#1 Posted by BloodsunX (618 posts) - - Show Bio
VS

No Prep

Bloodlusted & Morals are off

No BFR

Battle takes place on Namek

Starting Distance 9001 feet

#2 Edited by spacerodan (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman beat Goku in Screwattacks recent Deathbattle. It might not be canon for say, but the research and numbers were there and Superman won against a Goku in super saiyan 4. And that was post crisis, pre 52 Superman. 52 Supes is even stronger.

Simply put, either Vegeta has some PIS kryptonite or he dies. Supes survives supernovas and is far faster stronger and more durable.

EDIT: and THEN I noticed this takes place on namek, a planet with multiple suns while Bloodlusted and moraless... Supes Stomps. If the Planet goes Superman can survive in space.

#3 Posted by BloodsunX (618 posts) - - Show Bio

@spacerodan said:

Superman beat Goku in Screwattacks recent Deathbattle. It might not be canon for say, but the research and numbers were there and Superman won against a Goku in super saiyan 4. And that was post crisis, pre 52 Superman. 52 Supes is even stronger.

Simply put, either Vegeta has some PIS kryptonite or he dies. Supes survives supernovas and is far faster stronger and more durable.

EDIT: and THEN I noticed this takes place on namek, a planet with multiple suns while Bloodlusted and moraless... Supes Stomps. If the Planet goes Superman can survive in space.

The logic and overwhelming inconsistency of the Death Battles is very annoying, as they simply contradict each other. Not trying to turn this into a RANT, or a Goku vs Superman debate, but they mixed all the Post Crisis Incarnations of Superman together, making the Ultimate Superman, while they used a Post-Buu Saga Goku, using Strength and Speed feats from the Saiyan saga. The ending also contradicted other Death Battle endings, since in the Shadow vs Vegeta DB, Shadow cared more about the Earth than Superman. A hedgehog who's morals are much lower than Superman to the point he attempted to produce mass genocide on the Earth, actually tried to save the Earth by wasting his time using chaos control to teleport the moon, while Superman's real priorities is to keep the Earth safe(which he didn't even try to ATTEMPT to not destroy the Earth). And they main reason they couldn't use power levels, is because the math to find out Goku's true potential would have been much harder. If a person works out, their muscles are obviously going to get stronger, and if they condition themselves they will get faster. Multiply that by a millions(if not billions) because the training Goku has performed is perhaps harder than all the training of people who worked out or exercise combined who have ever existed(in real life, but this is my personal bias kicking in, and can be argued). The more you train in DBZ, the more control you have over ki, which boosts your speed, energy, and strength. Ki is measured by power levels, and his Ki control around Saiyan saga(when he was at a PL of 8000) was pretty fast. When Goku fought Majin Vegeta for the first time(Who's PL were equal), was 350,000,000. Not only was that about >4000xs higher PL, but his Ki control has improved enormously.

Either way that DB was BS, the way they portrayed Goku was horrible(not saying the video was bad, it was actually great), but If they used feats from the end of DBZ, it may have been a completely different if they used Goku at his best.

#4 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX said:

@spacerodan said:

The logic and overwhelming inconsistency of the Death Battles is very annoying, as they simply contradict each other. Not trying to turn this into a RANT, or a Goku vs Superman debate, but they mixed all the Post Crisis Incarnations of Superman together, making the Ultimate Superman, while they used a Post-Buu Saga Goku, using Strength and Speed feats from the Saiyan saga. The ending also contradicted other Death Battle endings, since in the Shadow vs Vegeta DB, Shadow cared more about the Earth than Superman. A hedgehog who's morals are much lower than Superman to the point he attempted to produce mass genocide on the Earth, actually tried to save the Earth by wasting his time using chaos control to teleport the moon, while Superman's real priorities is to keep the Earth safe(which he didn't even try to ATTEMPT to not destroy the Earth). And they main reason they couldn't use power levels, is because the math to find out Goku's true potential would have been much harder. If a person works out, their muscles are obviously going to get stronger, and if they condition themselves they will get faster. Multiply that by a millions(if not billions) because the training Goku has performed is perhaps harder than all the training of people who worked out or exercise combined who have ever existed(in real life, but this is my personal bias kicking in, and can be argued). The more you train in DBZ, the more control you have over ki, which boosts your speed, energy, and strength. Ki is measured by power levels, and his Ki control around Saiyan saga(when he was at a PL of 8000) was pretty fast. When Goku fought Majin Vegeta for the first time(Who's PL were equal), was 350,000,000. Not only was that about >4000xs higher PL, but his Ki control has improved enormously.

Either way that DB was BS, the way they portrayed Goku was horrible(not saying the video was bad, it was actually great), but If they used feats from the end of DBZ, it may have been a completely different if they used Goku at his best.

A lot of people are mistaken on the feats that were used for Goku in DB, and because of this they present arguments such as this. I don't blame you, i was confused when i saw these feats, but i saw one of their response videos to their comments they have gotten, and that explained it. Unfortunately, i don't have the link to the video at them moment.

However, the two main points were explaining the gravity formula that they used along with their corresponding feats, and the fact that they actually had to amp up Goku to make it seem like a fair fight.

I think the main argument regarding Goku's demonstrated feats is the speed of the flying over snakeway road. This was during the beginning of his training, when he was only training under 10x gravity. In the peak of his career, he was training around 580x gravity. So what they did, is they actually put Goku's speed in through the gravity formula to calculate how fast he would move training under 580x gravity, they did this before multiplying it by the SSJ boosts. This is the same for all of his feats. If they are seemingly lower-end feats they were chosen because of how consistent they were. They were able to calculate his actually peak ability, by using the gravity formula.

There other main point was that they actually had to amp up Goku to make it a better fight. They did this with his durability, strenght an maximum output (i think these were the ones.) They actually had to make assumptions like the fact that Dr. Gero's bomb was measured in quadrillion megatons.

If i find the link ill show you, they explain it much bette than i do, the point is he did lose, by quite a bit. I was crushed when i hear this as i love Goku, but for me the evidence and effort they put into their research overpowered this bias.

#5 Posted by spacerodan (58 posts) - - Show Bio

An article was made herethat included power levels. It doesn't change anything really. Plus a rule of death battle, if one side gets a non-canon source, the other does as well. take away all star supes and such, and Goku loses his Movie, Gt and filler skills. Which would have ended the fight even sooner, as Goku would have not had his telekenisis and would have lost to the pressure point attack. the above postexplained the gravity formula well.

But true this is not Goku it is Vegeta, who is weaker then Goku.

And again, on Namek, a planet with THREE yellow suns.

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin Vegeta.

#7 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara:

#8 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@spacerodan said:

This

#9 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps the crap out of him

#10 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many suns.....

#11 Posted by X_insignia1 (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

#12 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7861 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wud wipe the floor with vegeta poor vegeta wud go back crying to his father why he not able to win

#13 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24066 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly how is Superman stomping here?

#14 Posted by ghostsuck (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX: dbz don't follow crap their "logic"

#15 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally agree with you on the Screw Attack death battle! But i enjoyed the heck out of it though!

#16 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Bloodlusted Vegeta makes it look good,and even hurts Suprman, but Supes cuts lose,and not hold back, and finally KO Vegeta! The fight would last as long at Supers vs Captain Marvel in the JLA animated series!

#17 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@spacerodan said:

This

That

#18 Posted by name12345 (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@spacerodan said:

This

That

is wrong.

I could make a video a say the opposite, it's nothing official and their calculations were clearly wrong.

Majin Vegeta would win

#19 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin Vegeta

#20 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin Vegeta tears his skull out.

#21 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

If Blood Lusted Vegeta blows himself up this could be a stalemate.

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodsunX said:

@spacerodan said:

Agreed.

