• 107 results
#1 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight NYC,no morals,no bfr. , ,,,,vs,,,,

#2 Edited by nickthedevil (13877 posts) - - Show Bio

@the darknessss:

Is there prep? for either team?

#3 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: no its a random meeting,should of put it.

#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Team by TP.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#6 Posted by XLR87T3 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Sinestro get any preperation?

#7 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@XLR87T3 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@the darknessss:

Is there prep? for either team?

@the darknessss said:

@nickthedevil: no its a random meeting,should of put it.

#8 Posted by BarelyAverage (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, I don't think Sinestro can handle all of them together. Essex isn't too much of a factor but does play into the teams eventual victory I believe.

#9 Posted by BarelyAverage (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and btw good original battle, I think.

#10 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

apoc wins solo.

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@BarelyAverage said:

Team, I don't think Sinestro can handle all of them together. Essex isn't too much of a factor but does play into the teams eventual victory I believe.

How, since he will win this for his team? 
Apoc's offensive TP should be enough, but Essex's is much stronger.
#12 Posted by Americanson (72 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse can take them down solo I think right?

#13 Posted by nickthedevil (13877 posts) - - Show Bio

@Americanson said:

Apocalypse can take them down solo I think right?

No

#14 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 said:

He doesn't need any

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team.

Dies horribly, Sinestro would slaughter these pathetic mutants in about 10 seconds.

#15 Posted by unknown11 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a really cool picture of magneto

#16 Posted by Superskrull86 (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#17 Posted by Greendevil (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#18 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superskrull86 said:

Team.

Team doesn't have a chance...at all..

#19 Posted by busman (54 posts) - - Show Bio

If they knew of each others powers as the only prep I would say with the combined tp attack power (which would be pretty legit) team might hang: otherwise (and this is the guy with Apocalypse as his avatar) Sinestro could kill em before they knew what to do. Considering prep the team could have a decent chance of taking it otherwise no.

#20 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

i think team should edge it in a good fight,i like the idea of this battle,badass vs badass, huge amount of T.P hitting sinestro,plus magneto's powers might be just that bit much for spockhead.

#21 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought TP didnt work on lanterns because of ring shielding

#22 Posted by tjizz350 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

This is wrong what did Sinestro ever do to you lol.

#23 Posted by JediXMan (31265 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Sinestro for now.

#24 Edited by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjizz350 said:

This is wrong what did Sinestro ever do to you lol.

Yet you felt the need to bump it.

And Sinestro would stomp these 3 effortlessly. Even an average Lantern would wreck them.

#25 Posted by tjizz350 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: yea i did bump it. i was joking in there somewhat i do recall putting lol in there. i do believe sinestro wins i mean sinister is a non factor but apoc and magneto can put up a decent fight.

#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

Can You post some Sinestro TP resistance? It is more than in character for Sinister to use TP from the start.
#27 Posted by JediXMan (31265 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@JediXMan said:

Can You post some Sinestro TP resistance? It is more than in character for Sinister to use TP from the start.

Lantern rookies have a high resistance to TP as a general rule. I could be wrong but I believe Sinestro always keeps his blocks up; though I don't have a scan handy. I just think that it would be in character for Sinestro to be prepared for telepathy just in case - no, I'm not assuming he has prep here. I mean as a general thing.

#28 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1057 posts) - - Show Bio
Sinestro would find his match in Magneto and Apocalypse, but Essex isn't that intimidating.
#29 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr Sinestro yes. Average GL gets crushed. Also on the TP front didn't John Stewart just have to kill a rookie Lantern because he was taken over mentally by The Keepers?
#30 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins barely

#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@WaveMotionCannon said:
@Dex_Starr Sinestro yes. Average GL gets crushed. Also on the TP front didn't John Stewart just have to kill a rookie Lantern because he was taken over mentally by The Keepers?
Emerald Warriors sereis proved that GLs can be easily controlled even from far distance.

@JediXMan said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@JediXMan said:

Lantern rookies have a high resistance to TP as a general rule. I could be wrong but I believe Sinestro always keeps his blocks up; though I don't have a scan handy. I just think that it would be in character for Sinestro to be prepared for telepathy just in case - no, I'm not assuming he has prep here. I mean as a general thing.

What situations makes You think that have?

