#1 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

Rules

Morals off
Battlefield: Tibet
#2 Posted by Roddy010 (5250 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto...

#3 Edited by Dernman (15120 posts) - - Show Bio

ooo ooo oo Someone compare Weather Wizard to Storm so we can have a riot of Magneto fanboys against Storm fanboys that will never end.

#4 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh oh, Magneto got his sleeves rolled up.

#5 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... I'll say Magneto
#6 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
How would Magneto defend himself from Weather Wizard putting a Tornado in his stomach.... 
#7 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna: Damn....
#8 Edited by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:

Yea Damn is right if he has no morals its pretty much an instant win against most people.
#9 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10507 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungGunna:LOL I love this feat from WW. If only Storm had no morals >:-).... 

If WW could do this I think he could win, and since he is a Flash rogue I am sure his reaction time is probably very good but so is Magneto's. Could WW pull this off past Magneto's force field? If he can't then I can't think of anything he could do hurt Magneto, as lightning and cold amps Mag's powers, he can warp EM fields within storms to amp his powers, and his control of EM spectrum is absolute, which would include WW's lightning or any electricuty based powers.

#10 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:

Yea Damn is right if he has no morals its pretty much an instant win against most people.
Hes ice cold and yeah i read those issues and when they killed kid zoom and stuff it appears as though his son has the same powers
#11 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:

Hes ice cold and yeah i read those issues and when they killed kid zoom and stuff it appears as though his son has the same powers
Do you think Magneto could survive that because it seems that Weather Wizard can do that at will...
#12 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:

Do you think Magneto could survive that because it seems that Weather Wizard can do that at will...
I really dont know what counter mags has for that as he manifests it internally so its not like forcefields are going to do much
#13 Posted by JediXMan (30650 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals means Magneto could actually shut down WW's brain. So then it could be a matter of who is faster. My bet would be Magneto, but I'm not sure.

#14 Posted by YoungGunna (2439 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:

I really dont know what counter mags has for that as he manifests it internally so its not like forcefields are going to do much
Yea I was thinking that too... I'm going with WW for now...
#15 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:
@YoungGunna said:
@IZZR said:

Yea I was thinking that too... I'm going with WW for now...
Yeah me too and as Jedi dude mentioned if thats the case this could be a case of a double K.O. where they kill each other at the same time who knows
#16 Posted by Freefa11 (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto has 15 times normal human reaction speed and, as mentioned, can shut people's brains down, or rip all the iron out of their bodies, or rip them to pieces, or blast them, etc. His shields have kept out teleporters, so they can work on more than just conventional physical attacks. 

How does Weather Wizard's control work? If it is based on any kind of technology or uses some kind of EM manipulation to generate weather effects, Magneto should be able to detect and overpower it fairly easily. If it's something like a mutant power, Magneto could just prevent his powers from working like he did to all the X-Men (including Storm) during Fatal Attractions. 

@Dernmanhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/magneto-vs-storm/8178/#96 

90 pages. Enjoy.

#17 Posted by Dernman (15120 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11
You do know I was being sarcastic when I acted happy about the two fanboy groups going at it right?
I also never said who I thought would win.
#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.

#19 Posted by Death_2_Posers (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever's faster on the draw I guess then. 

#20 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Magneto.
#21 Posted by Killemall (18583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11 said:
Magneto has 15 times normal human reaction speed and, as mentioned, can shut people's brains down, or rip all the iron out of their bodies, or rip them to pieces, or blast them, etc. His shields have kept out teleporters, so they can work on more than just conventional physical attacks. 

How does Weather Wizard's control work? If it is based on any kind of technology or uses some kind of EM manipulation to generate weather effects, Magneto should be able to detect and overpower it fairly easily. If it's something like a mutant power, Magneto could just prevent his powers from working like he did to all the X-Men (including Storm) during Fatal Attractions. 

@Dernmanhttp://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/magneto-vs-storm/8178/#96  90 pages. Enjoy.
well gotta go with mag :)
#22 Posted by Nefarious (20451 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Magneto.

#23 Posted by The Stegman (24471 posts) - - Show Bio

well in the arc "Full Throttle" WW had his wand broken and still could control the weather, if THAT'S the case, i give it to him, however if he needs the wand, all Mags has to do is break it (i'm assuming it's metal) and it's game over

#24 Posted by AlbinoBlacksheep (130 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
Magneto.
#25 Posted by nickthedevil (12544 posts) - - Show Bio

Weather Wizard should win this. Magneto's powers should be negated with a wave of his hand

#26 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe if Magneto channel his power to his durability, Tornado won't do a thing to him even from inside. Plus, his power can alter planetary magnetic field, which could in turn affect the whether.

Magneto will win with some effort.

#27 Posted by nickthedevil (12544 posts) - - Show Bio

In Rogue War Weather Wizard confessed he could mess with the Earth's magnetic field too. Then he did, and beat Magenta with her own powers. He reversed her polarity ten times over and sent lighting through it, or something. I'm not into physics. Point is, he took away her magnetic powers and beat her with em.

#28 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#29 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Weather Wizard

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.
#31 Posted by XiiX (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

*Bump

#32 Edited by Rijehu (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever acts first

#33 Posted by dondave (37612 posts) - - Show Bio

MM

#34 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto. Faster reaction time. He can prevent internal attacks by manipulating his own atomic structure, that's assuming they function inside his shields which nothing else has so far. People have tried screwing with the EM field and polarity before. It doesn't work. Magneto's control is too great as is his range. Tony's tried it several times. In AVX he even tried using Jupiter's EM field to cancel or counter Magneto. Mags just took it and amped himself. Most weather attacks just amp him further including lightning and cold. Weather Wizard gets stomped here.

#35 Edited by jagernutt (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

ooo ooo oo Someone compare Weather Wizard to Storm so we can have a riot of Magneto fanboys against Storm fanboys that will never end.

storm wrecks weather wizard

#36 Posted by Dernman (15120 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

storm wrecks weather wizard

#37 Posted by Storm Calling (3598 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto may can withstand some cold base attacks but severe ones, especially if WW isn't pulling his punches, could kill him. I think this battle could go either way, especially if WW can perform internal weather base attacks on Magneto.

#38 Posted by Eisenfauste (8294 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.

#39 Posted by Night4345 (4273 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#40 Posted by ComicStooge (12897 posts) - - Show Bio

Wizard.

#41 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8783 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by highaccuser (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark has a very specific way of dealing with Magnetics.

#43 Posted by CaptainMarvelThunder (1107 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto. Easily.

#44 Posted by VenomousTaco (905 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Magneto take Weather Wizard's wand, leaving him powerless?

#45 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

LOOK AT THE BICEPS ON ERIK!!!

Pretty sure Magneto takes it with those alone...

#46 Posted by dorukesin (6042 posts) - - Show Bio

mark

#47 Posted by highaccuser (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoustaco: nope, it comes back to him. And he can use it to shock anyone holding it, plus I think his power is internalized now.

Not sure how people think magneto gets past Marc's anti magnetic attacks...

#48 Posted by VenomousTaco (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser: In that case, I'll side with Weather Wizard. He is an incredibly underrated character IMO, and deserves more respect and attention.

#49 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever moves first wins honestly. they can likely 1-shot each other.

#50 Posted by highaccuser (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever moves first wins honestly. they can likely 1-shot each other.

Considering Weather Wizard has outreacted a blitzing Bart Allen, I think he'll move first.