• 125 results
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius
Can the Avatar of Gog defeat the Avatar of Cyttorak!

caption
caption
caption
caption
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kaino12

im fairly cirtin juggy can lay the smackdown here.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius
kaino12 said:
"im fairly cirtin juggy can lay the smackdown here."

Why? U think he is stronger? More durable? Or that his source of power is greater than Magog"s?
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Midnightist

Juggernaut Magog is very powerful but depending on which one your talking about Juggernaut's invunerability and immoveability surpass anything I think the current Magog can release. That don't mean some stuff won't get destroyed but in the end I think Juggernauts comes out the victor 

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kaino12

well the juggernaut cant be touched nothing touches him if anything its like haveing an extra skull. and the things that do touch him he heals honestly he can still fight as a skeletin not that that matters cus firts u have to get through his shield then u have to get through his healing then u can...slow him down.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaino12 said:
"well the juggernaut cant be touched nothing touches him if anything its like haveing an extra skull. and the things that do touch him he heals honestly he can still fight as a skeletin not that that matters cus firts u have to get through his shield then u have to get through his healing then u can...slow him down."
what?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"Juggernaut Magog is very powerful but depending on which one your talking about Juggernaut's invunerability and immoveability surpass anything I think the current Magog can release. That don't mean some stuff won't get destroyed but in the end I think Juggernauts comes out the victor "

This is the Magog that recently beat most of the JSA 2gether which included KC Superman who is stronger than current Superman.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Midnightist
Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Juggernaut Magog is very powerful but depending on which one your talking about Juggernaut's invunerability and immoveability surpass anything I think the current Magog can release. That don't mean some stuff won't get destroyed but in the end I think Juggernauts comes out the victor "

This is the Magog that recently beat most of the JSA 2gether which included KC Superman who is stronger than current Superman."
okay well I still think Juggernaut will have the upper hand due to his strength and invunerability 
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

And remember this Magog power is mystical based as well.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

This is the Magog that recently beat most of the JSA 2gether which included KC Superman who is stronger than current Superman."
okay well I still think Juggernaut will have the upper hand due to his strength and invunerability "

You think Juggernaut is stronger than Kingdom Come Superman?
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Midnightist
Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

okay well I still think Juggernaut will have the upper hand due to his strength and invunerability "

You think Juggernaut is stronger than Kingdom Come Superman?"
maybe not stronger but equal and even so his durability to me surpasses Kingdom Come Superman's ability to due damage
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

maybe not stronger but equal and even so his durability to me surpasses Kingdom Come Superman's ability to due damage"
Wow! Even though the Hulk has done damage in the past.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Midnightist
Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

maybe not stronger but equal and even so his durability to me surpasses Kingdom Come Superman's ability to due damage"
Wow! Even though the Hulk has done damage in the past."
now I still feel the Hulk can do damage to anybody even KC Superman so the Hulk hurting Jugger doesn't impress me much but I still think it may be Juggernaut
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

now I still feel the Hulk can do damage to anybody even KC Superman so the Hulk hurting Jugger doesn't impress me much but I still think it may be Juggernaut"
Ok! Thanks. I like your reasoning.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Midnightist
Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

now I still feel the Hulk can do damage to anybody even KC Superman so the Hulk hurting Jugger doesn't impress me much but I still think it may be Juggernaut"
Ok! Thanks. I like your reasoning."
your welcome it was fun :)
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeSAW
Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

Hulk could possibly KO Juggs in a fight but thats only because his strength increases and his durability will alow him to stay in the fight, but I don't know what it would take to kill Juggs.  That being said maybe Magog could win the fight but hed never be able to kill Juggs.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius
SeSAW said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

Hulk could possibly KO Juggs in a fight but thats only because his strength increases and his durability will alow him to stay in the fight, but I don't know what it would take to kill Juggs.  That being said maybe Magog could win the fight but hed never be able to kill Juggs."
I can agree with that.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom

Um i believe you are talking about Gog, not Magog. Gog is the guy from the current jsa comics and he got reduced to slag by the god Gog in jsa 15. Magog is a guy He created out of Corporal Lance, and we haven't really seen what he can do.

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Midnightist

you know what though I attribute some of these issues to the different strength scales. Marvel usually stops calculation strength after lifting a 100 tons, but Dc has ranked Superman at lifting 100, 000 tons I think it makes go comparisons much more difficult when there isn't much to compare

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Um i believe you are talking about Gog, not Magog. Gog is the guy from the current jsa comics and he got reduced to slag by the god Gog in jsa 15. Magog is a guy He created out of Corporal Lance, and we haven't really seen what he can do."
I thought he was talking about Magog from Kingdom Come
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oldmagic

wow.....juggs that could beat superman....hahah what the hell has this thread come to? 

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hadrelius
AtPhantom said:
"Um i believe you are talking about Gog, not Magog. Gog is the guy from the current jsa comics and he got reduced to slag by the god Gog in jsa 15. Magog is a guy He created out of Corporal Lance, and we haven't really seen what he can do."
U r right. Thanks. I put the wrong name but the right pic.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Midnightist
Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
U r right. Thanks. I put the wrong name but the right pic."
ugh this Magog Gog thing confuses me can someone give me a rundown on which is which
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
ugh this Magog Gog thing confuses me can someone give me a rundown on which is which"

Gog is the first follower of the god Gog. After Gog destroyed him he created Magog from Corporal Lance.

If you have ever read Kingdom Come, Magog is in that.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Midnightist
Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:
ugh this Magog Gog thing confuses me can someone give me a rundown on which is which"

Gog is the first follower of the god Gog. After Gog destroyed him he created Magog from Corporal Lance.

If you have ever read Kingdom Come, Magog is in that."
okay so Magog was in Kingdom Come (I remember that) and Gog was a god in our time line and his follower used his name, but when the god Gog killed him he made a new follower named Magog right
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

okay so Magog was in Kingdom Come (I remember that) and Gog was a god in our time line and his follower used his name, but when the god Gog killed him he made a new follower named Magog right"
Yes.
Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Midnightist
AtPhantom said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

okay so Magog was in Kingdom Come (I remember that) and Gog was a god in our time line and his follower used his name, but when the god Gog killed him he made a new follower named Magog right"
Yes."
yay me I finally got it lol :)
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hadrelius
Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"AtPhantom said:

the god Gog
caption
caption

the follower Gog
caption
caption

Corporal Lance
caption
caption

Magog
caption
caption
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kaino12

look trion juggy punches a hole into the crimson cosmose and gives everybody cancer.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
So this is actually Gog vs Juggernaut ?
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kaino12

i dont know im just makeing fun of them right now.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
kaino12 said:
"i dont know im just makeing fun of them right now."
LOL

Oh Okay
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kaino12

juggernaut huggs them to death.

cus we know the true identity of the care bears.
AAAAAAAHHHHH DO U WANT A HUG!???? DONT U KNOW WHO I AM IAM THE CARE BEAR BI*$#!!!!!!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
kaino12 said:
"juggernaut huggs them to death.

cus we know the true identity of the care bears.
AAAAAAAHHHHH DO U WANT A HUG!???? DONT U KNOW WHO I AM IAM THE CARE BEAR BI*$#!!!!!!!"
Oh Wow...
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kaino12

ok i may have taken it alittle too far there.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
kaino12 said:
"ok i may have taken it alittle too far there."
Yubba Yubba

lol
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kaino12

...i am naked dante and i approve of this message:

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By geraldthesloth

Juggy wins Unlimited power and can't be killed

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By Nighthunter

Gog, no contest

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ball Buster
Nighthunter said:
"Gog, no contest"
Why?
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

comeon alpha, not again... you know hulk has never done damange to a fully powered juggernaut...
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

Hulk could possibly KO Juggs in a fight but thats only because his strength increases and his durability will alow him to stay in the fight, but I don't know what it would take to kill Juggs.  That being said maybe Magog could win the fight but hed never be able to kill Juggs."
and how many people have Koed juggernaut with physical force again? (hulk included)
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By geraldthesloth

Nobody sir

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oldmagic said:
"wow.....juggs that could beat superman....hahah what the hell has this thread come to? "
caption
caption

unless superman did this, he really woudn't be able to do anything
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hadrelius
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

comeon alpha, not again... you know hulk has never done damange to a fully powered juggernaut..."
caption
caption

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hadrelius

But I guess you gonna say that isn't a full-powered Juggernaut!

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

comeon alpha, not again... you know hulk has never done damange to a fully powered juggernaut..."
caption
caption

"
psychic backlash AKA plot device.  It would be good if you read the issues you post scans from.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hadrelius
the human Juggernaut said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

caption
caption

"
psychic backlash AKA plot device.  It would be good if you read the issues you post scans from."
The backlash happened later and knocked him out. I'm just showing what a punch has done. And this is a weak Hulk compared to the classic in my opinion.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:
"Alpha said:
"Midnightist said:

caption
caption

"
psychic backlash AKA plot device.  It would be good if you read the issues you post scans from."
The backlash happened later and knocked him out. I'm just showing what a punch has done. And this is a weak Hulk compared to the classic in my opinion."
then you clearly didn't read the issue.  Read it and come back.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hadrelius

And even this Hulk wouldn't be as strong as Kingdom Come Superman, who Gog man-handled.

caption
caption