Man of Steel vs 100 Future Sentinels

• 153 results
DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman from MoS vs 100 future sentinels from DoFP. I know Superman isn't a mutant but please don't say they won't adapt because he's not a mutant. For this battle they can adapt. Battle in NYC.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS superman rips em all apart. there's nothing that the sentinels can do to kill him.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman from MoS vs 100 future sentinels from DoFP. I know Superman isn't a mutant but please don't say they won't adapt because he's not a mutant. For this battle they can adapt. Battle in NYC.

Saying that Sentinels can adapt to everything is a no-limits fallacy.

They could adapt to Superman's heat vision... but Superman's raw strength and durability is something else.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He starts with beatin them... Then once they gain his speed and durability he starts losing until eventually he is just a ragdol being chucked around by 100 Supermen.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So I'm assuming the Sentinels were more impressive than they looked?

DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew: I didn't say they can adapt to anything. I just said that they CAN adapt in this battle because in other Sentinel vs non-mutant threads people were saying they wouldn't adapt to non-mutants.

SkyRobo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SkyRobo1

The problem about the Sentinels is that they can adapt to anything after a set time (Think Doomsday after dying) and are very intelligent mad destructing robots (Think Ultron). So even if you pair Superman with Thor both this heavy hitters will eventually go down if they only duke it out endlessly.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ohgma_Infinium

MoS speed blitz all the sentinels...(it would be over in 1sec)

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Superman literally knocks them over like Dominoes.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reaverlation
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By adamTRMM

100? Barely 10 is all that needed.

WenjunChew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WenjunChew

He starts with beatin them... Then once they gain his speed and durability he starts losing until eventually he is just a ragdol being chucked around by 100 Supermen.

Feats that the Sentinels are able to adapt to his speed and durability by becoming even faster and more durable?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b002a48709ce
deactivated-5b002a48709ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could the sentinels adapt so that there body becomes pure kryptonite?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jacthripper

@wenjunchew:

They adapted to colossus' durability, then tore him in half. (Strength)

They adapted to Bishops power and overloaded him. (Energy projection)

They adapted to Blink's teleportation.

They killed Iceman and Sunspot (heat and cold)

Nothing to presume they can match his speed, but they wouldn't really worry about his punches.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wenjunchew:

They adapted to colossus' durability, then tore him in half. (Strength)

They adapted to Bishops power and overloaded him. (Energy projection)

They adapted to Blink's teleportation.

They killed Iceman and Sunspot (heat and cold)

Nothing to presume they can match his speed, but they wouldn't really worry about his punches.

Damn what a SPOILER!

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneaboveall987: They could (probably) but in MOS Kal showed no such weakness so until he does we can't use that

@wenjunchew: The fact that they where designed to be able to adapt to anything and the movie proved that there was nothing that they couldn't get round when they faced the X-men they where able to adapt to everything they had.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: don't worry, that's likw the first five minutes

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneaboveall987:

There's no kryptonite in DCCU, for now at least.

But it doesn't matter, both his strength and heat vision is not enough to take them down ultimately, the only advantage is speed, BUT we're talking about advanced A.I., who said they couldn't calculate his moves?

As for how they kill him, they just do what they did to Colossus, only instead of ripping him apart they'll break his neck.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Assman

He gets overwhelmed by a hundred! a ridiculous amount? Unless there's bfr involved, he's not going to overwhelm one hundred, though one hundred can definitely overwhelm him!

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels wins pretty easily.

RetroChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This can't be a serious question - there is nothing the sentinels can do against the Man of Steel - they would get torn apart.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: don't worry, that's likw the first five minutes

Lol i know, i'm just saying for the people who don't.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retrochaos: can you prove MoS is more durable than Colossuss

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#25  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@thanosii said:

@retrochaos: can you prove MoS is more durable than Colossuss

Dude. Colossus' best durability feat is taking small arms fire. His best strength feat is throwing Wolverine.

He is a very shallow shell is his comic counterpart, powers wise and development wise.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 rogueshadow  Moderator

I loved DOFP, but people are w*nking the Sentinels a bit, Storm and Magneto were putting them down [the big guns], nothing suggests they were powerful enough to adapt to MOS' level of punishment and durability.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is a bad ass of course she going to beat those chumps of scraps lol

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would they even be able to adapt to him? He's not a mutant.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I loved DOFP, but people are w*nking the Sentinels a bit, Storm and Magneto were putting them down [the big guns], nothing suggests they were powerful enough to adapt to MOS' level of punishment and durability.

Off-topic. But that moment when they're like "the sentinels are coming" and Magneto just walks out the room without saying anything like "I'm handle these bitches" and then throws the X-Jet at them.

DELICIOUS

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

Off-topic. But that moment when they're like "the sentinels are coming" and Magneto just walks out the room without saying anything like "I'm handle these bitches" and then throws the X-Jet at them.

