Man of Steel vs The Avengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MOS Stomps hard. There is no way the krptonians can win.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS Stomp .

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonian fanboyism is stronger in this topic. I cant believe that someone said that Superman alone could defeat the entire marvel roster or the all the avengers at the same time.

HULKANGRY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy: The Avengers

Tony Stark: "We have a Hulk"

to easy

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers was boring

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Just like how Superman arguably solos in this thread, he wins in this one.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally a more fair/even cinematic battle. Im taking MoS.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

This makes me think, if MOS Superman by himself can handle the Avengers, then when the JL finally get together they would absolutely slaughterhouse the Avengers... Which isn't surprising,

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661  Edited By LokLegends

Superman stomps. He destroys each one systematically and proceeds to blitz.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS

Avatar image for supermankillsbatman
Supermankillsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Of Steel would take the Avengers out, Maybe if Hulk lost control? But i think Man Of Steel Wins 9/10 times.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS easily wins .

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman still.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots

NotoriousLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps. Thor goes down in a semi long battle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

avengers win due to loki thor & hulk

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#670  Edited By mikex20

Loki solos

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS beats them down

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard the rumors, but to see it for myself...

MoS gets too much love in here.

Clark gets murked hard. Thor and Hulk Mvp.

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS STOMP

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

Let's ask Chris Evans ( CAP) if sup can SOLO the avengers

Meanwhile, "Avengers: Age of Ultron" stars Captain America and Hawkeye actors Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner hadn't seen the "Batman v Superman" teaser trailer yet did have plenty to say about how powerful Superman is.

"How does anyone fight Superman?" asks Evans.

"I know, that's what I don't get. What are you going to do with a Bat-belt?" adds Renner.

"I feel like [Superman] would bulldoze our whole squad, they really wrote him unfairly. It's not fair, he's got too much." finished Evans.

Evans Has COMMON SENSE

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to see AoU tonight, will have to see how the MoS fairs against the extended members included?

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with Vision and scarlet witch added, favour gets tilted towards the Avengers, imo.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679 nwname  Moderator

@academic: Does evans even know that mos supe is much weaker than comic supe ? Imo what he said does not matter much. And from what I heard Thor destroys a city in AoU. So he maybe can solo mos.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers stomp. Thor potentialy solos since he has city busting feat in AoU.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That wasn't all his doing. His lightning strike was just the staw that broke the camels back. His lightning against Ultron far less potent. On the flip side, he has better flying feats and can even change direction in the air.

In any case, Avengers take this with moderate difficulty at best. I honestly do not see Clark beating all of them. The Vision, only, was badass.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning said:

That wasn't all his doing. His lightning strike was just the staw that broke the camels back. His lightning against Ultron far less potent. On the flip side, he has better flying feats and can even change direction in the air.

In any case, Avengers take this with moderate difficulty at best. I honestly do not see Clark beating all of them. The Vision, only, was badass.

The city completely shattered when he hit it with Mjolnir. It was his doing.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

If I'm still around, the year we get both an Avengers movie and Justice League movie will be legendary on these boards *smh*

FableCounty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only count one shockwave in that first clip, and he had Mjolnir.

Then you aren't paying close enough attention - that's not my fault.

Loading Video...

If you can't see it, its not my fault.

And again, Superman has been basking in the sun for 25-30 years or so, yet recent arrival Faora can move like a bullet, which is what catches Superman off guard when they fight later on.

By moving in straight directions? Because she displays super-human speed but it's nowhere near bullet-timing and what catches Superman off-guard, even in the Zack's director commentary is the lack of any professional training in hand to hand combat.

I am not ignoring anything, it's you that don't get (or worse; completely ignore) what I am showing and telling you. Look at the damn picture, the walls of water are there because they are being pressed away from the point where Superman is standing, they foam at the top because they are being pushed away. Plus, as we see, it's a machine that can affect the other side of the planet.

The machine works in pulses, things go up and down. And even after it's destruction there's a reason Clark is depicted on land reaching out towards the sun rather than in water.

There are two machines working in conjecture, what's affecting the other side of the planet is the second world engine / zod's main ship.

A) Very relevant, because it just shows Thor is basically nothing without it. B) Which they didn't, the only hits on him are those in his chest.

This is why I don't enjoy MOS threads, I can't take people seriously:

No Caption Provided

You can literally see the bullet hit him on the face, his hair flying back as a result with an effect added in to put emphasis on his face being hit and people will literally argue the opposite. If there is no common ground, there is no point to continue.

Loading Video...

C) It's how the force is applied. An Asgardian bending a knife doesnt mean they have so dense skin they are immune to it, heck in the opening sequence of the first Thor movie we see Odin loose his eye of a spiked ball of ice. Also as we see in the vid, the knife only has one edge and it's not the side Randolf grabs or the side he turns it.

If you're grabbing the blade of a knife hard enough to bend the steel and do not get cut at all - that knife is going to be fairly worthless in cutting pretty much everything else. And Frost Giants use that ice generated from themselves as weapons, which for whatever reason has been shown to pierce asgardian skin - those are clearly not normal blades.

So now you're arguing he's grabbing the special magic spot of a knife that isn't sharp and still bending it with no harm to himself. Yeah I'm ending this part of this discussion - you are literally blind to what is infront of you.

Again its his hammer to the rescue, but no we don't see that. neither do we see people moaning about the heatvision being over powered.

To his rescue by him tossing it into the Dark Elf ship to cause enough damage to knock it over? It isn't, it has two feats - melting a steel beam in moments and burning a bullet wound on Lois.

Hmm actually I had forgotten about that first bit and was thinking about the second shot inside the Bifrost entry hall, but as far as I can see Loki missed with that one. Still you are measuring the blast based on how good at killing Jotun it is, which is what makes it worthless.

It's a non-feat to Grungir to insta-vaporize multiple Frost Giants? You cannot be taken seriously.

Show me where we see Jotun with skin thicker than steel (which I assume you mean more durable than steel) for that matter, show me where they display any significant amount of superstrength relative to their size and weight.

I was referring to Asgardians, since they're the ones with piercing feats. But Loki himself being a small Frost Giant has thus far been proven bullet-proof and even while stabbed through the chest ends up getting back up in a couple of minutes.

Loading Video...

Volstagg was lifting a car in the deleted scenes. If a stone-mason could casually bend steel in the palms of hands (without seeing battle / training for centuries) I have no idea why the Warrior's Three and Sif would be any less capable and those Frost Giants seems to physically not be too far off from them.

I was only mistaken once, so far it's you I am waiting for, but I am growing bored so hurry up.

It isn't a mistake if you're intentionally ignoring facts to push bad arguments. With that I'm done with you.

I agree Loki should tank gunfire but Loki is not an Avenger

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why is Vision considered so powerful? He wasn't so powerful, let alone better than DCEU Superman.

ATKDEF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman reks