#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

who would win? zoom bought these cool ass metal shoes and was  surprised by magneto robbing a bank. zoom is unaware that magneto has magnetic powers and magneto is unaware of zoom's time powers. magneto has his forcefield on already becuase the cops are shooting at him. zoom tries to save the day.

#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

why do people wear  metal toed boots?

#3 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

"
When working jobs with heavy machinery or construction, metal toed boots can keep the toes from being crushed if something heavy is dropped on them.
#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Pania said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

"
When working jobs with heavy machinery or construction, metal toed boots can keep the toes from being crushed if something heavy is dropped on them."

thanks. but I meant for fasion
#5 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

but why would zoom want save the day?

#6 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

zoom wants to save the day, because magneto is robbing his bank. and taking his money...
note: zoom doesn't have his costum. he is dressed casually with sylish titanium shoes with some chrome lining.

#7 Posted by Erik (32385 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"zoom wants to save the day, because magneto is robbing his bank. and taking his money...
note: zoom doesn't have his costum. he is dressed casually with sylish titanium shoes with some chrome lining."
Stalemate?
#8 Posted by Future Predators (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Titanium is nonmagnetic, period. 

#9 Posted by Erik (32385 posts) - - Show Bio

Titanium is paramagnetic.

#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

he has a metalic braclet and some iorn in his blood. and bubber soles for trackion

#11 Posted by Erik (32385 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Titanium is paramagnetic."

So that means magnetic.
#12 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Zoom exists outside of our timeline I don't really see what Mags could do to him...

#13 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Since Zoom exists outside of our timeline I don't really see what Mags could do to him..."

since he exists outside of our time, there shouldn't be anything he could do to magneto.
#14 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Since Zoom exists outside of our timeline I don't really see what Mags could do to him..."

since he exists outside of our time, there shouldn't be anything he could do to magneto."

If you think so, why make this thread?

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224036 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom would win. Magento wouldnt even get a chance to do anything to Zoom
#16 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

No no.  Let's hear Ego out.  I'm pretty sure he's just tired of watching his favorite character lose to Zoom so he tried to set Zoom up for a loss to make himself feel better.

If that's the case, I'll gladly say that Magneto wins, pat the kid on the head and roll my eyes as he skips off, happy as a clam. 

Ignorance is bliss, Ego.  Just tell yourself Zoom loses.  Don't bother making a thread and subjecting us all to your tomfoolery.

#17 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
zoom bought these cool ass metal shoes and was  surprised by magneto robbing a bank. zoom is unaware that magneto has magnetic powers and magneto is unaware of zoom's time powers. magneto has his forcefield on already becuase the cops are shooting at him. zoom tries to save the day."
Zoom slows down time to almost a complete stop.

Walks around, assesses the situation, decides he can't break the forcefield, and notices Mags has Magnetic powers.

He then takes of his metal shoes, walks away,  and then waits for Magneto's forcefield to go down.

Once Magneto's forcefield is down, Zoom kills him in the blink of an eye.
#18 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
Once Magneto's forcefield is down, Zoom kills him in the blink of an eye."
Or just bashes through it while it's still up.
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"Or just bashes through it while it's still up."
Zoom can do that!?
#20 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

first off

WHY IS ZOOM WEARING METAL SHOES?!?/LAWL thats so freggin uncomfy mann~~
second
if you put a freggin mag on titanium

it wont do SQUAT!!

#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Buckshot said:
Zoom can do that!?"
He punched Wonder Woman from the eiffel tower to the great wall of China in one hit.
She said he punches harder than Superman, who he has also beaten up.

Can Zoom do that?  Oh hell yeah.
#22 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"first off

second

it wont do SQUAT!!"

lol
#23 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Buckshot said:
Zoom can do that!?"
With an unending barrage of infinite mass punches? Why not? Flash's are said to hit like stars, how many hits like that do you think Mag's shields can take?
#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"He punched Wonder Woman from the eiffel tower to the great wall of China in one hit.
She said he punches harder than Superman, who he has also beaten up.

Damn. I remember seeing those scans in another thread.
#25 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom can cause a lot of damage really fast.  When Zoom started his punch, he and Wally were in the middle of a desert, probably in Arizona or west Texas from the looks of it.  Look at how badly it rips up Seattle.

caption
#26 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

That art is terrible. It's the worse comic book art I have ever seen in my life.

#27 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"first off

second

it wont do SQUAT!!"
remember who made this thread...
#28 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I had that opinion of it.  I've seen some pretty terrible art.

#29 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"That art is terrible. It's the worse comic book art I have ever seen in my life."
have you read dark knight returns?
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"have you read dark knight returns?"

Seen the art. Not as bad as that scan up there.
#31 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"have you read dark knight returns?"

Seen the art. Not as bad as that scan up there."
You got odd taste.  Even if I pretended not to know that the picture was poorly scanned and shrunk I'd be lying if I said I thought it looked worse than DKR.

I still enjoyed DKR but that was some crappy artwork.
#32 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"You got odd taste.  Even if I pretended not to know that the picture was poorly scanned and shrunk I'd be lying if I said I thought it looked worse than DKR.

I still enjoyed DKR but that was some crappy artwork."
I get that a lot. LOL. The artwork from DKR looks bad, but a bit more genuine. The artwork in that scan looks like generic fan art.
#33 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesse does look pretty fugly doesn't she?

#34 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto beats zoom anyway! He can fly Zoom can't and magneto can affect most of the earth with his powers. Where can zoom go, he can' fly he loses.

#35 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

i think magneto has this.

#36 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins even without the metal shoes.

#37 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto may be able to react fast enough and catch Northstar while that guy's flying, and might have shields that can resist Galactus' eyebeams (and Magneto controls ALL forms of magnetism, as well as the magnetic fields around all things so please don't use that old [and wrong] argument that a certain metal is not able to be manipulated by Magnus) but Zoom can slow time down to a near stop to go toe to toe with the freakin' Flash. Not to mention hit with enough force to take down Superman. 

Eh, Magneto will most likely fall. The metal boots are not necessary and do not constitute an instant win on Magneto's part at all even against other people. Magneto can just FORM metal "shoes" around a person's feet in a split second and take it from there.

Seriously people, study these characters more before stating an opinion. =p

#38 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" Magneto wins even without the metal shoes. "
Really...really please tell me your not serious
#39 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
Really...really please tell me your not serious "
Zoom is surrounded by magnetism no matter where he is. His body itself is constructed by the field of the EM spectrum. His brain is biologically processed by bio electro pulses. If we are talking about in character personalities. All Magneto has to do is casually talk with Zoom while using his powers stealthily to disable or incapacitate Zoom altogether.
#40 Posted by Ultimate Magneto (1189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Superparody said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
Zoom is surrounded by magnetism no matter where he is. His body itself is constructed by the field of the EM spectrum. His brain is biologically processed by bio electro pulses. If we are talking about in character personalities. All Magneto has to do is casually talk with Zoom while using his powers stealthily to disable or incapacitate Zoom altogether. "
Wait, so you're ignoring the fact Zoom sees Magneto causing trouble that he apparently wants to stop? Magneto rarely just knocks a person out like that, nor does Magneto know what Zoom is capable of. Magneto may have his forcefield up, but he's not going to use that method (in round one) unless he knows what Zoom can do. Otherwise, Zoom slows time down, runs behind Magneto, punches his shield a few dozen times to wear it down, then beats Magneto to death. 

I love Magneto as both a character as well as for his powers (Obviously. Look at my username.) but against someone like this in this setting, I just can't see Magnus pulling it out of the bag. Now if Magneto has pre-existing knowledge of Zoom and was in a bloodlust kind of moment (and he's been that way far more than once) then Magneto could conceivably win. However, in this situation it's not going to end well for the master of magnetism. Not at all.
#41 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Superparody said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
Zoom is surrounded by magnetism no matter where he is. His body itself is constructed by the field of the EM spectrum. His brain is biologically processed by bio electro pulses. If we are talking about in character personalities. All Magneto has to do is casually talk with Zoom while using his powers stealthily to disable or incapacitate Zoom altogether. "
Wait, so you're ignoring the fact Zoom sees Magneto causing trouble that he apparently wants to stop? Magneto rarely just knocks a person out like that, nor does Magneto know what Zoom is capable of. Magneto may have his forcefield up, but he's not going to use that method (in round one) unless he knows what Zoom can do. Otherwise, Zoom slows time down, runs behind Magneto, punches his shield a few dozen times to wear it down, then beats Magneto to death.  I love Magneto as both a character as well as for his powers (Obviously. Look at my username.) but against someone like this in this setting, I just can't see Magnus pulling it out of the bag. Now if Magneto has pre-existing knowledge of Zoom and was in a bloodlust kind of moment (and he's been that way far more than once) then Magneto could conceivably win. However, in this situation it's not going to end well for the master of magnetism. Not at all. "

Well said
#42 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Magneto said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" @Superparody said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
Wait, so you're ignoring the fact Zoom sees Magneto causing trouble that he apparently wants to stop? Magneto rarely just knocks a person out like that, nor does Magneto know what Zoom is capable of. Magneto may have his forcefield up, but he's not going to use that method (in round one) unless he knows what Zoom can do. Otherwise, Zoom slows time down, runs behind Magneto, punches his shield a few dozen times to wear it down, then beats Magneto to death.  I love Magneto as both a character as well as for his powers (Obviously. Look at my username.) but against someone like this in this setting, I just can't see Magnus pulling it out of the bag. Now if Magneto has pre-existing knowledge of Zoom and was in a bloodlust kind of moment (and he's been that way far more than once) then Magneto could conceivably win. However, in this situation it's not going to end well for the master of magnetism. Not at all. "

Thanks for pointing out the scenario. I hadn't realized the OP had Magneto distracted already. But don't rejoice so soon, because Zoom just like Magneto take high pride in rhetoric and would most likely try to persuade Magneto with word of something before he goes in the frenzy of humiliating him. Depending on who's better with the power of word will conclude the outcome in of this fight.