#1 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Battle at Rebublic City streets

#2 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Mako.

#3 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Not going to be an easy fight, but Mako's lightning gives him an edge.

#4 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Mako and screw him bolin is funnier.

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Mako seems to be the more confident combatant and he's far more agile than Bolin, which would give him an advantage. I would even go as far to say that Mako is far more skilled as a fire-bender than Bolin is as an Earth-bender.

#6 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

Mako is a better bender, but I like Bolin more.

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Mako and screw him bolin is funnier.

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Mako is a better bender, but I like Bolin more.

Thats the thing.... Sokka was the funny character, but had an interesting personality and great character development early on.

However Bolin for the first season was just comic relief with his one-liners..... seriously no one cared about him after episode 5.... they wrote him horribly.

#8 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: True. Bolin could have been so much more. I think it would have added a bit more to him if maybe he refused to for give his brother or Korra for taking a hefty dump all over his life until the very end at least. It would have put a bit more spice in the strory.

#9 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Hopefully all the short comings of The Legend of Korra will be addressed in season 2. Like how Amon got killed off way too soon, Bolin is a flat character, Asami gets shafted.

The Biggest question I have is do the Equalists just fade away? They shouldn't I mean they had some very good points that should be addressed in season 2.

#10 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Mako should be able to win

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6954 posts) - - Show Bio

I never thought both of them were great benders :/ But Mako would most likely win because he's the older one and can bend lightning. I don't think Bolin can even bend metal.

#12 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Mako seemed like the more skilled bender to me. Having the ability to generate lightning is a huge advantage in this fight.