• 131 results
mrluvitalldude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By mrluvitalldude

Poll man of steel superman vs hulk 2003 (61 votes)

this isn't a stomp in anyone's favour, and btw i'm the new guy 49%
and btw i'm the new guy 51%
 • 
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk from 2003, he tanked a nuke, overall more impressive strength showings, and incredible leaping ability.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By batmannflash
DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Oh bog off! give the new guy a break. I hate all this smarty pants rubbish,

Anyway, I'm assuming you are referring to the 2002 Film of Hulk, in which Hulk passed out whilst being lifted by a fighter jet. I think that shows where this one is going. MOS showed amazing resistance to injury, power and speed. He basically speed blitzes this verison of Hulk with his punches and whilst he is dazed flies him out into space, where its game over!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bezza:

I mean, the answer is quite obvious. I think this "new guy" is a troll.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

Anyway, I'm assuming you are referring to the 2002 Film of Hulk, in which Hulk passed out whilst being lifted by a fighter jet. I think that shows where this one is going. MOS showed amazing resistance to injury, power and speed. He basically speed blitzes this verison of Hulk with his punches and whilst he is dazed flies him out into space, where its game over!

that was ang lees hulk ang lee is retarded that version doesn't even count as meme

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAN OF STEEL abuses Hulk.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man of Steel stomps

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By X_insignia1
No Caption Provided

Funny, considering how 2003 Hulk was vastly more powerful, this is not a stomp. The space scene was meh, I attribute that to the lack of air, however he literally tanked a nuclear bomb. And this Hulk literally increased in size/ gained more strength the angrier he got. He was literally 15 feet tall.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@x_insignia1: 2003 Hulk was more impressive than MCU but 2003 still gets stomp. He doesn't have to speed to even touch Superman.

Jumping is irrelevant when MoS is flying around at Mach 400~

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: 2003 Hulk was more impressive than MCU but 2003 still gets stomp. He doesn't have to speed to even touch Superman.

This is in no way a stomp, Hulk is 2003 was actually keeping up with missiles, and fighter jets, he was swatting them away. Superman has the speed advantage overall, but strength? nah.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Loading Video...

@x_insignia1: you mean this guy lol man of steel stomps hard

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MethoKi

@fallschirmjager said:

This is in no way a stomp, Hulk is 2003 was actually keeping up with missiles, and fighter jets, he was swatting them away. Superman has the speed advantage overall, but strength? nah.

Superman avoided gunfire from an A-10. In strength, he only has one actual strength feat and that was holding up that oil rig. Strength doesn't matter much when Superman can land blows that send him flying or just toss him out to space or blitz him

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Superman avoided gunfire from an A-10. In strength, he only has one actual strength feat and that was holding up that oil rig. Strength doesn't matter much when Superman can land blows that send him flying or just toss him out to space or blitz him

And Hulk has dodged, swatted away and caught missiles. Far more impressive than avoiding mini gun fire. Not saying Hulk wins. He'd have a better chance than Thor though.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MCU Hulk would probably be a better opponent since he has better feats. Either way MOS Superman wins.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS Superman stomps

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: 2003's best strength feat is what? Throwing a Tank? 75~ tons.

The oil rig tower could easily weight as much as (or more) 1000 tons - and that was before he was even Superman. Nam-Ek also tossed a freight engine several hundred yards which is a 200+ ton feat and isn't as strong as Superman.

Superman's durability is by far better as he tanked the gravity pulses which were strong enough to level sky crappers in 1 shot - and he was being weakened at the same time.

All of this is of course irrelevant because Hulk will never touch him. The Krypton flight speeds are too fast. Zod and Superman flew up into space and back down again in the span of like 20 seconds all while fighting each other and crashing through a satellite and buildings.

also given that 2003 hulk passed out when exposed to non-breathable atmosphere and the OP didn't forbid BFR...Superman can win that way too.

Hulk has no way of winning and Superman has several ways to win. If that's not a stomp I don't know what is.

MCU Hulk would probably be a better opponent since he has better feats. Either way MOS Superman wins.

I don't agree. 2003 Hulk was more impressive. MCU has a bad habit of watering down their Heroes (Thor moreso than anyone :()

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the 2003 Hulk, did he get bigger instead of stronger when he got angry?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By russellmania77

"TAKE IT, TAKE IT ALL!"

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"TAKE IT, TAKE IT ALL!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AHHH AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Legit my favourite anger scene.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@monsterstomp said:

@fallschirmjager: Nam-Ek tossed one section of a train. How is that 200+ tons?

He tossed a burning Locomotive (it was a subtle pun on "more powerful than a Locomotive"). Truthfully they vary in weight - some of the largest ones ever created weight 500-600 tons.

Modern Locomotives usually weight between 100-300 depending on the size. So I took the middle ground of 200.

Either way its a pretty impressive feat since he was at least a couple football field or more away from Superman

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'm sorry MCU Hulk gets murderstomped as the only impressive feat he has is one-shotting a space leviathian.

