symbolically brutal killing. Historical data establish the might, indestructible Incredible Hulk was skinny weakling of a gamma scientist who was just a victim of his own shitty failed science (whose movies suck asshole). As the other Avengers fled...or regrouped out of reasonable fear watch Prime turn the sky and Thor's hair black, Hulk in usual fashion leaped to the sky seeking vengeance for his Dexter's Laboratory roommate. Prime not only zapped him with a bean returning him to Dr. Banner form, knowing full well the outcome he came ready with a bucket of green paint! Having tested it on an older, future Hulk on his way back through time Prime was out to prove himself the real Superman by avenging the 1996 loss during the "Marvel Vs DC" series. Prime bashed the green colored skull of Dr. Banner in full view of the Avengers, downtown Manhattan as well as entire world as news footage was broadcast the public unsanctioned execution of the Hulk.

Though this would backfire as the Fantastic Four, X-Men many groups even Alpha Flight would converge on New York City to subdue and capture Superman Prime. The Avengers were too grief stricken once they got finished licking woulds and treating injured. Which made all the same as an impression to the Crime Syndicate who would rally towards the purpose of freeing their new leader. Proving himself in strength and strategy also in flat out balls as a better suited head of the Syndicate. in the final panel of Crime Avenges" Ultra-Man in restrained awe watching the event unfold on the monitor conceded my opinion in regards to the this battle against the Avengers:

"Superman (Prime) Stomps"

#224 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1849 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Superman never showed the ability to do something like stopping the leviathan beast with a single punch.

He resisted the gravitational pull of the World Engine which was decimating the area around him and at the same time weakening him due to the Kryptonian atmosphere. And yet, he still managed to stand up, resist and fly straight through the machine. I'd say that's a pretty good feat.

I swear there were two sides to that world engine machine. The machine Kal destroyed wasn't pulling and dragging things like the other machine in Metropolis.

Can anyone correcrt me on this?

#225 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would win.

If he's susceptible to magic he might have more of a struggle against Thor, but only if all Thor, Hulk and all the avengers worked extremely efficiently as team.

Even so, Supes just seems so powerful and fast I still think he'd eventually win.

#226 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (546 posts) - - Show Bio

@rudebomberboy01: It was stated by the human scientist that the ship and the world engine were working in tandem. The world engine landed somewhere in the ocean, there weren't any skyscrapers/cars/people around for it to flatten.

#227 Posted by mjolnirson (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

totally unfair. supes is really powerful (i hate him like hell) but still very very very powerful, but come on against the avengers :( poor dude, i mean thor can handle and beat him, then they have the hulk who can opose him in a very long battle (dont think that he can win but with the help of the avengers...), then iron man (he was able to fight a WWH and a KT) he can think one way to fight supes, then cap (i know he is not too much but that vibranium shield is dangerous), hawkeye (lots and lots of arrows that can slow him down), and are too many avengers that can make this a carnage.

#228 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (546 posts) - - Show Bio

totally unfair. supes is really powerful (i hate him like hell) but still very very very powerful, but come on against the avengers :( poor dude, i mean thor can handle and beat him, then they have the hulk who can opose him in a very long battle (dont think that he can win but with the help of the avengers...), then iron man (he was able to fight a WWH and a KT) he can think one way to fight supes, then cap (i know he is not too much but that vibranium shield is dangerous), hawkeye (lots and lots of arrows that can slow him down), and are too many avengers that can make this a carnage.

You do realize that this is movie Superman vs movie Avengers right? Did you see MoS? I have to ask this because I feel like there are some fanboys out there that can't seem to accept the fact that the Kryptonians in MoS are too much for their favorite movie characters...or they just haven't seen the movie and are hating.

Anyway (and I'm being objective despite my avatar), the team has no way to physically hurt/stop Superman, they aren't fast enough, and they aren't durable enough to tank his damage. Hulk gets dropped from the upper atmosphere and KO'd, BFR'd into space, or pummeled into oblivion. Thor got a slight bloody nose when Hulk punched him through the boxes on the flying aircraft carrier and his combat speed is lacking. Everyone else is useless.

