both sides have a day of prep

win by ko or death

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which ring of The Mandarin? Or did you mean to say all rings?

Apocalypse probably wins either way. Malekith doesn't have resistance to TP, AFAIK.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@ordinaryalan: according to the wiki, malekith has rings that do this:

• Matter-Rearrangement: Malekith could manipulate the atomic and molecular structures of matter. It couldn't transmute elements or affect objects encased in force or energy fields.
    • Poison Gas: Malekith could transform the surrounding air into a Toxic gas.
    • Solidify Gas: Malekith could solidify the air around opponents, encasing them in blocks of cement-like material.
    • Rearrange costume and/or alter appearance.
  • Disintegration Beam: Malekith could project a beam of energy capable of destroying the bonds between the atoms and molecules, causing inanimate objects to disintegrate. This ring must recharge for 20 minutes after each use.
  • Electro-Blast: Malekith could project blasts of electrical energy.
  • Teleportation: Additionally, any of his rings enabled Malekith to teleport. Its teleportation range is unknown, but it could even allow its bearer to travel even through realms.
OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: according to the wiki, malekith has rings that do this:

• Matter-Rearrangement: Malekith could manipulate the atomic and molecular structures of matter. It couldn't transmute elements or affect objects encased in force or energy fields.
    • Poison Gas: Malekith could transform the surrounding air into a Toxic gas.
    • Solidify Gas: Malekith could solidify the air around opponents, encasing them in blocks of cement-like material.
    • Rearrange costume and/or alter appearance.
  • Disintegration Beam: Malekith could project a beam of energy capable of destroying the bonds between the atoms and molecules, causing inanimate objects to disintegrate. This ring must recharge for 20 minutes after each use.
  • Electro-Blast: Malekith could project blasts of electrical energy.
  • Teleportation: Additionally, any of his rings enabled Malekith to teleport. Its teleportation range is unknown, but it could even allow its bearer to travel even through realms.

I'm aware of the capabilities of Mandarin's rings. But in your OP you just said Malekith had Mandarin's ring. Singular. The Mandarin possesses 10 rings, one for each finger and each ring has a different ability. That's why I asked and continue to ask for clarification.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: my bad, that was a typo haha. fixed it in the op. malekith is using all the rings he has so far

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XiiX

Don't know how powerful Malekith is(with or without the rings).

What're his feats, consistently to the best of his abilities?(Meaning none of that inordinately high-end crap he's only done once or twice that people alwways pull with Apocalypse and many others)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Malekith's feats?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mjolnirson

@nefarious: turn Thor liver into glass teleport mjolnir to gods now where, he is like loki but in steroids

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: So he's(consistently) more powerful than Loki?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: yep he is the big bad version of Loki

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malekith turn him into a frog

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: have Loki and Malekith ever gone one on one?

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@xiix said:

Don't know how powerful Malekith is(with or without the rings).

What're his feats, consistently to the best of his abilities?(Meaning none of that inordinately high-end crap he's only done once or twice that people alwways pull with Apocalypse and many others)

Malekith is easily a jobber at the same level of Apocalypse or even worse since his good feats are quite few.

His best feat was fighting against Thor during God of Thunder and not getting wrecked by him, but he has a some quite hax abilities such as turning blood into lava, eyes into serpents and even turning Thor's liver into broken glass. Malekith can also travel through shadows to a level that Loki said he could be in any place in the universe.

Although, the version in the picture got wrecked by Tony in one of his armors.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nefarious: turn Thor liver into glass teleport mjolnir to gods now where, he is like loki but in steroids

Sure.....

No Caption Provided

I can post Sif beating the crap out of him and other things too.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MasterOfEvil
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mjolnirson: and Apocalypse will change back and break him in half.

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: Well....Malekith has a weakness even to just a little of iron as can be seen during X-Force & Cable:

No Caption Provided

Most of his enemies had metallic armors and/or weapons, so his defeats aren't just low showings. This is without counting about current Makeith having some good feats, like:

1-3. Fought against Thor and cut his arm with the Jarnbjorn .

4-5. Phasing through a magical and enchanted door of adamantium.

6-7. Burning Thor's arm.

Anyway, this is the fight of Malekith against Sif:

It was a quite demonstration of skill on his part. Malekith was even able to assume the form of Beta Ray Bill( I skipped some scans here and only put the ones about Sif and Malekith fighting).

He gets wrecked off-panel:

No Caption Provided

There's more things, such as taking a blow of Beta Ray Bill like nothing and blocking one attack of Kurge( And taking a beating from him too):

If you want more feats, then it's just ask. Also, I'll edit my post if I'm breaking any rules.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By XiiX

@comic_book_fan: (Hey everyone, watch this). Wow, I didn't know Apocalypse could reverse transmutation. May I see a scan/instance cited? (Now this is the part where none are named/ shown, and the parroting about him "being able to control his molecules" commences)

deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: To be fair, I don't even remember Malekith using transmutation.

Well, outside of that hax abilities.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: yeah because thats his power show me a scan of transmutation being used on Apocalypse you don't have what? you don't have one so all we have to go on is assumptions and when his main power is complete control over his molecules it's a safe assumption that he could undo the effects others have on it.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My boy A-poc has got this.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XiiX

@comic_book_fan: Doesn't work that way. YOU claimed it wouldn't work on him, so YOU have to produce evidence backing it. I never claimed what would or wouldn't work, YOU did. According to your line of reasoning, Deathstroke has never been hit with Superman's heat-vision, so it's reasonable to assume he's likely immune to it/ can counter-act it naturally because no one can produce scans of him being hit by them and severely damaged. Martian Manhunter has extensive control over his molecules as well(going by feats, to a greater degree than Apocalypse) and still got his ass transmuted into glass(or wood, I don't recall which). Hey, at the very least you did exactly what I said you would. So thanks for demonstrating.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc with the stomp.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: yes you did you claimed it would work i claimed it wouldn't because generally control over your molecules gives you resistance to transmutation.

i would also Magneto's power would work on ultron until proven otherwise.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kingant27

@xiix: Apocalypse has control over every Molecule in his body, and can control his density, size etc, so unless MMH can control every Molecule; then Apocalypse is superior in that department.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XiiX

@comic_book_fan: NO, I did not. Quote it. I defy/bet you $1,000,000 to show where I claimed it would work on him. I asked what the feats were suggesting it wouldn't, and requested you back YOUR claim that it wouldn't. Anyone who can read will attest to that. Stop making things up. And I have no idea what the second part has to do with anything.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By XiiX

@kingant27: Statements generally don't mean sh!t on the battle-boards unless backed by feats. I have seen no feats from Apocalypse to suggest he's anywhere near Manhunter. Martian Manhunter can also alter his density, size, "etc". As well as reform from nothing more than a hand or a puddle, shrink small enough to enter a person's bloodstream, and embarrass the likes of Clayface at shape-shifting, the works. All from simply controlling his molecules(feats which Apocalypse hasn't replicated/ displayed, best I'm aware)I, and feats, disagree with you. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: Apocalypse has control over every Molecule in his body, and can control his density, size etc, so unless MMH can control every Molecule; then Apocalypse is superior in that department.

It's a good thing he can in fact do those things. A White Martian has literally talked about they control all molecules in their bodies...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: I respect your opinion, but Apocalypae is essentially MMH in a body suit.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse