alright uchiha brat ive accepted your challenge come here and face your #Death#

#2 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Try RPG forum.

#3 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... you might want to get it in the right form first

#4 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Angelic Reaper says:

"Well... you might want to get it in the right form first "

oh Laughs i didn't call for your reaper i called for that snot nosed uchiha scourge

#5 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

@ MaliceZs going to have to wait his turn.....NeVann and i are battling now so bummer....smirks

#6 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Angelic Reaper says:

"Whatever, I'm just telling you, this thing is going to get locked, so IF you really are planning on fighting NeVann you might want to repost this in the RPG forms. By the way, your going down ^^"

fine reaper and your highly underestimating the power of the Dark Masters FE said

himself he's the only one of the four who is nice but don't expect me to have mercy on your friend

#7 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever, I'm just telling you, this thing is going to get locked, so IF you really are planning on fighting NeVann you might want to repost this in the RPG forms.

By the way, your going down ^^

#8 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

SilentStorm says:

"**Appears in the thread crossing his arms, he then nods towards the forums which is titled rpg's**"

Hi SS ^^ waves Hi to him

@Z: Yeah... whatever... I'm already sick of you guys. And PLEASE NeVann can take you down like NOTHING!

#9 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight will be over soon i expect, and angel is right dillweed, wrong form.

#10 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Appears in the thread crossing his arms, he then nods towards the forums which is titled rpg's

#11 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Angelic Reaper says:

"SilentStorm says:
"**Appears in the thread crossing his arms, he then nods towards the forums which is titled rpg's**"
Hi SS ^^ ***waves Hi to him*** @Z: Yeah... whatever... I'm already sick of you guys. And PLEASE NeVann can take you down like NOTHING! "

will see what happens when he geets here reaper

#12 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Notices Angelic Reaper and waves back to her, he smiles then directs his attention back to the cocky Malice and silently laughs

#13 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

hey Malice before you battle you need to put at least some weaknesses in your profile...BAKA!

#14 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

this is not good im not gonna watch im get killed honestly

#15 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"Angelic Reaper says:
"Whatever, I'm just telling you, this thing is going to get locked, so IF you really are planning on fighting NeVann you might want to repost this in the RPG forms. By the way, your going down ^^"

fine reaper and your highly underestimating the power of the Dark Masters FE said

himself he's the only one of the four who is nice but don't expect me to have mercy on your friend"

lmao! omg they don't know what nevann can do...

#16 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

@AR: yeah i guess we're wrong and he's right AR..just take his word for it...v.v lol

#18 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"#laugh all you want fool you won't be laughing when your weeping in despair as you friend perishes in the face of my POWER!#"

ROTFLMMFAO

#19 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Tenjin says:

"@ MaliceZs going to have to wait his turn.....NeVann and i are battling now so bummer....smirks"

apparently you can't read, bro

#20 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"#laugh all you want fool you won't be laughing when your weeping in despair as you friend perishes in the face of my POWER!#"

spits in MaliceZ's hideous face. you're no for even the worst RPer on WAL! let alone, Uchiha...

#21 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

SilentStorm says:

"**Notices Angelic Reaper and waves back to her, he smiles then directs his attention back to the cocky Malice and silently laughs**"

I know right? She smiled as she shakes her head at Malice

@Obi: I know! Thats what I'm trying to tell him but he wont listen to me. I mean... gosh what do I know, right? lol

#22 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"MaliceZ says:
**spits in MaliceZ's hideous face.** you're no for even the worst RPer on WAL! let alone, Uchiha..."

will see jedi scum

#23 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

SS rolls his eyes and notes to Reaper a back door out of this thread and nods to it, he starts to leave through the door

#24 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"**coughs** um this is one in the wrong place two I think your missing you other three friends to make this a fair fight **coughs** I'm just saying..."

laughs your over confidence will be the death of you and i perfer one on one so i can

eat your myself charges at Neevan and breaths out his ice breath

#25 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

coughs um this is one in the wrong place two I think your missing you other three friends to make this a fair fight coughs I'm just saying...

#26 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"MaliceZ says:
**spits in MaliceZ's hideous face.** you're no for even the worst RPer on WAL! let alone, Uchiha..."

will see jedi scum

"

I spit in your face and that's all I get? wow..I wonder what you'll do when Vann cuts you into little pieces...