If you saw the damage Supes soaked and was dishing out to other characters in the film you would understand immediately the problems the team faces. Supes blows with Zod were causing shock waves...

Superman wins via combat speed, strength, and durability.

#229 Posted by SPM1M (875 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Stomps anyone thinking otherwise has yet to bring anything even debatable

#230 Posted by SPM1M (875 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget said:

@logy5000 said:

I swear there were two sides to that world engine machine. The machine Kal destroyed wasn't pulling and dragging things like the other machine in Metropolis.

Can anyone correcrt me on this?

The gravity was actually being bounced back and forth between both machines

#231 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10: Means nothing, Thor wasn't moving at any speeds close to Kal.

#232 Posted by MonsterStomp (19878 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel vs The Avengers

MoS > The Avengers. The Avengers was an overrated film. MoS is really underrated, it gets less love than IM3 which I am told is bad by many people.

As for the battle. I'd say Superman takes the victory.

• He has displayed constantly that he can reach supersonic speeds in mere seconds.
  • His combat speed is much faster than Thor and Hulks.
  • His strength >>> Thor and Hulks (Lifting a water filled bus when he was a kid, benching a proportion of an oil rig, [happened off screen but..] putting multiple logs threw a truck, totally a nuclear reactor, resisting to being crushed in between two terraforming machines) The list goes on tbh.

#233 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000:

While Superman's fight with Zod was leveling Metropolis, I don't see him beating the Avengers. He whip-lashed when he got shot by the plane, he struggled to lift the oil rig, and his "speed wasn't impressive"?

He was barely breaking the sound barrier.

Avengers loose. <------

Dude, I watch the MOS three times and one scene when he was with Lois at the Military base. He flies all the way into space and I clocked it at 12 seconds.

The Earth's atmosphere is 378 miles high.

I did the math and Superman is Mach 135

- You are completely lowballing Supes!

I'm heavily surprised this stupid thread isn't locked yet.

#234 Posted by patrat18 (10676 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10: this proves how weak thor is he still gets hit by frost giants yet they die by regular asgaurd blades.plus he is getting help so not much challenge for mos here

#235 Posted by mjolnirson (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

just one thing!!! i am tired of supertards... thanks for all, everything that have a Superman as title its a won for superman bah mos, and the comic´s superman crap the living tribunal, superman rock´s the ass of every comic character.

#236 Posted by taladua (16 posts) - - Show Bio

superman gets beaten, why?

Thor throws da hammer at superman and sends him to another planet with an atmosphere similar to krypton and then thor proceeds to bash his brains out THE END

#237 Posted by mjolnirson (1506 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: please... dude uru blades are more brutal than adamantium blades ... like i said before: i am not going to do a debate about why superman is really weak against the avengers (thor, loki he is not but is in the fight, or hulk) but please dont speak...

#238 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5610 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#239 Edited by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonian Smashes

#240 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: You do realise that Faora was speed blitzing soldiers all around her and Superman kept up with her and the big guy perfectly fine? I'd say he's more than fast enough for the Avengers.

#241 Edited by Djangophile (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant Man is more than enough to take Superman out. Feora hands Superman his butt 1v1 yet almost dies from a small army missile. Hulk and Thor get pummeled with advanced alien tech that is far far beyond standard missiles from our army, yet a lot of them? How many things hit Hulk in the Avengers again? Answer: A lot more than the single missile that almost killed Feora, who in turn almost killed Superman. Giant Man can probably lift 10x the metal rigging that Superman was almost crushed by. Mjolnir and Odinforce attacks would absolutely incinerate Superman. Iron Man and Hank are insanely smart and intelligent, Superman has average human level intelligence. Superman stands no chance here. None. Iron Mans lasers are more than enough to slice Superman in half, if Zods laser eyes couldnt slice through 5+ft cement walls on the last scene of the movie.

#242 Posted by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@djangophile: Score another notch for the absurd reasoning of battle forum users over actual knowledge of the characters.

#243 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Score another notch for those who never saw Man of Steel but feel the need to make it seem like they actually did?