IMO it count as a prep, but let forget about this now. Who failed to in controlling/killing Sinestro by TP? Thor for exmaple has high resistance to TP (fight with Moondragon), but stronger telepath, like Thanos would control him, since  (until we give some new defence to Thor) nothing proves that Thor can resist to his level of TP.
#32 Posted by JediXMan (31265 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

If memory serves, telepathic resistance is something rookies still know how to do.

The reason I say it is because it seems like something Sinestro would do. But aside from that, the only telepath who I can think of is Hector Hammond and perhaps the Entities, but I don't have any specific case on hand. Though I feel like something occurred in Secret Origins... I'll have to read that again.

#33 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26841 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@czarny_samael666:

If memory serves, telepathic resistance is something rookies still know how to do.

The reason I say it is because it seems like something Sinestro would do. But aside from that, the only telepath who I can think of is Hector Hammond and perhaps the Entities, but I don't have any specific case on hand. Though I feel like something occurred in Secret Origins... I'll have to read that again.

These could be the scans you are talking about.

#34 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro slaughters these b-list villains.

#35 Posted by HolySerpent (12793 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro stomps

#36 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@czarny_samael666:

1.Strange, since I've seen something totally opposite in Emerald Warriors.
2.The Entities seems to rather have only possesion kind of powers. Still resisting to Hammond seems to be a great feat. When did he dod that?
#37 Posted by JediXMan (31265 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:

1. Haven't read EW, so I cannot comment.

2. Ironically, that is the instance I was thinking about.

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Sinestro chastises Hal for actually falling victim to telepathy. Hammond failed to detect Sinestro's presence - to me, that would mean that Sinestro is typically prepared, since he had no way of knowing about Hammond's powers prior to entering the fight, and he entered the fight shielded. And judging by his comments to Hal, he wouldn't have fallen victim to Hammond's assaults.

#38 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian said:

Team wins barely

Team dies horribly

@WaveMotionCannon said:

An average Lantern would slaughter these B listers as well.

#39 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@RyuHayabusa said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Team wins barely

Team dies horribly

@WaveMotionCannon said:

In what way are these villains B-listers?
#40 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Team wins barely

Team dies horribly

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Because they don't have feats to put themselves on par with A listers.

#41 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5656 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida They are to him because he's a GL fanboy lol. I'm a big Sinestro fan and I can give him a good percentage of wins in this battle but saying a rookie GL would stomp is an insult.
#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Team wins barely

Team dies horribly

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Because they don't have feats to put themselves on par with A listers.

Magneto has affected the Earth's magnetic field on a planetary level. Apocalypse has successfully conquered the planet in several time lines and took hits from Cable when he had his powers. Mr. Sinister is one of the top five telepaths in Marvel, and is ridiculously hard to kill. All you are showing is that you are fanboy or do not know anything about these characters.
#43 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

@Ferro Vida They are to him because he's a GL fanboy lol. I'm a big Sinestro fan and I can give him a good percentage of wins in this battle but saying a rookie GL would stomp is an insult.

I'm not even a GL fan but even I know the difference between a guy who can casually fly through stars and black holes, vs a guy who got manhandled by Thor, a guy who took 2 days and nearly died to bring a large metalic object back the earth, and Sinister.

#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

I'm not even a GL fan but even I know the difference between a guy who can casually fly through stars and black holes, vs a guy who got manhandled by Thor, a guy who took 2 days and nearly died to bring a large metalic object back the earth, and Sinister.

Two days to bring a planet-crushing bullet that was travelling at the speed of light and that was hundreds of light years from the planet Earth back to Earth.
#45 Posted by Dex_Starr (4754 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Two days to bring a planet-crushing bullet that was travelling at the speed of light and that was hundreds of light years from the planet Earth back to Earth.

Which would of taken a Lantern 10 minutes to do tops. and they wouldn't have nearly died doing so. . That's why you can't compare them.

#46 Posted by nickthedevil (13877 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro wins.

#47 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dex_Starr said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Which would of taken a Lantern 10 minutes to do tops. and they wouldn't have nearly died doing so. . That's why you can't compare them.

Show me a Lantern doing something similar to this. Not a Lantern flying out and retrieving an object, a Lantern doing from hundreds of lightyears away.
#48 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

#49 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Team wins barely

Team dies horribly

@WaveMotionCannon said:

Wolverine is the only X-men character who is A-list, hero or villain.

Magneto is most overrated character, he is not even good villain.

Darkseid is A-list villain who has feats to prove it.

#50 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.