Magneto vs Wonder Woman

ommnomnomnom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman because hasn't she taken on bigger and nastier enemies than magneto and come through the victor?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#102  Edited By TDK_1997

Current Magneto can't quite control his powers so this kinda makes it an easy win for Diana.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By gav

@tdk_1997 said:

Current Magneto can't quite control his powers so this kinda makes it an easy win for Diana.

I assumed this wasn't current Magneto due to the feats listed by OP. OP, want to clarify if this is current or classic?

Broman_1412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav: For any further speculation, this is in fact classic Magneto.

DEBATE!!!!!!!!

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ConvenientLie

@broman_1412 said:

DEBATE!!!!!!!!

Wonder Woman. Lets say she doesnt blitz cause she, well, she doesnt always blitz. So lets say she starts off fighting at half speed. She's a character that is at light speed. if she casually goes HALF speed thats still 90,000 miles per hour. Magneto has NO chance. This is a mismatch.

EDITED: 90,000 miles per SECOND....not hour***

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By gav

DEBATE!!!!!!!!

Thanks for clarification. Magneto. I believe Wonder Woman is a more powerful super hero over all, I just feel this is a bad match up for her.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@broman_1412 said:

DEBATE!!!!!!!!

Thanks for clarification. Magneto. I believe Wonder Woman is a more powerful super hero over all, I just feel this is a bad match up for her.

Wonder Woman. Lets say she doesnt blitz cause she, well, she doesnt always blitz. So lets say she starts off fighting at half speed. She's a character that is at light speed. if she casually goes HALF speed thats still 90,000 miles per hour. Magneto has NO chance. This is a mismatch.

EDITED: 90,000 miles per SECOND....not hour***

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drazah said:

Magneto Stomps Like He Would Stomp 100 Ton Classes Like It's Nothin, She Hulk, Thing, Colossus Etc.

People More Durable Then Diana, WW Is Agile, &Can Block Bullets, But She Can't Move Faster Then His Debris Field's Quantity Of Metal Shards. And That's His WEAKEST Attack!!!. Not To Mention She Cant Even Touch Him Let Alone Breach His Shields Or Get Within Range. I Like The Amazon, Sorry But She Ain't Beaitn Apocalypse I'll Tell You That. Without PIS

You realize Psylocke alone has not only dodged, but jumped along a massive barrage of his projectiles to get in close and beat him, right? You realize, Quicksilver going mach 5 punched Magneto in the face, right? You realize Karnak of all people was able to punch him in the face, right? You realize that Cyclops had to scream and shout entering was needed for him to barely get a shield up and block his beam, right? And what does Apocalypse have to do with anything? Magneto didn't beat him either. People need to realize that was AoA versions and not canon. Why Diana can't charge in and beat him when her combat speed is far above his regardless and his shields aren't auto shields and why she eventually can't break them when she has the power to do so perfectly is beyond me.

Not that i think he would win or anything but if you wanna use low end feats I can bring up how she has been pinned and overpowered on multiple occasions by batman of all people...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't know why all of the sudden Magneto is getting so much "supporters" to avoid naming something else... Magneto is OUT of his league here... Wonder Woman stomps.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so how can WW speedblitz Mags if he as his shield up ? Don,t tell me he hasn't the time to put it up because he always have it. Mags can control her bracelet and he could make her blind, he could make explode her brain, there's like too many way for Magneto to beat her. WW is very strong, but this is a bad match up.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If morals on, Magneto can put up his shield before Diana starts to attack, and win. Unless this is sucky Magneto.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so how can WW speedblitz Mags if he as his shield up ? Don,t tell me he hasn't the time to put it up because he always have it. Mags can control her bracelet and he could make her blind, he could make explode her brain, there's like too many way for Magneto to beat her. WW is very strong, but this is a bad match up.

LMAO at this ^. No he doesnt have the shield up in this fight. thats prep. unless he's a weird character that actually "ALWAYS" has his shields up as you say. I wonder how he eats, or poops...hmm lol

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why all of the sudden Magneto is getting so much "supporters" to avoid naming something else... Magneto is OUT of his league here... Wonder Woman stomps.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish Magneto had durability. WW wins because he doesn't have any. I like Magneto better though:-p.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By CheeseSticks

@convenientlie: Yea sorry, he doesn't always have it. I was writing quick on my cellphone. Anyways, my argument's still there, he can put up his shield the second he's facing WW. That's why i said always, WW can't attack Mags before he put his shield on because morals are on.

And why the F**k are you saying that it's prep ? LMAO , like he has to think 5 hours before the fight to put it on. He's a mutant and that's part of his power.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crabtree said:

I wish Magneto had durability. WW wins because he doesn't have any. I like Magneto better though:-p.

Note: image uploader not working, so sorry for links:

He can take a hit: https://imageshack.us/a/img397/492/magcolagain3pg.jpg

Break a hold from Hercules: https://imageshack.us/a/img53/5774/sgrip3pj.jpg

Shields with standing nukes and blows from She-Hulk and Thor:

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/magfiresstonesshield7jj.jpg/?sa=0

https://imageshack.us/a/img484/3455/magtakesamegatonbomb9cn.jpg

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By CheeseSticks

@gav: Exactly what i'm saying, thank you for the scan, maybe people will stop underestimate Mags.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Yea sorry, he doesn't always have it. I was writing quick on my cellphone. Anyways, my argument's still there, he can put up his shield the second he's facing WW. That's why i said always, WW can't attack Mags before he put his shield on because morals are on.

And why the F**k are you saying that it's prep ? LMAO , like he has to think 5 hours before the fight to put it on. He's a mutant and that's part of his power.

i called it prep cause you cant start a fight already using a power. thats how these battles work. it he already had it on, thats prep and not allowed per the OP. i know its morals on but if she goes HALF as fast as shes ever gone thats still about 90,000 miles PER SECOND. if she casually goes HALF as fast at him, theres NO WAY IN HELL he's going to react fast enough and put up his shields.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By CheeseSticks

@convenientlie: Knowing Mags, the moment he see the silhouette of Diana (The OP didn't precise the distance between the two), he's going to put it up.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Knowing Mags, the moment he see the silhouette of Diana (The OP didn't precise the distance between the two), he's going to put it up.

it takes .4 to react to something. dianas coming at him at half speed which is 90,000 miles per second. its not happening dude.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Mags as enhanced reflexe, and you're saying that 90, 000 miles per second is faster than a thought?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Funsiized

@convenientlie: Yep, cause Diana just Goes around tackling people at 90,000 Mph.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Yep, cause Diana just Goes around tackling people at 90,000 Mph.

thats half as fast as her fastest speed feat, surely you saw me say that about 3 times already. would you like her to fight at a quarter speed for you? ok then at a quarter speed shes takling him at 45,000 miles per second. is that better for you?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By GhostRavage
ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Mags as enhanced reflexe, and you're saying that 90, 000 miles per second is faster than a thought?

yea i know about his reflexes. are they fast enough to react to something coming at them at 90,000 miles per SECOND?? if so i dont want opinon, just provide the scan as proof.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By CheeseSticks

@convenientlie: I'm going to repeat, is 90, 000 miles per hour faster than a thought (wich is how Mags activate his shield) ?

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ConvenientLie

@funsiized said:

LOL! *thumbs up*

LMAO at you cause you gave him a thumbs up and then i responded with thats only half her speed, and as we all know nobody would fight at half speed.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Funsiized

@funsiized said:

thats half as fast as her fastest speed feat, surely you saw me say that about 3 times already. would you like her to fight at a quarter speed for you? ok then at a quarter speed shes takling him at 45,000 miles per second. is that better for you?

In Character, Diana hardly if ever uses her speed on that level. Particularly in fights. unless of course, you can show me multiple scans of her doing that......

