#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Name the outcome of the battle.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmm...this is an interesting battle... but doesnt Magneto have the advantage here since he could turn Hank into a Tin Can ?
#3 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hmm...this is an interesting battle... but doesnt Magneto have the advantage here since he could turn Hank into a Tin Can ?"

Hank has Power Rings.. I'm sure it will protect his metel structure.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hmm...this is an interesting battle... but doesnt Magneto have the advantage here since he could turn Hank into a Tin Can ?"

"
I dont know man. I mean arent the rings made out of a metallic structure ?
#5 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"King Saturn said:

"
I dont know man. I mean arent the rings made out of a metallic structure ?
"

If that's the case, than Hank is the 1st one out. Now it's up to Brianic and Wonder Woman. 
#6 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

rings have been shown to manipulate magnetic fields and numerous kinds of energy. hank can do a lot of what magneto can do with his rings or just adapt his own body.

#7 Posted by The Joker (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman wins this

#8 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah there we have it. Hank is still in the ring. He can do what Magneto can do too; but will he be a "Master" of it?

.... King?

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Ah there we have it. Hank is still in the ring. He can do what Magneto can do too; but will he be a "Master" of it?

.... King?"
I dont know if Hank gets off easy just because he can do what Magneto can do... I mean Hank is still made out of some sort of Metallic Material... it doesnt make sense that Hank just take down Mags unless he uses his raw Kryptonian level speed to take Mags out before he can react... otherwise I still dont see Hank taking down Mags. Dont make sense Magneto can manipulate pretty much any form of metal...
#10 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
unless he uses his raw Kryptonian level speed to take Mags out before he can react
He could though so you could end it all there if you wanted to. As for what Magneto can do to metal, that's not a huge concern. Hank could protect himself with the ring or turn his body into something else (he's turned an alien body into his robot one so he could turn it into something else). He could also just exert control over his body unless there's proof that Magneto's control would override his own. Don't see why we should take for granted that Magneto's control over metal is better than Henshaw's control over technology. But even if Magneto controlled his body and took it apart or something, it wouldn't stop Hank's consciousness which could always move into something else.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223734 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"King Saturn said:
unless he uses his raw Kryptonian level speed to take Mags out before he can react
He could though so you could end it all there if you wanted to. As for what Magneto can do to metal, that's not a huge concern. Hank could protect himself with the ring or turn his body into something else (he's turned an alien body into his robot one so he could turn it into something else). He could also just exert control over his body unless there's proof that Magneto's control would override his own. Don't see why we should take for granted that Magneto's control over metal is better than Henshaw's control over technology. But even if Magneto controlled his body and took it apart or something, it wouldn't stop Hank's consciousness which could always move into something else.
"
Yeah thats a Good Point...
#12 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto dies
Wonder Woman alone kills him

Ridiculous fight

#13 Posted by U R Sofa King We Todd Did (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:

" Magneto dies Wonder Woman alone kills him  Ridiculous fight "

Arent wonder woman's bracelets made out of metal?    
#14 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Master of Magnetism for the stomp.
#15 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto fights valiantly but gets done in by WW & Henshaw
#16 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto curbstomps, somethiing feirce
#17 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Two.

#18 Posted by TGalinsky (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Lexbrainiac, remember that episode where flash beats them!? IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@TGalinsky: heck YEAH IT WAS!
#20 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman blitzes Magneto and he dies. The end.

#21 Posted by Lunacyde (17672 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the hell put magneto against a team where possibly all the charatcers could solo him?

#22 Posted by Jx4gz (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana solos 
Hank solos 
Spite thread 

#23 Posted by Dawn'sBlade (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah loved that episode.Let me run away....  all the way around the world and hit you time and time again. 
#24 Posted by kagetaicho (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto could beat any of these guys alone but together he's overwhelmed.

#25 Posted by Orcid11 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto could solo all of them but not together
#26 Posted by Lunacyde (17672 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" Magneto could beat any of these guys alone but together he's overwhelmed. "
@Orcid11 said:
" Magneto could solo all of them but not together "
You're both wrong.....Magneto is not going to solo Diana....it's not going to happen.
#27 Posted by Orcid11 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he can, his forcefields would stop her, plus her bracelets are metal.
#28 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" Magneto could beat any of these guys alone but together he's overwhelmed. "
@Orcid11 said:
" Magneto could solo all of them but not together "
It depends on if Dianas equipment can be magnetized. There's also no reason the iron in her blood should be immune to manipulation.

Comparatively, his shields have also held up against more (combined attacks from all the avengers, nukes)
#29 Posted by Lunacyde (17672 posts) - - Show Bio

Her bracelets are made of magical metal which has never been shown to have ferrous or magnetic qualities. Magneto is lazy with his shields and she is fast enough to take him out before he even erects a shield.

#30 Posted by Orcid11 (160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde:
I say that is a cheap win and wouldn't happen in a comic fight between the two, plus the iron in her blood.
#31 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" Her bracelets are made of magical metal which has never been shown to have ferrous or magnetic qualities. Magneto is lazy with his shields and she is fast enough to take him out before he even erects a shield. "
Uru is also mystical metal, and it was shown that it could be manipulated by Magneto. It too had never demonstrated ferrous qualities before.
#32 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman still blitzes him before he has a chance to do anything.

