Man Bat vs Deathtroke!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreenBow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GreenBow

Deathstroke and Man Bat in a small town in the Mojave Desert. Dusk is on the horizon Man-Bat is still in control, Deathstroke and Man-Bat are doing this for their own sake. Also Deathstroke has standard gear and Man-Bat is also standard. Both are blood lusted!

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dorukesin
No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, if they did the fusion dance they would become Manstroke. Or Deathbat. Probably Deathbat.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@greenbow I'm on you. Why is this a question? You know how much skill Deathstroke has. You know that Man-Bat has trouble with Batman. You know that Deathstroke kills without hesitation.You know these things. Why would you do this? It makes me sad to see this kind of stuff. /facepalm

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GreenBow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: I DON;T KNOPW ANY OF THAT, THAT'S WHY I POSTED THIS! If you're the dictionary of super heroes (you wish/in your DREAMS) doesn't mean everyone is! Please bugger off looser!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenbow said:

@marvel_boy2241: I DON;T KNOPW ANY OF THAT, THAT'S WHY I POSTED THIS! If you're the dictionary of super heroes (you wish/in your DREAMS) doesn't mean everyone is! Please bugger off looser!

You should do proper research on characters. If you want to make a thread to gauge characters you should probably make a gauntlet. This is a mismatch.