#244 Edited by Djangophile (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Excuse me, but is this site called InsultVine? A place for someone who doesn't know you to insult you freely? Who are you to insult my knowledge of the characters when it is clear you never saw the new Superman movie to begin with? Clearly, you didn't see it, because Feora was almost killed by one standard army missile, yet Hulk in the Avengers was covered in spray fire from advanced alien technology AND army gunfire earlier? Where is your logic? Grow up and learn how to accept the views of others without insulting them.

@lvenger said:

@djangophile: Score another notch for the absurd reasoning of battle forum users over actual knowledge of the characters.

#245 Edited by Lvenger (21066 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal: Unfortunately I have seen the new Man of Steel film. Otherwise I wouldn't be commenting on this thread.

Excuse me, but is this site called InsultVine? A place for someone who doesn't know you to insult you freely? Who are you to insult my knowledge of the characters when it is clear you never saw the new Superman movie to begin with? Clearly, you didn't see it, because Feora was almost killed by one standard army missile, yet Hulk in the Avengers was covered in spray fire from advanced alien technology AND army gunfire earlier? Where is your logic? Grow up and learn how to accept the views of others without insulting them.

I am merely pointing out the flaws in your post. Faora was KOed because the missile destroyed her helmet, opening her senses up to the vast exposure of the world. It's how Superman got a leg up on Zod. Please refrain from trying to make me appear like something I'm not. If you want an objective, 'non insulting' post as you seem to think I'm doing, your flaws are as thus

• Giant Man doesn't even exist in the MCU. And even insuniuting the guy is stronger than Superman is ludicrous
  • Mjolnir does not possess the Odinforce. At all. You're mixing up the comic book and the movie version. Besides Mjolnir clearly isn't magic in the film. Iron Man's armour absorbed Thor's lightning handily thus showing the non magical properties of Mjolnir's attacks
  • The Faora thing I've covered above
  • Hulk was taken down by a group of Chitarui warriors. Superman resisted the gravitational pull of the World Engine which was decimating the area around him and at the same time weakening him due to the Kryptonian atmosphere. And yet, he still managed to stand up, resist and fly straight through the machine. I'd say that's a pretty good feat, better than what the MCU Hulk has done. Plus his fight with Zod that trashed Metropolis left neither him or Zod tired out
  • So I'm afraid it is you who lacks logic and needs to actually research the characters being discussed along with reading the OP correctly.
#246 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to lie, L. You are delusional beyond reason. In man of steel the Kryptonian Tech is far stronger and more durable than the kryptonians hemselves. Zods suit survived all of Supermans assault, one missile broke Feoras Armor and then with her then enhanced instantly received abilities, she was still knocked out! So, you are dead wrong on this debate. Insinuating Giant Man is stronger than Superman? What on this green earth are you talking about!? Man of Steel Kal El is a rewritten Golden Age version of the character, he stands no chance against Giant mans incredible physical feats. Mjolnir doesn't have Odinforce in the movie? WHAT!? Did you not see the lightning come out of it? Or that Thor recalled it multiple times? You sir, are a troll. Nothing more. Django, don't bother replying to this guy. He is just messing with you.

#247 Edited by Djangophile (281 posts) - - Show Bio

That much is very clear, Portal. He tried to cover up his brash insults on me by justifying the pointing out of flaws that were not really there to begin with. Still, very snobbish to tell someone that straight out of nowhere. I almost laughed so loud that I almost woke up people sleeping in another room in my house when I read that Thors Hammer has no Odinforce. Giant Troll. Nothing more need be said.

#248 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal said:

Not going to lie, L. You are delusional beyond reason. In man of steel the Kryptonian Tech is far stronger and more durable than the kryptonians hemselves. Zods suit survived all of Supermans assault, one missile broke Feoras Armor and then with her then enhanced instantly received abilities, she was still knocked out! So, you are dead wrong on this debate. Insinuating Giant Man is stronger than Superman? What on this green earth are you talking about!? Man of Steel Kal El is a rewritten Golden Age version of the character, he stands no chance against Giant mans incredible physical feats. Mjolnir doesn't have Odinforce in the movie? WHAT!? Did you not see the lightning come out of it? Or that Thor recalled it multiple times? You sir, are a troll. Nothing more. Django, don't bother replying to this guy. He is just messing with you.