Meanwhile 03' Hulk completely destroyed like 3 M1 tanks including throwing one what appears to be over mile, actually got stronger the more pissed off he got, actually had regeneration, survived falling from damn near space off the back of a F-22 fighter, had reaction time to catch missiles fired at him, could leap miles while jumping and tore a chunk out of the side of a mountain in his fight with his father and threw said chunk of mountain into a lake. MCU Hulk has nothing on 03' Hulk imo

That said Superman has the power to beat this version of Hulk as long as he does it quickly and the fight doesn't prolong. Superman has two major advantages in the fact that his flight + speed would get him the victory imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: @fallschirmjager: He wrecked Thor, Stomped Loki, One Shotted a Leviathan, Wrecked Abomination and completely tanked the army MCU Hulk counts feats from the 08 movie and the Avengers movie he's stronger. 03 most impressive feat is tossing a tank. 08 Hulk was able to stop a giant leviathan with one arm.......I do agree Thor is way too underpowered.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: Hulk didn't one shot a Leviathan. He punched it and Tony fired a missile after its armor fell off and blew it up....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: dude he one shotted it Tony just made it go boom don't downplay a feat.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is only one thing to say,.....*goes to my uploaded images and drags image*

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Yes you know how much more collateral damage that thing would cause it's not like you just leave it there Hulk stopped it plain and simple and then Tony made it blow up.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: I'd agrue blowing up a giant alien machine dragon would cause more collateral damage than leaving it lay in a street.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes with a passion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242 said:

@x_insignia1 said:

@fallschirmjager said:

And Hulk has dodged, swatted away and caught missiles. Far more impressive than avoiding mini gun fire. Not saying Hulk wins. He'd have a better chance than Thor though.

Yea, I agree that he would, but I still see him losing due to Supes' superior speed.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MethoKi
Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MAN OF STEEL abuses Hulk.

@bezza said:

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

I actually think the 2003 hulk has a really good chance.

Speed blitzing wouldn't KO the Hulk at all, given that he fell from the upper atmosphere and smashed into the ground without be KO'ed.

Also, the 2003 Hulk actually grew bigger the angrier he got.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp: @fallschirmjager: He wrecked Thor, Stomped Loki, One Shotted a Leviathan, Wrecked Abomination and completely tanked the army MCU Hulk counts feats from the 08 movie and the Avengers movie he's stronger. 03 most impressive feat is tossing a tank. 08 Hulk was able to stop a giant leviathan with one arm.......I do agree Thor is way too underpowered.

Hulk didn't wreck Thor. Besides Thor was holding back. Stomping Loki is not a feat, not when Captain America could spar with him. He didn't wreck Abomination. One shotting a Leviathan is his only high showing, but the bloody thing was already crashed and dragging around on the ground. 03 Hulk is faster, stronger, more durable due to his healing factor, and has better reflexes than MCU Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Hulk didn't wreck Thor. Besides Thor was holding back. Stomping Loki is not a feat, not when Captain America could spar with him. He didn't wreck Abomination. One shotting a Leviathan is his only high showing, but the bloody thing was already crashed and dragging around on the ground. 03 Hulk is faster, stronger, more durable due to his healing factor, and has better reflexes than MCU Hulk.

He wrecked Thor bro. Hulk was fighting him with one arm he was easily tossing Thor around, Stomping a God is a feat Cap wasn't even fazing Loki, Bye the end when Hulk got angry he wrecked Abomination again madder he gets stronger he gets, It wasn't crashed it was moving like a snake towards it's next kill stop downplaying his feats. O3 isn't stronger nor a durable their healing factor is pretty much on the same level and so are their reflexes O3 might be a little faster

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: He wrecked Thor when Thor was holding back, not really quantifiable. Again Loki has next to no showings of durability, strength or fighting skill, so I wouldn't really count that as a feat. Abomination was kicking Hulk's ass in their last fight, just because Hulk ended up the victor does not make it a wrecking.

Like I said, 03 Hulk is stronger. He was able to toss a tank and leaping for miles. MCU Hulk struggled to lift a Humvee.

03 Hulk is faster. Pacing with Black Hawks or whatever the helicopters were called and dodging, swatting and catching missiles out of mid-flight.

03 Hulk is more durable. He took a weapon of mass destruction in the last scene.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

That Hulk struggled to rip a tank apart. Superman should have no trouble BFRing him. Hulk passes out when Supe flies high enough.

Avatar image for fear_of_the_dark
Fear_Of_The_Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Fear_Of_The_Dark

The 2003 movie Hulk was like 3 stories tall. Hesto big and strong for Superman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cavil is a coward and a sissy, got whacked in the head with a thin piece of steel and feora got knocked out cold from two low yield us arm y helicopter missiles. Hulk would have eaten those missiles.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry MCU Hulk gets murderstomped as the only impressive feat he has is one-shotting a space leviathian.

Meanwhile 03' Hulk completely destroyed like 3 M1 tanks including throwing one what appears to be over mile, actually got stronger the more pissed off he got, actually had regeneration, survived falling from damn near space off the back of a F-22 fighter, had reaction time to catch missiles fired at him, could leap miles while jumping and tore a chunk out of the side of a mountain in his fight with his father and threw said chunk of mountain into a lake. MCU Hulk has nothing on 03' Hulk imo

That said Superman has the power to beat this version of Hulk as long as he does it quickly and the fight doesn't prolong. Superman has two major advantages in the fact that his flight + speed would get him the victory imo.

Agreed.