#33 Posted by Orcid11 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

A Magneto with his forcefields up would win. Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to speed blitz him.
#34 Posted by Jx4gz (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
@Orcid11 said:
" A Magneto with his forcefields up would win. Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to speed blitz him. "
She doesnt have to, she would shatter his shields then kill him 
This is such a spite thread that the TC either had no knowledge on the characters or just hated Magneto 
#35 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
" A Magneto with his forcefields up would win. Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to speed blitz him. "
She doesnt have to, she would shatter his shields then kill him This is such a spite thread that the TC either had no knowledge on the characters or just hated Magneto  "
xD No she wouldn't. Hastily erected shields have withstood nuke blasts. She doesn't have the strength to break his shields in any realm of the imagination.
#36 Posted by Orcid11 (160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
She doesnt have to, she would shatter his shields then kill him This is such a spite thread that the TC either had no knowledge on the characters or just hated Magneto  "

umm, they have resisted nuclear weapons, a person that has metal inside them and on them (whether or not its magical doesn't matter) is not going to shatter the Master of Magnetism's force fields. Magneto beats Wonder Woman.
#37 Posted by Jx4gz (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
@Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
umm, they have resisted nuclear weapons, a person that has metal inside them and on them (whether or not its magical doesn't matter) is not going to shatter the Master of Magnetism's force fields. Magneto beats Wonder Woman. "
Wonder Woman>>>Nuclear weapons 
Thor has nearly shattered Magnetos shields in the past and Wonder Woman hits alot hard then he does 
His shields break then Diana rips his head off, the end 
#38 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
umm, they have resisted nuclear weapons, a person that has metal inside them and on them (whether or not its magical doesn't matter) is not going to shatter the Master of Magnetism's force fields. Magneto beats Wonder Woman. "
Wonder Woman>>>Nuclear weapons Thor has nearly shattered Magnetos shields in the past and Wonder Woman hits alot hard then he does His shields break then Diana rips his head off, the end  "
Don't make me laugh.
#39 Posted by Jx4gz (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
Wonder Woman>>>Nuclear weapons Thor has nearly shattered Magnetos shields in the past and Wonder Woman hits alot hard then he does His shields break then Diana rips his head off, the end  "
Don't make me laugh. "
It isnt my fault you find the truth humorous 
#40 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
Don't make me laugh. "
It isnt my fault you find the truth humorous  "
Truth? Magnetos shields have held up against combined attacks from all of the avengers, Thor included.
#41 Posted by Jx4gz (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
Don't make me laugh. "
Truth? Magnetos shields have held up against combined attacks from all of the avengers, Thor included. "
Oooo the Avengers, now I'm sure Diana has alot to worry about /rolls eyes 
She hits harder then Thor does, even Count Nefaria has been able to catch Thor's hammer 
You're making it seem like Thor is some kind of physical powerhouse, maybe for Marvel standards but not DC standards 
#42 Posted by Orcid11 (160 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
Don't make me laugh. "
Truth? Magnetos shields have held up against combined attacks from all of the avengers, Thor included. "
Oooo the Avengers, now I'm sure Diana has alot to worry about /rolls eyes She hits harder then Thor does, even Count Nefaria has been able to catch Thor's hammer You're making it seem like Thor is some kind of physical powerhouse, maybe for Marvel standards but not DC standards  "

this just proves your partisan and aren't a good judge in this fight.
#43 Posted by Jx4gz (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
@Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Orcid11 said:
Don't make me laugh. "
Oooo the Avengers, now I'm sure Diana has alot to worry about /rolls eyes She hits harder then Thor does, even Count Nefaria has been able to catch Thor's hammer You're making it seem like Thor is some kind of physical powerhouse, maybe for Marvel standards but not DC standards  "
this just proves your partisan and aren't a good judge in this fight. "
This just proves that you have little knowledge on both characters, especially since you think Magneto shields withstanding nuclear weapons is actually impressive =/
#44 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, people actually think Magneto can beat Wonder Woman, and even this whole team?

#45 Posted by kagetaicho (1983 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: Magneto has survived being viciously beaten by Colossus and being stabbed by Wolverine. He can take a beating even from the superhumanly strong. Also he would probably have his shields up already if he knew who he was facing.
#46 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

depends on which magneto.

#47 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @Lunacyde: Magneto has survived being viciously beaten by Colossus and being stabbed by Wolverine. He can take a beating even from the superhumanly strong. Also he would probably have his shields up already if he knew who he was facing. "
Colossus and Wolverine are NO WHERE NEAR as strong as Wonder Woman. One punch would rip him in half.
#48 Posted by Lunacyde (17672 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets squelch the rumors right now. Comparing a punch form Colossus to a punch from Wonder Woman is like comparing a firecracker to a nuke. Wonder Woman has moved 1/3 of the Earth. if she didn't hold back magneto would be nothing more than a bloody smear. Even if she pulled her punches greatly he is still easily down for the count.

People are giving Magneto way too much credit. people have consistently gotten past magneto's shields throughout his history. I don't care if he was lazy, or overconfident, or what, the point is they got through. Now A. He has no idea who Wonder Woman is. B. He will most likely under-estimate her because he's arrogant and cocky. C. He probably wouldn't start the fight with his shields up,( having no idea what WW can do). It's not in his nature to just walk around facing new people he probably doesn't even consider a huge threat with his shields up. 

Also i don't see how he manipulates metal with no ferrous qualities, that makes little sense to me. Then again it's a comic.