That much is very clear, Portal. He tried to cover up his brash insults on me by justifying the pointing out of flaws that were not really there to begin with. Still, very snobbish to tell someone that straight out of nowhere. I almost laughed so loud that I almost woke up people sleeping in another room in my house when I read that Thors Hammer has no Odinforce. Giant Troll. Nothing more need be said.

Oh come on, you two are legitimately trolling, right? This can't be serious.

#249 Edited by AudioRift (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Crud, there is so much wrong with this insane statement that I am not sure where the hell to begin. I'll try though, I'm bored. My responses are in bold.

@lvenger said:

@p0rtal: Unfortunately I have seen the new Man of Steel film. Otherwise I wouldn't be commenting on this thread.

Gosh, it really seems like you saw clips and heard things from others about the movie, but didn't actually see the movie yourself, Lvenger

@djangophile said:

I am merely pointing out the flaws in your post. Faora was KOed because the missile destroyed her helmet, opening her senses up to the vast exposure of the world. It's how Superman got a leg up on Zod. Please refrain from trying to make me appear like something I'm not. If you want an objective, 'non insulting' post as you seem to think I'm doing, your flaws are as thus

So you are a giant snob and jerk who thinks its okay to insult others at random?

• Giant Man doesn't even exist in the MCU. And even insuniuting the guy is stronger than Superman is ludicrous
  • Mjolnir does not possess the Odinforce. At all. You're mixing up the comic book and the movie version. Besides Mjolnir clearly isn't magic in the film. Iron Man's armour absorbed Thor's lightning handily thus showing the non magical properties of Mjolnir's attacks
  • The Faora thing I've covered above
  • Hulk was taken down by a group of Chitarui warriors. Superman resisted the gravitational pull of the World Engine which was decimating the area around him and at the same time weakening him due to the Kryptonian atmosphere. And yet, he still managed to stand up, resist and fly straight through the machine. I'd say that's a pretty good feat, better than what the MCU Hulk has done. Plus his fight with Zod that trashed Metropolis left neither him or Zod tired out
  • So I'm afraid it is you who lacks logic and needs to actually research the characters being discussed along with reading the OP correctly.

-Giant Man has showcased vastly more physical strength than the Golden Era Superman. You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, Lvenger.

-Where the hell did it tell you in the Avengers movie or the Thor movie that Mjolnir didn't have any magic or Odinforce? Lightning shot out of it, it was recalled to him when he wanted it, he flew with it, he changed the weather. Nah, no magic or Odinforce at all...no offense Lvenger but you are clinically insane.

-You've covered nothing about Feora here. Feora was blasted with a missile, she was rocked to her core. With her helmet off, she gained more power, painful probably, but still power there none the less. She was KO'ed and almost died from a small yeild missile. Where did you cover this part? Oh, thats right you didn't. Because you didn't actually see the movie.

- Superman can't handle missiles, since Feoras suit and tech was stronger than he was and went down via a small missile. The gravity machine wasn't exactly super powerful now was it man? It lifted cars and debris off the ground, it didn't rip the ground out or break buildings near by did it? You'd know this if you saw the movie. Hulk stopping the Chritauri Worm Ship with a jab is much more impressive than Superman getting knocked out by a Train car, a small I beam when Zod smacked him with it, and a mulitude of other things like this.

-I'm the one who is sorry to have to respond to your nonsense post. Ant Man does exist now in the Avengers story arc, hes getting his own movie. Its official. He is part of it and will be part of it in the near future. Now. What I do not understand is why you gain the right to make fun of others. I realize this is the internet, but seriously grow up. There was nothing in that kids post to merit such a response from you. You are just one of those guys who loves comics and certain characters or movies so much, that you will defend it against anyone who has an opposing view.

#250 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Are these three like all the same person or something?