#1 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

Vox

VS

Cyborg

(mods, I really hope it isn't against the rules to show this... let me know if it is so I can remove it)

Conditions:

• New 52 versions
  • Standard Gear
  • Bloodlusted
  • Random Encounter
  • K.O./Incapacitation/Death count as a win
  • BFR only counts as a win if one of them can find a way to permanently BFR the other
#2 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: LMAO.

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: LMAO.

this is a (somewhat) serious thread, regardless of the set up. So what is your take on it.

#5 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

this is a (somewhat) serious thread, regardless of the set up. So what is your take on it.

I was laughing at the video, not the setup.

Anyway,

The only thing Vox has to use offensively is his strength, which isn't going to do much to Cyborg's exoskeletal body armor, then add on to that Cyborg's weaponry, I say Cyborg takes this fairly easily.

Assuming they decide to duke it out and not bfr each other.

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I was laughing at the video, not the setup.

Anyway,

The only thing Vox has to use offensively is his strength, which isn't going to do much to Cyborg's exoskeletal body armor, then add on to that Cyborg's weaponry, I say Cyborg takes this fairly easily.

Assuming they decide to duke it out and not bfr each other.

The video is the setup ...

Do you think either could permanently BFR each other ... also you might want to consider Malcolm's speed/skill advantage, not to mention how they could both use their abilities in unison with their attacks.

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a teleporting party.

But since this is a n*gga moment i doubt either of them are going to teleport each other and are probably going to try to fight.

Since that's the case Cyborg has more impressive weaponry + body armor vs Vox Strength.

And Cyborg is pretty much the most level-headed person in the league so he would think clearly in the fight, while Vox probably wouldn't, and Victor would use boom tubes to his advantage.

Cyborg!

#8 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

The video is the setup ...

LOL.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Do you think either could permanently BFR each other ...

Both can bfr each other, but as to who would do it first, I would give it to Vox, since that would the easiest way to win without putting too much effort into the fight. I'm not saying Cyborg couldn't bfr Vox, it just seems unlikely since he has mostly resorted(in character) to using his sonic cannons and other weaponry in fights.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

also you might want to consider Malcolm's speed/skill advantage

I thought about that, but then again, Vox's speed advantage isn't much of an advantage if his attacks can't incapacitate his opponent.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

not to mention how they could both use their abilities in unison with their attacks.

Vox's speed+strength<<<<<Cyborg's strength+durability+sonic cannons+energy blasts.

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Do you think either could permanently BFR each other ...

Both can bfr each other, but as to who would do it first, I would give it to Vox, since that would the easiest way to win without putting too much effort into the fight. I'm not saying Cyborg couldn't bfr Vox, it just seems unlikely since he has mostly resorted(in character) to using his sonic cannons and other weaponry in fights.

Well, both are quite out of character here, so anything is possible I guess ... and Cyborg has some crazy boom tube feats that might rival Vox's dimensional ones.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

also you might want to consider Malcolm's speed/skill advantage

I thought about that, but then again, Vox's speed advantage isn't much of an advantage if his attacks can't incapacitate his opponent.

Well, after a while they could, granted Vox can utilize his superior speed to dodge Cyborg and not get shot in the process.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

not to mention how they could both use their abilities in unison with their attacks.

Vox's speed+strength<<<<<Cyborg's strength+durability+sonic cannons+energy blasts.

I meant their dimensional abilities in unison with combat, like opening a portal and knocking an object inside to hit their opponent or something, or open portals to dodge or redirect attacks ... things of that nature.

#10 Edited by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well, both are quite out of character here, so anything is possible I guess ... and Cyborg has some crazy boom tube feats that might rival Vox's dimensional ones.

Since Cyborg's boom tube feats surpasses Vox's bfr feats, Cyborg would win in the bfr department.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well, after a while they could, granted Vox can utilize his superior speed to dodge Cyborg and not get shot in the process.

If Vox could dodge Cyborg's sonic blasts, then Vox would eventually wear down and defeat him.

But the sonic blast is a attack that's less like a bullet and more like an explosion. Cyborg doesn't need to hit directly at Vox, Cyborg just has to aim his canon in the general direction where Vox is located, and attack.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I meant their dimensional abilities in unison with combat, like opening a portal and knocking an object inside to hit their opponent or something, or open portals to dodge or redirect attacks ... things of that nature.

Assuming Cyborg using his boom tube feats in unison with his sonic blasts would give him the win. It would prevent Cyborg from getting tagged by Vox since Cyborg is seemingly in 4 different places at once.

Reason I say assuming is because each of these are different possibilities of how the fight would turn out.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Since Cyborg's boom tube feats surpasses Vox's bfr feats, Cyborg would win in the bfr department.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

If Vox could dodge Cyborg's sonic blasts, then Vox would eventually wear down and defeat him.

But the sonic blast is a attack that's less like a bullet and more like an explosion. Cyborg doesn't need to hit directly at Vox, Cyborg just has to aim his canon in the general direction where Vox is located, and attack.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Assuming Cyborg using his boom tube feats in unison with his sonic blasts would give him the win. It would prevent Cyborg from getting tagged by Vox since Cyborg is seemingly in 4 different places at once.

Reason I say assuming is because each of these are different possibilities of how the fight would turn out.

Well ... I guess that's that then, now to wait for any who would oppose your reasoning ...

#12 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well ... I guess that's that then, now to wait for any who would oppose your reasoning ...

Happens to me too. A thread gets over 40 views and only one or two people comment.

#13 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Is the battle itself under NM conditions? Because n*gga moments are unpredictable and always end badly. And the Boondocks is a brilliantly developed satire, anyone that gets offfended either only looks on the surface or completely misses the point.

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Is the battle itself under NM conditions? Because n*gga moments are unpredictable and always end badly. And the Boondocks is a brilliantly developed satire, anyone that gets offfended either only looks on the surface or completely misses the point.

yes the conditions are NM based (meaning bloodlust, random encounter, pure ignorance etc) but they are still fighting the way they know how. The bad ending is that Darkseid hijacks Cyborg's boom tube and ports them both on Apokolips, right in front of Kalibak.

But yeah, I agree with that last part ... for the sake of this thread (and this account), I hope the mods agree as well.

#15 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: Did you see that season four was confirmed by the producers?

#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11786 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Did you see that season four was confirmed by the producers?

yep ... just waitin for it to air

#17 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Cyborg wins, original would probably lose

#18 Posted by Mr Creesy (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Vox can win this fight...

Strength Cyborg > Vox

Speed Cyborg > Vox

Teleportation Cyborg > Vox

Intellect Cyborg > Vox

Durability Cyborg > Vox

Sonic blast Cyborg > Vox