#23 Posted by King_Bradley (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, probably with ease

#24 Edited by trebean (641 posts) - - Show Bio

The Planet has THREE F*CKING SUNS for God's Sake, Superman Megastomp.

Also about that Deathbattle Rant. Watch their Q&A Session, the animated battle is nothing more than a entertaining take on the fight. Seriously, who would watch it without the animated battle? It's the stats that matter.

#25 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean said:

The Planet has THREE F*CKING SUNS for God's Sake, Superman Megastomp.

Also about that Deathbattle Rant. Watch their Q&A Session, the animated battle is nothing more than a entertaining take on the fight. Seriously, who would watch it without the animated battle? It's the stats that matter.

It has red sun too, at least I saw a pic about it. Also they see max 2 sun at once on namek, and it's weather the same as in Earth. They noticed it only because there wasn't night. So I don't think it count so much.

#26 Posted by trebean (641 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234:

Pic please.

#27 Posted by consolemaster001 (5229 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin vegeta drowns in supermans piss

#28 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean said:

@mypasswordis1234:

Pic please.

I found only this.

#29 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta.

#30 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@spacerodan said:

This

That

OMG You guys are wrong on so many levels it is funny LOL.

In Screw Attack they used a Composite Superman of Pre Crises, Pre 52, New 52, and All Star.

The fact your all agreeing show you have ZERO clue on this match which is just Superman New 52.

New 52 supes has none of the Speed Feats or Durability feats of the Composite Supes from Screw Attack. You guys crack me up with that Screw Attack.

Also Screw Attack used the 10G Feats of Sayain Saga Goku in the numbers, not the 100G Feats of Namek Saga.

Again you guy are too funny in your cluelessness and reliance on a poor made Death Battle.

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@King_Bradley said:

Superman, probably with ease

Seriously tho. The Truth is Superman gets Speed Blitz by Vegeta. According the numbers of Screw Attack they did (which was a great Formula) puts a 10 times Gravity Goku of super Sayain 2 at FTL speeds and reactions.

Vegeta train in 300Gs... not 10gs.... think about the math there. Vegeta be pushing roughly 3x FTL. at super Sayian 2 Majin Vegeta.

So base on this Math of 10Gs Vegeta at SS2 is already FTL. His speed is equal to Gokus.

With the correct Math of 300Gs he is at least 3 times faster than that at SS2.

#32 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

: Sir, you have completely misinterpreted the pics you posted up.

First of all, the 586 in the equation stands for 586x normal gravity. They already took into account Goku right before the Buu saga. All of the stats stand for 586x gravity. So merely multiplying it by 300 instead of 586 is kind of foolish.

Speed of Light in kmh: 1,079,252,850 kmh.

To read it easier it would be around 1.07 billion kmh. If you read the calculated stats at each Super Saiyan level carefully, you will see that SSJ3 speed is a little under 300 million kmh. The speed of light is 1 BILLION kmh. New 52 Supes flew from Pluto to Earth in a little over/under 2 minutes (Red Hood and the Outlaws, not sure which issue). It takes light around 8 minutes to travel from Earth to Sun. I'm pretty sure the Sun is way closer to us than Pluto is. So Superman is AT LEAST capable of traveling at light speed if not by much more.

And that just isn't simple flight speed; Superman is capable of speeding up his senses much like the Flash (In Justice League vol. 1 Flash stated that no one has touched him "like, ever." Superman watches him closely enough to be able to flick him with a finger). Now I'm not sure of many scans showing New 52 Superman's fighting skills, but he is strong enough and invulnerable enough (and certainly fast enough) to hang around with Majin Vegeta and eventually just pound him to death.

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

First of all, the 586 in the equation stands for 586x normal gravity. They already took into account Goku right before the Buu saga. All of the stats stand for 586x gravity. So merely multiplying it by 300 instead of 586 is kind of foolish.

