Man of Steel vs Avengers (Age of Ultron)

MysteryStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MysteryStar

Just wanted to revisit this vs..

Avengers team has been updated

1.Tony gets hulkbuster.

2.Vision

No scarlet witch as i am not sure how it would effect supes..

Superman bloodlusted...

I think mos takes this barely..

What do u guys think?

Also prove good arguments..

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes takes this

Jtindall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont think its fair to take out scarlet witch just because u dont understand her.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a weak fight

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this is close team wins

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Thor pontentialy solos.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor does not solo. Avengers take this though.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Superman still wins. Hulk is the last to go down.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: Just head to the DCCU *a.k.a* MoS Superman Vs MCU Thor thread. There's plenty of good debate there.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: not for me. Both side have good points. Their fight could go either way.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By klbro123

thor definitely does not solo, and until someone can prove me (which you cant) they can put down the man of steel. he still wins

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't see how Thor could possibly solo Clark. The former would give latter difficulty but he'd ultimately lose. However, Clark cannot take all the Avengers at once.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: well I meant arguments regarding thor . I mean he has 4 movies and his feats are leaps and bounds behind Clark in 1 movie

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jtindall said:

I dont think its fair to take out scarlet witch just because u dont understand her.

Wouldn't matter, her shields couldn't take two fodder repulsor blasts without folding. Without bloodlust she's just a one punch KO without damage output enough to affect the battle.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Vision is MVP. I'm not convinced he can beat Vision. As it stands he's OP.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: Why don't you head to Thor's respect thread? It's in Gen. Discussion.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision durability is too high for Clark. Plus the the mind stone. Intangibility. And so on. Vison solos. No doubt in my mind. Good luck trying to rationally convince anybody otherwise.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ironshinobi88

Mostly the debate of this comes down to MOS fan boys logical fallacies and fabricated limits they place on Vision.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: Thor's best physical feat was tipping a table over. he has a few good feats with mjolnor. not the out of context age of ultron one.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: Yeah i already have, doesnt change a thing. no one was arguing whether thor is impressive, yeah he's not bad. but he's not good enough in this case, far from it

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: been there he's not impressive maybe if disney wrote him correctly he'd be more impressive

MysteryStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor alone at his current level could not take out supes....

MysteryStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MysteryStar

Vision is made of vibranium so as it stands he is highly durable but i have no doubt in my mind that he can be taken down with enough beating...

It took iron man's rupulsor, thors lightning and vision's gemstone to completely overpower ultron and even then his body was not destroyed...so gemstone is not shot...at least the way vision uses it...

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought the Vision sank had died down. Guess not,

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes curbstomps

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in Avengers would solo. After getting thrown through seven concrete walls MOS walked out like nothing happened. Falling sky high, head first onto a mountain MOS wakes up like nothing happened. After getting thrown to a vault from one building to another, MOS only takes a deep breath.

After getting a rock thrown at him Thor struggles to wake up. After being separated from his hammer, Thor was falling from the sky and you should see the fear in his face

With all that being said The team win slightly.

MysteryStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MysteryStar

1.Taking out Thor.

In avengers fury threatened loki(almost same durability as thor) by threating to drop him. When thor was falling he was really desperate to break the fall(i mean real scared)...

Man of steel has incredible durability feats, he shrugged damage like that as nothing.He didnt bleed the entire movie and thor has bleed for much less than what supes had been through.

I believe everyone would agree supes is stronger than thor strengthwise.

His and Zod's punching were supersonic

2.Taking out Hulk.

In avengers 2 Ironman knocked hulk out by collapsing a building on him + a punch...

In Man of steel supes fighting with zod led to destruction of a dozen sky scrapers and a sattelite...

So smashing hulk through a dozen buildings would be enough.

3.Apart from all his brute strength and durability he has four things which would help him defeat them together...

SUPERSONIC SPEED

FLIGHT

HEAT VISION

INCREDIBLY HIGHTENED SENSES (He was a novice with zod but he has gained experience)

How are they going to catch him...

All his opponents in Man of Steel had superspeed.

I believes supes takes this...

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor kills Superman with one hammer strike. Easy victory for the Avengers.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: I can't believe you just said that

thevarioty436

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thevarioty436

better fight than last time round, I would say widow and hawkeye are still fodder, cap and war machine used as good destractions, hulkbuster, vision, thor and hulk would be the main focus of the fight for superman

Superman wins: widow no effect, hawkeye shoots explosive arrows that don't phase him, cap and war machine does get his attention but are made quick work of, hulkbuster really isn't built to go up against a guy who can melt his suit at such high temperatures and the equal strength to dismantle it, and maybe too slow to catch off guard, vision and thor seem equal in strength, vision has higher physical durability, not sure about internal, superman takes thor and vision, knocks thor out and vision can't physically harm superman from what i've seen except for maybe the gem, his flight is impressive, and his hammer swing is too, hulk either get's bfr'd or knocked out after a good brawl

Avenger's win: same outcome until the vision and thor bit, since superman has no way of completely killing vision from what we've seen and heard so far, him and thor can use their ranged attacks to strike superman while hulk keeps superman busy physically, the one thing that is certain to knock superman out is thor's hammer strikes, enough of those and it should be a knockout just like when superman got knocked out by faora namek, if they work as a team in that way exchanging who will strike superman with the hammer between vision and thor it should work

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By stone-cold

@redatom1234: So sorry but Clark isn't surviving a country-level hammer strike.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: he doesn't have to, Thor is not fast enough to pull it off and since when was it country level?

And the reason for my previous comment was not meant to come off in a rude way so I apologise if it did

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: You lack common sense. Thor didn't even destroy the city. (Keyword being City but I guess that counts as a continent now.) Did you also not see how long it took Thor to obtain that amount of power? That's like saying Superman will just sit there and let Goku charge a spirit bomb. Do you see how illogical that is?

I wonder if people use logic when making battles on the battle forum. This is why I stopped coming here for the most part. How is Superman even suppose to to touch vision while he's in phasing state? This means he automatically loses. Take away Vision and the team loses. Hawkeye, Widow, Iron-Man, and Captain America are all useless. Hulk doesn't have the speed to contend with Superman and will most likely be dealt with quickly. Same goes for Thor.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By WastelandMan

@boringperson said:

Wouldn't matter, her shields couldn't take two fodder repulsor blasts without folding. Without bloodlust she's just a one punch KO without damage output enough to affect the battle.

She had low confidence then and couldn't even fight Ultron bots. After her pep talk with Hawkeye she didn't even need to shield against them and rekt a bunch of them.

Regardless, you're assuming Supes would go for the chick in the skirt and not the, say, green rage monster charging at him or the muscular dude with a massive hammer that emits lightning. You're also assuming that Quicksilver, who has faster combat speed, would even let that happen.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BoringPerson

@m_man: He's bloodlusted.

He's just as likely to travel speed slam into them one by one into orbit...

Which basically none of them have the feats to handle.

Quicksilver's going to do what? Shatter his fists on MoS? QS doesn't have particularly great sensory and is injured by bullets. No idea why he'd be the slightest problem for MoS...

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: The other Avengers will keep Superman distracted while Thor gathers for a country-busting hammer strike that would knock his head off.

/thread

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stone-cold: Superman would literally beats most of them in seconds. The only problems are Hulk and Vision. (Which I've already commented on.) And are you really that ignorant and clueless? Thor doesn't possess the power to destroy a continent. I don't know when a city became the equivalent to a continent. (And he didn't even destroy the city.) Even if Thor did charge up his hammer he'd still need to hit Superman. This battle could go all over the place and what your saying would require Clark to just stand there and let Thor hit him. You also realize that Thor was hitting the ground and not actually throwing the Hammer? Please stop with the illogical arguments.

stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: The only illogical argument is coming from anyone who doesn't realize that Thor wins this easily with a single hammer strike to Clark's dome. Then Thor spends the rest of the day cleaning Kryptonian brains off of Mjolnir.

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes wins, but not easily. Vision is the last to go down.

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MercinWithAMouth
stone-cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whoever says Superman wins is a foolish fan boy. Thor alone could cause Supes trouble. Hulk also. Iron man, captain america, hawkeye, vision and others could sneak attack superman. Supes is outnumbered. Vision could go into his untouchable form, so Supes cannot hurt him at all, and blast him when he isnt looking.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By WastelandMan

@boringperson said:

@m_man: He's bloodlusted.

And that means he's going to go for her specifically and not focus on the bigger targets charging at him, Hulk/Hulkbuster?

He's just as likely to travel speed slam into them one by one into orbit...

He's NEVER been shown to hit someone into space.....the one time he fought in space, he and Zod both flew there. You're overrating Superman hardcore here.

Which basically none of them have the feats to handle.

You gotta be joking me.....both Hulk, Thor, and Hulkbuster Iron Man have better durability feats than Superman. Superman's head gets thrown back by a single shot from a high caliber bullet:

No Caption Provided

Hulk gets completely bombarded by superior bullets while barely noticing:

No Caption Provided

Superman and Zod run (or in Supes' case flies) for their life when a skyscraper is falling on top of them (Zod looks terrified):

No Caption Provided

Hulk and Hulkbuster Iron Man tank a skyscraper falling on top of them and shrug it off:

No Caption Provided

And of course Thor tanked a city level explosion:

No Caption Provided

Superman is NOT one-shotting these guys, that's ridiculous.

Quicksilver's going to do what? Shatter his fists on MoS? QS doesn't have particularly great sensory and is injured by bullets. No idea why he'd be the slightest problem for MoS...

......Quicksilver hits harder than Faora does. She punched regular humans which killed them but their bodies were still in one piece:

No Caption Provided

Punches from Quicksilver punched right through Ultron bots and made them fly farther than Faora did with her soldiers (even more impressive seeing as how they weigh more than a regular human, being made of metal and all):

No Caption Provided

Fodder bots durability>>>>>>>>fodder soldiers durability. I'd also like to point out QS took down way more Ultron bots MUCH FASTER than Faora did fodder soldiers. It took her more than 5 seconds. Quicksilver did it in less than a second.

There's literally no way Superman can take all of them at the same time. That's absurd.