Majin Vegeta vs Sinestro

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlueComet

Sinestro

VS!

Majin Vegeta(End of DBZ)

Rules

• No BFR
  • Morals on
  • Both start at full power
  • Fight on Old Kai's Planet
  • NO OUTSIDE HELP!

Which "Hero" wins?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By uberhikari

Can you explain how this isn't like the 1,000th version of Goku vs Hal Jordan?

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlueComet

@uberhikari: Because Vegeta is completely different than Goku, not sure about Sinestro and Hal though. Honestly, I wasn't even thinking about Goku or Hal Jordan when I made this, just thought'd be a cool battle.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By uberhikari

@BlueComet said:

@uberhikari: Because Vegeta is completely different than Goku, not sure about Sinestro and Hal though. Honestly, I wasn't even thinking about Goku or Hal Jordan when I made this, just thought'd be a cool battle.

Goku and Vegeta basically have the same abilities and pretty much all GL's have the same ability, lol. And Vegeta and Sinestro basically have the same morals or lack thereof; although Majin Vegeta might be a little more evil since he did blow up a stadium full of people. You should have done a "who's a cooler character" versus. That would have been fun.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlueComet

@uberhikari: I disagree, Vegeta has completely different feats and abilities than Goku. There from the same alien race so of course there similar, but Vegeta is his own character and he doesn't deserve to be put in Goku's shadow all the time like you're doing now.

And Sinestro's more of a badass than Hal Jordan ever was, so yeah.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@BlueComet: What has Sinestro even done in new 52?

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlueComet

@CerberusPrime3k: I found a respect thread, though not much is on it and after looking at it I think i'll just change it good old Sinestro-corps. Sinestro.

Respect Sinestro - new 52

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uberhikari

@BlueComet said:

@uberhikari: I disagree, Vegeta has completely different feats and abilities than Goku. There from the same alien race so of course there similar, but Vegeta is his own character and he doesn't deserve to be put in Goku's shadow all the time like you're doing now.

And Sinestro's more of a badass than Hal Jordan ever was, so yeah.

What can Vegeta do that Goku can't do and vice versa? Vegeta does the same thing everybody else in DBZ does: kick + punch fast and blow stuff up with ki blasts. That's pretty much it. The fact that Vegeta and Goku have, essentially, the same feats and abilities has nothing to do with their characterization. Vegeta is his own character, but that doesn't change anything.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlueComet

@uberhikari: Goku= Turtle School training,Instant Transmission, Kaio-ken, ssj3, Ki push, Kamehameha, Kiai Canon, Spirit bomb, Solar FLare, power poll, Nimbus, etc. and above all else he fights farely even against the most ruthless tirents, you know basic Goku stuff.

Vegeta= Saiyan Martial Arts, Power Ball, Control over Great Ape, Ultra ssj, Galick Gun(his Kamehameha). Big Bang Attack(like a nuke really), Final Flash(condensed ki beam), Blows stuff up by pointing, Final Impact, Energy Rings, Finger Beam, Final Explosion, Also Majin Vegeta is a magic user, etc. and above all else he fights dirty not caring was he has to do to win. He's also alot smarter than Goku as well.

Feat wise they're also different if you want me to post some scans I will. I'm saying they aren't similar, but they have by no means "essentially, the same feats and abilities".

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin Vegeta

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

@xlab3000: what is this "Kiai" you speak of is it some new move M-Vegeta hasn't shown yet?

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet said:

@uberhikari: Goku= Turtle School training,Instant Transmission, Kaio-ken, ssj3, Ki push, Kamehameha, Kiai Canon, Spirit bomb, Solar FLare, power poll, Nimbus, etc. and above all else he fights farely even against the most ruthless tirents, you know basic Goku stuff.

Vegeta= Saiyan Martial Arts, Power Ball, Control over Great Ape, Ultra ssj, Galick Gun(his Kamehameha). Big Bang Attack(like a nuke really), Final Flash(condensed ki beam), Blows stuff up by pointing, Final Impact, Energy Rings, Finger Beam, Also Majin Vegeta is a magic user, etc. and above all else he fights dirty not caring was he has to do to win. He's also alot smarter than Goku as well.

Feat wise they're also different if you want me to post some scans I will.

completely ridiculous!! no just kidding buddy, i agree with all what you said, just one thing frustrated me :P it's the balded part, do you mean that Big Bang Attack is only a nuke level? or was it just the expression? because the weakest of Vegeta's blasts can blow the planet.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

Sinestro. 

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By uberhikari

@BlueComet said:

Vegeta= Saiyan Martial Arts, Power Ball, Control over Great Ape, Ultra ssj, Galick Gun(his Kamehameha). Big Bang Attack(like a nuke really), Final Flash(condensed ki beam), Blows stuff up by pointing, Final Impact, Energy Rings, Finger Beam, Final Explosion, Also Majin Vegeta is a magic user, etc. and above all else he fights dirty not caring was he has to do to win. He's also alot smarter than Goku as well.

Feat wise they're also different if you want me to post some scans I will. I'm saying they aren't similar, but they have by no means "essentially, the same feats and abilities".

Now you're just splitting hairs. Goku has IT...and that's literally the only difference.

1. Kaio-ken became useless after Super Saiyan transformations. So, there's no difference here.
  2. Honestly, can you tell me any quantifiable difference with respect to feats between ssj 3 and ssj 2?
  3. Everybody can push people and objects away with ki. So, there's no difference here.
  4. Kiai Canon and Spirit Bomb. Are you joking? These are just ki attacks that blow stuff up. Vegeta can also blow stuff up with ki. So, there's no difference here. (Plus, Goku can never use the Spirit Bomb in a versus match because it takes too much time to form.)
  5. Solar Flare. Sure whatever. It's a completely useless ability in a versus match.
  6. Power Poll and Nimbus. Again, are you joking? LOL! Goku never uses the Power Poll or Nimbus in a fight in DBZ.

Again, there's no difference between Goku and Vegeta. They punch and kick fast and they blow stuff up with ki. If you have scans showing different feats between Goku and Vegeta, then, by all means, post them. Goku and Vegeta have essentially the same abilities and feats with the exception of IT and ssj 3.

One final thing: Majin Vegeta has no magic feats. He never once used magic in a fight.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Walzo

@uberhikari:

It's different people. Doesn't matter if you think otherwise or not.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uberhikari

@Walzo said:

@uberhikari:

What? LOL! I'm not disputing that they're different people, I'm disputing that their abilities are different. Goku and Vegeta basically have the same abilities/feats: they kick and punch very fast and they blow stuff up with ki. The only differences are IT and ssj 3. And, quite honestly, there's not really a quantifiable difference between ssj 2 and ssj 3. Ssj 3 means you kick and punch faster and you can blow up more stuff with ki. LOL! Like, literally, there's no real difference between Goku and Vegeta.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

@uberhikari: The More I see your post on DBZ Characters (and you post often in threads with DBZ characters as well feat debates) you prove not to know alot of the Character Differences.

On the whole Vegeta as Majin Vegeta is Blood Lusted and out of Character. He also has the energy higher than Super Sayain 2. Tho not SS3 it seems. He also has different attacks like Final Flash, Big Bang Attack, and Galick Gun. Added to this his more aggressive style (where Goku likes to do uncanny attacks) Vegeta straight attacks and pounds till your down.

So there is differences in character and bigger attacks.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Walzo

@uberhikari said:

@Walzo said:

@uberhikari:

What? LOL! I'm not disputing that they're different people, I'm disputing that their abilities are different. Goku and Vegeta basically have the same abilities/feats: they kick and punch very fast and they blow stuff up with ki. The only differences are IT and ssj 3. And, quite honestly, there's not really a quantifiable difference between ssj 2 and ssj 3. Ssj 3 means you kick and punch faster and you can blow up more stuff with ki. LOL! Like, literally, there's no real difference between Goku and Vegeta.