To read it easier it would be around 1.07 billion kmh. If you read the calculated stats at each Super Saiyan level carefully, you will see that SSJ3 speed is a little under 300 million kmh. The speed of light is 1 BILLION kmh. New 52 Supes flew from Pluto to Earth in a little over/under 2 minutes (Red Hood and the Outlaws, not sure which issue). It takes light around 8 minutes to travel from Earth to Sun. I'm pretty sure the Sun is way closer to us than Pluto is. So Superman is AT LEAST capable of traveling at light speed if not by much more.

And that just isn't simple flight speed; Superman is capable of speeding up his senses much like the Flash (In Justice League vol. 1 Flash stated that no one has touched him "like, ever." Superman watches him closely enough to be able to flick him with a finger). Now I'm not sure of many scans showing New 52 Superman's fighting skills, but he is strong enough and invulnerable enough (and certainly fast enough) to hang around with Majin Vegeta and eventually just pound him to death.

Hoenstly want you to break it down to me on the 586x Gravity. It is stated in the math above King Kais 10xs. %86 is base on the Strength they got.

As plainly seen the 1G (which is 10 for their speed Feats) X 586 (which is weight lift) X Sayain Multipliers.

There is NOTHING 586x Gravity in there.... so what are you talking about or are you trying to sound smart?

#34 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

You're trying to reason with fanboys. I applaud your attempt, but I assure you it will fail

#35 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Equonox: Fanboy! I dont own a copy of DBZ at all lol. I just look at the stated proof.

#36 Edited by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

: The first picture where it says "40 tons + Goku's weight = 586x normal gravity" means this: 40 tons plus Goku's weight is the equivalent to Goku purely training (no weights in Base form) in 586x normal gravity. This was taken from the start of the Majin Buu saga, or Goku's prime in DBZ.

So in other words, if Goku (at the start of the Buu saga) was training at 586x normal gravity in BASE form, he would be straining as much as he was having the 40 ton weights on.

You'll see that all of Goku's base form stats were calculated at his best because it takes into consideration the 586x normal gravity (including Goku's speed at base form). And then they included the Super Saiyan multipliers for each ssj level.

The part where it says "1G(base stat)" means the stat they accomplish under normal circumstances.

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

: The first picture where it says "40 tons + Goku's weight = 586x normal gravity" means this: 40 tons plus Goku's weight is the equivalent to Goku purely training (no weights in Base form) in 586x normal gravity. This was taken from the start of the Majin Buu saga, or Goku's prime in DBZ.

So in other words, if Goku (at the start of the Buu saga) was training at 586x normal gravity in BASE form, he would be straining as much as he was having the 40 ton weights on.

You'll see that all of Goku's base form stats were calculated at his best because it takes into consideration the 586x normal gravity (including Goku's speed at base form). And then they included the Super Saiyan multipliers for each ssj level.

The part where it says "1G(base stat)" means the stat they accomplish under normal circumstances.

OK that makes more sense. However that was King Kai's Planet wasnt it? So wouldnt it had been 40 tons in 10 times gravity instead of 40 tons in 1 times Gravity?

It seems wierd as Goku as a kid can push a 200+ ton rock but struggles with 40 tons AFTER 100 times Gravity Training.

Makes no sense what so ever how they calculated post 100 time Earth Gravity training and can barely lift 40 tons at all. Also I swore that was Kings Kais Planet then where the 40 Tons would weight 400 tons with Times 10 Gravity?

#38 Posted by morgrim (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@spacerodan: Um to let you know there was some flawed logic in the screw attack video

#39 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: You know I had the same thoughts when I first watched it for the same reasons. It doesn't seem to make sense at all. I can't disagree with that. But some would argue that Dragon Ball Z's power scaling is very inconsistent and this is simply one example. I don't know. Really, I just don't know. I do feel like Superman would still beat Majin Vegeta though...

