• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Darkmaster87 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu takes this. Superman is week against magic. Majin buu is maid from magic. Buu also has magical attacks. Finally superman can not kill buu.

#4 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkmaster87 says:

"Buu takes this. Superman is week against magic. Majin buu is maid from magic. Buu also has magical attacks. Finally superman can not kill buu."

Wow.. that wasnt fanboy... xD

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio

LMMFAO that has to be the funneist thing you have ever posted .

#6 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Me? xD

#7 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think he wins simply because he is made of magic

but his regeneration factor is the same as wolverines except he can do it soo much faster.

Teleportation and no care of any life and transmutation techniques makes me think he could take superman pretty easily

not that i think super buu is a better character then supes

#8 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

he also could absorb supes and take his power

#10 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"he also could absorb supes and take his power"
he would probably become stronger but i think majin buu already has all of supermans powers in a wayPowers they both shareStrenghtSpeedAgilityEye Beams (just like his heat vision)Forget if he has ice breath Doesnt need air to breath Invunerabilitypowers he has that supes doesnt haveTeleportationTransmutationEnergy ProjectionRegenerationElasticityDuplicationDetatch body parts as weaponsFull body absorbtionGhost kamikaze attack (exploding ghost that can also use ki attacks)Sense power (i am still going under the assumption that everyone has some sort of ki energy super buu seems to have the best sense of this in the series since his genocide attack killed every human on earth with an individual energy attack for each person
Post Edited:2007-10-24 14:38:53
#11 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"vegeta says:
he would probably become stronger but i think majin buu already has all of supermans powers in a way Powers they both share Strenght Speed Agility Eye Beams (just like his heat vision) Forget if he has ice breath Doesnt need air to breath Invunerability powers he has that supes doesnt have Teleportation Transmutation Energy Projection Regeneration Elasticity Duplication Detatch body parts as weapons Full body absorbtion Ghost kamikaze attack (exploding ghost that can also use ki attacks) Sense power (i am still going under the assumption that everyone has some sort of ki energy super buu seems to have the best sense of this in the series since his genocide attack killed every human on earth with an individual energy attack for each person
Post Edited:2007-10-24 14:38:53"
but with the absorbtion all that you listed doubles
#12 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Heart of Infinity says:
"vegeta says:
he would probably become stronger but i think majin buu already has all of supermans powers in a way Powers they both share Strenght Speed Agility Eye Beams (just like his heat vision) Forget if he has ice breath Doesnt need air to breath Invunerability powers he has that supes doesnt have Teleportation Transmutation Energy Projection Regeneration Elasticity Duplication Detatch body parts as weapons Full body absorbtion Ghost kamikaze attack (exploding ghost that can also use ki attacks) Sense power (i am still going under the assumption that everyone has some sort of ki energy super buu seems to have the best sense of this in the series since his genocide attack killed every human on earth with an individual energy attack for each person
Post Edited:2007-10-24 14:38:53"
but with the absorbtion all that you listed doubles "

yeah just wanted to put it on the list

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate DBZ again.

#14 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

refresh... best time to hear people argue about this one lol

#15 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu would win because Superman simply cannot kill Buu, even with his Heat Vision he cannot destroy the entire body of Buu and he came come back from even a small portion of himself.

#16 Edited by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu

#17 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

His heatvision should disintegrate Buu and with microscopic vision, he can make sure there is nothing of Buu left for him to regenerate from.

#18 Posted by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin Buu.

#19 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: make sure theres no smoke from the ashes or even ashes

#20 Posted by Theorder14 (1348 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin buu easily

#21 Posted by KalKoratto93 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternal_chaos: Then why reply to all of the post? There are plenty of battles up here that don't involve DBZ characters.

#22 Posted by KalKoratto93 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

And Majin buu takes this. I really don't think superman has any move that can completely destroy majin buu. He will just keep coming back.

#23 Posted by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

His heatvision should disintegrate Buu and with microscopic vision, he can make sure there is nothing of Buu left for him to regenerate from.

Buu absorbed supes while supes is busy doing all that and Buu wins. What keeps buu from continuously regenerating as supes does all that btw? It would literally be damn near impossible to do that against an opponent who can reform and regenerate as fast as buu can. Especially considering buu can even regenerate from smoke clouds etc, which supes will produce uncontrollably while ironically doing what you said he will do. I'm interested is what superman see's with his microscopic vision limited to cellular levels? has he ever shown anything beyond that or has it ever been explained he can go further beyond that?

#24 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

Superman.

Buu absorbed supes while supes is busy doing all that and Buu wins. What keeps buu from continuously regenerating as supes does all that btw? It would literally be damn near impossible to do that against an opponent who can reform and regenerate as fast as buu can. Especially considering buu can even regenerate from smoke clouds etc, which supes will produce uncontrollably while ironically doing what you said he will do. I'm interested is what superman see's with his microscopic vision limited to cellular levels? has he ever shown anything beyond that or has it ever been explained he can go further beyond that?

Superman can make his heat vision wide enough to cover half a half planet, he could easily make a wide enough beam so there's nowhere to escape to. Anyway, you think the sun makes a cloud of smoke when it disintegrates something? Superman's heat vision is hotter then that.

#25 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Result for Superman:

#26 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: he's highest heat vision is when he split a sea, they say he is always holding back but superman has never even said he could do that much

#28 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: he's highest heat vision is when he split a sea, they say he is always holding back but superman has never even said he could do that much

Let me guess, you got that from a biased article as to why Goku would beat Superman, right?

Scientists can measure how hot a star is, right? Well, scientists are incapable of measuring how hot Superman's heat vision is. It's been stated to be hotter then the sun a few times.

#29 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Result for Superman:

Superman is immune to transmutation, try again.

