#1 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Battle for Earth.

#2 Posted by SideburnGuru (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Final Wars Godzilla pretty much just stomp through every monster he faced previously? Like, the ultimate Godzilla in a sense.

And Man Of Steel Superman is new with his powers too. Keeping those both in mind.

Is this to KO, or Death?

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Final Wars Godzilla pretty much just stomp through every monster he faced previously? Like, the ultimate Godzilla in a sense.

And Man Of Steel Superman is new with his powers too. Keeping those both in mind.

Is this to KO, or Death?

Final Wars Godzilla one shoted basicaly every Showa Era Monster with ease. Yes.

To the Death.

#4 Posted by Juiceboks (12873 posts) - - Show Bio

Havent seen Man of Steel yet but if he's as powerful as current Supes(I doubt it) he gets demolished.

#5 Posted by SideburnGuru (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: I'll just tell you, this is a Supes who hasn't quite learned all his potentinal or how to master his moves.

@cadencev2 ..Hm. Is BFR allowd?

#6 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Well every monster he faced in that movie was pretty much featless(most appeared in older movies, but they are not in the same continuity as Final Wars). If BFR is an option Supes might win after a hard battle.

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

I'll just tell you, this is a Supes who hasn't quite learned all his potentinal or how to master his moves.

@cadencev2

..Hm. Is BFR allowd?

Nope.

Here is the list of GR wins in Final Wars.

Loading Video...

One shots Gigan.

American Movie Godzilla.

Kamaga(?) the Spider.

Kamara(?) the Mantis.

Hedorah and Sea Monster together in 2 moves.

Rodan, Angurius, and King Ceasar.

Then Monster X who then transform into Kai King Ghidorah.

I know I misspelled half of those names. lol.

#8 Posted by SideburnGuru (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Well, due to BFR not being on.. and this being a new Supes..

I'm giving it to Godzilla. That move at 1:25 was devastating as hell.

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@sideburnguru: Yeah here is the whole battle with Kaiser Ghidorah, Godzilla was battling him at less than 1/2 power from being drain of energy through his gauntlet of matches. When refreshed with energy again, he pretty much decimated Ghidorah.

Loading Video...

Best Kamehameha ever.

#10 Posted by Chibi_cute (4869 posts) - - Show Bio

Until i saw man of steel.

Godzilla wins.

#11 Posted by Racob7 (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I can't stop imagining Goku yelling "KAIOKEN!" when Godzilla gets a power boost and "KAMEHAMEHA!" when he fires the beam.

#12 Edited by Danvader64 (296 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla takes this.

#13 Edited by jwalser3 (5961 posts) - - Show Bio

Well every monster he faced in that movie was pretty much featless(most appeared in older movies, but they are not in the same continuity as Final Wars). If BFR is an option Supes might win after a hard battle.

QFT

Also could some one explain how Final Wars Godzilla has FTL reactions?

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@joeagentofhand1 said:

QFT

Also could some one explain how Final Wars Godzilla has FTL reactions?

Monsters featless? Hardly. As they showed in the movie, the super special defense force ships that are design to kill these monsters had trouble with the likes Rodan, Angurus, and the Mantis.

Also this GZ did shoot a Meteor (Monster X) traveling at near light speed to earth while still it was in super high orbit. So GZ saw a tiny object in the vastness of space, traveling at near light speeds, and shot it with a direct Nuke Blast.

Pretty solid showing there.

#15 Posted by jwalser3 (5961 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: When was it stated it was going FTL. Because if he truly does have FTL reactions then he should be able to fight some people like Superman and Thor.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@cadencev2: When was it stated it was going FTL. Because if he truly does have FTL reactions then he should be able to fight some people like Superman and Thor.

Ummm. I never said FTL. I said Near Light Speeds. Monster X in one day traveled from outside our Solar System to Earth. In fact if I did my math right, that is indeed FTL speeds.

#17 Edited by cliffrice (1058 posts) - - Show Bio

one could argue that the meteor was coming in a straight line at godzilla so that's how he tagged it. But none of the kryptonians were moving any-faster than multisonic no faster than rodans Mach 3-4 speeds which Final wars godzilla can easily deal-with as he proved in his movie.

now that said MOS best strength feat is hoisting a tower off one an offshore rig. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, A complete offshore rig is around 1,200,000 tons. The portion he listed seems to be about 1/16 the size and he had trouble with that. so we can probably figure he could lift godzilla sense 75000 tons seems to be his safezone.

Final wars Godzilla can throw around monsters weighing in excess of 100,000 tons with pretty good ease.

I think Superman gets ROFLstomped.