Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alpha said:
"And even this Hulk wouldn't be as strong as Kingdom Come Superman, who Gog man-handled.

caption
caption

"
again, where is juggernaut hurt?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hadrelius
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Juggernaut Magog is very powerful but depending on which one your talking about Juggernaut's invunerability and immoveability surpass anything I think the current Magog can release. That don't mean some stuff won't get destroyed but in the end I think Juggernauts comes out the victor "

This is the Magog that recently beat most of the JSA 2gether which included KC Superman who is stronger than current Superman."
okay well I still think Juggernaut will have the upper hand due to his strength and invunerability "

You think Juggernaut is stronger than Kingdom Come Superman?"
maybe not stronger but equal and even so his durability to me surpasses Kingdom Come Superman's ability to due damage"
Wow! Even though the Hulk has done damage in the past."
comeon alpha, not again... you know hulk has never done damange to a fully powered juggernaut..."
caption
caption

"
psychic backlash AKA plot device.  It would be good if you read the issues you post scans from."
The backlash happened later and knocked him out. I'm just showing what a punch has done. And this is a weak Hulk compared to the classic in my opinion."
then you clearly didn't read the issue.  Read it and come back."
Have it. And as the fight continued the backlash happened. What does that have to do with this punch?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Juggernaut Magog is very powerful but depending on which one your talking about Juggernaut's invunerability and immoveability surpass anything I think the current Magog can release. That don't mean some stuff won't get destroyed but in the end I think Juggernauts comes out the victor "

This is the Magog that recently beat most of the JSA 2gether which included KC Superman who is stronger than current Superman."
okay well I still think Juggernaut will have the upper hand due to his strength and invunerability "

maybe not stronger but equal and even so his durability to me surpasses Kingdom Come Superman's ability to due damage"
comeon alpha, not again... you know hulk has never done damange to a fully powered juggernaut..."
caption
caption

"
psychic backlash AKA plot device.  It would be good if you read the issues you post scans from."
The backlash happened later and knocked him out. I'm just showing what a punch has done. And this is a weak Hulk compared to the classic in my opinion."
Have it. And as the fight continued the backlash happened. What does that have to do with this punch?"
then you just proved yourself wrong.  All that punch did was take off his helmet.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

caption
caption

"
Have it. And as the fight continued the backlash happened. What does that have to do with this punch?"
then you just proved yourself wrong.  All that punch did was take off his helmet."
But you miss the point. The writer has the sound effect of pain. Just like the blow WWHulk gave him. Pain means damage. The ;point is that if the Hulk can cause even the slightest pain, then someone who can smack aroubd a character that can beat the current Superman (who is stronger than the Hulk) can cause damage.

And in the other scan, Juggernaut was beat to a point that he couldn't even get up.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

caption
caption

"
then you just proved yourself wrong.  All that punch did was take off his helmet."
But you miss the point. The writer has the sound effect of pain. Just like the blow WWHulk gave him. Pain means damage. The ;point is that if the Hulk can cause even the slightest pain, then someone who can smack aroubd a character that can beat the current Superman (who is stronger than the Hulk) can cause damage.

And in the other scan, Juggernaut was beat to a point that he couldn't even get up.
"
  Right.  So knocking off his helmet in that scan, and him just throwing around a ragdoll who didn't even fight back in the war hulk fight means that juggernaut can now suddenly be hurt.  Of course.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

caption
caption

"

"
  Right.  So knocking off his helmet in that scan, and him just throwing around a ragdoll who didn't even fight back in the war hulk fight means that juggernaut can now suddenly be hurt.  Of course."
It amazes me how you go into the river in Eqypt when a case is proven. He did fight back. He was sent there to fight and was beaten senseless.
And again, the effect was of pain (UNFFF!)
Same here.

caption
caption

Notice in the second panel the Juggernaut goes (HNGH!)
And the Hulk later goes (HRRRHH!)

Thats's the writer showing that they both hurt the other.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Hadrelius

But if you want to go on feeling that the Juggernaut is completely invincible to physical attacks, go right ahead.
It's no different than those crazy Hulk fans that think the Hulk would grow stronger than anyone and beat them.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"But if you want to go on feeling that the Juggernaut is completely invincible to physical attacks, go right ahead.
It's no different than those crazy Hulk fans that think the Hulk would grow stronger than anyone and beat them."

I don't know about you, but basing your argument off grunts isn't the best way to go.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

caption
caption

"

"
  Right.  So knocking off his helmet in that scan, and him just throwing around a ragdoll who didn't even fight back in the war hulk fight means that juggernaut can now suddenly be hurt.  Of course."
It amazes me how you go into the river in Eqypt when a case is proven. He did fight back. He was sent there to fight and was beaten senseless.
And again, the effect was of pain (UNFFF!)
Same here.

caption
caption

Notice in the second panel the Juggernaut goes (HNGH!)
And the Hulk later goes (HRRRHH!)

