never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by death or KO. In character.

Round 1- Who is the better villain?

Round 2- Who is more evil?

Round 3- Who is the better fighter?

Round 4- Who wins in a fight. Both have equal power levels?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By reaverlation

1:Cell

2:Cell

3:Cell

4:Cell in a very difficult fight

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn Cell sweeps.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cell was powerful but I don't see him beating majin vegeta

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: did you even read the OP? Cell is clearly more evil and the better villain(majin vegeta wasn't really a villain for more than 5 minutes) and cells skill would overcome majin vegeta and his brawling with equal power levels.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Uchiha545

1. Majin Vegeta, he killed a crowd just because goku wouldn't fight him with a smile

2. Majin Vegeta, if cell didn't absorb people for power he probably would've never killed

3. Majin Vegeta

4. With equal power cell because he is composed of frieza, goku, and other z fighters too many techniques for Vegeta unfortunately

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin Vegeta was a villain for like 5 episodes so why would that even be a round?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Majin Vegeta, he killed a crowd just because goku wouldn't fight him with a smile

2. Majin Vegeta, if cell didn't absorb people for power he probably would've never killed

3. Majin Vegeta

4. With equal power cell because he is composed of frieza, goku, and other z fighters too many techniques for Vegeta unfortunately

This except maybe Cell for being a better villain. But no way he is beating Vegeta who was also able to fight Kid Buu for a short period who is far stronger than Cell.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reaverlation

@uchiha454: 1.Cell threaten the world and killed towns and towns of people.

2.Cell was actually evil.It required a spell to make Vegeta evil and yet he ended up good anyways

3.Cell for having Vegeta's,Goku's,and Piccolo cells so Cell a better fighter

4.Cell in a very difficult fight as Majin Vegeta is no pushover himself in a fight

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: 1.Cell threaten the world and killed towns and towns of people.

2.Cell was actually evil.It required a spell to make Vegeta evil and yet he ended up good anyways

3.Cell for having Vegeta's,Goku's,and Piccolo cells so Cell a better fighter

4.Cell in a very difficult fight as Majin Vegeta is no pushover himself in a fight

1. Cell did that so he could get more power to absorb androids Vegeta killed on a whim and Cell was mostly talk as he never acted on those threats he just wanted a good fight that's why he made the tournament and waited patiently.

2. Vegeta was evil from the start he worked for frieza the only reason he stopped was because he became fixated on beating goku otherwise he would've kept killing and he has killed way more people than cell has.

3. That was before they all double or greater upped their power and fighting abilities.

4. Agreed Majin Vegeta would probably take 4/10 if they fought at equal power.

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Who is the better villain? Cell. Majin Vegeta isn't much of a villain. The only thing he did was kill a crowd because Goku wouldn't fight. Evil? Yes, but does that really make him a villain? Not so much.

Round 2- Who is more evil? Majin Vegeta. He'll kill and take not a single person into consideration. This Vegeta is basically the same Vegeta that came to Earth during Saiyan Saga, where he killed Nappa because he sucked even though Nappa was one of the few last Saiyans. Cell isn't really "evil" if you ask me. He's similar to Fat Buu. He just wants to have fun and kill everything that's imperfect, which is everything. It's like OCD and you can't stand something so you have to fix it.

Round 3- Who is the better fighter? Majin Vegeta. Cell got a lot of others included in him but Majin Vegeta should be stronger at that point and Vegeta is always the underdog because there's Goku. Even in the Buu Saga, Goku said something like a few years back, they had trouble dealing with this guy call Cell, but now, nah, it's fine. Or something like that in the English dub. Even if you disregard power level, Vegeta is a better fighter than every single component in Cell except Goku and 1-2 others at most. Putting all the different fighters in one person doesn't actually make it 1 vs multiple people. You can still only use a combination of the fighting techniques and form at any single time. And Vegeta's experience is more than enough to handle it.

Round 4- Who wins in a fight. Both have equal power levels? Cell. Not because Cell have Frieza or other Z fighters, or even Goku, but because Cell have Piccolo. Cell can't regenerate endlessly but enough to worn Vegeta out. I mean Majin Vegeta is better than all the Z fighters except Goku. And if Goku fights him on the same power level, it's a hard to determine who will win in the fight, if you take away the underdog tag from Vegeta.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: I'll give you round 2 but Cell was all time best villain IMO.Last round I would love to see though :)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation

@limilicious: round 3 should be Cell as he contained all of the fighters cells,knowledge,& techniques.Also Vegeta is the better fighter than Goku it's just Goku's ability to adapt in battle really well is what gives trouble to everyone he fights like against Cell.But Vegeta should give him a helluva fight like Goku if not a little better in Round 4 but lose

