Majestic Vs This team

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nelomaxwell

OK so all the supes analogs(Icon/TheHigh/Blue Marvel/The Sentry/Apollo/ SP Hyperion/The Plutonian) are tired of being compared to supes and want their own glory. However they realize that the biggest threat to them is our old Friend Majestic. Maj is just chillin out maxin realxin all cool flyin through space when suddenly he is bum rushed. (They are all blood lusted except Majestic, who was caught unawares but is at full strength without being a God.) All the other analogues will work together to defeat him.  Everyone on the Team is at their peak power. Who wins and why. Battle take place in a pocket universe. No prep. Morals are off. Does Maj take the W?

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This team could win

But they have to be relentless in their attack

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Achilles.

Team takes this one 
Marvel and high could take him alone

pinchpaker29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pinchpaker29

Team FTW.

Do you hate Majestic?

omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By omdway

Call me crazy but 'TONY' might even be able to solo but it would be some spectacular $h!t. 
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the creator
@omdway said:
"Call me crazy but 'TONY' might even be able to solo but it would be some spectacular $h!t.  "

Do you mean The Plutonian ? 

If you do, the Plutonian has not displayed power levels anywhere near approaching those of Majestic. 
Yes he was capable of sinking Singapore but Maj has moved planets and his durability and super speed feats are also as far beyond those of the Plutonian as well. 
Additionally Maj is a trained warrior and it is clear from Irredeemable, that the Plutonian is not. In fact he appears to have little combat talent and has instead relied on his powers.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
the combined efforts of the Super Team maybe able to stop Majestic... a lot of these guys could get hurt up real bad though by Majestros 
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By omdway
@the creator:
Tbh the only stories ive read with Maj in was the first Jl/Wildcats crossover where Supes was 'blue' and the Wildcats Tao Story Arc. So ive not seem most of Maj's feats although i kno he can make complex machines as megaspeed.  

But I was thinking of the Plutonian/Tony (for Iredeemable Reader)'s speed. Didnt he manage to fly from earth up to space to destroy a satellite in 1/3 of a second. Thats 350 km (220 miles)    in 1/3rd of a second. Plus his energy projection powers. From eye beams to energy fists to full-body emitions. Maybe Plutonian cant take what Maj can dish out, but i think he can pack a punch and is not to be underrated.  

Isnt Icon sposed to be like Supes>Icon>WonderWoman sort of thing. Supes himself sed he was the hardest fight he'd ever had... 

Either way i think the Team will not struggle to take Maj down. 
Icon/TheHigh/Blue Marvel/The Sentry/Apollo/ SP Hyperion/The Plutonian     
 I say you could even leave out The Sentry and Apollo. I mean Apollo got handled by Captain Atom he's not really a major player although he is a kool character.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestic in a ruff battle
Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nelomaxwell
@pinchpaker29: Naw I don't but he had potential to make for great matches and He could win this fight in all truth. I actually really like the character he's just so damn powerful I wasn't sure if anyone who wasn't a Celestial or on that level could beat him. So i had to find out.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By termiteone4ever

THis is Good match up. I would give it to MAJ he is no superman when it come to Voilence lol I see the team getting ina few hits and there is no SOLO hero thats could take MAJ the Team does standa chance of Beating him up but he Take them all down.
mattek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mattek
@pinchpaker29 said:
" Team FTW.  Do you hate Majestic? "