#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is indeed very powerful and very smart; but his two weak points are 1) Get's Cocky 2)Very weak durability and stamina.

Doom is just a human, but with his suit; he is able to withstand great punishment and keep his stamina high. Let's say Magneto uses that suit along with his own powers to stand a chance against the Hulk.

#2 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto doesn't need the suit. Hulk has plenty of iron in his blood, just like anyone else, right? Magneto should also just be able to shut off his brain by controlling the electrical impulses in it. (Never seen him do this, but it seems well within the scope of his powers). He could also use a force field to suffocate him (does Hulk still need air?).

#3 Edited by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

But Magneto does have low stamina and even if he's distracted at an instance; could open up a higher rate for Hulk to throw something at him disabling Magneto at an instance. Magneto needs the durability and he needs his stamina to focus all his powers. The Suit would be of his advantage when it comes to anything in terms of phsical contact.

#4 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto should take this

#5 Edited by roguemarvel (39 posts) - - Show Bio
I have. He killed Apocalypse using that.

Magneto doesn't need the suit. Hulk has plenty of iron in his blood, just like anyone else, right? Magneto should also just be able to shut off his brain by controlling the electrical impulses in it. (Never seen him do this, but it seems well within the scope of his powers). He could also use a force field to suffocate him (does Hulk still need air?).

#6 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Magneto can suck the iron out of Hulk.  His body is the strongest there is after all.  A thunderclap should clip Magneto's wings, then it is a stompfest for Hulk.

#7 Posted by pooty (11153 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags Wins. He could bring the whole electromagnetic spectrum down on the hulk

#8 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto wins 10/10 without Dooms suit

#9 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing i can think here is shuting down Hulks brain but we never actualy got to see him to that so its up in the air for me. I need some feats before i can say he can do it.  
About removing Hulk's iron from his blood. I realy got no idea how would this work, hulk can regenerate from anything preaty damn fast. 

But Magnus has some other things going for him. He could probably BFR him easy. 

Magnus for the win.
#10 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hulk, Doom should pull out a victory by K.O (it just wont be easy).

WW Hulk, Doom is screwed.