Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: problem is, I don't know soul eater.. and I doubt floopay knows about OP. lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

I've only seen the Soul Eater anime, not the manga, so, going by those feats,the Monster trio wins pretty easy.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Luffy and Sanji have no defense against Black Star, Maka, and Soul's Soul Manipulation..so that's one way to circumvent the Logia hax. Black Star should be faster than any of team 2 due to the lightspeed reflexes thing and his primary method of attack is piercing damage..so h2h he could beat any of them IMO. He may not be as strong as them but his durability is more than enough to keep up. DTK is supposed to be the most powerful of the trio by the end of the series, though he doesn't have many feats to back that up. We can tell by his fights with Black Star that he's at least as fast and skilled as him. Coupled with the range advantage and Soul Manipulation which, again, Luffy and Sanji have absolutely no defense against..Team 1 should win handily.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My friend told me Black Star and Death the Kid become the strongest out of the group in the manga. Idk the full extent of their power though.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post or Pre Time Skip?

Post Time Skip stomps. Luffy potentially solos.

Pre Time Skip wins in a good fight.

Jmarshmallow

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Theorder14

@jmarshmallow: I would agree if this was the soul eater anime but there's no way pre time skip would win over manga version

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gojira2014

@jmarshmallow said:

Post or Pre Time Skip?

Post Time Skip stomps. Luffy potentially solos.

Pre Time Skip wins in a good fight.

Jmarshmallow

Current versions of course.

@juiceboks said:

Luffy and Sanji have no defense against Black Star, Maka, and Soul's Soul Manipulation..so that's one way to circumvent the Logia hax. Black Star should be faster than any of team 2 due to the lightspeed reflexes thing and his primary method of attack is piercing damage..so h2h he could beat any of them IMO. He may not be as strong as them but his durability is more than enough to keep up. DTK is supposed to be the most powerful of the trio by the end of the series, though he doesn't have many feats to back that up. We can tell by his fights with Black Star that he's at least as fast and skilled as him. Coupled with the range advantage and Soul Manipulation which, again, Luffy and Sanji have absolutely no defense against..Team 1 should win handily.

^ Should Luffy solo?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good to see Soul Eater not being underrated.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@gojira2014 Heeeeelll naw lol. Black Star and Death have the potential to just because of their speed and the type of damage they inflict.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DBVSE7

Need to get into Soul Eater I've eard so much about it but I have never read the Manga or seen the Anime.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@dbvse7 said:

Need to get into Soul Eater I'm heard so muc about but have never read the Manga or seen the Anime.

Both are fantastic, but the anime doesn't go into as much detail as the manga and ends MUCH quicker. A lot of the funnier jokes in the manga are lost or completely cut out in the anime as well..so all in all I'd recommend the manga.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DBVSE7
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only person from soul eater who could put a good fight is blackstar but still he would lose to zoro the straw hats take this.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Soul Eater team should stomp this, at least from what I've seen.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul Eater Trio

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zoro solos

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP Wins with ease.

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... aren't soul reaper characters supposed to be fighting planetary threats and stuff?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: no, I don't know actually. That was what jmarsh was saying on the naruto vs soul eater and op thread?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@princearagorn1 Oh man..he mislead you lol.

First of all..yes Asura is a planetary threat but not in the sense that you would normally think of. He was capable of passively sending wavelengths of madness inducing energy throughout the Earth, that got more potent the closer you were to him. It's not like he was going around blowing up countries and sh!t like that. Hell, he's never even destroyed a city. He's a threat to the people living on the planet, but not to the planet itself.

Second of all..he's easily the most powerful character in the entire series. The closest person would be Death the Kid after he became a full-fledged shinigami and even then he couldn't do much to Asura. In fact..none of the trio were capable of actually causing any significant damage to him. Their absolute best showings were in how much damage they could take from him..not how much they could inflict. They only beat him because Maka got another character to seal him away. Them triple-teaming him didn't amount to anything except character development and stalling for Maka to do that. Hell, you could even make the argument that he wasn't really trying to fight them in the first place. In fact, at one point in the fight he was deliberately trying to get Death the Kid to join him and see the world like he does.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DXC

Team 1 are MCB in DC and durability.

Any of the M3 most likely solo.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for team Soul Eater?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: as uou can see I'm not qualified enough on soul reaper to comment lol.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: well, less and less free time.. currently focusing on a reread of berserk, I forgot how awesome it was.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@princearagorn1: Yea I feel you, that's the same reason why I haven't picked up Berserk. I'm about halfway through Witch Hunter now, which I'd recommend if you haven't checked it out already.

krossroads516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece has this easily I've seen much more impressive things from one piece than maka, black star, and dtk could ever do zolo is completely destroying black star he will last a good while but zolo can take more damage than all of them combined. Im assuming luffy and maka since sanji doesnt hit girls but either way she loses just one hit from sanji shes done and luffy is much to fast to strong has way too many abilities with haki shes just done the only person who has a chance is kid vs sanji and if sanji gets one kick on kid hes koed the only way I can see sanji losing is if he abuses the whole range thing but id say sanji should adapt well since they get shot at pretty much every day

FTLNitro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTLNitro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers