#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel Superman with no morals.

vs Marvels top 5 block buster power houses with no morals.

Can DC new Superman rough shot this team of Marvels big ticket sellers?

Both sides get 5 minuets of stare down and prep before the actual fight starts. No Mind Raping.

#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix mindrapes.

#3 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by dondave (38515 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#5 Edited by laflux (16816 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on What Superman does. Both Phoenix and Magneto are arguably the strongest and weakest members of the team, and I reckon both could actually bring down Supes, but they are only one hit away from being Killed/Ko'ed. In my Mind Supes can defeat Thor, 2008 Hulk (is he allowed avengers feats because otherwise, I think its fair to say he argue that he could be one/two-shotted) and the Destroyer together. However, if was to tackle the brute, that could give the Phoenix and Mags (particularly Phoenix) to win. So in my mind it depends who Supes attacks first.

#6 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

man of steel stomps.

#7 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel should stomp. He never got hurt in the movie. He got tossed around, had buildings fall on him, but he never was hurt. The only way they showed that a Kryptonian could die was by snapping his neck or by exposing him to Kyrpton's atmosphere. I don't think Movie Hulk or Thor is strong enough to snap his neck. I don't think they could get a chance anyways even if he was strong enough.

#8 Posted by logy5000 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

This team should be able to (barely) beat Cavill's Superman.

Reeve Superman would stomp easily.

#9 Edited by Diamondlifer1 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins

#10 Edited by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

The team, due to molecular disintegration.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Depends on What Superman does. Both Phoenix and Magneto are arguably the strongest and weakest members of the team, and I reckon both could actually bring down Supes, but they are only one hit away from being Killed/Ko'ed. In my Mind Supes can defeat Thor, 2008 Hulk (is he allowed avengers feats because otherwise, I think its fair to say he argue that he could be one/two-shotted) and the Destroyer together. However, if was to tackle the brute, that could give the Phoenix and Mags (particularly Phoenix) to win. So in my mind it depends who Supes attacks first.

Yes to Avenger Feats as the Avengers Movie used 2008 Hulk.

I also gave the Team a 5 minuet stare down so they cannot be Speed blitz and have Shields ready.

#13 Posted by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Using the movie versions I think MOS outclasses everyone here. Phoenix and Magneto are probably the strongest, but to be perfectly honest Magneto did better stuff than phoenix in the movie. She couldnt even auto kill wolverine. I dont see her having enough strength to disintegrate MOS after he was strong enough to out-power a black hole which if you do your research is absolutely amazing. Magneto can manipulate all metal but he's not strong enough to stop MOS let alone hurt him. Per the movie MOS can vaporize metal objects with ease with his heat vision. Thor and hulk dont have comparable strength feats. Punching a big robot and breaking out of a hulk cage<<<<<< over powering a black hole. The movie guys did a good job showing off MOS's abilities. I think he wins.

#14 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

No, while the man of steel might be stronger than any single character here, he's not beating them all at once and if you go by the fact that he was never hurt neither was hulk in a recent movie.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Using the movie versions I think MOS outclasses everyone here. Phoenix and Magneto are probably the strongest, but to be perfectly honest Magneto did better stuff than phoenix in the movie. She couldnt even auto kill wolverine. I dont see her having enough strength to disintegrate MOS after he was strong enough to out-power a black hole which if you do your research is absolutely amazing. Magneto can manipulate all metal but he's not strong enough to stop MOS let alone hurt him. Per the movie MOS can vaporize metal objects with ease with his heat vision. Thor and hulk dont have comparable strength feats. Punching a big robot and breaking out of a hulk cage<<<<<< over powering a black hole. The movie guys did a good job showing off MOS's abilities. I think he wins.

Why would she auto kill Wolverine when she wanted Wolverine to kill her? That seems silly logic.

I also heard Arguments on sites already that the Black Holes dues to size and other crap are nowhere near as impressive as a single average black hole in power. Throwing it out there.

#16 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix wins.

#17 Posted by dum529001 (1635 posts) - - Show Bio

#1. How powerful was the gravity machine? No one knows. Its not very quantifiable since its not explained how great the gravity is.