#30 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingofcomix said:

@comicstooge said:

Superman.

Superman can make his heat vision wide enough to cover half a half planet, he could easily make a wide enough beam so there's nowhere to escape to. Anyway, you think the sun makes a cloud of smoke when it disintegrates something? Superman's heat vision is hotter then that.

I guess supes can deal with the regen. can you post scans of him doing that? I still don't think supes can take this over buu, Buu has multiple means of defeating supes indefinitely which are much more consistent to his character and supes only has 1 way(assuming you can get scans to prove it)

#33 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

Let me guess, you got that from a biased article as to why Goku would beat Superman, right?

Scientists can measure how hot a star is, right? Well, scientists are incapable of measuring how hot Superman's heat vision is. It's been stated to be hotter then the sun a few times.

yes i got it from the article that shows the scan of superman's highest heat vision feat seen so far... and idk if scientist can measure superman's heat vision, i think its the writers who do that. and ok its hotter than the sun so what? did you forget buu is a galaxy buster as well as a regenerator?

#35 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@russellmania77 said:

yes i got it from the article that shows the scan of superman's highest heat vision feat seen so far... and idk if scientist can measure superman's heat vision, i think its the writers who do that. and ok its hotter than the sun so what? did you forget buu is a galaxy buster as well as a regenerator?

Show me one instance of Buu busting a galaxy. Some actual, solid evidence.

#36 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

well sense a reporter says it and has no proof of him doing anything that would bust a planet with he's heat vision than i guess your right

#37 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: eh, its just a pic of a galaxy, than its like 2 more with it disapearing, im sure your just gonna say that proofs nothing but eh if you can blow up more than 2 planets than i guess thats better than blowing up a moon and falling unconscious like superman did

#38 Edited by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

well sense a reporter says it and has no proof of him doing anything that would bust a planet with he's heat vision than i guess your right

Allow me to post a better quality scan:

I never said he'd bust a planet, I said his heat vision can't be measured, while even the sun can be measured. So, his heat vision is clearly hotter then the sun.

#39 Edited by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: eh, its just a pic of a galaxy, than its like 2 more with it disapearing, im sure your just gonna say that proofs nothing but eh if you can blow up more than 2 planets than i guess thats better than blowing up a moon and falling unconscious like superman did

Like this, you mean?

Here Superman is tanking a planet busting explosion:

#40 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: see how he said 'three' than took off meaning he wasnt in the center of the explosion and prolly wasnt even on the planet sense he can fly to the sun and back to earth in 2 minutes im sure this wouldnt be a problem to get off the planet. but eh when he is in the center of something like that well

#41 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: see how he said 'three' than took off meaning he wasnt in the center of the explosion and prolly wasnt even on the planet sense he can fly to the sun and back to earth in 2 minutes im sure this wouldnt be a problem to get off the planet. but eh when he is in the center of something like that well

The exploding War World feat is either an impressive speed feat or an impressive durability feat.

He was absolutely fine after hitting it, despite being KO'd. Regardless, it was a Shadow Moon (which was larger then Earth's), not just any regular moon.

#42 Posted by ComicStooge (11991 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: ya but when buu blew up the earth, he used enough ki to destroy it 3x

and if he can some how survive that than buu can just turn him into candy and eat him

#44 Edited by DanM (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Buu should win this, it took a spirit bomb with the power of every single person on the planet, that being billions along with all of the Z fighters and even then buu was overpowering the attack up until goku was granted his full power via a wish from the dragon balls as he was exhausted from battle at this point, only when he amps himself up to full power and puts his entire being into pushing the attack further does buu finally die. I doubt Supermans heat vision is stronger then the 6+billion people on the planet plus all of the Z fighters including several super sayians. Eventually after awhile, could be a very long while, superman tires and buu wins.

#45 Edited by trebean (632 posts) - - Show Bio

@danm said:

Buu should win this, it took a spirit bomb with the power of every single person on the planet, that being billions along with all of the Z fighters and even then buu was overpowering the attack up until goku was granted his full power via a wish from the dragon balls as he was exhausted from battle at this point, only when he amps himself up to full power and puts his entire being into pushing the attack further does buu finally die. I doubt Supermans heat vision is stronger then the 6+billion people on the planet plus all of the Z fighters including several super sayians. Eventually after awhile, could be a very long while, superman tires and buu wins.

I thought Buu became Uub?

And there's other way of beating Buu, like BFR to Phantom Zone (or was it Negative Zone?)

And he can always sundip if he gets tired.

@russellmania77:

Superman can survive Supernovas, and transformation magic don't exactly work on him that well.

#46 Posted by DanM (133 posts) - - Show Bio
@danm said:

And there's other way of beating Buu, like BFR to Phantom Zone (or was it Negative Zone?)

Uub is the positive reincarnation of Buu, BFR to the Phantom Zone would mean Superman just happens to have his hands on the Phantom Zone projector, which isn't going to be the case. I doubt he will be sun dipping either as you know, Buu is trying to kill him and all. A strong magical being with a ridiculous regeneration factor is just a bad match up for superman. He loses here.

#47 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

Well.

Super man candy!

#48 Edited by inertgfx (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Majin Buu gon' be eatin' some fine ass chocolate tonight son

#49 Edited by russellmania77 (14561 posts) - - Show Bio

@trebean said:

@danm said:

@russellmania77:

Superman can survive Supernovas, and transformation magic don't exactly work on him that well.

um about the phantom zone, no, when buu was locked in the hyperbolic time chamber, he busted out of that dimension by yelling. and why wouldnt buu's beam work on superman? Mr. Mxyzptlk did stuff like that to superman. buu wouldnt let superman go to the sun, superman's fast but so is buu n even if he some how faster buu can also transport too

#50 Edited by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio