• 73 results
#1 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

I always had my own roster for the Masters of Evil I wanted to see in a comic. So, now you have to beat my team with your own team. Of course, this team needs the following:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives
  2. A guy with a healing factor
  3. A strong dude
  4. A funny dude
  5. And a team leader with an attitude

Heres the people will you be fighting:

1. Magneto
  2. Abomination
  3. Quicksilver
  4. Electro
  5. Molten Man

Absolutely no god-level characters (Thor), no Superman, and no guys like Galactus or Darkseid.

#2 Posted by beyonder2012 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

world war hulk

deathstroke

batman

spiderman

#3 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyonder2012 said:

deadpool

world war hulk

deathstroke

batman

spiderman

Um.... well, I guess you did it right.

Magneto could handle most of the team. Molten Man sets Batman on fire. Abomination fights Deadpool, and he could hold him off. Electro electricutes Deathstroke, then Quicksilver runs over and keeps punching everybody and using his speed to get away before they attack him. Then Molten Man sets everybody on fire, Quicksilver uses his speed to hold off Savage Hulk, and Electro helps out Quicksilver. Magneto comes and then helps Electro and Quicksilver, and with there combined powers they take down Savage Hulk, Molten Man kills Batman, Abomination destroys Spidey's web-shooters and gets the upper hand against Spidey, then Electro sends an electric blast at the entire team and kills them all. I win :)

#4 Edited by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Bullseye

2) Deadpool

3) Captain Marvel

4) Booster Gold

5) Deathstroke

#5 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Kharn The Betrayer (lol can't get crazier than him)

2. A guy with a healing factor: Alex Mercer

3. A strong dude: Hulk

4. A funny dude: Spider-man

5. And a team leader with an attitude: Dante (did someone say attitude!?)

#6 Posted by beyonder2012 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@beyonder2012 said:

deadpool

world war hulk

deathstroke

batman

spiderman

Um.... well, I guess you did it right.

Magneto could handle most of the team. Molten Man sets Batman on fire. Abomination fights Deadpool, and he could hold him off. Electro electricutes Deathstroke, then Quicksilver runs over and keeps punching everybody and using his speed to get away before they attack him. Then Molten Man sets everybody on fire, Quicksilver uses his speed to hold off Savage Hulk, and Electro helps out Quicksilver. Magneto comes and then helps Electro and Quicksilver, and with there combined powers they take down Savage Hulk, Molten Man kills Batman, Abomination destroys Spidey's web-shooters and gets the upper hand against Spidey, then Electro sends an electric blast at the entire team and kills them all. I win :)

or world war hulk thunder claps which magneto blocks via shield and abomination just shruggs it off but it keeps quicksilver out of attack range,stuns molten man,and kills electro..batman is able to take advantage of a stunned molten man and uses several ice batarangs to slow him down and cool him off.while this is going on abomination unleashes his own thunderclap and magneto is using deadpools weapons against him.quicksilver just can't catch a break because of all the thunderclapping and he can't seem to get in the fight.deadpool has had his own arms chopped off by his swords.batman was killed by thunderclap and there stands a frozen molten man.deathstroke was staying at a distance and was finally able to lay out quicksilver with a well placed bullet to the head.{he finally ran into spidermans webbing that was being shot all over the ground}at this point hulk and abomination are just beating the crap out of each other and magneto is pissed as his son lies there dead.he starts to gather cars,electrical lines,and everything metal you can think of,and launches it at deathstroke killing him instantly.at that moment,hulk finally layed waste to abomination and his head looks like it went through a meat grinder,spiderman shot his webbing at magneto's eyes and blinded him{magneto was in a rage after seeing his son dead}and deadpool teleports behind him with a sharp piece of glass he picked up{yep already got one of his arms back}and slits magnetos throat.I win

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyonder2012: Your plan assumes Magneto couldn't protect the rest of his team when he protected himself. Or that the various pieces of metal on all your characters doesn't put them under Magneto's control from the beginning.

#8 Posted by beyonder2012 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: it was more for entertainment than anything else.i know its far fetched,that being said,none of these characters have metal suits and he was using deadpools weapons against him.also who knows the impact of seeing his son dead.far fetched but possible

#9 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

1) Bullseye

2) Deadpool

3) Captain Marvel

4) Booster Gold

5) Deathstroke

Magneto and Electro can deal with Captain Marvel and Booster Gold, and Abomination pounds his fists into the ground, knocking Bullseye backwards. Quicksilver runs over and repeatedly punches Bullseye in the face, pounding him. Molten Man sets Deadpool and Bullseye on fire. Quicksilver begins running circles around Deathstroke fast enough to create a tornado. With Deadpool inside the "tornado", he cant do much. So while Quicksilver keeps him occupied, Abomination, Electro, Molten Man, and Electro use there combined powers to kill Deadpool and Bullseye, while Magneto has the advantage against Captain Marvel and Booster Gold since he and Electro weakened them enough. With Deadpool and Bullseye dead, everybody besides Quicksilver, who's still keeping Deathstroke busy, use there combine powers to kill Booster Gold and Captain Marvel. With those two dead, its just Molten Man, Quicksilver, Abomination, Electro, and Magneto against Deathstroke, and we all know how that'll turn out.

#10 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyonder2012 said:

@Buckshot: it was more for entertainment than anything else.i know its far fetched,that being said,none of these characters have metal suits and he was using deadpools weapons against him.also who knows the impact of seeing his son dead.far fetched but possible

Deadpool carries other weapons in addition to his swords. World War Hulk was clad in armor and carried blades. Deathstroke has all kinds of metal weaponry. Batman's belt has an array of gadgets. Spider-Man has his web shooters and belt. Magneto could dispose of your whole team by pulling the metal on the characters toward the center of their being. And if he were acting a little less ruthlessly, he'd still be able to limit their movement or turn against them the very weapons they'd use.

#11 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#12 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#13 Edited by icysloth (1305 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Slade Wilson
  2. A guy with a healing factor: Spawn (GOD mode)
  3. A strong dude: Superman Prime
  4. A funny dude: Jesse Custer
  5. And a team leader with an attitude: batman

3 out of 5 of these characters could decimate your team solo, and batman probably also could solo with adequate prep time.

#14 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Slade Wilson
  2. A guy with a healing factor: Spawn (GOD mode)
  3. A strong dude: Superman Prime
  4. A funny dude: Jesse Custer
  5. And a team leader with an attitude: batman

3 out of 5 of these characters could decimate your team solo, and batman probably also could solo with adequate prep time.

No prep-time, and Superman Prime is too powerful. I dont know Jesse Custer, and Spawn has a "GOD mode"? Since I dont know God Mode Spawn, I'll just say that isn't allowed so its just Normal Spawn.

Either way, Molten Man deals with Batman and Deathstroke(sets them on fire like he does to everbody else), Magneto and Electro together could hold off Superman for a long enough time for Molten Man to kill Batman and Deathstroke and join them in dealing with Superman Prime. Abomination distracts Spawn while Quicksilver repeatedly punches him and Jesse Custer. Whenever Spawn or Jesse try to attack Quicksiver he uses super speed to get away from them. Quicksilver starts running around Spawn and Jesse so fast it makes a tornado so Quicksilver could probably keep the two busy while Abomination joins Electro, Molten Man, and Magneto in fighting Superman Prime. Electro goes over to get Spawn since Superman Prime has been weakened enough for just Abomination, Molten Man, and Magneto to fight him. Electro keeps zapping Spawn repeatedly while Quicksilver keeps running in circles around Jesse and Spawn. My entire team backs up so Quicksilver can run a circle around your entire team and catch them in the tornado-thingy. Magneto flies above the tornado while Molten Man sets Batman and Deathstrokes corpses on fire. Magneto levitates the corpses above the tornado via the metal items they have and throws them into the tornado, so the flaming corpses fly around in the tornado thingy and hit your team repeatedly. When your entire team is knocked out, Quicksilver stops running. Molten Man sets them on fire and Electro repeatedly zaps them, while Abomination smashes their bodies into the ground. After all that, they've gotta be dead.

#15 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

A guy who is good with knives vs Magneto huh?

You might have well made it "Magneto's personal ammunition butler". Heh.

Here goes anyway:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Mr. X with ceramic Katanas, knives, and throwing stars.
  2. A guy with a healing factor: Skaar
  3. A strong dude: Blue Marvel
  4. A funny dude: Flash
  5. And a team leader with an attitude: Black Bolt
#16 Posted by marvelcomicsandbatmanfanatic (83 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. funny dude:impossible man 2. crazy knive guy:Mr zcasz 3.strong dude:juggernaut 4.leader:batman 5. healer: wolverine

#17 Posted by robertloucksjr (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

I always had my own roster for the Masters of Evil I wanted to see in a comic. So, now you have to beat my team with your own team. Of course, this team needs the following:

3. A strong dude
  4. A funny dude

1. Magneto
  2. Abomination
  3. Quicksilver
  4. Electro
  5. Molten Man

Absolutely no god-level characters (Thor), no Superman, and no guys like Galactus or Darkseid.

1. Warpath - 75 tonner with flight/senses/athleticism/2 vibranium knives (I prefer Ares, but he is a weak god who may break the rules)

2. Red Hulk (I don't consider Green Hulk a having a real healing factor.)

3. Juggernaut (seems unfair to have 2 hulks)

4. Iceman - funny and Alpha level mutant

5. Dr. Doom - armor/magic/science in one package

#18 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Here goes anyway:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Mr. X with ceramic Katanas, knives, and throwing stars.

Dont know much about Mr. X

I'll do some research on him then get to the battle.

@robertloucksjr said:

1. Warpath - 75 tonner with flight/senses/athleticism/2 vibranium knives (I prefer Ares, but he is a weak god who may break the rules)

2. Red Hulk (I don't consider Green Hulk a having a real healing factor.)

3. Juggernaut (seems unfair to have 2 hulks)

4. Iceman - funny and Alpha level mutant

5. Dr. Doom - armor/magic/science in one package

Molten Man melts Iceman (:P), Abomination and Quicksilver are once again working together and they fight Rulk, Magneto kills Doom easy (Doom has metal armor, doesn't he?), and Electro Vs Warpath sounds like a fair fight. With Molten Man and Magneto done with THEIR job, they join up with Electro, Quicksilver, and Abomination. Their combined powers at least weaken Rulk a bit. Molten Man sets Rulk on fire then Electro shocks Rulk. With Rulk all beaten up, Abomination smashes his face in. That may not kill Rulk, but gets him ready for Quicksilver's old tornado routine.

@marvelcomicsandbatmanfanatic said:

1. funny dude:impossible man 2. crazy knive guy:Mr zcasz 3.strong dude:juggernaut 4.leader:batman 5. healer: wolverine

Impossible Man is TOO powerful. Zsasz is killed easily. Magneto has the advantage against Wolverine and Juggernaut. Batman has good gadgets but will still get killed. Just get somebody to replace Impossible Man and I'll come up with a way to beat him.

#19 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Here goes anyway:

Dont know much about Mr. X

I'll do some research on him then get to the battle.

I'd actually rather have it be Blade:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Blade with ceramic Katanas, knives, and throwing stars.

If not i can just stick with my original choices.

#20 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Blade with ceramic Katanas, knives, and throwing stars.

Blade is crazy?

#21 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Deathstroke

2. Hulk

3. Anti Venom

4. Flash

5. Batman

#22 Edited by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: Batman (good team leader w/ attitude), Batman Dick Grayson (he's funny), Terry Mcginnis Batman (suit makes him strong), Owlman (talon owlman can use knives and he's crazy, Damian Wayne Batman he has a healing factor)

HA!!!

#23 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@GR2Blackout: Batman, Batman Dick Grayson, Terry Mcginnis Batman, Owlman, Damian Wayne Batman

Read the OP

@tuananhxu99001 said:

1. Deathstroke

2. Hulk

3. Anti Venom

4. Flash

5. Batman

Quicksilver Vs Flash sounds fair. Abomination takes on Hulk. Magneto and Electro fight Anti-Venom. Molten Man sets Deathstroke and Batman on fire. Then, while Quicksilver's trying to catch Flash, Molten Man starts throwing flames at Flash. He manages to hit Flash, who tries to put out the fire but ultimately fails and burns to death. Quicksilver starts running over to Anti-Venom, punching him, and running away before Anti-Venom can fight back. With Quicksilver keeping Anti-Venom busy, Electro gets to help out Abomination. Electro starts making a circle of lightning around Hulk. Every time Hulk moves Electro zaps him. Magneto levitates Batman's flaming corpse (via the metal utility belt) and tosses it at Hulk, burning the side of his face. Molten Man takes one of Deathstroke's knives and Magneto levitates the knife, which Molten Man is holding on to. Magneto puts the knife above the circle of electricity around Hulk, then Molten Man lets go of it and lands in the circle. Molten Man keeps throwing flames at Hulk, and Electro keeps zapping Hulk. Quicksilver takes one of Deathstroke's knives and throws it at Anti-Venom's head. Magneto levitates Anti-Venom ('cuz the metal stuck in his head) and throws him into the circle of electricity with Hulk and Molten Man. Electro keeps zapping Anti-Venom and Hulk, and Molten Man keeps throwing fire at them. Electro gets rid of the circle of electricity long enough for Molten Man to get out, then brings it back before Anti-Venom and Hulk can get out. Magneto levitates one of Deathstrokes swords, then another. He hits the swords together, making a noise loud enough to start hurting Anti-Venom, or at least the symbiote. Abomination jumps into the circle of lightning (Magneto's still making the noise) and starts to tear Anti-Venom's symbiote off. Electro keeps Hulk from interfering by zapping him repeatedly. Abomination gets the symbiote off and tosses it into the air. While it's in the air Molten Man throws flames at it, burning and destroying it. With Hulk still getting repeatedly zapped, Molten Man gets inside the circle of lightning and kills Eddie Brock, then leaves the circle. With the team's combined powers, they kill Hulk. I win.

#24 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@GR2Blackout: Batman (good team leader w/ attitude), Batman Dick Grayson (he's funny), Terry Mcginnis Batman (suit makes him strong), Owlman (talon owlman can use knives and he's crazy, Damian Wayne Batman he has a healing factor)

HA!!!

Okay then.

Half of these people have metal (on the utility belt) so Magneto kills them easy. The other half is killed by Abomination, Electro, and Molten Man. I win.

#25 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: Ya missed my team!

@Strider92 said:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives: Kharn The Betrayer (lol can't get crazier than him)

#26 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: Wraaong!!! 5 batmen equals 5x the planning you lose

#27 Posted by Cbookman123 (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke ( healing Factor)

Deadpool (funny Guy)

Wolverine (Team Leader with a attitude)

Juggernaut (strong Dude)

Joker (crazy Knife guy)

#28 Edited by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

Give me one reason your team wins. I mean, whats their plan?

#29 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cbookman123 said:

Deathstroke ( healing Factor)

Deadpool (funny Guy)

Wolverine (Team Leader with a attitude)

Juggernaut (strong Dude)

Joker (crazy Knife guy)

Magneto kills Wolverine (metal bones) and Juggernaut (metal helmet thing that gives him powers). Molten Man sets Deadpool on fire, then Electro zaps Deadpool over and over. Abomination and Molten Man kill Joker. Deathstroke tries to get Quicksilver, but Quicksilver is too fast for him. Quicksilver begins doing his run-in-circles-and-make-a-tornado thing around Deathstroke. While their still dealing with Deadpool, Magneto decides to have some fun. Magneto takes the adamantium bones (all thats left of it at least) from Wolverine's body and manages to implant them in Deadpool. With metal inside Deadpool, Magneto has the advantage. Magneto makes the adamantium grow larger, destroying Deadpool's entire body from the inside. Molten Man sets Deadpool's remains on fire, then digs several holes, all far away from one and other, in the ground then puts the remains in each hole, then buries it so Deadpool's healing factor won't kick in. The entire team goes over to Quicksilver to help him with Deathstroke. So, really, it turns out like this: Molten Man, Quicksilver, Abomination, Magneto, and Electro Vs. Deathstroke.

#30 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@Batnandez said:

It's Batman nuff said.

#31 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@Batnandez said:

It's Batman nuff said.

Thats the stupidest reason ever.

Batman is fire-proof?

Batman is electricity-proof?

Magneto's powers dont work on all the METAL stuff Batman uses?

Batman is stronger then Abomination?

Batman can fly?

Batman is faster then Quicksilver?

Nope.

#32 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@Batnandez said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@Batnandez said:

It's Batman nuff said.

Batman is fire-proof?

Batman can fly?

Nope.

Batman in tower Babel, mofo made plans to take down the Justice League. The Justice League!!! Not your wannabe bad ass team. Quicksilver is like a fat slow little girl compared to the Flash. Mageneto psh, try a green lanters, fire? Batman has taken supes down a bunch. Just face it Batman>Everyone who has ever existed or will exist ever in the history of all sentient life.

#33 Posted by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

A crazy guy who's good with knives: the Shredder

A guy with a healing factor: Skaar

A strong dude:Frankenstein agent of shade

A funny dude:booster gold

And a team leader with an attitude: nightwing

#34 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batnandez said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@Batnandez said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@Batnandez said:

It's Batman nuff said.

Batman is fire-proof?

Batman can fly?

Nope.

Batman in tower Babel, mofo made plans to take down the Justice League. The Justice League!!! Not your wannabe bad ass team. Quicksilver is like a fat slow little girl compared to the Flash. Mageneto psh, try a green lanters, fire? Batman has taken supes down a bunch. Just face it Batman>Everyone who has ever existed or will exist ever in the history of all sentient life.

You sound like an obsessed 6-year-old, ya know.

@andrewtheking said:

A crazy guy who's good with knives: the Shredder

A guy with a healing factor: Skaar

A strong dude:Frankenstein agent of shade

A funny dude:booster gold

And a team leader with an attitude: nightwing

Frankenstein is set on fire and burnt to death. Skaar Vs Abomination sounds fair. Magneto kills Shredder ('cuz Shredder wears all that metal stuff) then, along with Molten Man, helps Abomination fight Skaar. While there doing that, Quicksilver gives Nightwing a hard time. Electro can hold off Booster Gold long enough for Quicksilver to take down Nightwing. Quicksilver joins up and they get the brilliant idea of making this battle 5 against 2, so they team up with their other team-mates and they all fight Skaar and Gold. With their combined powers (magnetism, electricity, strength, fire, speed) they have a good chance of winning. Quicksilver does his run-and-make-tornado thing and makes a tornado around Skaar, while Electro creates a wave of electricity and shoots it into the tornado, so it goes around in circles and keeps hitting Skaar. Magneto, Molten Man, and Abomination keep Booster Gold distracted while Electro does a sneak-attack and knocks out Booster. Magneto steaks a sword from Shredder's corpse and repeatedly stabs Gold. Molten Man goes over to the tornado and throws fire into it. The fire flies around and starts burning Skaar. With Gold dead, Abomination, Electro, and Magneto help with Skaar. So it ends up as 5 against 1. I dont wanna get too violent with this, so lets just say that I win.

#35 Edited by andrewtheking (960 posts) - - Show Bio

A crazy guy who's good with knives: Onomatopoeia

A guy with a healing factor: resurrection man

A strong dude:Kendra Saunders aka Hawk-girl

A funny dude: volstagg

#36 Posted by xdm (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

3. A strong dude
  4. A funny dude

1. Magneto
  2. Abomination
  3. Quicksilver
  4. Electro
  5. Molten Man

Your challenge is funny.

Here the team.

1- The Gorgon.

Gorgon's Stare

He is good with a sword...he should be good with knives...;-)

Magneto can have his shield on...can control knives...Gorgon has speed and stare.

2- Eiling...for healing factor...;-)

Abo has no chance.

3- Sebastian Shaw

Uncanny X-Men #531

Versus Quicksilver...just curious about this fight (which is not on comicvine !) ;-)

4- funny dude...Plastic Man

By Andy Suriano

Electro versus...plastic...good luck ;-)

5- Team leader with an attitude...Venom (Brock of course).

Versus Molten Man...If Parker can do it...Brock do it better...

#37 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@xdm:HAHAHAHA. I accept your challenge.

Molten Man keeps burning the symbiote. Quicksilver manages to avoid Shaw at all times. Plastic Man is not made of plastic. He is vulnerable. Wait... who says I have to go by your plan? Heres my plan:

1. Magneto doesn't have to look at Gorgon to know how to move metal. Magneto takes Gorgon's sword.
  2. Magneto uses the sword to constantly stab Eiling at all times.
  3. Molten Man sets Plastic Man on fire. Plastic Man is still vulnerable. Even if Plastic Man is mad of plastic, he'll still burn.
  4. Electro constantly shocks Venom.
  5. Quicksilver avoids Gorgon's stare while running circles around him.
  6. Abomination isn't able to beat him, but Abom can deal with Shaw for enough time.
  7. Once Plastic Man is fully burnt, Molten Man starts throwing lava and flames at Venom.
  8. With Molten Man fighting Venom, Electro goes and keeps Eiling busy
  9. Magneto flies over towards Venom and moves one of Gorgon's swords over to him (now all Gorgon has his stare) and starts to hit that sword with the other sword, making a noise loud enough to hurt Venom (or whatever it does to him)
  10. With Gorgon in Quicksilvers run-in-circles-to-make-a-tornado-thingy, Gorgon easily gets overwhelmed and attempts to catch Quicksilver, who keeps Gorgon distracted
  11. Abomination runs over and attempts to rip off Venom's symbiote while Magneto makes the loud noise
  12. Electro attacks Shaw and holds him off for just the right amount of time for Abomination to tear off the symbiote
  13. Abomination kills Eddie Brock, then he, along with Molten Man, joins Electro in fighting Shaw
  14. Magneto flies over to Quicksilver and helps him fight Gorgon (Magneto > Wolverine > Gorgon)
  15. Magneto and Quicksilver go and join their team-mates in fighting Shaw
  16. With their combined powers they have a good chance, so they could defeat him

I win

#38 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9193 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Deadpool

2) The General

3) Pre-New 52 Lobo

4) Funny: Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

5) Batman

#39 Posted by xdm (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout: LOL your post is pure dope !

@GR2Blackout said:

@xdm:HAHAHAHA. I accept your challenge.

Molten Man keeps burning the symbiote. Quicksilver manages to avoid Shaw at all times. Plastic Man is not made of plastic. He is vulnerable. Wait... who says I have to go by your plan? Heres my plan:

1. Magneto doesn't have to look at Gorgon to know how to move metal. Magneto takes Gorgon's sword.
  2. Magneto uses the sword to constantly stab Eiling at all times.
  3. Molten Man sets Plastic Man on fire. Plastic Man is still vulnerable. Even if Plastic Man is mad of plastic, he'll still burn.
  4. Electro constantly shocks Venom.
  5. Quicksilver avoids Gorgon's stare while running circles around him.
  6. Abomination isn't able to beat him, but Abom can deal with Shaw for enough time.
  7. Once Plastic Man is fully burnt, Molten Man starts throwing lava and flames at Venom.
  8. With Molten Man fighting Venom, Electro goes and keeps Eiling busy
  9. Magneto flies over towards Venom and moves one of Gorgon's swords over to him (now all Gorgon has his stare) and starts to hit that sword with the other sword, making a noise loud enough to hurt Venom (or whatever it does to him)
  10. With Gorgon in Quicksilvers run-in-circles-to-make-a-tornado-thingy, Gorgon easily gets overwhelmed and attempts to catch Quicksilver, who keeps Gorgon distracted
  11. Abomination runs over and attempts to rip off Venom's symbiote while Magneto makes the loud noise
  12. Electro attacks Shaw and holds him off for just the right amount of time for Abomination to tear off the symbiote
  13. Abomination kills Eddie Brock, then he, along with Molten Man, joins Electro in fighting Shaw
  14. Magneto flies over to Quicksilver and helps him fight Gorgon (Magneto > Wolverine > Gorgon)
  15. Magneto and Quicksilver go and join their team-mates in fighting Shaw
  16. With their combined powers they have a good chance, so they could defeat him

I win

Man, you must be very high.