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Uchiha545

@reaverlation: Your right about villain round I was intersecting it with evil round Vegeta was villainous but not on Cell's level. Yea last round would be good all of Vegeta's other fights with cell were a joke he either stomped or cell stomped.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: That IMO would be a better fight than Goku vs Cell

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

I understand what you're saying. But that Cell is pre-Buu Saga Cell. So whatever he got is 7 years older than what Majin Vegeta got. Maybe Vegeta isn't jumping planets and destroying planets and gaining a lot of fighting experience anymore. But he still trains harder than anyone and I mean anyone. And like I said, having all of the fighter's cells, knowledge and technique doesn't mean all of the fighters against a single Vegeta. It's not like Vegeta (damn it, I keep spelling Vegetables) haven't fought against any of the fighters that Cell is comprised of. All Cell have is a larger pool of knowledge and techniques to use. And the only advantage that Cell have over Vegeta is his regeneration capabilities from Piccolo.

To me, someone with regenerative abilities is usually the worse fighter. This person might win but the worst fighter. Those who have regenerative abilities are usually less caring to take blows and whatnot. I'm using Buu as an example. I know Cell is not as silly. But just saying that Cell would be more willing to take hit for a hit instead of dodge for a hit.

Anyways, I'm not trying to convince you. So I'm happy with agreeing to disagree.

Avatar image for alternative_backup
alternative_backup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First round: Cell.

Second round: Cell.

Third round: Vegeta.

Fourth round: Vegeta.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By reaverlation

@limilicious: Only regarding regenerators being less skilled that's not really true.For example, Deadpool & Wolverine have ridiculous regenerative abilities but yet are excellent fighters(especially Logan).But other than that to each their own :)

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Limilicious

@reaverlation:

Well, I don't know why my whole blur is gone. It was more detailed but I'll just write a shorter version now...

Sorry if it was misinterpreted. But I'm not saying they aren't skilled fighters or less skilled. They are just skilled differently because a fighter with regenerative factor usually fight less caring on how much damage they take. It's a different way of fighting and they are very skilled in using this factor to their advantages. But I take these kind of fighter as a weaker fighter due to their reliance on their regenerative factor. To me, a fighter needs good offensive and defensive moves. And regenerative factor is not a move. So when I boil it down to just fighting capabilities and stripping that regenerative factor away, they are slightly weaker fighters, imo.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lol

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pope052

Cell for the first round, Vegeta takes the rest.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: just askin but how would Vegeta take last round?just curious really :)

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By New_World_Order

Round 1- Who is the better villain?-Vegeta

Round 2- Who is more evil?-Cell

Round 3- Who is the better fighter?-Vegeta

Round 4- Who wins in a fight. Both have equal power levels?-Vegeta

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Who was a BETTER villain? Probably Vegeta. It was a long time coming, and it was shown perfectly. Cell might have his own saga, but he is just a villain, wheres Vegeta is an ally turned evil, and the strongest one at that. In a series where character development is sorely lacking, times like this are hugely important. However, Cell was more dangerous (at the time), had much more class, and is everyone's FAVORITE villain.

You could replace Cell, you couldn't replace Vegeta. Winner: Vegeta.

Round 2: Cell just seemed bored. Vegeta wanted to f*ck sh!t up and commit mass genocide. Vegeta.

Round 3: Most likely Vegeta. There is no actual debating, just assumptions on this one.

Round 4: Cell. Vegeta might be a bamofo, but Cell has regeneration.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RetconCrisis
  1. Majin Vegeta
  2. Cell
  3. Cell
  4. Cell

But in a straight up fight with normal PLs, Majin Vegeta would stomp even Super Perfect Cell.

SSJ2 Majin Vegeta = SSJ2 Goku > SSJ2 Gohan > Super Perfect Cell >> Perfect Form Cell

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

Vegeta already knows that Cell needs his head to regenerate, and considering Majin Vegeta's anger he'd absolutely dominate Cell then blast his head off. Cell may be skilled (not close to Vegeta's skill though), but ultimately overwhelmed by Vegeta's rage.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

@oceanmaster21: did you even read the OP? Cell is clearly more evil and the better villain(majin vegeta wasn't really a villain for more than 5 minutes) and cells skill would overcome majin vegeta and his brawling with equal power levels.

Isn't Majin Vegeta basically the same as the original before he went to earth? The same guy who probably murdered hundreds of beings.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not a DBZ fan, but have watched it.

Round 1: Majin Vegeta, he was perhaps the second best villain in all DBZ, second only to Frieza, it showed how evilness can be complex within an anime as simple as DBZ. Cell on the other hand was a paper thin villain, like most of DBZ's villains anyway.

Round 2: Majin Vegeta, he killed others just because he wanted Goku to fight him, it was a whim. Cell needed to absorb others in order to gain power. Everything else was just the simple, stupid behavior of most DBZ villains, I want to destroy/conquer earth/the universe, just because, I like to play and fight strong oponents.

Round 3: Majin Vegeta, by the time Vegeta became under the spell he had waaaaaaaaay more fighting experience and endless training than most of the other Z fighters, maybe even more than Goku, Cell didn't really showed the experience of the fighters he had cells from, he merely showed their techniques and was more of a power/speed combatant, rather than a tactical fighter.

Round 4: Same power level? Cell probably, but it is really not fair, that's a huuuuuuuge power up for Cell, against an oponent he could never dream on defeating, Cell got his ass handed to him by SSJ2 Gohan and Majin Vegeta is way above that.

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BladeNB

3. Majin Vegeta

This...

On another note why equal Power-Levels seems like you pushed for Cell to win that one

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Cell

Round 2- Vegeta

Round 3- Cell

Round 4- Vegeta

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Cell

Round 2- Cell

Round 3- Vegeta

Round 4- Vegeta

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Goku's full powered Kamehameha at best destroyed the upper half of his body(which means no head)and still came back to give Goku hell.Cell knows more techniques and just as skilled as Vegeta to completely overwhelm him and win(not easy mind you as I think their fight would be like Goku's)

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Back_stabbath95

Vegeta was an anti hero besides his little terrorist moment. I'm going with cell on this however saiyans are relentless and vegeta has Majin power up in him so he could pull a win. Idk how much stronger Majin is as opposed to cell saga vegeta but cell was afraid for his life when vegeta charged his final flash but that arrogant bastard let cell reach his final form before firing.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@back_stabbath95: Majin Vegeta would stomp SPC at regular PL's but as of round 4 it can go either way(more towards cell a bit)

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta

Cell

Vegeta

Vegeta

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pope052

@reaverlation:

Goku wasn't equal to Cell, though. Gohan was only slightly weaker, but blasted Cell apart and viola Cell was finished.

Vegeta is also a lot more skilled and experienced than Cell.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By reaverlation

@pope052: uh yes they were equals in their fight.Gohan was actually a bit above Cell.Notice how hard Goku was trying to be on Equal terms with cell and yet when Gohan fought he had no trouble dodging his attacks until Cell used his real speed?In the Kamehameha battle,Cell only lost due to Vegeta's distracting Cell long enough for Gohan to catch him off guard and use every bit of power against him.Before that Cell was in complete control of that Kamehameha battle.Cell should take Round 4 IMO in a very difficult fight

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

Nope, when Cell regenerated from exploding himself he was stronger than Gohan who had only retained half of his strength.

I know that Cell was caught off guard and lost the Kamehameha battle, and he would have won if Vegeta hadn't intervened. However in a totally equal battle between blasts, Majin Vegeta would emerge victorious IMO.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@lol said:

@lol said:

@alternative_backup said:

I can agree with this

Fallen548

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see SPC beating Majin Vegeta, especially since Majin but his power on par with SSJ2 Goku. Plus Goku said Dabura was on SPC's level and followed it with "I'm sure he wouldn't be a problem". Dabura, who was on SPC's power level, wasn't even on Goku or Vegetas radar as a threat. I give it to Vegeta, literally no difficulty.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Vegeta sweeps all 4.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by death or KO. In character.

Round 1- Who is the better villain?

Round 2- Who is more evil?

Round 3- Who is the better fighter?

Round 4- Who wins in a fight. Both have equal power levels?

1) vegeta is a better character, but cell is a better villain. vegeta only wanted to fight goku. and then he sacrificed himself shortly after to try and save everyone. if buu hadn't PIS'd himself back together, majin vegeta would arguably be a hero. well not really, but you know

2) cell. vegeta was willing to do anything to engage goku, but cell was going to destroy the frickin' universe, just cause

3) cell is more proficient and has access to a wealth of techniques. vegeta is cagier though

4) probably cell. regeneration, a variety of techniques, hell, just the cell juniors is a big advantage. they'd be a distraction to be dealt with. although there is precedent for vegeta luring him into the big 1 shot, so you never know

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:

1. Cell

2. Cell

3. Majin vegeta

4. Cell only because of regeneration

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By Amendment50

Vegeta, Cell, Vegeta, Cell

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell the first two, then Vegeta the last two. Majin Vegeta ended up good.

Loading Video...

dbzgoku1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for nkgthegreat1230
NKGtheGreat1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers