#1 Edited by KingOfAsh (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably the first time I've used the Big Three in a fight. Or is it the Big Four now? The Mainstream Team consists of Ichigo (Bleach), Naruto (Naruto, what else?), Luffy (One Piece), Natsu (Fairy Tail) and to round it out to five I'll add Maka from Soul Eater.

On the other team is Berserks God Hand. Void, Conrad, Ubik, Slan and Femto. Switch one for Grittith if you feel fit (I'd like to keep this 5 on 5).

Who wins?

Edit

Add Toriko to the main stream side and Griffith to the God Hand side.

#2 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Where the hell is Toriko?

#3 Posted by KingOfAsh (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Fine. Everyone I said above and Toriko vs the God Hand including Grithith. So 6 vs 6 now.

#4 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11090 posts) - - Show Bio

God Hand Stomp

On the simply ground that the are untouchable beings who know everything the other team is gonna do years before they do it. and have destiny manipulation.

#5 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

God Hand Stomp

On the simply ground that the are untouchable beings who know everything the other team is gonna do years before they do it. and have destiny manipulation.

I don't even know who these people are, but this manga sounds BAMF so imma check it out.

#6 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Fine. Everyone I said above and Toriko vs the God Hand including Grithith. So 6 vs 6 now.

So Toriko is in this now? Feats for the God Hand? They better be pretty fast and durable to take on Toriko lol.

#8 Posted by OverLordArhas (7790 posts) - - Show Bio

actually it's 6 against 7. Soul is a separate entity from Maka as per your OP Picture.

#9 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko is a boss lol. His inner demon punched a hole through Starjuun's chest XD

#11 Edited by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Im behind un the manga but ####spoiler alert..... Arent femto and griffith the same guy?

#13 Posted by reikai (4237 posts) - - Show Bio

The God Hand themselves are incorporeal beings that exist within the deepest level of the Astral Realm. Hell doesn't even compare to their realm. And each member of the God Hand has aspects connected to other dimensional layers as well.

They can manipulate the Will and Fate of everyone, except those marked with the Brand of Sacrifice, as it removes them from their destined fate, and before Gutts and Casca, none of the Branded ever survived long after being placed with the mark, since they get devoured by Apostles.

They can manipulate space and dimensions as well, even such things as Coincidence and Nature. They're reality warpers. Griffith/Femto unleashed Fantasia with the twice-reincarnated Kushan Emperor, Ganishka, which melded the Material Plane with a layer of the Astral World, where all those wonderful things in mortal fiction, such as ghosts, dragons, faeries, unicorns, giants, trolls, and mythical creatures that only existed in human imagination, became manifested in reality.

Speed and power don't mean anything to guys who're first and foremost intangible, and secondly can make you kill yourself with your own attacks by twisting space. It's why Skeleton Knight couldn't land a hit on Void.

#14 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5445 posts) - - Show Bio

God Hand

#15 Posted by PartialSanity (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

The God Hand themselves are incorporeal beings that exist within the deepest level of the Astral Realm. Hell doesn't even compare to their realm. And each member of the God Hand has aspects connected to other dimensional layers as well.

They can manipulate the Will and Fate of everyone, except those marked with the Brand of Sacrifice, as it removes them from their destined fate, and before Gutts and Casca, none of the Branded ever survived long after being placed with the mark, since they get devoured by Apostles.

They can manipulate space and dimensions as well, even such things as Coincidence and Nature. They're reality warpers. Griffith/Femto unleashed Fantasia with the twice-reincarnated Kushan Emperor, Ganishka, which melded the Material Plane with a layer of the Astral World, where all those wonderful things in mortal fiction, such as ghosts, dragons, faeries, unicorns, giants, trolls, and mythical creatures that only existed in human imagination, became manifested in reality.

Speed and power don't mean anything to guys who're first and foremost intangible, and secondly can make you kill yourself with your own attacks by twisting space. It's why Skeleton Knight couldn't land a hit on Void.

Basically, this.

This battle is a huge mismatch. The only way this mainstream anime team could win is if the God Hand died of laughter when presented with this "challenge."

#16 Posted by reikai (4237 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly the only two people here who can even hit an Astral being would be Ichigo and Maka/Soul. But they can't manipulate space, probability, destiny/fate and/or causality. So they're screwed.