#27 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

coughs again

like I said Z gather your ragtag bunch together and make the thread in the RIGHT area...

#28 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt it Nevann and not Neevan or am i missing something

#29 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

waits for the thread to be locked because the brain dead dumb@$$ who made it, made it in the wrong forum

#30 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Acer says:

"Desilation says:
"good luck neevan he'll need it"

Hmmm"

told you....

#31 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"**coughs** um this is one in the wrong place two I think your missing you other three friends to make this a fair fight **coughs** I'm just saying..."

lol ^^

#32 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Acer says:

"Isnt it Nevann and not Neevan or am i missing something"

damn the only way he can beat me is by making a character with a messed up spelling of my name.... just sad... shakes head

#33 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"*waits for the thread to be locked because the brain dead dumb@$$ who made it, made it in the wrong forum*"

oh shut up if you think you can defeat me then fight me since this weak seed of the uchiha can do it"

fine SETUP THE DAMN THREAD..oh and if you need help with that it's the RPG Forum!!! stupid baka...

#34 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck neevan he'll need it

#35 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Desilation says:

"good luck neevan he'll need it"

Hmmm

#36 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"Angelic Reaper says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:
lol ^^"

and what are you laughing about?"

at the joke...duh!

@both Desilation and MaliceZ: it's spelled Nevann...not Neevan...so yeah maybe you can help each other with your spelling next time...

#37 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#38 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"*waits for the thread to be locked because the brain dead dumb@$$ who made it, made it in the wrong forum*"
oh shut up if you think you can defeat me then fight me since this weak seed of the uchiha can't do it
Post Edited:2008-05-21 19:49:13
#39 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
oh shut up if you think you can defeat me then fight me since this weak seed of the uchiha can't do it
Post Edited:2008-05-21 19:49:13"

awww sounds like someone a little mad... and not repling to the ninja that would rip off your legs and kick your own @ss with them...

#40 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Bangs his head against the wall in annoyance, making it dent and crack.

#41 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Angelic Reaper says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
lol ^^"

and what are you laughing about?

#42 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova says:

"***walks in and looks around the thread thats in the wrong place*** What is this?? ***she then looks around and starts to laugh*** OMG! ARE YOU FOR REAL?! ***She falls on the ground laughing*** "

shoots laser beams at nova im for real you walking heater

#43 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"Tenjin says:
"@ malicez dude, you're a f*ckin Digimon??????? lol...... tells all his friends to come look at this"
So what i just happen to like ***Metalseadramon***"

laughs his a$$ off ohh my bad,i did'nt mean to offend you and Metalseadramon's power........bro seriously thats wack as hell.......

#44 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"MaliceZ says:
"obi wan kenobi! says:
oh shut up if you think you can defeat me then fight me since this weak seed of the uchiha can do it"
fine SETUP THE DAMN THREAD..oh and if you need help with that it's the RPG Forum!!! stupid baka..."

i set it up in the battle section all the threads just happen to be displayed here de-de-de

#45 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

@ malicez dude, you're a f*ckin Digimon??????? lol...... tells all his friends to come look at this

#46 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#47 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

i have had it with this useless talking uchiha fight me now! or else!

#48 Posted by Feral Nova (46643 posts) - - Show Bio

walks in and looks around the thread thats in the wrong place What is this?? she then looks around and starts to laugh OMG! ARE YOU FOR REAL?! She falls on the ground laughing

#49 Posted by MaliceZ (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"MaliceZ says:
"obi wan kenobi! says:
Post Edited:2008-05-21 19:49:13"
awww sounds like someone a little mad... and not repling to the ninja that would rip off your legs and kick your own @ss with them..."

can we just fight already "worm"?

#50 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

MaliceZ says:

"Feral Nova says:
"***walks in and looks around the thread thats in the wrong place*** What is this?? ***she then looks around and starts to laugh*** OMG! ARE YOU FOR REAL?! ***She falls on the ground laughing*** "

shoots laser beams at nova im for real you walking heater"

moving like a warm summer breeze he quick grabs Nova out the way and hugs her. hey you whats up. then turns to Z with his Sharingan active ok it's one thing for you to call me a worm but now you have to die make the thread in the right place and I'll glady teach you to fear the name Uchiha!