#1 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm.... :) 

The only issues he would have would be Red Hulk and Doctor Strange. I think he can take everyone else.

#3 Posted by terry2012 (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: I was thinking the same thing.

#4 Posted by charlieboy (7153 posts) - - Show Bio

the avengers got this.

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure but think that the Avengers can take him.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

hmmm.... :) The only issues he would have would be Red Hulk and Doctor Strange. I think he can take everyone else.

Do you have any Major Force feats, may i ask?

#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
hmmm.... :)  The only issues he would have would be Red Hulk and Doctor Strange. I think he can take everyone else.
Wait... Red Hulk will be a better opponent than Iron Man? Or Vision? 
#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Static Shock said:
hmmm.... :) The only issues he would have would be Red Hulk and Doctor Strange. I think he can take everyone else.

Didn't Iron Man beat Red Hulk?

#9 Posted by jashro44 (19594 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Static Shock said:

Didn't Iron Man beat Red Hulk?

They were suppose to be teaming up but no one told iron man. Rulk wasn't fighting back.
#10 Posted by Manchine (3966 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

the avengers got this.

#11 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Against, Major Force, yes. I don't see Vision or Iron Man being a threat.

@jeanroygrant said:

Do you have any Major Force feats, may i ask?

Yeah. What do you want to see?

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

Not fully familiar with MJFs feats............

#13 Posted by Hyperlight (5442 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock: Strength and durabilty feats.

#15 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Most of his strength and durability feats come from fighting Class 100 characters. Here are some examples.

Not a strength or durability feat, but here, Major Force shows the ability to make force fields, blocking energy blasts from Captain Atom.

Stands toe-to-toe with Superman. At the beginning of the fight, Major Force knocks Superman from Metropolis to Covington, Ohio. That's about two states away, since Metropolis's geographic location is in New York State (as it was established in Countdown). After that, they physically knock each other around, until Superman stops playing around and melts the Dilustel metal covering Force's body (Major Force never learned how to absorb energy like Captain Atom, and could do nothing about this at the time).

Withstands blasts from a pissed-off Kyle Rayner (who had some, but not all, of the Ion Power, IIRC).

Destroys Monolith's body.

Owns Wonder Girl. Not much to see. Most of the fight was off-panel.

Tears open the hull of a large cargo ship.

Knocks around the JLA, plus Resurrection Man, who later resorted to Quantum Telekinesis as the only means of winning. Here, he knocks around Superman (who isn't holding back) and Wonder Woman with ease.

Fights and withstands punishment from Vuldarian Guy Gardner (Vuldarians possess Class 100+ strength and shapeshifting abilities) until Kyle interferes.

Busts through one of Kyle's constructs.

Knocks out Captain Atom (note that this isn't a bad showing for Cap, since he was blindsided by Force, and then blinded by Doctor Spectro).

#16 Posted by Onemoreposter (3938 posts) - - Show Bio

Force has demonstrated near immortality, such as when he survived decapitation, and has also demonstrated power on level with a GL. I think as long as he takes out Strange quickly, he wins this.

#17 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Strange needs to be taken out first or he might come up with some Crimson bands or astral manipulation/removal spells.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus: @Onemoreposter: Which is why I think he's poses the greatest threat, besides Red Hulk.

@Onemoreposter said:

Force has demonstrated near immortality, such as when he survived decapitation, and has also demonstrated power on level with a GL.

I'm with you on immortality. However, if he's 'killed,' it takes awhile for him to come back. When Kyle decapitated him in outer space, it took him months to resurface, as he stated in Battle For Bludhaven #5. When was killed by Captain Atom/Monarch in Battle for Bludhaven #6, Major Force didn't resurface until Action Comics #882 (the time frame for that in continuity is unknown, but realistically, it's a three-year gap. LOL)

If the Avengers manage to kill Major Force here, he would still lose the fight, even if he could come back to life (because he doesn't come back to life immediately).

#19 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers take this.

#20 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

With strategy, major could win.

#21 Posted by Spartan101 (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

be close for sure,but team should just about take him,rulk/vision/strange can hold him ironman should think out a win with his IQ

#22 Posted by Lvenger (18307 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man stands as an intellectual threat as he could possibly think of a way to beat Major Force given enough time but not a physical threat. Rulk's the greatest physical threat but since he can go toe to toe with Superman, the Justice League and Green Lantern, I think Rulk won't be much of a challenge. And Doc Strange has been majorly depowered now he's not Sorcerer Supreme. Everyone else is not a threat to the Major so he can clear this team of Avengers up pretty well.

#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

With strategy, major could win.

True. But, he's a one-dimensional character.