User Lists: 0

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I say Superman just because Hancock threads are annoyng as hell.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Cybrilious4
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@cybrilious4: Superman tanked a World Engine that the Kryptonians used to reshape the planet. Hancock has nothing on that. Absolutely nothing.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Cybrilious4

@lvenger: Yeah, like the world engine was that impressive. Road buster! Lol!!!!!!!!!

THOR's craptastic hammer can emit the same damage affect from the movies, and I question Thor is even above street lvl in the movies.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:
And I really think MOS was the better film but Hancock was the more powerful. Th only thing that matters at the end is Supes can get his neck broken like Zod and Hancock is strong enough

Hence the win

Except for the fact that Hancock hasn't done anything to prove that he has the strength to break Superman's neck.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

The level of strength and speed that superman shows and adpating to military style fighting well i dont see Hancock putting much of a defense against that. Especially to being above his level of strength and speed.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cybrilious4: Please don't swear on the forums. You're not paying attention to the site rules on how you should behave which doesn't help your credibility as a debater.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Cybrilious4

@lvenger: Sorry about that, but seriously. What I said!

Oh yeah, Shit = craptastic now ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lvenger is from Britain, and the word crap is considered a swear word there, though it isn't in America.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Superman just because Hancock threads are annoyng as hell.

This.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mute said:

@mikesterman said:

im pretty sure superman would rape... he can easily wipe the floor with Hancock. hanckock to me is a street level superman and superman is a god level hero

Loading Video...

Lol.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@cybrilious4 said:

Lvenger is from Britain, and the word crap is considered a swear word there, though it isn't in America.

This sums it up nicely.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By thanosii

@termiteone4ever: @sirmethos: and tanking a train and all it's cars with a simple head butt isn't impressive to you?

When supes was hit with one train car he was out for a minute. Also Faora who was laying the smack down on Supes was koed by a missile that didnt destroy the surrounding buildings,

Now I know this when @Lvenger comes and says it was her sensory overload so I'm pasting a video of he fight and her mask was broken @ 5:09min and the missile hit @5:38 so she was wide awake for 30sec before the missile hit she even spoke to supes...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=bcv8bB6_CiQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dbcv8bB6_CiQ

So we got supes : 1-beaten with a steel bar 2- Zods Neck broken 3- Faora koed by a low yield missile, 4- Hancock head butting an entire train and cars

Which is more impressive??

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lvenger

@thanosii: Not your debating style that much is clear.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Blacharrt1
Loading Video...

@thanosii: i didn't recall him headbutting it, but i'll be damn.. that's exactly what he did. I just remembered he stopped it. I need to watch this entire movie over again. But yeah Hancock would beat MOS superman.

@lvenger: Maybe you don't really know what space is, and the outtermost atmosphere is where they flew they never left earth's atmosphere.. the exosphere where there is still oxygen, and there are satellites. There is no oxygen in space.

And collateral damage proves nothing, if that were the case Transformers are stronger than superman because Michael Bay makes everything explode. Unless you can determine how much force is being applied there is no way to know.

And there is the World Engine, which is a gravity machine that worked in concert with the Terra-forming machine, they are not the same thing. It makes sense that Superman could overcome the WE because he can fly which means he can manipulate gravitons in some way.... that really not as impressive. I would imagine anyone who could fly could overcome a gravity machine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Superman has better durability feats, but not much else.

Superman tanked the World Engine, which puts him above Hancock in durability.

However, his strength feats weren't impressive at all. Most people overestimate him because he and Zod were tossing each other threw buildings so fast it was hard to keep up with. But when you think about it, his strength feats weren't much to brag about.

Hancock wasn't moved at all by the train, which weighed probably around 100,000 tons. Superman in MoS doesn't have the feats to suggest he could move that much weight, so I'm not sure if he could actually physically harm Hancock.

Hancock also has seemingly better speed. At the end of MoS, he didn't break the sound barrier until he was in the distance; Hancock broke it from a standstill when he was leaving Ray's house.

However, never let it be said that I think Hancock is invulnerable. I do not. I just don't think Superman has the necessary strength feats to suggest he could harm him.

It should also be noted that Superman broke Zod's neck with ease. Hancock could do the same because he is presumably stronger.

Although I loved Man of Steel, Cavill Superman is going down against Hancock.

