• Superior Spiderman
  • Hawkeye
  • Cannonball
  • Sunspot
  • Spider Woman
  • Wolverine
  • Black Widow
  • Captain Marvel
  • Captain Universe (Only Marvel Now feats,can't use fetas from previous versions).
  • Smasher
  • Manifold
  • Blue Marvel
  • Luke Cage
  • Power Man
  • She-Hulk
  • Falcon
  • Spectrum (Monica Rambeau)
  • Star brand
  • Nightmask
  • Ex-Nihilo
  • Abyss
  • Shang Chi
  • White Tiger
  • Wonder Man
  • Havok
  • Rogue

Rules

• Random Encounter
  • Current version of Marvel characters
  • Current version of Dc characters
  • Marvel Now feats only
  • Standart gears
  • No prep
  • No help
  • No BFR
  • Morals off
  • Wins by death or incapacitation.

#2 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

No one?

#3 Edited by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: i honestly dont know enough about Relic. but throwing Manifold in there might mean trouble for relic. not to mention thor's lightning

or thors god blast

#4 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: i honestly dont know enough about Relic. but throwing Manifold in there might mean trouble for relic. not to mention thor's lightning

or thors god blast

Marvel Now feats only!!!

Relic have probe and force fields to defend against those attacks.

#5 Posted by kidman560 (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: oh you mean feats like the ones against Gorr?

like where thor took it to SS

or

where he covers a third of the planet in lightning

not to mention the kind of Energy Relic will put out might be enough for Cap Marvel to go binary (which appears much easier to do so now!)

btw arent power man and luke cage the same person?

#6 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

lol....lightning...lol.

RELIC STOMPS.

#7 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: That Power Man came from Avengers Academy.

Which comics came this latest feat?

#8 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Thor vs Silver Surfer isn't from Marvel Now...

#9 Edited by dondave (37923 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidman560: Binary Carol was taken down by the builders pretty easily

#10 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion, Hulk and Thor take him out.

#11 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21:

I haven't read anything with Relic in it. So I'm not going to be much help here. Sorry.

#12 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished reading Green Lantern Annual #2, the lanterns overpowered Relic with physical force.

#13 Posted by jwalser3 (5073 posts) - - Show Bio

Just finished reading Green Lantern Annual #2, the lanterns overpowered Relic with physical force.

#14 Posted by patrat18 (9812 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much Relic gets owned.

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this madness. Thor, Hyperion, Hulk, Blue Marvel? Relic becomes a relic.

#16 Posted by Experio (16230 posts) - - Show Bio

Night mask, Captain Universe, Thor, Ex-Nihilo, Blue Marvel and you even added Star brand. Too many heavy hitters, Relic loses badly.

#17 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

Relic gets overwhelmed and stomped.

#18 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@kidman560: Binary Carol was taken down by the builders pretty easily

And Cap Universe destroyed whole race of Builders with one or two attacks. Not to mention that everyone who knows her talk to her like Eternity himself.

#19 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: So talk with Eternity is a combat feat? What is Builders feats so far...?

#20 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: So talk with Eternity is a combat feat? What is Builders feats so far...?

1.You misunderstood me - my point is they all understand that Cap Universe IS Eternity.

2.I know only one feat - controling whole Annihilation Wave with one move.

#21 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

facepalm/LMAO

no. all they did was pull him about 50 yards in the weightlessness of space. thats it. youre lying as usual

#24 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: @wavemotioncannon:

What is this madness. Thor, Hyperion, Hulk, Blue Marvel? Relic becomes a relic.

Relic's probes absorbed the limitless energy from Blue and Green Lantern Cenral Power Battery,so he could use it to absorb their attacks...

#25 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Relic prepared and dealt with Lanterns, who's to say he could cope with the myriad of powers the Avengers bring. Captain Universe, Starbrand, Nightmask, the Ex Nihili and Abyss are entwined with the universe. Thor has magic, Blue Marvel harnesses antimatter, Thor has magic and Hyperion is a Superman analogue. He has physical as well as energy based threats against him, no Lantern other than Kilowog and Jruk have really been shown to have the physical strength to attack or harm Relic.

#26 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon: He never prepared to deal against the Lanterns in his universe...he had studied them and the effect that his powers caused to the universe. His equipment was more exclusively to travel the cosmos and study the Source Wall. After being released in the new universe Relic absorbed the technology from Exeter weapons giving more offensives capabalities,for an example when he build the ship...absorbed whole planets,technology and people (Green Lantern: New Guardians 22),he only gets knowledge of how to defeat Lanterns after captured and read Kyle rayner's mind.

His probes and shields could deflect from every atatcks from multiple Green Lanterns and Kyle Rayner,because of that shield he could survive OA explosion without a scratch or Pacific Rim John Stewart and recruits. Hal Jordan and the other Lanterns could only beat him in a psychal contest,after the Greens,Reds and Indigo Tribe bringing down his ship and send it to the Source Wall and also destroyed the other probes,worthy to mention Red Lantern blasts can burn throught anything (despite Relic's probe deflect it),for an example in Storwatch 10 Atrocitus blast burn the fabric of space to reach the hyperspace,where the Eye of Storm was.

Also I believed Lanterns have also a myriad of powers...they can replicate almost anything than Avengers can do,also their powers are magic based in origin. Kyle is basically tied with the Universe. Ex Nihilo,Abyss and Starbarand are featless (or have few feats) so far.

#27 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't relic a high tier energy user? I mean, Miss Marvel and Thor both can absorb, manipulate and redirect energy attacks and etc.