DELICIOUS

LOL.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Assman

@rogueshadow said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but magneto used their jet and hurled it at the Sentinel's ship's while Storm ignited it's nuclear core which exploded a fair amount, and then they died (storm & Mags), so, where and where were storm or magneto putting any of them down with their own powers?? I didn't see one mutant actually put a future sentinel down with their own powers? I could have missed it and could be wrong, but does anyone recall one sentinel being put down permanently?

DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: What do you mean by they adapted to Blink's portals? I can't remember them doing anything to counter that, other than overwhelming her in sheer numbers?

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: What do you mean by they adapted to Blink's portals? I can't remember them doing anything to counter that, other than overwhelming her in sheer numbers?

That's exactly what they did, overwhelmed her!

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdalek:

She got stabbed in one of her portals because it was too wide. (Innuendo alert)

No seriously they used the oppurtunity to stab her.

God_Spawn7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sentinels can not adapt to physical abilities, they only adapt to elemental type abilities. They became the metal that Colossus was to beat him, and the opposites of Sunspot iceman. But the sentinels did not adapt to Blink's ability because if they did then they would've been able to teleport anywhere they wanted, they only overwhelmed her by coming from every direction. So Superman's strength, speed, and durability would keep him going until he used x ray vision to find what makes them tick and then rip it out. And I doubt the sentinels beams would harm superman since he is barely harmed by the omega beam. Pretty much I see this as a long fight but Superman would treat it as a exercise since it'd be so easy for him to win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The sentinels can not adapt to physical abilities, they only adapt to elemental type abilities. They became the metal that Colossus was to beat him, and the opposites of Sunspot iceman. But the sentinels did not adapt to Blink's ability because if they did then they would've been able to teleport anywhere they wanted, they only overwhelmed her by coming from every direction. So Superman's strength, speed, and durability would keep him going until he used x ray vision to find what makes them tick and then rip it out. And I doubt the sentinels beams would harm superman since he is barely harmed by the omega beam. Pretty much I see this as a long fight but Superman would treat it as a exercise since it'd be so easy for him to win.

This guy is 7 times more awesome than God_Spawn, so he must be right...........

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rogueshadow  Moderator

@assman said:

@rogueshadow said:

Correct me if i'm wrong, but magneto used their jet and hurled it at the Sentinel's ship's while Storm ignited it's nuclear core which exploded a fair amount, and then they died (storm & Mags), so, where and where were storm or magneto putting any of them down with their own powers?? I didn't see one mutant actually put a future sentinel down with their own powers? I could have missed it and could be wrong, but does anyone recall one sentinel being put down permanently?

That's correct, but I could've sworn Storm blasts a few out of the sky independently as well, could be wrong.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By those_eyes

This is man of steel version of superman he hasn't tanked anything like the omega beams.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By GXrevolution96

You're right in that they cannot adapt to physical abilities hence why they struggled with Blink. I also do not think they can adapt to someone that much physically stronger and bigger. However, they can adapt in the sense of adapting their battle tactics for example, overwhelming Blink in numbers so that she couldn't teleport.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentinels took punches from Colossus got back up and then adapted to him

However not once were they able to penetrate his metal skin. Man of steel has shown far greater durability even weakened by the world engine atmosphere

We have seen only one thing able to penetrate superman's skin and that was kryptonian technology. Neither heat nor cold has any effect on him.

If the head blast is based on Sun Spot, shooting Kal with that would be a very bad idea.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

superman dies.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did the sentinels seem very similar to the destroyer to anyone else? It was kind of weird, they even shot energy the same way.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By GXrevolution96

The sentinels ability to adapt has limits. Furthermore, the sentinels could only adapt after being attack by a mutant wither power. As long as dupes one shots them, they will not be able to adapt. They simply wouldn't be able to adapt to Superman as he is far too powerful. Superman also has virtually unlimited stamina

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper:They had a similar energy attack to him yes, and they adapted to match their opponents paramaters, I don't think they could adapt to match Supermans speed, but to his strength, yes, if he knew what they were capable of beforehand i'd say he stomps, but if no knowledge it's quite possible they kill him.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have better durability feats than he does. They win.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hellos

@rogueshadow said:

They took them down with a nuke.

@lantian1 said:

Sentinels took punches from Colossus got back up and then adapted to him

However not once were they able to penetrate his metal skin. Man of steel has shown far greater durability even weakened by the world engine atmosphere

We have seen only one thing able to penetrate superman's skin and that was kryptonian technology. Neither heat nor cold has any effect on him.

If the head blast is based on Sun Spot, shooting Kal with that would be a very bad idea.

One on its own killed Colossus by hitting over and over. Three of them tore him apart - literally. His skin isn't invulnerable to them.

@jacthripper said:

Did the sentinels seem very similar to the destroyer to anyone else? It was kind of weird, they even shot energy the same way.

Yes.

@god_spawn7 said:

MOS Superman is no where near that intelligent. He will brawl with them - and they mimic meta-human ability to an augmented extent and kill him with them.

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys need to listen to @hellos

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would they even be able to adapt to him? He's not a mutant.

Which is why he wins.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rogueshadow  Moderator

@hellos: I'm pretty sure Storm also took some down herself with her lightning, as I said earlier.