Reeve/Routh Superman, however, would stomp Hancock easily.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@hardcorefakes: @logy5000: @hardcorefakes: actually he did survive it but it took him out of the fight. He only came out of the wreckage when the kryptonians were gone. While Hancock head butted it with zero visible effects.

Getting drunk is not a weakness, if we use that line of thought then Supes spent his child hood practically asthmatic. So he isn't that tough.

Also bfr doesn't work on a man who has flown further than Mos( to the moon and back)

And I really think MOS was the better film but Hancock was the more powerful. Th only thing that matters at the end is Supes can get his neck broken like Zod and Hancock is strong enough

Hence the win

Loading Video...

Tell me, when has Hancock ever done this?

Post a video or link please.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: But Hancock hasn't destroyed buildings like Superman did in his fight with Zod. Nor has he shown the striking power Superman has shown here where he punches halfway across the city.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@logy5000: But Hancock hasn't destroyed buildings like Superman did in his fight with Zod. Nor has he shown the striking power Superman has shown here where he punches halfway across the city.

Lets also not forget this

Loading Video...

Can Hancock fly like this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hardcorefakes: Not necessarily. That's a lifting feat, and the part of the rig he was lifting probably weighed less than the train. And he was strained to his limits. Hancock had no problem at all stopping the train.

@lvenger said:

True, but Hancock has better strength feats. He was physically unharmed by his wife, who was also stronger than he was. And he punched Zod multiple times in that scene. I think Zod actually had the more impressive feat of throwing Superman threw about 10 buildings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Lets also not forget this

Loading Video...

Can Hancock fly like this?

Yes. In fact he breaks the sound barrier from a standstill in the scene where he's leaving Ray's house. It took Superman about 5 seconds to do so.

hardcorefakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@hardcorefakes: Not necessarily. That's a lifting feat, and the part of the rig he was lifting probably weighed less than the train. And he was strained to his limits. Hancock had no problem at all stopping the train.

@lvenger said:

True, but Hancock has better strength feats. He was physically unharmed by his wife, who was also stronger than he was. And he punched Zod multiple times in that scene. I think Zod actually had the more impressive feat of throwing Superman threw about 10 buildings.

I'm sure Clark would've had no problem stopping the train. It wasn't even moving fast. Stop hyping up the train feat.

And I'm pretty sure a collapsing part of an oil rig weighs more than a train. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

And again, can Hancock fly like that?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#127  Edited By Cream_God

Fresh prince stomps

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel curbstomps. Hancock never fought anyone near to Supes level, even MoS incarnation of Supes.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: Strength feats don't equate to striking power. Is there proof his wife was stronger than he was? And I rewatched the fight scene between the two and Superman does destroy several buildings in their fight. The reason Zod destroys more is because he wants to commit genocide on humanity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

I'm sure Clark would've had no problem stopping the train. It wasn't even moving fast. Stop hyping up the train feat.

And I'm pretty sure a collapsing part of an oil rig weighs more than a train. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

And again, can Hancock fly like that?

He didn't do anything to suggest that. It can be presumed, but since he didn't do anything on that level we have to say he can't. I'm not hyping it; keep in mind I like Superman a LOT more than Hancock and would prefer for him to win.

He didn't lift the entire rig, just the top of it. The train would weigh dozens of thousands of tons at least.

Yes, in fact he accelerates even faster than Superman did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@logy5000: Strength feats don't equate to striking power. Is there proof his wife was stronger than he was? And I rewatched the fight scene between the two and Superman does destroy several buildings in their fight. The reason Zod destroys more is because he wants to commit genocide on humanity.

I know, but Hancock has the durability to negate striking power as far as I can tell.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman would destroy hancock, people saying superman does not have any strength feat,Oh really so what was he doing when he was a the bottom of the world engine when he burst threw the gravity field that is bigger than train scene in hancock

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Lvenger

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

I know, but Hancock has the durability to negate striking power as far as I can tell.