I think Wonder Man (at least Age of Ultron version), Iron Man, and Captain Universe can do the same to a degree.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#28 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: What is the difference between current Wonder Man and AFU Wonder Man?

#29 Posted by GhostRavage (9017 posts) - - Show Bio

Ex-Nihilo makes him mutate into a turtle turd.

#30 Posted by termiteone4ever (7548 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesnt make sense relic easily Stomps all these characters. This man is draining Green lanterns power batteries, his Tech and is off the charts . Not even the Gaurdians could take this man telepathic wise . This is a Stomp in favor of Relic his tech is too much . Come to think of it, if this man can drain a power battery what do you think he would do to all the heroes here ? Last time i check all the heroes combine here is not evern a fraction of a green lantern Power Battery.

#31 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay: What is the difference between current Wonder Man and AFU Wonder Man?

I haven't kept up with Marvel Comics at all in quite awhile, so I have no idea... I'm more of a classic Wonder Man kind of guy. Like back when he went Ionic Form and tried to reach into Ultron's dome, or when he became possessed and Miss Marvel put him down, back when those two were boinking each other off and on.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#32 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: Not a stomp actually due Captain Universe and if they take out his hsip and probes,their have a chance.

#33 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

So...no one else?

#34 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers:

• Captain America
  • Thor
  • Iron Man (Space armor or model 42)
  • Hulk
  • Hyperion
  • Superior Spiderman
  • Hawkeye
  • Cannonball
  • Sunspot
  • Spider Woman
  • Wolverine
  • Black Widow
  • Captain Marvel
  • Captain Universe (Only Marvel Now feats,can't use fetas from previous versions).
  • Smasher
  • Manifold
  • Blue Marvel
  • Luke Cage
  • Power Man
  • She-Hulk
  • Falcon
  • Spectrum (Monica Rambeau)
  • Star brand
  • Nightmask
  • Ex-Nihilo
  • Abyss
  • Shang Chi
  • White Tiger
  • Wonder Man
  • Havok
  • Rogue

Those characters are going to give Relic issues.

Relic is powerful, but you can't deny that he was well prepared for a specific kind of enemy. You have way more versatility and different kinds of energy being thrown around here. There are too many factors to say what could happen.

And I am not sure how he could defeat Captain Universe or Starbrand frankly.

#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8830 posts) - - Show Bio

@thundergodswrath: You always skip the context in the stories...so read below,why Lantern could beat him.

@wavemotioncannon: He never prepared to deal against the Lanterns in his universe...he had studied them and the effect that his powers caused to the universe. His equipment was more exclusively to travel the cosmos and study the Source Wall. After being released in the new universe Relic absorbed the technology from Exeter weapons giving more offensives capabalities,for an example when he build the ship...absorbed whole planets,technology and people (Green Lantern: New Guardians 22),he only gets knowledge of how to defeat Lanterns after captured and read Kyle rayner's mind.

His probes and shields could deflect from every atatcks from multiple Green Lanterns and Kyle Rayner,because of that shield he could survive OA explosion without a scratch or Pacific Rim John Stewart and recruits. Hal Jordan and the other Lanterns could only beat him in a psychal contest,after the Greens,Reds and Indigo Tribe bringing down his ship and send it to the Source Wall and also destroyed the other probes,worthy to mention Red Lantern blasts can burn throught anything (despite Relic's probe deflect it),for an example in Storwatch 10 Atrocitus blast burn the fabric of space to reach the hyperspace,where the Eye of Storm was.

Also I believed Lanterns have also a myriad of powers...they can replicate almost anything than Avengers can do,also their powers are magic based in origin. Kyle is basically tied with the Universe. Ex Nihilo,Abyss and Starbarand are featless (or have few feats) so far.

#37 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

This doesnt make sense relic easily Stomps all these characters. This man is draining Green lanterns power batteries, his Tech and is off the charts . Not even the Gaurdians could take this man telepathic wise . This is a Stomp in favor of Relic his tech is too much . Come to think of it, if this man can drain a power battery what do you think he would do to all the heroes here ? Last time i check all the heroes combine here is not evern a fraction of a green lantern Power Battery.

He drained the battery using his ship. The lanterns exploit this weakness by ordering the Red Lanterns to destroy his ship without using light (by simply throwing fists at it), which actually works, rendering Relic nothing more than a giant. Relic have nothing but his size and physical strength (which is not impressive by the way) without his ship.

Then the rest of the human lanterns pummel Relic's face, he punched John Stewart but he isn't even knocked out, then Red Lantern Guy puked on his face and Relic is rendered pretty much helpless. The human lanterns then continue to physically push him into the Source Wall, and of course, Guy keep on beating Relic up with his fists until he was stopped by his fellas (Relic can't even fight back). Then Relic got trapped in Source Wall.

#38 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

He was overpowered by lanterns, you won't even need a third of this team to win that's overkill

#39 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5460 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I have all the books and the GLs can't duplicate the Avengers feats. They attacked Relic with beams and constructs and none have the physical strength of Thor, Hyperion, Blue Marvel or Hulk or Manifold teleporting Relics ship into a black hole or the sun. Starbrand took on the whole Avengers squad and was only put down after being hit by Hulk who was thrown from orbit by Capt. Marvel and that's before his powers grew.

#40 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Pretty much everyone is saying Relic loses here, there's no denying that. How do I miss the context of stories? Relic is just simply cannot hold his own with this line up for even a minute.