Whats impressive about the feat? It was kryptonian-level gravity and Superman is kryptonian.

What little detail takes away from that feat? Superman is not just a kryptonian, he's a krytonian with his power awakened by his years living on earth, soaking up its solar rays.

Once again, people are jumping the gun and overrating Superman. Big surprise.

#2. Hulk is guy dosed with massive gamma rays and becomes a walking Nuke-man as a result so you can't say he powder-puff weakling. That's shown in his solo movie and the Avengers movie.

And he's shown fighting an alien army with weapons empowered by the cosmic cube.

Hulk has also matched blows with Thor, the Norse god of thunder. If you've seen Thor's solo film then you know he's not a pushover either.

#3. Phoenix seemed pretty powerful in the X3 movie. I think she could give a good fight.

Magneto is the master of magnetism. He could certainly give a good fight. Easily moving bridges and commanding adamantium seems pretty impressive to me. A perfect alpha-level mutant if you've ever seen one.

#18 Edited by Pope052 (3337 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix (even though not nearly as strong as she is in the comics) can solo because she can still disintegrate him with a thought. Without Phoenix though, the team would lose but if he doesn't blitz they have a decent enough chance.

If Superman fights fairly and doesn't speed-blitz anyone then it would turn out something along the lines of this....

Hulk - If 2008 Version then Hulk gets manhandled, if Avengers version then he could do some damage to Superman but I don't see him lasting too long.

Magneto - I don't see why he wouldn't be able to manipulate the Iron in Superman's blood, however Superman could react fast to this and kill Magneto with one good punch.

Destroyer - Movie Destroyer was pathetic in my opinion. Even though no superheroes/villains are as good on screen as they are in the comic, The Destroyer was still terrible, he leveled some buildings and then was stomped by Thor, Superman would just throw him 100 miles away.

Thor - Thor would probably last the longest in my opinion, especially if Superman isn't speed-blitzing him. Mjolnir should be able to do great deals of damage to Superman no doubt about it. Superman's punches would be deadly against Thor aswell and he also has the speed advantage blitzing or not. Durability also easily goes to Superman even though Thor was quite durable in the movies. I don't see Thor beating a morals off Superman but I certainly see him weakening him significantly.

After Superman works his way through these opponents he would have taken a beating, but will still be going strong, then he'll face Phoenix and lose, horribly.

So in conclusion, Team wins ONLY due to the Phoenix...

#19 Posted by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Superman got pummeled by kryptonians throughout the movie and came out fine. Kryptonian strength > Hulk, you seriously gonna debate that? Magneto can move metal objects, whoop dee doo, MOS vaporized a big thick bar in seconds, MOS could vaporize anything could throw at him, get close and one shot him. Destroyer, agreed not a factor. Thor here is IMO lesser in strength to hulk who is lesser in strength to the kryptonians. Thor has very few good strength feats in the movies, and gets man handled by hulk. This version of Thor would get murdered by MOS. Phoenix in the movie was a chump and absolutely laughable compared to her comic counter-part who would absolutely wreck superman. She did exactly what in the movie? Vaporized some folks? Allow me to not care, as I said before she failed to kill wolverine. Wolverine durability < MOS. He out-powered a black hole that pulls atoms. Which is molecular level. This is significantly more powerful than phoenix's little disintegrate trick. He would laugh at her then punch a hole through her chest.

@dum529001: Superman was able to destroy the machine while it was turning the part of earth into krypton. At which point MOS becomes less powerful. And even if he is kryptonian he grew up on earth so thats a moot point. Im not overrating anything Im using only feats from the movie nothing more nothing less.

@cadencev2: She was trying to kill wolverine. You can see his flesh being zapped away but his regeneration kept him from dying. Regardless of the size of a black hole they're gravity is strong enough to pull light. Thats atomic level gravity and is ridiculously powerful. Most black holes start very small as a singularity is caused by a massive implosion and pulling so much matter into a small space makes it very dense and causes a gravity well, or a black hole.

Now keep in mind these are only movie versions Im talking about here. The comic iterations of these characters are VASTLY different.