Thats's the writer showing that they both hurt the other.

"
no, he didn't.  After that tentacle threw him threw the air he just became a punching bag.  If you actually look at the scan you posted, you can see he is completely unharmed.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hadrelius

He couldn't get up and was about to die until he was teleported away. And if you can look at the pic and think that he is unharmed than you really have on your Juggernaut can''t be beat by anyone glasses on.

This is a waste of time. You really are a fan and a debate can't be done when you can't see pass that.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SeSAW

Hulk Koed Juggs backlash or not and Onslaught Koed him as well, but actually thats about all though

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"

He couldn't get up and was about to die until he was teleported away. And if you can look at the pic and think that he is unharmed than you really have on your Juggernaut can''t be beat by anyone glasses on.

This is a waste of time. You really are a fan and a debate can't be done when you can't see pass that.

"
Now you're just lying.  About to die?  how was he about to die???  He never had a scratch oh him.

quit calling the kettle black alpha
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
"Hulk Koed Juggs backlash or not and Onslaught Koed him as well, but actually thats about all though"
psychic backlash=mind attack.(plot device)
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64  Edited By Zoom
Alpha said:
"And even this Hulk wouldn't be as strong as Kingdom Come Superman, who Gog man-handled.

caption
caption

"

Nice scan.  And by nice scan I mean "Way to completely misrepresent the issue"

For all his talk, Warhulk didn't so much as scratch the Juggernaut.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hadrelius
Zoom said:
"Alpha said:

caption
caption

"

For all his talk, Warhulk didn't so much as scratch the Juggernaut."
The guy was beaten and the unstoppable was lying down about to be beheaded.

What is there to misrepresent?

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kaino12

why is it that every time the hulk and the juggernaught fight he has his helmit off? u'd think he'd make it so it cant come off. im not saying he'll win i can never say that cus no one ever supplies suffecent infomation.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By castleking

cant jugg b hurt by magic? and war hulk wasnt he backed up by celest tech?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Alpha said:

caption
caption

"

"
you said he was about to die.  That is a pretty massive misrepresentation. 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

castleking said:
"cant jugg b hurt by magic? and war hulk wasnt he backed up by celest tech?
"
that's not magic. 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#70  Edited By castleking

ok but magog and gog don't they have a spear that shoots magic and plus strength could b enough to take out jugg right maybe?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

castleking said:
"ok but magog and gog don't they have a spear that shoots magic and plus strength could b enough to take out jugg right maybe?"
thor had a hammer that shot magic too.  It didn't do anything.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Alpha said:

caption
caption

"

"
you said he was about to die.  That is a pretty massive misrepresentation. "

I didn't say he would stay dead. I know how his powers work. Do you know what woul dhave happened if he took his head off?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hadrelius
"castleking said:
"
that's not magic. "
I have one question for you.

Cyttorak is not a omnipotent deity, which means he has limits.

Why would his avatar (who doesn't have all his power) have no limits?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Alpha said:

caption
caption

"

"

I didn't say he would stay dead. I know how his powers work. Do you know what woul dhave happened if he took his head off?"
no, you don't.  You still don't understand the whole "can't be harmed physically" part.  That sword woudn't have taken his head off.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"castleking said:
"
that's not magic. "

Why would his avatar (who doesn't have all his power) have no limits?"
no one said that juggernaut is omnipotent.  All he is is
A. immune to physical damage.
B. unstoppable by anything physical
c. has limitless physical power (strength)

that is a far cry from omnipotent.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#76  Edited By Ball Buster

I going say Juggs but Magog has some impressive feats.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Alpha said:

caption
caption

"

"

I didn't say he would stay dead. I know how his powers work. Do you know what woul dhave happened if he took his head off?"
no, you don't.  You still don't understand the whole "can't be harmed physically" part.  That sword woudn't have taken his head off."

I remember a Xmen comic when Wolverine stab him in the eyes. They grew back but they were damaged. So what's that all about?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"castleking said:
"
that's not magic. "

that is a far cry from omnipotent."

There is that word again "limitless". Even though his giver of power isn't a limitless deity. And that makes sense to you.

Maybe you need to read my question again. My point was that Cyttorak isn't omnipotent. That would mean he has limits.

So again, why would Juggernaut not have limits?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Alpha said:

caption
caption

"

"

no, you don't.  You still don't understand the whole "can't be harmed physically" part.  That sword woudn't have taken his head off."