Just leave the thread alone.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlueComet

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

@BlueComet said:

Vegeta= Saiyan Martial Arts, Power Ball, Control over Great Ape, Ultra ssj, Galick Gun(his Kamehameha). Big Bang Attack(like a nuke really), Final Flash(condensed ki beam), Blows stuff up by pointing, Final Impact, Energy Rings, Finger Beam, Also Majin Vegeta is a magic user, etc. and above all else he fights dirty not caring was he has to do to win. He's also alot smarter than Goku as well.

Feat wise they're also different if you want me to post some scans I will.

completely ridiculous!! no just kidding buddy, i agree with all what you said, just one thing frustrated me :P it's the balded part, do you mean that Big Bang Attack is only a nuke level? or was it just the expression? because the weakest of Vegeta's blasts can blow the planet.

No, no I just meant that it's sole purpose was to do a s*** load of damage not that is was only nuke level.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the shield/constructs of Sinestro's rings withstand Vegeta's blast?

Taking Cell's word as true,and if he is a Solar system buster at his peak,Vegeta at least could replicate that.

Vegeta Ssj2 (before majin) was pretty sure to beat the trash out of Dabura,who is (by Goku's words) stronger than Cell.

Majin Vegeta is stronger than before,as strong as Ssj2 Goku,he could make a SS buster attack more easy than Cell (but not with ease,that's different)

Can Sinestro tank a solar system+ attack?If (and it's a big IF) Sinestro can hit Vegeta,it would make some harm?

For now,i'm going with Vegeta,but i can change my mind if there's enough proofs on Sinestro's side

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sethlol

Sinestro ridiculously.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BlueComet

@uberhikari said:

@BlueComet said:

Now you're just splitting hairs. Goku has IT...and that's literally the only difference.

1. Kaio-ken became useless after Super Saiyan transformations. So, there's no difference here.
  2. Honestly, can you tell me any quantifiable difference with respect to feats between ssj 3 and ssj 2?
  3. Everybody can push people and objects away with ki. So, there's no difference here.
  4. Kiai Canon and Spirit Bomb. Are you joking? These are just ki attacks that blow stuff up. Vegeta can also blow stuff up with ki. So, there's no difference here. (Plus, Goku can never use the Spirit Bomb in a versus match because it takes too much time to form.)
  5. Solar Flare. Sure whatever. It's a completely useless ability in a versus match.
  6. Power Poll and Nimbus. Again, are you joking? LOL! Goku never uses the Power Poll or Nimbus in a fight in DBZ.

Again, there's no difference between Goku and Vegeta. They punch and kick fast and they blow stuff up with ki. If you have scans showing different feats between Goku and Vegeta, then, by all means, post them. Goku and Vegeta have essentially the same abilities and feats with the exception of IT and ssj 3.

One final thing: Majin Vegeta has no magic feats. He never once used magic in a fight.

1. Kaio-ken was used while in ssj form during the Otherworld tournament.

2. Yes, ssj3 Goku was powerful enough to take on opponents like Fat Buu and Kid Buu while Vegeta got tossed like a rag doll(and kept fighting).

3. Vegeta almost never uses this move I actually can't remember a time when he did so there is a difference. Different people use different Ki attacks PERIOD.

4. No they're not, the Spirit Bomb isn't just for blowing stuff up and yes he can use it in battle, by blinding his opponent with Solar Flare first then charging it, like he did against Vegeta

5. Seriously? It blinds an opponent for several minutes how in the hell is that not useful?

6. He used Nimbus twice in DBZ and who cares if he hasn't used his Power Poll in a while, it's still there.

Scans tomorrow. I'm going to sleep soon.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By terry2012

I'm with Sinestro Here.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By terry2012

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: "Vegeta Ssj2 (before majin) was pretty sure to beat the trash out of Dabura,who is (by Goku's words) stronger than Cell."

Did it actually stated that in the manga? I'm not to sure about that. Because I been checking for a while and I stop checking for a little bit.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KingofComix

@Sethlol said:

Sinestro ridiculously.

Why is it that erevy time you post it's always that you believe it's a stomp in one characters favor? Do you even know who these guys are? Or are you just trying to start the never ending cycle of mental diarrhea that will be sparked by making such posts?

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KingofComix

@terry2012 said:

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan: "Vegeta Ssj2 (before majin) was pretty sure to beat the trash out of Dabura,who is (by Goku's words) stronger than Cell."

Did it actually stated that in the manga? I'm not to sure about that. Because I been checking for a while and I stop checking for a little bit.

Dabura was not as powerful as cell. Dabura could barely stalemate a weakened, rusty SSJ Gohan who apparently was not even close to how strong he was when he fought Cell. Vegeta would have Thrashed Dabura no doubt in my mind.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By terry2012

@KingofComix: I thought Gohan was SSJ2 when he fought Dabura.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KingofComix said:

Dabura was not as powerful as cell. Dabura could barely stalemate a weakened, rusty SSJ Gohan who apparently was not even close to how strong he was when he fought Cell. Vegeta would have Thrashed Dabura no doubt in my mind.

You right,he wasn't as powerful as Cell,he was more powerful (just like i said LOL):

1st scan,4th panel: Goku himself stating that Dabura is as strong as Cell (P. Cell?or SP. Cell?,dunno)

2nd scan 1st panel: Goku stating that he is stronger than he thought (and he thought Dabura was as strong as Cell...)

And he could "barely" stalemate Gohan,because his objective wasn't one-shot him,was hurt him and make him fight long enough to gather energy to resurect Boo. When he found how bad Vegeta still was,he go with Babidi. The only point where you are right is that Gohan was always a Ssj,not Ssj2

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

Anyway I never seen Sinestro tank Planet Wrecking Energy Blast before. Anyone have Scans of him tanking Planet Busting attacks? Or Speed to counter Hyper Sonic H2H?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KingofComix

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan said:

@KingofComix said:

You right,he wasn't as powerful as Cell,he was more powerful (just like i said LOL):

1st scan,4th panel: Goku himself stating that Dabura is as strong as Cell (P. Cell?or SP. Cell?,dunno)

2nd scan 1st panel: Goku stating that he is stronger than he thought (and he thought Dabura was as strong as Cell...)

And he could "barely" stalemate Gohan,because his objective wasn't one-shot him,was hurt him and make him fight long enough to gather energy to resurect Boo. When he found how bad Vegeta still was,he go with Babidi. The only point where you are right is that Gohan was always a Ssj,not Ssj2

That's a contradiction then, because vegeta plainly stated Gohan was not as strong as he was when he fought cell, and Dabura wasn't able to permanently overpower Goahn while he was in SSJ.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KingofComix said:

That's a contradiction then, because vegeta plainly stated Gohan was not as strong as he was when he fought cell, and Dabura wasn't able to permanently overpower Goahn while he was in SSJ.

You're telling me this,based on the manga or in the anime?Dabura was toying with Gohan,because that's what he want:

No Caption Provided

Check last panel,he was worried if Yakon kill them,there will be nothing else to amuse him

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mypasswordis1234

The ring makes some forcefield around them, but is that defend their organs too? If not, Vegeta can just blow him up from inside.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NeonGameWave

Vegeta kills Sinestro after a good fight.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

#35  Edited By StMichalofWilson

I'm going with Vegeta on this one.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By uberhikari

@CadenceV2 said:

Anyway I never seen Sinestro tank Planet Wrecking Energy Blast before. Anyone have Scans of him tanking Planet Busting attacks? Or Speed to counter Hyper Sonic H2H?

Do you honestly find no irony in this post? I said from the very beginning that all DBZ characters do is punch + kick really fast and blow stuff up with ki, and that because of this there was no real difference between Vegeta and Goku. Everybody here immediately jumped on me. Now, according to you, what does this fight come down to? Blowing stuff up with ki (planet busting attacks) and kicking + punching really fast (hypersonic h2h). LOL!

This thread is nothing but another iteration of Goku vs Hal Jordan.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Chaos Prime

Sinestro FTW regardless of Ring Colour.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

OMG I see it again, "vegeta's a planet buster, if so and so can't reach this bench mark he loses" why does everyone have to be a planet buster or survive a planet buster when almost no one in DBZ besides Frieza, Cell and Buu have ever survived one.

I don't know enough about Sinestro to say who'll win, but I'm sure "planet busting" nothing to do with it

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sethlol

@KingofComix said:

@Sethlol said:

Sinestro ridiculously.

Why is it that erevy time you post it's always that you believe it's a stomp in one characters favor? Do you even know who these guys are? Or are you just trying to start the never ending cycle of mental diarrhea that will be sparked by making such posts?

Anyways...

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KingofComix

@Sethlol said:

@KingofComix said:

@Sethlol said:

Sinestro ridiculously.

Anyways...

Well at least You're consistent.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now, it start to become ridiculous, Vegeta will slaughter Sinestro, it's as clear as the sun in mid day

overachiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By overachiver

DBZ fans are still mad that Superman beat Goku

Sin stomps

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pokergeist

@uberhikari said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Do you honestly find no irony in this post? I said from the very beginning that all DBZ characters do is punch + kick really fast and blow stuff up with ki, and that because of this there was no real difference between Vegeta and Goku. Everybody here immediately jumped on me. Now, according to you, what does this fight come down to? Blowing stuff up with ki (planet busting attacks) and kicking + punching really fast (hypersonic h2h). LOL!

This thread is nothing but another iteration of Goku vs Hal Jordan.

Hmmm... I suppose I will plead the 5th. But as I said before Vegeta is different from Goku as Superboy Prime is to Superman.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By uberhikari

now, it start to become ridiculous, Vegeta will slaughter Sinestro, it's as clear as the sun in mid day

^^This. It's not really debatable either. The Green Lantern auto-shields are crap Post-Rebirth. Majin Vegeta starts the battle crazy blood lusted with no morals. Sinestro will be blitzed before he knows what happened. No Post-Rebirth GL stands a chance against DBZ characters unless they start the battle with shields already up, and even then I don't think they're going to be tanking multiple planet busters.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BlueComet

@uberhikari said:

^^This. It's not really debatable either. The Green Lantern auto-shields are crap Post-Rebirth. Majin Vegeta starts the battle crazy blood lusted with no morals. Sinestro will be blitzed before he knows what happened. No Post-Rebirth GL stands a chance against DBZ characters unless they start the battle with shields already up, and even then I don't think they're going to be tanking multiple planet busters.

Morals are on. Majin Vegeta turned good again at the end of DBZ, he isn't bloodlusted either. Pretty sure GL's(or SC's whatever) have speed to counter hypersonic too. There's another difference between Goku and Vegeta, Goku is FTL, Vegeta is only hypersonic.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BlueComet

@overachiver said:

DBZ fans are still mad that Superman beat Goku

Sin stomps

This thread has nothing to do with that battle(at all) and nobody here is mad about anything. Way to troll though.

jedi_deadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am here reading my first dbz novel and I would say vetaga. because he did almost destroy earth during his fight with goku, and as he did he also create a moon witch made him the most powerful being in the galaxy. (In my opinion.) so he could just do that again. The only way sinestro wins is if he has outside help from supermans alliance in the injustice story arc.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Cream_God

The Stache gets Yamchad

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sy8000

Sinestro drills a hole in him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Yaijarobe could cut through Vegeta like butter, Sinestro can do the same.