@GR2Blackout said:

1. Once Plastic Man is fully burnt,

Plastic Man

According to comicvine: "He is resistant to high velocity impacts that would kill an ordinary person, resistant to blasts from energy weapons (Batman once mentioned that he could presumably even withstand a nuclear detonation)"

It was really fun.

Good luck with the next challengers.

#40 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Blade is crazy?

At times, when the hunger takes control, yes, he is completely insane at that point. He is also obsessed and suffers from PTSD. He is crazy similar to the way Punisher is.

But if you mean crazy 100% of the time then or do not agree that Blade has mental issues then I will stick with Mister X.

#41 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Blade is crazy?

At times, when the hunger takes control, yes, he is completely insane at that point. He is also obsessed and suffers from PTSD. He is crazy similar to the way Punisher is.

But if you mean crazy 100% of the time then or do not agree that Blade has mental issues then I will stick with Mister X.

Lets say you win 'cuz I dont know who Blue Marvel is.

#42 Posted by allfornot2 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Strider92 said:

I wanna see you come up with a way this team loses. Because honestly, I could see Dante could almost solo. With help from Mercer and Hulk, I can't see anyway this team could go down. Spider-man is entirely superfluous here though. Not sure about this Kharn guy.

#43 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. A crazy guy who's good with knives= Deadpool
  2. A guy with a healing factor=The Hulk
  3. A strong dude=Juggernaut
  4. A funny dude= John Constantine
  5. And a team leader with an attitude=Jack Hawksmoor
#44 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@GR2Blackout said:

@TheSwordsman said:

Blade is crazy?

Lets say you win 'cuz I dont know who Blue Marvel is.

Blue Marvel http://www.comicvine.com/blue-marvel/29-57033/

#45 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@allfornot2 said:

@Strider92 said:

@Strider92 said:

I wanna see you come up with a way this team loses. Because honestly, I could see Dante could almost solo. With help from Mercer and Hulk, I can't see anyway this team could go down. Spider-man is entirely superfluous here though. Not sure about this Kharn guy.

Yeah Spider-man is there just to sit back and crack jokes really. He might make a good distraction but apart from that he's not much help.

Kharn is a guy with a Wolverine-like healing factor, roughly 10tons of strength, has over 10.000 years of combat experience, complete immunity from telepathic and magical attacks, has a blade that can suck out your soul if cuts you, managed to solo kill 2k+ enemies. Oh and he's completely mental. As mad as a March hare!

#46 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Team Leader : Dr. Doom

2. Strong Guy: Juggernaut

3. Guy who's good with Knives: Deadpool with Ceramic Katanas, knives, and guns

4. Funny Guy: Flash

5. Guy with Healing factor: Red Hulk

Dr Dooms armor is Magneto proof IIRC

#47 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. A crazy guy who's good with knives = Frank Castle
  2. A guy with a healing factor = Lobo
  3. A strong dude = Thanos
  4. A funny dude = Johnny Storm
  5. And a team leader with an attitude = Loki
#48 Posted by tuananhxu99001 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Deadpool

2. Ghost Rider

3. Anti Venom

4. Flash

5. Cable

#49 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

@GR2Blackout said:

3. A strong dude
  4. A funny dude

1. Magneto
  2. Abomination
  3. Quicksilver
  4. Electro
  5. Molten Man

1. Deadpool
  2. Hulk
  3. Juggernaut
  4. Spider-Man
  5. Cyclops
#50 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

@Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper said:

1. A crazy guy who's good with knives = Frank Castle
  2. A guy with a healing factor = Lobo
  3. A strong dude = Thanos
  4. A funny dude = Johnny Storm
  5. And a team leader with an attitude = Loki

Thanos is WAAAY too powerful

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Raphael( he's crazy when angry...)

Deadpool

World War Hulk

Michaelangelo

Leonardo

The turtles are all set on fire. And then repeatedly electrocuted. And then smashed into the ground. Molten Man sets Deadpool on fire then rips him apart, and buries all of his body parts separately in the ground so his healing factor doesn't kick in. With their combined powers they find away to defeat WW Hulk.