Man of Steel vs Bartholomew Allen (Smallville)

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

vs

RULES

• Bloodlust:ON
  • Morals:OFF
  • Area:Earth (They started 3000 km far away from each other)
  • Fight to the DEATH
  • Prep Time:OFF
  • Movie/TVS Versions
  • They are not in character

Who's going to win and WHY ?

Avatar image for freddy_krueger666
Freddy_Krueger666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

MOS

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dorukesin
Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dorukesin
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

I don't see Superman tagging Flash at all, or, even seeing him for that matter. On the flip side, I don't recall Flash ever putting out damage that would suggest he could even hurt Superman. Did he ever hurt Clark in the show? If he has, then I give it to him. If not, like I said above, stalemate.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Stalemate

I don't see Superman tagging Flash at all, or, even seeing him for that matter. On the flip side, I don't recall Flash ever putting out damage that would suggest he could even hurt Superman. Did he ever hurt Clark in the show? If he has, then I give it to him. If not, like I said above, stalemate.

no. Flash has almost zero offensive powers in the TV series

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough, not sure if Bart could do too much to MOS Supes due to his durability. But on the other hand I don't see Clark tagging Bart if he's going full speed ahead. Thus, stalemate.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like i said. How ?

By one-shotting him, of course. Speed isn't everything esp. when you can't even harm your intended target. Bart runs circles around MOS and then what?? This version of Bart has no strength feats putting him anywhere near MOS. All he has to do is wait for Bart to wear himself out and then he one-shots him. This is pretty one-sided anyway you look at it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

You know? Superman can accelerate his senses when he wants. Im pretty sure MOS has the same capability.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Techinally Bart wins since he is light speed and just needs to run into him and its over but yea MOS wins

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

no he never hurt Clark in the show,he can't. but what happens if he explode the atomic bomb ? Is Cavill durable enough to take that ?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dorukesin

@lowlaville said:

You know? Superman can accelerate his senses when he wants. Im pretty sure MOS has the same capability.

Smallville Clark is a time manipulator and Elder Clark is much more faster than Flash in Smallville.

MoS can't sped up his senses at these levels even he's not nearly to Clark's youth.He's just a statue to Bart

@carter_esque said:

@dorukesin said:

like i said. How ?

By one-shotting him, of course. Speed isn't everything esp. when you can't even harm your intended target. Bart runs circles around MOS and then what?? This version of Bart has no strength feats putting him anywhere near MOS. All he has to do is wait for Bart to wear himself out and then he one-shots him. This is pretty one-sided anyway you look at it.

he can explode atomic bomb and escape from that before the Cavill's blink.Is the man of steel durable enough to take that ?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

Stalemate

no he never hurt Clark in the show,he can't. but what happens if he explode the atomic bomb ? Is Cavill durable enough to take that ?

What atomic bomb?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Stalemate

What atomic bomb?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bart slips up, Mos flicks him.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Carter_esque

@buttersdaman000 said:

What atomic bomb?

nuclear weapons bro

Loading Video...

I don't get the implication.. Bart never used an atomic bomb in Smallville so why would he do something he's never been shown to do in this scenario, whether in or out of character?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dorukesin

@dorukesin: This is what I meant.

No Caption Provided

its comic cannon bro,we are talking about Movie Cannon.

You can't use comic scans.Bart can do that well but Cavill's Superman can't

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville said:

@dorukesin: This is what I meant.

No Caption Provided

its comic cannon bro,we are talking about Movie Cannon.

You can't use comic scans.Bart can do that well but Cavill's Superman can't

It doesn't matter either way bc Smallville Bart can't hurt MOS Supes. He can't even hurt the physically inferior Smallville version. He has no striking feats that prove he could even harm MOS and no durability feats that suggest that he could tank a single MOS punch. This is a mismatch and it should be locked.

@vance_astro@god_spawn@deranged_midget

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: so tell me how could MoS see him ? he's just a statue man.He can explode a nuclear weapon and escape from that before the Cavill's react,like i said cavill is durable enough to take that ?

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

I don't get why you people are so quick to call mads every second when you don't agree with something. And if Bart was to blitz him its over. He's not taking the force of something going light speed. And are you trying to say Tom Wellings Superman is physically inferior to Cavills?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

I don't get why you people are so quick to call mads every second when you don't agree with something. And if Bart was to blitz him its over. He's not taking the force of something going light speed. And are you trying to say Tom Wellings Superman is physically inferior to Cavills?

Okay, what strength/striking feats has "the Smallville" version of Bart shown that prove that he can harm MOS? List one and I'll shut up.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dorukesin

@wardemon32 said:

@carter_esque:

Welling's Superman is a distinct man

he's like Superman Strength + Durability Wally West to all of these Movie guys.We can easily match him with comic characters

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By OreoAssassin

Stalemate.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

.......... I could have sworn I said if he runs into him it should be over. Cavill should be a rocks speed comapred to Bart.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque:

.......... I could have sworn I said if he runs into him it should be over. Cavill should be a rocks speed comapred to Bart.

But where's your proof or video showing Bart running light speed and punching a Superman level character on Smallville? I could've sworn that I asked you to back up your speculation... bc that's pretty much all you and @dorukesin are doing right now anyway. Claiming that the tv/movie versions have the same physical stats as their comic book counterparts is a dumb argument anyway if you ask me.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here are a couple examples.

1. Bart>>>>>Superman. Martian Manhunter was able to fly to the sun in a few seconds which is beyond light speed and I believe Clark and MMH are near the same speeds.
  2. Bart can see Clark as a statue in his eyes.
  3. Bart is a blur to Superman(who can percieve light moving seemingly slow.
Loading Video...

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bart cant avoide MOS as long as he wants because he is so much faster... he can even hide on the other side of the globe and make a plan. figure out MOS weaknesses and exploit them. or put a grenade in his mouth and knock him out

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand how this is still being debated. Outside of doing something we have never seen him do, Bart cannot hurt Superman. Sure, if he ran into him at light speed that might hurt Supes, but we never see Bart use this as a go to move. He can dodge as long as he wants, eventually he's going to run out of steam and then it's all over. Alternatively a morals off Superman flies straight up and out of reach and starts destroying cities one by one until Bart has nowhere to run. I mean he basically destroyed Metropolis accidentally with morals on.