MOS gets thrown and beaten down pretty hard in MOS, but still comes out of it relatively un-harmed. The Avengers were beaten up pretty bad, with Thor and Tony almost dying. Durability goes to MOS. I dont see any of the movie versions hurting the MOS in this one. MOS wins.

#20 Edited by Hyperlight (6182 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

Phoenix (even though not nearly as strong as she is in the comics) can solo because she can still disintegrate him with a thought. Without Phoenix though, the team would lose but if he doesn't blitz they have a decent enough chance.

If Superman fights fairly and doesn't speed-blitz anyone then it would turn out something along the lines of this....

Hulk - If 2008 Version then Hulk gets manhandled, if Avengers version then he could do some damage to Superman but I don't see him lasting too long.

Magneto

- I don't see why he wouldn't be able to manipulate the Iron in Superman's blood, however Superman could react fast to this and kill Magneto with one good punch.

Destroyer - Movie Destroyer was pathetic in my opinion. Even though no superheroes/villains are as good on screen as they are in the comic, The Destroyer was still terrible, he leveled some buildings and then was stomped by Thor, Superman would just throw him 100 miles away.

Thor - Thor would probably last the longest in my opinion, especially if Superman isn't speed-blitzing him. Mjolnir should be able to do great deals of damage to Superman no doubt about it. Superman's punches would be deadly against Thor aswell and he also has the speed advantage blitzing or not. Durability also easily goes to Superman even though Thor was quite durable in the movies. I don't see Thor beating a morals off Superman but I certainly see him weakening him significantly.

After Superman works his way through these opponents he would have taken a beating, but will still be going strong, then he'll face Phoenix and lose, horribly.

So in conclusion, Team wins ONLY due to the Phoenix...

I going with this... supes wont attack jean first.. he will attack the big green guy or robot. while he is doing that al jean has to do is establish a mental connect and she can do a load of things other than mind raping such as messing with his senses, casting illusions, etc

#21 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: If that black hole is so strong then how come it couldn't suck up lois, lol. What avengers movie did you watch? Thor was no where near close to being manhandled by hulk and thor did not almost die. If you're talking about when loki stabbed him, that was nothing. It was asgardian and that's why it was able to pierce him. His durability to everything else was extremely high. He was the only one to come out pretty much unscathed in the final battle.

#22 Posted by Pokeysteve (8417 posts) - - Show Bio

MoS takes this with very little trouble.

Phoenix was pathetic and didn't go up against anyone as powerful as Supe.

Magneto is probably the most useless here and gets fried or has his head removed before the sound from the starting gun reaches his ears haha.

Destroyer has no speed or strength feats. The sound from his energy beams is awesome though.

Hulk is getting a lot of credit here and I'm not sure why. He was getting rocked by Abom.

Thor's most impressive feats come from his solo movie at the beginning with the frost giants. He'll give Clark the best fight which should last at least a few minutes. He showed the speed to almost keep up (where was this speed in the Avengers?!?) but should ultimately go down.

#23 Posted by ShowboatingPenguin (149 posts) - - Show Bio

That Collision between Hulk and Abomination when they run towards each other in the movie and it only destroyed an electrical sign.

That Collision between Superman and General Zod took out a huge ass chunk of the ground that was as long as a football field and again later in the film when Superman was flying down towards Zod on the side of the building.

#24 Edited by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of steel would win this if his morals were off. He wouldn't waste any time, he would use heat vision in a wide arc to kill at least magneto and jean. And from there he stomps the destroyer, hulk, and thor with physical strength when he see's his heat vision not doing any damage to these guys.

#25 Edited by UltimateSMfan (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

MOS no morals most probably takes this. Heat vision instantly slices through jean and mags and even hulk I really doubt the movie version of hulk can stand up to that,I mean Zod sliced through a building and brought it down on top of itself. I really don't see movie hulk getting passed that. Then, movie destroyer is nothing close to what he is in comics,so that goes down no sweat and then supes spends a little time with Thor if Thor unleashed his lightning otherwise his vastly greater strength over powers Thor and finished him off.