I remember a Xmen comic when Wolverine stab him in the eyes. They grew back but they were damaged. So what's that all about?"
you remember wrong, it was someone with a magic sword.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"castleking said:
"
that's not magic. "

There is that word again "limitless". Even though his giver of power isn't a limitless deity. And that makes sense to you.

Maybe you need to read my question again. My point was that Cyttorak isn't omnipotent. That would mean he has limits.

So again, why would Juggernaut not have limits?"
you need a dictionary.  Omnipotent means you can do anything.  Cytorrak can't do anything.  What he can do, however, is be a limitless source of physical power, since that is what he is.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"castleking said:
"
that's not magic. "

you need a dictionary.  Omnipotent means you can do anything.  Cytorrak can't do anything.  What he can do, however, is be a limitless source of physical power, since that is what he is."
If you can do anything you have no limits. And isn't that what I said. Being omnipotent means having unlimited influence or authority.
Now read again what I said. Cyttorak isn't omnipotent, so he has limits. It seems you are in need of a dictionary.

If my power source has it's limits, why would I be limitless in power?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Zoom said:
"Alpha said:

caption
caption

"

"

I remember a Xmen comic when Wolverine stab him in the eyes. They grew back but they were damaged. So what's that all about?"
you remember wrong, it was someone with a magic sword."
Are you saying that Wolverine never hit Juggernaut in the eyes?

Shatterstar did it in Rob Leifields X-Force with Spiderman. His swords are not magical, he can channel his power (which isn't magical) through them.

Do you even know the character that you seem obsessed with?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"castleking said:
"
that's not magic. "

you need a dictionary.  Omnipotent means you can do anything.  Cytorrak can't do anything.  What he can do, however, is be a limitless source of physical power, since that is what he is."
If you can do anything you have no limits. And isn't that what I said. Being omnipotent means having unlimited influence or authority.
Now read again what I said. Cyttorak isn't omnipotent, so he has limits. It seems you are in need of a dictionary.

If my power source has it's limits, why would I be limitless in power?"
cytorrak doesn't have a limit.  He can provide limitless physical power.
caption
caption

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Hadrelius

HT, to use someone else opinion as arguement is bad form. It holds no weight.

And you really sound like the Hulk lovers that think he has no limits because of where he gets his strength.

It evens says in the article that "current opinion around Marvel HQ".

Just becaue Cyttorak is the absolute power in his realm (like Mephisto and Dormammu are in theirs) doesn't mean he is limitless in power. That would make him omnipotent by definition, and even you have admitted he is not.

I'm done. Consider it a win if you like but I can't debate with those who put away logic to refuse to see things differently.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"

And you really sound like the Hulk lovers that think he has no limits because of where he gets his strength.

Just becaue Cyttorak is the absolute power in his realm (like Mephisto and Dormammu are in theirs) doesn't mean he is limitless in power. That would make him omnipotent by definition, and even you have admitted he is not.

I'm done. Consider it a win if you like but I can't debate with those who put away logic to refuse to see things differently.

"
lol, coming from a guy that uses grunts in his argument that juggernaut can be hurt with physical force.
I guess you are right though, you know more about cyttorak then the people who actually work for marvel.

the current opinion was that juggernaut would beat the hulk, not that cyttorak had limitless power. 
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"

"
....once again alpha, i said physical power.  note the word "physical"  I didn't say "all powerful"  He can't do "anything"  You have to be able to do "anything" in order to be omnipotent.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"

"
lol, coming from a guy that uses grunts in his argument that juggernaut can be hurt with physical force.
I guess you are right though, you know more about cyttorak then the people who actually work for marvel.

the current opinion was that juggernaut would beat the hulk, not that cyttorak had limitless power. "

That's why I backed my opinion with logic.

And the article says "of the limitless power of Cyttorak". So it is saying he has limitless power.
Don't you fully read what you post?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

the current opinion was that juggernaut would beat the hulk, not that cyttorak had limitless power. "

And the article says "of the limitless power of Cyttorak". So it is saying he has limitless power.
Don't you fully read what you post?"
lol, let me try to break this down for you.  So you say that cyttorak must be omnipotent because he can grant limitless physical power?  ok  Is he also omnipotent because juggernaut can go a limitless amount of time without eating?  Is he also omnipotent because juggernaut can go a limitless amount of time without drinking?  Is cyttorak omnipotent because his own life is limitless (immortal)?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

lol, let me try to break this down for you.  So you say that cyttorak must be omnipotent because he can grant limitless physical power?  ok  Is he also omnipotent because juggernaut can go a limitless amount of time without eating?  Is he also omnipotent because juggernaut can go a limitless amount of time without drinking?  Is cyttorak omnipotent because his own life is limitless (immortal)?"