#40 Posted by morgrim (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: Being totally honest there is one power DBZ characters posses that make them technically Gods, and that is internalized ki energy. As mentioned breifly in the screw attack video dbz characters have the power to instead of projecting ki outward they push it into their bodies to increase speed, strenght and other physical features. Basically instead of firing a blast to blow apart a rock goku puts that energy in his hand to cut it apart or to accelerate his speed equal to the time it would take the blast to reach the rock {rough estimate}. As such if they are capable of producing planet destroying blasts in their base forms with little to no effort, imagine if they internalized it for speed/ strenght or durability.

Plus they have attacks that destroy on a molecular level so despite supermans impressive healing abilities he would be seriously affected

#41 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

@CadenceV2: You know I had the same thoughts when I first watched it for the same reasons. It doesn't seem to make sense at all. I can't disagree with that. But some would argue that Dragon Ball Z's power scaling is very inconsistent and this is simply one example. I don't know. Really, I just don't know. I do feel like Superman would still beat Majin Vegeta though...

The logical explanation is that we came in during Goku's training session. We have 110% no idea how long he was training for. Screw Attack is essentially assuming that he is fresh in that scene and then at max power in base form he has difficulty lifting 40 tons. For all we know he could have just got done training for a week straight with no breaks lol. There's not enough information there to try and base all of Goku's stats on it, especially since it is inconsistent with his previous showings.

Also, they didn't use Goku at his best. Uub is Kid Buu reincarnated, base form GT Goku is roughly equal to Uub. Him and Kid Buu were about equal when he was SS3 in Z. Even more crazy, Goku states that General Rildo is 5 times stronger than Buu, and Goku is able to fight evenly with him in base form. Goku most definitely is not in his prime at the start of the Buu saga.

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

I agree. Infact I think Solid quantifiable Feats are more so in Dragon Ball than DBZ lol.

Anyway it was a very good attempt and seems legit if that is the best we can go by.

#43 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: So even screwattack's "iron clad method" is still (essentially) completely based on conjecture? Fantastic.

: So a ki unleashed in a Kamehameha that could destroy the world could be utilized in punches and kicks which, by association, could be planet busting punches and kicks? Wait, what? But, when did the DBZverse ever utilize ki like this? Please don't refer to the time Goku absorbed the Spirit Bomb, that was in a movie :P

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

: So a ki unleashed in a Kamehameha that could destroy the world could be utilized in punches and kicks which, by association, could be planet busting punches and kicks? Wait, what? But, when did the DBZverse ever utilize ki like this? Please don't refer to the time Goku absorbed the Spirit Bomb, that was in a movie :P

They most they used there Ki in strength is shattering 100s of feat of mountains at best.

They are better energy Projectors and Deflectors than strikers with their Ki. By Feats anyway.

#45 Posted by morgrim (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: The best example of this is probably dragonfist. That is an example of internalized ki

#46 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

: Well considering Majin Vegeta has no Dragon Fist OR anything beyond SSJ2, I'm really just going to have to go with Superman on this one. Unless someone from the community can provide scans of Majin Vegeta (or similarly strengthed individuals) and scans of Superman getting heavily injured from something like the former's powers, I'm just not seeing it.

#47 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman rips him apart.

#48 Edited by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: They haven't ever infused a punch or kick with ki and then proceeded to blow up a planet with it, but this method of attack is fairly common.

The best example of this is actually Goku vs Recoome. Goku takes out Recoome with 1 elbow and Burter and Jeice freak out because it looked like Goku barely touched him. Vegeta then calls them both fools and it shows the attack from his perspective and you see the energy transfer from Goku's elbow and spread out through Recoome's body. It's a fairly interesting scene.

#49 Posted by morgrim (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668: Actually in his fight against goku in the begining and on namek you see him using body strenghthening ki

Also of course superman can be hurt by their attacks. They fire planet busters as easily as we throw objects. Plus vegeta unlike goku can breath in space, so he wouldnt have to rrestrain himself

#50 Posted by logy5000 (5732 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman tears him in half.