Again, what proof do you have of that? Fighting his wife? Tanking a 20 carriage train? Feats of that ilk? They weren't anything MOS Superman hasn't equalled and easily surpassed in his film. Superman has the feats to take this by a clear majority despite the so called invulnerability of Hancock. Superman's invulnerable too by description but he has showings to back that up.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk hancocks bank robbing scene he was moving faster than you could see. Supes never did that in his movie.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii:

i am pretty sure he used his shoulders . He didnt head but it . Now all movies have errors and obviously they needed a away to take out Faora it was silly but that is the way the did it. Details were miss but the obvious feat in man of steel was more impressive. Why dont you praise the shock wave of the punches or the breaking of the neck shock wave or even the combat speeds. Again superman show showed more strength and durability in this movie than hancock did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

Again, what proof do you have of that? Fighting his wife? Tanking a 20 carriage train? Feats of that ilk? They weren't anything MOS Superman hasn't equalled and easily surpassed in his film. Superman has the feats to take this by a clear majority despite the so called invulnerability of Hancock. Superman's invulnerable too by description but he has showings to back that up.

Fighting his wife.

Loading Video...

Tanking the train.

Loading Video...

I'm sorry, but he really didn't surpass the train scene as far as strength feats go. Hancock was unharmed by his wife, who is at least equal to him (it was stated that she's actually more powerful.) Superman, on the other hand, was KO'ed more than once against the 2 kryptonians, although it should be noted that he was fighting 2 of them. Superman doesn't have feats to suggest invulnerability. But like I said, never let it be said that I think Hancock is invulnerable, because I don't. He CAN be damaged, but his durability suggests that it would require more power than Superman disperses.

And I really hate to defend Hancock, because I prefer Superman and I though as far as the films go, MOS was so much better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EDIT: The first vid above me doesn't work. But if you google Hancock vs his wife, it should come up.

hudyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hancock pretty much destroys MOS here, i dont get why people are even debating that supermans strength in MOS was higher than hancocks. There is nothing to back that up. Striking strength =/= Lifting strength

About the train feat, Hancock does not budge when he is hit by the train. He does not get pushed back, he doesnt get thrown off course, he literally tanks it. The train stops in its tracks. Please someone show me superman doing something remotely close to that.

And for the people who are trying to say hancock would not be able to stop the oil rig need to watch the movie again, during the major fight scene hancocks wife lifts up a massive truck ( im not even going to say how much tons i think it weighed because either way it would be speculaton ) with complete ease and proceeds to throw it at hancock with full control and fluency. Again please show me superman lifting something like that with that much ease and control.

I honestly do not see any way Superman can win this fight, the only thing in the movie that is impressive and might count for something here were his high speed punches with zod.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

He wasn't strained to his limits. If you payed closer attention to the oil rig scene, you would of notice that the ground beneath him was collapsing, thus he had no firm ground to support the weight. During that scene he lacked flight, that in NO way strained him to his limits.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse said:

idk hancocks bank robbing scene he was moving faster than you could see. Supes never did that in his movie.

you sue about that? he did go from earth to space in less than what? 12 seconds? moreover he re-entered earths atmosphere rather quickly to save Lois, imo he's many tiers high in super-sonic

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By MonsterStomp

@thanosii said:

@monsterstomp: I think head butting a train or tossing a whale miles away is definitely offensive strength.

No supes doesn't rejuvenate under the yellow sun where in the movie did it show that, face palm

He seemed to age normally to me

Shredded and burnt up?? You mean his normal clothing or are you implying he was hurt cos if its the latter then......

1. I said Hancock doesn't have the offensive strength to snap Superman's neck. Not when his neck didn't snap under the World Engine.

2. After Superman flies through the mountain top, he gets back up, looks to the sun and starts absorbing. Another time was after he destroyed the World Engine, he reach his hand out to the sun.

3. Hancock was burning. If he was invulnerable to fire then what was with the desperate attempt to find a cold item? Superman was on fire in the oil rig but he wasn't running around looking for something cold... Superman fries Hancock!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Lvenger

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

Fighting his wife.

Loading Video...

Tanking the train.

Loading Video...

I'm sorry, but he really didn't surpass the train scene as far as strength feats go. Hancock was unharmed by his wife, who is at least equal to him (it was stated that she's actually more powerful.) Superman, on the other hand, was KO'ed more than once against the 2 kryptonians, although it should be noted that he was fighting 2 of them. Superman doesn't have feats to suggest invulnerability. But like I said, never let it be said that I think Hancock is invulnerable, because I don't. He CAN be damaged, but his durability suggests that it would require more power than Superman disperses.

And I really hate to defend Hancock, because I prefer Superman and I though as far as the films go, MOS was so much better.

See you're just posting the same few feats over. Superman has far more variety on hand. You're talking rubbish here because Superman was never KOed whilst fighting the two Kryptonians, I can assure you of that. Name a point where he was KOed. What's more, I'm afraid you lack the evidence to support your case that I have to back up Superman. Superman has more than enough power to beat Hancock and you're exaggerating Hancock's feats far too much as per usual of Hancock battles. You have no credence to back up your claim that Hancock'd durability cannot be superseded by Superman who is physically stronger and able to hit much harder than Hancock not to mention being far more durable.

In the end, your case doesn't stand up to my analysis and it's easy to see that Superman wins. And not to mention that Hancock got set on fire really easily and needed something cold to cool him down whereas Superman waded through a burning oil rig with ease. And Hancock was shown to be susceptible to alcohol meaning his cells aren't resistant to its effects. And if his cells aren't invulnerable, his body certainly isn't. I think that's the nail in the coffin for my case that Superman>Hancock easily.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

People seem to forget that a few things so I'll point them out

1- Zod had his neck broken, so enough force can kill a kryptonians since they had almost similar stats

2 - Supes was beaten down with a steel bar

3 - Faora was koed by a missile that didnt even destroy surrounding buildings and she kicking supes a$$

Now Hancock head butted 200k of train, tossed a whale, tanked a truck and flew to the moon carved half of it and came back before anyone noticed

A better fight is against the chicks in my super ex girlfreind

Yeah, almost beaten to death by a pipe, but got smashed through multiple buildings and came out unscathed. Don't post low end feats dude. It's pathetic.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jojjimbo: superman threads aren't? It's TEH SPEEDBLITZ RINSE

@last_kryptonian: The pipe was because he was severely weakened in the prescence of his mate you do know that?

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: you very entertaining, you know that... But targeting me isn't a very convincing argument for you, it just shows your level of immaturity hence why you entertaining

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

@logy5000 said:

@lvenger said:

Fighting his wife.

Loading Video...

Tanking the train.

Loading Video...

See you're just posting the same few feats over. Superman has far more variety on hand. You're talking rubbish here because Superman was never KOed whilst fighting the two Kryptonians, I can assure you of that. Name a point where he was KOed. What's more, I'm afraid you lack the evidence to support your case that I have to back up Superman. Superman has more than enough power to beat Hancock and you're exaggerating Hancock's feats far too much as per usual of Hancock battles. You have no credence to back up your claim that Hancock'd durability cannot be superseded by Superman who is physically stronger and able to hit much harder than Hancock not to mention being far more durable.

In the end, your case doesn't stand up to my analysis and it's easy to see that Superman wins. And not to mention that Hancock got set on fire really easily and needed something cold to cool him down whereas Superman waded through a burning oil rig with ease. And Hancock was shown to be susceptible to alcohol meaning his cells aren't resistant to its effects. And if his cells aren't invulnerable, his body certainly isn't. I think that's the nail in the coffin for my case that Superman>Hancock easily.

I concede. You are correct that Hancock doesn't have enough feats, and you have more feats to work with on your side. And I'm really getting the impression that you think I'm a Hancock fanboy, and I'm not. If anything, I'm a Superman fanboy. As for the alcohol-to-cells thing, I said the exact same thing on the last page.

I tip my hat to you. I do remember you once telling me that Hancock fanboys are ridiculous, and since I agree, I'm not going to continue in fear that I will look like one.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: To be honest, you're far from a ridiculous Hancock fanboy. You've actually given a good defense for him being able to win this fight which is something not many Hancock fanboys have done. I've noticed your posts for Superman on here so I know you prefer him to Hancock.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Yo're the one who targeted me first, not the other way round. And you've done so on other battle threads too. I've dealt with all your arguments and can do so til the cows come home. But your arguments are so irritatingly cringeworthy that to do so would be a waste of my time on here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@logy5000: To be honest, you're far from a ridiculous Hancock fanboy. You've actually given a good defense for him being able to win this fight which is something not many Hancock fanboys have done. I've noticed your posts for Superman on here so I know you prefer him to Hancock.

I can no longer do so, I think Superman wins now.

But just for the record, you told me to mention when he was KO'ed: wasn't he KO'ed once during his fight with Faora & Nam-Ek? I kinda remember him being pounded to the point that he was lying limp on his stomach with his eyes closed.