Didn't u tell me to read a dictionary?

Websters definition of Omnipotent is:  having virtually unlimited authority or influence. The word unlimited is used.
I'm saying that Cyttorak is not omnipotent. I repeat, He is not omnipotent. Therefore he has limitations. If your power source is limited why would you be limitless?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Hadrelius

I friend of mine just stated that the reason why the Hulk and Juggernaut are considered limitless in strenght is because they both can pull on sources not matched by those they fight regularly. But to powers that can exceed their sources (Galactus for instance). they woul dbe nothing,.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

lol, let me try to break this down for you.  So you say that cyttorak must be omnipotent because he can grant limitless physical power?  ok  Is he also omnipotent because juggernaut can go a limitless amount of time without eating?  Is he also omnipotent because juggernaut can go a limitless amount of time without drinking?  Is cyttorak omnipotent because his own life is limitless (immortal)?"

Websters definition of Omnipotent is:  having virtually unlimited authority or influence. The word unlimited is used.
I'm saying that Cyttorak is not omnipotent. I repeat, He is not omnipotent. Therefore he has limitations. If your power source is limited why would you be limitless?"
you don't understand what i just said.  You were saying that cyttorak would have to be omnipotent in order to grand limitless physical power.  OK. How can he be immortal (life without a limit)?  How can juggernaut never need to breath(he can to a limitless amount of time without breathing)?  How can he not need to eat or drink (he can go a limitless amount of time without eating or drinking)? 

He does have limitations, just not with physical power(note the word PHYSICAL)
                                                             ^^^^^^^^                                     ^^^^^^^^^
                                                    notice the word PHYSICAL

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

I'm saying that Cyttorak is not omnipotent. I repeat, He is not omnipotent. Therefore he has limitations. If your power source is limited why would you be limitless?"
you don't understand what i just said.  You were saying that cyttorak would have to be omnipotent in order to grand limitless physical power.  OK. How can he be immortal (life without a limit)?  How can juggernaut never need to breath(he can to a limitless amount of time without breathing)?  How can he not need to eat or drink (he can go a limitless amount of time without eating or drinking)? 

notice the word PHYSICAL

"
So let me get this straight. Are u saying that in the area of physical strength, Cyttorak is omnipotent?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Hadrelius

Meaning he has no limit to his power in that area, so he has granted Marco that same level of power.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

notice the word PHYSICAL

"
So let me get this straight. Are u saying that in the area of physical strength, Cyttorak is omnipotent?"
you can't be omnipotent in a single area....  limitless yes, omnipotent, no.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

notice the word PHYSICAL

"
So let me get this straight. Are u saying that in the area of physical strength, Cyttorak is omnipotent?"
you can't be omnipotent in a single area....  limitless yes, omnipotent, no."

Do you think that the Juggernaut could call on enough strength to lift the weight of the world?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

notice the word PHYSICAL

"

Do you think that the Juggernaut could call on enough strength to lift the weight of the world?"
sure. What's he going to stand on to do that?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

notice the word PHYSICAL

"

Do you think that the Juggernaut could call on enough strength to lift the weight of the world?"
sure. What's he going to stand on to do that?"
Weight of the world. Not the world itself.

And you based that on the fact that it's been listed that he has limitless strength?

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

notice the word PHYSICAL

"

And you based that on the fact that it's been listed that he has limitless strength?

"
and he's overpowered people that have lifted incredibly heavy things.. such as thor with the midguard serpent.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Hadrelius
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

notice the word PHYSICAL

"

"
and he's overpowered people that have lifted incredibly heavy things.. such as thor with the midguard serpent."
Ok. So since it is said in the Marvel Encycopedia and at Marvel.com that the Hulk has unlimited strength and has beat Thor and Hercules, who pulled the island of Manhatten and was once shown to hold up over 150 million tons.

What would that make him?
Or Superman who upper strength is incalculable?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"

"

notice the word PHYSICAL

"

"
and he's overpowered people that have lifted incredibly heavy things.. such as thor with the midguard serpent."
Ok. So since it is said in the Marvel Encycopedia and at Marvel.com that the Hulk has unlimited strength and has beat Thor and Hercules, who pulled the island of Manhatten and was once shown to hold up over 150 million tons.

What would that make him?
Or Superman who upper strength is incalculable?"
problem with the hulk is that he can't get angry enough to get all that strength.  Its the anger that limits him, not the strength.  WWH is about as angry as you can get, i mean his wife and child were murdered.  What else could they possibly do to him?