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah the issue of who attacks first... even if Superman was bloodlusted, I don't see why he would attack Phoenix first. More than likely Hulk or The Destroyer goes out first because The Destroyer looks very much That Giant Kryptonian that was fighting with Faora and Hulk just looks like a Pissed Off Monster. Phoenix has the Telepathy advantage to affect Clark's mind... which would be a serious problem here while Superman has the speed advantage which would be a serious problem to the team. There is also this misconception about his durability... just because Superman was able to withstand being smashed around by physical attacks from Kryptonians or even surviving being in that Gravity Beam does not mean he would fare well against Molecular Manipulation or even Thor's Magic Lightning Attacks simply because they are not equal level attacks. We have not seen Superman against Magic yet nor Molecular Manipulation... so it's back to the issue of who attacks first : The Guy who is too fast for everyone here or the chick who can affect the mind of the guy who is too fast.

#27 Posted by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#28 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: So Phoenix wanted to kill Wolverine, but did not. That makes no sense in itself. She wanted Logan Dead she would have Disintegrate him like she did to everyone else. All she did was hurt Wolverine, let him heal, hurt him, let him heal, then asked him to kill her.

She wanted to die. She never did any Molecule Disintegration attack to Wolverine to even suggest other wise. She only harm small parts of his body and face, then let him heal. That alone proves she wanted him to make it to her.

#29 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depend on whether Superman attacks Phoenix first or not, if he were to use his speed, it should be easy as she literally have no durability.

#31 Posted by theONEtaichou (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

actually... THAT IS AMAZING! I have to wait one more week to see the MOS movie in my country. It's unbearable, especially with so many bootleg versions abounding on the net... must wait!

good day

#32 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#33 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#34 Posted by dondave (38515 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: So Phoenix wanted to kill Wolverine, but did not. That makes no sense in itself. She wanted Logan Dead she would have Disintegrate him like she did to everyone else. All she did was hurt Wolverine, let him heal, hurt him, let him heal, then asked him to kill her.

She wanted to die. She never did any Molecule Disintegration attack to Wolverine to even suggest other wise. She only harm small parts of his body and face, then let him heal. That alone proves she wanted him to make it to her.

In my opinion is looked like she was trying to kill. She started burning him before he even started moving towards herand hen he got up to her she asked him whether he would die for the them. That indicated to me that she had been trying to kill him, but his healing factor kept him going and no to mention she gave a look of satisfaction as he was burning

#35 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Did Phoenix do anything else in that movie except for attack Wolverine? I think she might have been savoring that kill...

#36 Posted by GhostRider2 (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#37 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

In my opinion is looked like she was trying to kill. She started burning him before he even started moving towards herand hen he got up to her she asked him whether he would die for the them. That indicated to me that she had been trying to kill him, but his healing factor kept him going and no to mention she gave a look of satisfaction as he was burning

She wasn't trying to kill him based on the bits and pieces they took from the comics, Phoenix/Jean even in the comics wasn't trying to kill any of the Xmen, and in the movie the Xmen were not targeted by her display of wild tk. It was already shown early in movie that a single tk blast from her could throw him across a room and knock him uncounscious for at least an hour or so since by the time he woke up she was already gone and at her house, she also mind raped him into finding her at the Brotherhood base. Her attack against him near the end was not like any other attack she used to kill others, as stated before she would blast him let him heal and blast him again, instead of just atomizing him like everything else. This is the same guy that was shot in the head and knocked out for several minutes, the plot called for her to not to kill him to emphasize the inner strugle between Jean and her Phoenix self, not to show him being superior to a mutant that was more powerful than the two mutants that could kill him (Magneto and Xavier).

#38 Edited by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegodofthunder: It didnt suck up lois because she was being shielded by superman. A black hole pulls atoms like a gravity well. MOS acted as a barrier between lois and the black hole. He got stabbed and nearly went down. Avengers is one of my all time favorite movies. Did he recover, sure, but he did he also almost go down, yes.

@king_saturn: Normally I would agree with this, except that phoenix only displayed minor telepathy abilities when dis-assembling that needle gun and no mind-rape abilities whatsoever. Also being pulled by a black hole is indeed molecular as it literally pulls on a molecular level. Im not trying to insult anyone, but Ive stated before to do a 2 min research on black holes. They're not little piddly things, they're seriously powerful. And lightning on MOS?? Come on. Theres nothing magic about thor's lightning. He summons normal lightning.

@lordofallhumans: Im sorry but I dont care what happened in the comics. These are movie versions and when it comes down to it phoenix movie version was a chump, plain and simple. In the movie she was trying to vaporize him just like everyone else. Why do you think in the movie they say "you're the only one that can stop her" at first that made no sense to me. Why was wolverine so special? Until I realized she couldnt zap him because he was healing. She wasnt trying to "hurt" him she was trying to kill him.

All evidence shows that MOS would wipe the floor with these "dumbed down" crap versions of really spectacular heroes.

#39 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

That right there is proof. She was waiting to talk to him?!

@dondave: Did Phoenix do anything else in that movie except for attack Wolverine? I think she might have been savoring that kill...

Pretty much, she wanted him dead she would have did it right off the back.

She gave no intention of trying to kill him.

#40 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#41 Posted by Picallo3798 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Dude Im sorry if she wanted to 'talk' she wouldnt be vaporizing his skin. Im done arguing with you. Your argument is ridiculous. She was trying to kill, but was UNABLE to do so. This means she's a chump and MOS would walk right through her like a piece of paper. Case closed.

#42 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798 said:

@cadencev2: Dude Im sorry if she wanted to 'talk' she wouldnt be vaporizing his skin. Im done arguing with you. Your argument is ridiculous. She was trying to kill, but was UNABLE to do so. This means she's a chump and MOS would walk right through her like a piece of paper. Case closed.

Well I am sorry. she was clearly a evil ***** and loved causing pain. Her make out session was cutting Logan up with Finger Nails. She always had a thing for Wolverine and she clearly did not want him dead.

So your Opinion is she is a chump. Even tho she clearly vaporize the Metal, Plastic, and Flesh of 100s with a ease, yet somehow failed against Wolverine because she only, and clearly, burned off a little off his body is your Opinion.

She showed all the intention not wanting to kill him at all.

• She has a thing for Wolverine. She was causing him pain and suffering with a make out session.
  • She ask if he would die for her like a obsess lover.
  • She ONLY showed burning just a little off him at a time.
  • Her feats vs the army and muatants prove she could burn off all the organic parts of Wolverine leaving only the Adamaniutm, but she showed not too against Logan. Logans Healing was not that good in the movie.
  • She wanted to die at the end. She came enough to her sense to let Wolverine close in to do it!

All that says otherwise. It is quite clear with the under theme. I know most 5 year old children would not understand all that, they are simple and to dumb to grasp the concept, however most 16+ year olds get it.

#43 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Team wins

#44 Edited by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Really guys is this even debatable I have seen the movie and Superman hasn't shown us anything to prove he's stronger than Hulk or Thor, faster yes but no combat speed himself, yeah kryptonians destroyed a few fighter planes but have also be shown to be vulnerable like when Superman used his heat vision against Faora so it is safe to presume Thors lighting would hurt them. Hulk is as durable and strong as a kryptonians shown in the movie.

If this was Faora it would be a different thing as she is the only one to show combat speed and she is a trained warrior while Superman is just an alien kid growing up on earth without realy any combat training the same cannot be sad for Thor who is also a warrior.

So Hulk(strenght which increase with rage,durability),Thor(warrior,asgardian god,years of combat) and all the others lets not forget Phoenix who could probably mess with Superman's senses leaving him vulnerable and so on ........

#45 Posted by logy5000 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

@tparks said:

Man of Steel should stomp. He never got hurt in the movie. He got tossed around, had buildings fall on him, but he never was hurt. The only way they showed that a Kryptonian could die was by snapping his neck or by exposing him to Kyrpton's atmosphere. I don't think Movie Hulk or Thor is strong enough to snap his neck. I don't think they could get a chance anyways even if he was strong enough.

He did get hurt. A couple of Zod's henchmen pounded him into submission to the point that he passed out. Which I thought was PIS, since Zod threw him through 5-7 buildings and he wasn't hurt at all.

#46 Edited by logy5000 (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

And by the way, why is everybody calling him Man of Steel? His name is Superman.

#47 Edited by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: No, before he grabbed her it is clearly visible she is falling while everything else is being sucked up. It made me Lol. I think it was from all the junk in the trunk. Watch it again if you don't believe me.

Yes, but it was an ASGARDIAN dagger, made specifically to harm beings like Thor and other gods. People seem to not realize this. "Oh Loki must've grabbed a knife from Tony's kitchen!!!" Nothing else even scratched Thor. Plus he only staggered for a moment. Not near death at all.

Also I have to agree with @cadencev2 It was obvious Jean didn't want to kill logan. She was doing some crazy molecule manipulation in that scene. That means no amount of healing factor or adamantium could resist it, not to mention, I'm pretty sure she said "kill me" to him. That shows that jean was still in control somewhat.

#48 Posted by TheGodofThunder (599 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798: No, before he grabbed her it is clearly visible she is falling while everything else is being sucked up. It made me Lol. I think it was from all the junk in the trunk. Watch it again if you don't believe me.

Yes, but it was an ASGARDIAN dagger, made specifically to harm beings like Thor and other gods. People seem to not realize this. "Oh Loki must've grabbed a knife from Tony's kitchen!!!" Nothing else even scratched Thor. Plus he only staggered for a moment. Not near death at all.

Also I have to agree with @cadencev2 It was obvious Jean didn't want to kill logan. She was doing some crazy molecule manipulation in that scene. That means no amount of healing factor or adamantium could resist it, not to mention, I'm pretty sure she said "kill me" to him. That shows that jean was still in control somewhat.

#49 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

The team.

Destroyer get`s taken out pretty easily and so does Magneto. Hulk and Thor could easily hold their own alone or together against Supes long enough for Pheonix to mind rape him or tear him apart.

#50 Posted by Bossmonster (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

#1. How powerful was the gravity machine? No one knows. Its not very quantifiable since its not explained how great the gravity is.

Whats impressive about the feat? It was kryptonian-level gravity and Superman is kryptonian.

What little detail takes away from that feat? Superman is not just a kryptonian, he's a krytonian with his power awakened by his years living on earth, soaking up its solar rays.

Once again, people are jumping the gun and overrating Superman. Big surprise.

#2. Hulk is guy dosed with massive gamma rays and becomes a walking Nuke-man as a result so you can't say he powder-puff weakling. That's shown in his solo movie and the Avengers movie.

And he's shown fighting an alien army with weapons empowered by the cosmic cube.

Hulk has also matched blows with Thor, the Norse god of thunder. If you've seen Thor's solo film then you know he's not a pushover either.

#3. Phoenix seemed pretty powerful in the X3 movie. I think she could give a good fight.

Magneto is the master of magnetism. He could certainly give a good fight. Easily moving bridges and commanding adamantium seems pretty impressive to me. A perfect alpha-level mutant if you've ever seen one.

Wow. They are all ready lowballing MOS.

1) It was not a gravity machine. It was explained quite clearly that it was teraforming the planet. Increasing it's mass. That's a good deal more than a gravity machine. More over, the be punched a hold directly through the planet and out the other side. The force needed to do that alone is more impressive than anything Marvel characters did any their respective movies. More over, the gravity increase was making near pancakes out of cars. This alone would kill both Phoenix and Magneto. Hulk and Thor are the only two that would be able to take this.

2)No, but his fight with Abomination was no where near as high level as his fight Zod vs Superman. And for the most part, he was losing that fight. Thor and he went at also and again, not a very high level fight and he was dropped repeatedly. Loki was whrecked after what hulk did to him and those slams barely damaged the floor compared to the building smashing they were doing in MOS.

3.Why, She can be stabbed and killed. Should he make contact with her in any shape form or fashion, she will die instantly. No question.

4)See above.

You're opinion seems wildly bias