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: I'm going to repeat, is 90, 000 miles per hour faster than a thought (wich is how Mags activate his shield) ?

well like i already said, it takes about half a second to react to things. so yes thats her speed is faster than that. and IIII asked YOU how fast is his reaction time and could you provide scans of him reacting to someone coming at him at 90,000 miles per SECOND at him. thanks.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: In Character, Diana hardly if ever uses her speed on that level. Particularly in fights. unless of course, you can show me multiple scans of her doing that......

are you saying that diana wont want to fight at half speed?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Funsiized

@funsiized said:

@convenientlie: In Character, Diana hardly if ever uses her speed on that level. Particularly in fights. unless of course, you can show me multiple scans of her doing that......

Good job Dodging my question.

To answer yours, Yes, According to you, she infact wont, as she is shown NOT to. unless of course. you find me scans that say otherwise.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

@funsiized said:

LOL! *thumbs up*

LMAO at you cause you gave him a thumbs up and then i responded with thats only half her speed, and as we all know nobody would fight at half speed.

Haha! Man... You're comprehension its so narrowed. *thumbs up* to you too...

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I stated before, this is just a bad match-up for WW. The OP said nothing about them fighting out of character, so WW is not blitzing at near light or any other ridiculous speed being thrown around by some posters. Also Magneto is a bad guy, so he can and will fight dirty.

Magneto will throw his shield up and WW will be able to do nothing. Even if she gets a hit, I doubt it, he's not getting one shotted, and he can break her embrace effortlessly. In case anyone forgot she's vulnerable to piercing attacks, which will surely happen with any bits of scrap metal that Magneto will be pulverizing her with.

Heaven forbid she brought her sword which will fly out of her hands and decapitate her. Her bracers will get used against her and Magneto could easily act like an older brother doing the "why are you hitting yourself" routine while controlling her arms.

WW over all is a bigger powerhouse, and I'd favour her over Magneto in a lot of other match ups, just not against each other.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By CheeseSticks

@convenientlie: Well, no i don't have scans of Mags against someone with 90,000 miles per hour speed because they aren't in the same universe.The enhanced speed and reflexe of Mags are in his bio on this website if you want to take a look. Mags being a master strategist and having a Genius level intellect can probably put up his shield before Diana's coming at him. Also, like everybody said, WW speedblitzing at 90,000 miles per second is just so out of character.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

Good job Dodging my question.

To answer yours, Yes, According to you, she infact wont, as she is shown NOT to. unless of course. you find me scans that say otherwise.

im not dodging anything. im allowing this fight to go at half speed to be nice. is that not fair enough for you? ok, so youre straight out saying that wonder woman wont go half speed? who does that? why wouldnt she? should i look for a scan of her NOT trying? what are you saying? are you saying that she isnt that fast?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Well, no i don't have scans of Mags against someone with 90,000 miles per hour speed because they aren't in the same universe.The enhanced speed and reflexe of Mags are in his bio on this website if you want to take a look. Mags being a master strategist and having a Genius level intellect can probably put up his shield before Diana's coming at him. Also, like everybody said, WW going at 90,000 miles per hour is just so out of character.

No he's claiming random encounters she blitzs at 90,000 miles per second!! LOL, talk about OUT OF CHARACTER and NOT POSSIBLE.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If your going to say Diana rarely ever blitzes off the bat then you should factor in the that Magneto has been hit by opponents coming head on a hell of a lot more often than he has stopped them with his shields.

Hitting his shields with enough force also drains and distracts him.

But this is all irrelevant as they fight to the best with no PIS so WW will go at him as fast as she can before he can react and give him a rap on the old helmet.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Well, no i don't have scans of Mags against someone with 90,000 miles per hour speed because they aren't in the same universe.The enhanced speed and reflexe of Mags are in his bio on this website if you want to take a look. Mags being a master strategist and having a Genius level intellect can probably put up his shield before Diana's coming at him. Also, like everybody said, WW going at 90,000 miles per hour is just so out of character.

i dont have time to make an argument against myself dude, lol thats your job. i would but not today man im kinda busy. its not per hour, its per second. its not out of character for diana to go half speed.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By ConvenientLie

@gav said:
@cheesesticks said:

No he's claiming random encounters she blitzs at 90,000 miles per second!! LOL, talk about OUT OF CHARACTER and NOT POSSIBLE.

im sorry if you cant comprehend what im saying. i'll try harder. WW has gone at light speed, thats 186,000 miles per second. so thats as fast as she goes. you following still? good, ok so divide that by 2 and thats about 90,000 miles per SECOND..still with me? ok so if ww is generous and decides to simply go at mags at HALF her speed, thats 90,000 miles per second. tada...did you get that?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By CheeseSticks

If Mags can block Thor hammer with his shield, i don,t think WW punch would do too much.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Dear god, its like high school debate all over again.

im not dodging anything

Except for my questions asking for Scans....

im allowing this fight to go at half speed to be nice. is that not fair enough for you? ok, so youre straight out saying that wonder woman wont go half speed? who does that? why wouldnt she? should i look for a scan of her NOT trying? what are you saying? are you saying that she isnt that fast?

So you now set Wonderwomans Character.. welp i guess your just god now. Fact is, SHE NEVER FIGHTS THAT FAST UNLESS PUSHED TO. UNLESS OF COURSE, YOU SHOW ME SCANS SAYING OTHERWISE. GET IT?

You yourself were asking for scans earlier in this thread and yet when asked you give NOTHING, Good job being a hypocrite.

When did i say she CAN'T go that fast? i said she WON'T fight at that speed until proven otherwise, simply because she HASN'T.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not dodging anything

im allowing this fight to go at half speed to be nice. is that not fair enough for you? ok, so youre straight out saying that wonder woman wont go half speed? who does that? why wouldnt she? should i look for a scan of her NOT trying? what are you saying? are you saying that she isnt that fast?

So you now set Wonderwomans Character.. welp i guess your just god now. Fact is, SHE NEVER FIGHTS THAT FAST UNLESS PUSHED TO. UNLESS OF COURSE, YOU SHOW ME SCANS SAYING OTHERWISE. GET IT?

You yourself were asking for scans earlier in this thread and yet when asked you give NOTHING, Good job being a hypocrite.

When did i say she CAN'T go that fast? i said she WON'T fight at that speed until proven otherwise, simply because she HASN'T.

Exactly

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mags can block Thor hammer with his shield, i don,t think WW punch would do too much.

so can you provide scans showing that the hammer was going faster than 90,000 miles per second? if so i'll admit that mags can put up the shields. thanks.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thos hammer >>>>>>>> WW punch

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not dodging anything

what question im not sure what you want from me? you want me to show her fighting at half speed? idk what you want! how am i a hypocrite? watch your damn mouth. im not saying i wont provide the scans, im saying i dont know what u want me to show. do you need me to show you the math? are you sayingn that 90,000 isnt about half of the speed of light? are you saying that diana wont even fight at half speed? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU!!

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

im not dodging anything

what question im not sure what you want from me? you want me to show her fighting at half speed? idk what you want! how am i a hypocrite? watch your damn mouth. im not saying i wont provide the scans, im saying i dont know what u want me to show. do you need me to show you the math? are you sayingn that 90,000 isnt about half of the speed of light? are you saying that diana wont even fight at half speed? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU!!

ill put it nice and simple kay?

Show me CONSISTENT Scans of her FIGHTING at half Light speed or anything near. Key word is CONSISTENT.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie: Morals are on, do you really think WW first thought will be to speedblitz ? Mags can put up his shield because she's not going to speedblitz Mags the moment she see him. With the shield active, it's the end for WW.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not dodging anything

This kind of stuff always happen when arguing with him... Im laughing my @ss off with this discussion.

ConvenientLie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

im not dodging anything

ill put it nice and simple kay?

Show me CONSISTENT Scans of her FIGHTING at half Light speed or anything near. Key word is CONSISTENT.

so i have to go and find scans of her consistently fight at half light speed? why? is it so hard to fathom that if someones top speed is light speed that they would fight at 90,000 miles per second if they fought at half speed? thats asinine. why would i go looking for a scan that says "hey im going at half of my speed"? lmao

nigravirum1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto wins probably but it is a close fight