when magneto plays as white, he uses the opening called, "EM DISRUPTOR". it is basically a move that sacrifices the white square bishop so that the black king can not castle, thus disrupting his chance to castle.
when magneto plays as black, he develops his pieces where his king does not castle but moves in the D7 rank square. the magneto gambit is a set of moves (developed my moi) where black sacrifices castling, and sacrifices his F6 knight so that the G7 pawn can move away from the G file squares. IF by chance the white castles kingside, this is bad for white... because as black is already developed, all black has to do now is the 3rd sacrifice which is the the G8 rook!
- magneto is fully prepped
- he challenges everyone on earth save for dr. doom
- list at least 5 people he can beat
- list at least 5 people he would loose
magneto vs the deadly alliance
- all are at full power and rested
- the alliance has 1 month of prep to kill magneto
- magneto was forewarned about their plans 2 days before the battle
- win through K.O, containment, or death
cookie battle: cheetara vs cheetah