Magneto vs Wonder Woman

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@convenientlie: What i'm trying to say is that WW won't go so fast and agressive as you are saying because this battle is with morals on.

@wardemon32: Yea i saw the scan and maybe he was surprise (it looks like but i didn't read the story) or because Pietro is his son and he's not really caring.

AND WHAT IM saying is why wouldnt wonder woman go half speed or 1/4 speed??

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@funsiized:

Never said if it was in character. Never even said morals off or on.

@broman_1412

Is this in character? Out of character?

Morals off or morals on?

Never said at what distance either... Maybe she's sooo far away it gives time for mags to use the shield and grab her in mid air and break her arms with her own bracelets. The arguments changed my mind about this fight at first i thought it was a mismatch but now Magneto can actually pull a win... Its not like he's fighting Superman.

You're right, the distance should be state by the OP

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@wardemon32 said:

@funsiized:

@broman_1412

Morals off or morals on?

Never said at what distance either... Maybe she's sooo far away it gives time for mags to use the shield and grab her in mid air and break her arms with her own bracelets. The arguments changed my mind about this fight at first i thought it was a mismatch but now Magneto can actually pull a win... Its not like he's fighting Superman.

it should but it wouldnt matter for this reason. lets say the OP says mags starts in new york and wonder woman starts in california. thats 3,000 miles apart. thats absurd and ridiculous right, but it still wouldnt matter because if wonder woman only goes ONE FOURTH of her fastest speed thats still 45,000 miles per second.

Avatar image for hulk_smashes_everyone
Hulk_Smashes_Everyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto wins this. wonder woman is slow. magneto rips her tiny arms off and gives them to the hulk. magneto has way more variety of powers so he wins. whoever has more powers wins.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Funsiized

@convenientlie: She gets there and proceeds to do...what? oh that's right, fight at a perceivable speed.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: But she doesn't fly as fast, so Magneto could just fly and gain more time to react

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: She gets there and proceeds to do...what? oh that's right, fight at a perceivable speed.

just as perceivable as quicksilver you mean? lol quicksilver....QUICKSILVER set mags on his ass. wonderwoman is way faster than lol...quicksilver.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#208  Edited By GhostRavage

@cheesesticks said:

@ghostravage said:

@wardemon32 said:

@funsiized:

@broman_1412

Morals off or morals on?

it should but it wouldnt matter for this reason. lets say the OP says mags starts in new york and wonder woman starts in california. thats 3,000 miles apart. thats absurd and ridiculous right, but it still wouldnt matter because if wonder woman only goes ONE FOURTH of her fastest speed thats still 45,000 miles per second.

Yes because she will fly at that speed, miraculously knowing exactly where Magneto is and tackling him... Even more accurate because she's in character, which obviously means she will fly at that speed given the fact she always does right? I mean... Obviously she's faster than Superman while battling... Yes yes... Your scenario its making more and more sense now... *stand up ovation**cheers**applauds**sign my chest*

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: But she doesn't fly as fast, so Magneto could just fly and gain more time to react

1. oh shes not? ok provide scans saying shes not

2. what makes you think shed fly to mags instead of run? provide proof that she would fly and not run.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@funsiized:

Just because the fight can be percieved doesn't mean it can be reacted to.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

just as perceivable as quicksilver you mean? lol quicksilver....QUICKSILVER set mags on his ass. wonderwoman is way faster than lol...quicksilver.

Quick silver going Mach 5 put him down, there is a perceivable difference, than base Quick. Who fights using his speed at all times, versus WW, who at most fights at MACH 2 in character. and even that's arguable.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: The OP didn't state if Mags was on the ground or in the air, so Mags could be in the air and WW would have to fly to get to him. WW doesn't fly at lightspeed.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: The OP didn't state if Mags was on the ground or in the air, so Mags could be in the air and WW would have to fly to get to him. WW doesn't fly at lightspeed.

fair enough. even though its stupid to put one in the air and one on the ground when both can fly, so lets not speculate and say diana has to fly. lets wait for the OP to specify

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By CheeseSticks

@convenientlie: Well both could be in the air at the beggining. Also, In WW bio, it's state that WW can fly at hypersonic speed wich is 6,150-12,300 km/per hour. This would give time for Mags to put up his shield.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Well both could be in the air at the beggining. Also, In WW bio, it's state that WW can fly at hypersonic speed wich is 6,150-12,300 km/per hour. This would give time for Mags to put up his shield.

depending on how far away they are yes.. but these are just ifs. youre still speculating like i said we shouldnt do until the OP specifies