• 119 results
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Esquire

@czarny_samael666: Hammond was unable to detect Sinestro, which allowed him to be sneak-attacked. Sinestro would have had to have TP shields up before the battle began in order to avoid Hammond's detection, even though he wouldn't have known what Hammond's powers were. So it would seem that they either are always up automatically, or Sinestro puts them up habitually.

I can't think of really any times that Lanterns have gone against high-end Telepaths, although the White Martians have never controlled Kyle in any of their invasion attempts, so there's that.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Esquire
Ok, I see Your point. I can agree that Sinestro is actually more inteligent than other Lanterns, so he can remember to be preped for that all the time. 
But since his shields weren't tested by someone in Sinister's caliber, it is hard to assume that he can do it.
Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HEY HeY HEY QUESTION EVERYONE QUESTION. OK NOW I KNOW THAT THE YELLOW LANTERNS ALREADY HAVE LIKE POWER IN THERE RING BUT DOESNT MOST OF THERE POWER COME FORM THE FEAR OF THERE OPPONENT.

IF SO THEN THERE IS NOT MUCH FEAR TO GO AROUND HER

In any case I believe the team wins. With that showing of the ring being affected by magnetic powers really helps the team. Magneto definitely be able to do the same if not more. hes been able to control Thors hammer which has major magical protection. An apocalypse being able to control every atom is his body helps a lot. An sinister always has something no matter where he is so.

Also none of these Villains are B list I think things like brings both X-men an Avengers to their knees makes u a list, Taking over the earth makes you a list, an capturing the phoenix force for a time an surprising the x-men at every turn make u a list.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Esquire

@czarny_samael666: Sounds about right. Without more substantial feats against telepathy, there's really no way to know.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By 18hunt

Definate;y team

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By LubeMan

Team, handily. That is one powerfull team for sinistro!

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By robertloucksjr

Team. I am not convinced that Sinestro could take Magneto one on one let alone the team.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro, he's a level above anyone on the team.

ArrowheadDip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really?

Elaborate please.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By willpayton

@arrowheaddip said:
@willpayton said:

Really?

Elaborate please.

Sinestro is at the level of a top-tier Lantern. We're talking power to blow up planets tier, not to mention the versatility. How does anyone on the team get past his shields? How do they survive an attack if he's not holding back? He will one-shot each of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off? Sinestro make's an oven and roasts their a****.

ArrowheadDip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arrowheaddip said:
@willpayton said:

Really?

Elaborate please.

Sinestro is at the level of a top-tier Lantern. We're talking power to blow up planets tier, not to mention the versatility. How does anyone on the team get past his shields? How do they survive an attack if he's not holding back? He will one-shot each of them.

It's hard for me to see Sinestro one-shotting somebody like, say, Apocalypse.

Do you have any scans? Because I think Sinestro could win, I'm just not on board for the one-shot idea

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@arrowheaddip said:
@willpayton said:

Really?

Elaborate please.

Do you have any scans? Because I think Sinestro could win, I'm just not on board for the one-shot idea

Look through here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/34rnb5/respect_sinestro_postcrisis/and

and

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/sinestro/4005-10448/forums/respect-sinestro-new-52-681676/

ArrowheadDip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arrowheaddip said:
@willpayton said:
@arrowheaddip said:
@willpayton said:

Really?

Elaborate please.

Look through here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/34rnb5/respect_sinestro_postcrisis/and

and

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/sinestro/4005-10448/forums/respect-sinestro-new-52-681676/

The reddit thread wouldn't work for me for some reason, but after scanning through the comicvine thread I'm impressed.

Well, I guess Sinestro stomps

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@arrowheaddip said:
@willpayton said:
@arrowheaddip said:
@willpayton said:

Really?

Elaborate please.

Look through here:

and

The reddit thread wouldn't work for me for some reason, but after scanning through the comicvine thread I'm impressed.

Well, I guess Sinestro stomps

If you're at all familiar with the kinds of feats that Hal, Kyle, or John have, he's basically at that level. So, planet-busting power, able to speed up reaction times to the nanosecond level, able to resist TP from even the most powerful telepaths, shields/constructs that can hold Superman-level beings, and pretty much able to create constructs for whatever they want. He could even just create an army of constructs to fight for him while he sits back and watches the fun.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No morals? LOL Sinestro planet busts instantly... Even with their TP firepower, chances are that it will fail due to Sinestro's TP resistance and they seriously lack the energy/physical damage output to even harm Sinestro, let alone put him down for good.

Nrad1968

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc can win solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers