• 102 results
#1 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic vulture vs Magneto from this clip.

Who is the MOST unstoppable? Who can do more "ANYTHING" with their powers?

The loop the loop is devastating, we can all agree. What will happen when Magneto busts out the power of 'lifting a mail box' or 'argue with the doorman'?

Wait, i can't even pretend. Can you believe magneto rang the door bell, then argued with the door-man? What about him correcting what minor mayhem he stirred up to begin with? Oops, i bent that light pole. I better fix it before i get in trouble!
#2 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

(My point system of EVIL)
Magneto failed at actually getting directions from the gas station attendant ... -1 point for M 
Magneto was kindly following the flow of traffic and obeying the traffic signals in his "M' mobile. Not exactly the work of a man with goals of world domination ... But wait!!! What's this!?!? 
He runs a red light! Magneto is a law unto himself!!! ... +1 point for M 
Magneto then parks in a no parking zone ... +1 point for M 
Magneto politely rings the doorbell of the Baxter Building but Reed tells a white lie to get rid of him. What's this "Magneto" guy sellin anyway? Who cares, I'm busy playing chess ... -1 point for M
Magneto disobeys the doorman and takes a "private" elevator ... +1 point for M 
Magneto vandalizes some public property ... +1 point for M 
Magneto then gently repairs public property, but succeeds in entertaining the spectators, like a street magician that would rival any Vegas Act!!! ... -1 point for M but -1 point for Criss Angel 
Magneto follows Reed respectfully into the Baxter Building's workout room, so that he doesn't mess up the living room carpet that Herbie just finished vacuuming. -1 point for M 
Magneto breaks Reed's locker room cabinet, causing some damage to the wall that will need to be spackled. +1 point for Magneto 
Magneto becomes leader of the Fantastic Four ... +1 point for Magneto 

After taking the point system into consideration and all is cancelled out ...
Magneto ranks as a +2 on the scale of EVIL
Criss Angel ranks as a -1 on the scale of EVIL 

The Vulture makes the headlines of the Daily Bugle as "UNSTOPPABLE BADASS" ... +1 point for V  
The Vulture nabs an unsuspecting gentleman from his balcony. This man can no longer enjoy his coffee and the leisurely reading of his newspaper articles ... +1 point for Vulture 
The Vulture manages to cause some alarm to Peter Parker, with vigorous wing flapping, and then carries him off with his feet ... +1 point for V 
The Vulture takes a break to check his E-Mail and Facebook accounts. Nobody commented on the "evil" Youtube video he posted, and they didn't click "LIKE" ... -1 point for V 
The Vulture never does seem to make it to that water tower he seems so focussed on ... -1 point for V 
The Vulture finishes off with an outstanding LOOP the LOOP ... +2 points for V ... one point for each Loop

Vulture ranks as a +3 on the scale of EVIL 

Vulture +3 
Magneto +2  
Criss Angel -1 

After crunching the numbers and running this simulation through a computer program that took 5 years in development ... the results do not lie.
THE CLEAR WINNER IS VULTURE 
MASTER OF EVIL ... and Deadliest Warrior

#3 Posted by Too Cold (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i never liked vulture, mags ftw
#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh....My....God....That is priceless.  Hooligan, have I ever told you I love you?
Staff
#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"
Oh....My....God....That is priceless.  Hooligan, have I ever told you I love you? "
MzombieX made one of the greatest posts ever as well. This thread is made of win.
#6 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no limit to the amount of mailboxes Magneto can lift.

#7 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

That video of magneto is so great.... I can't even put it into words.

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"
Oh....My....God....That is priceless.  Hooligan, have I ever told you I love you? "
MzombieX made one of the greatest posts ever as well. This thread is made of win. "

Agreed.
Staff
#9 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread should be pinned.

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
"This thread should have its own board."

Fixed.
Staff
#11 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Dane said:
Fixed. "
I would consider campaigning to get that board it's own active moderators.
#12 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Vulture CuRbsTomPs. He has beaten Silver Surfer, Juggernaut and many more powerful beings in one swing with a wing. K4tzman has a very valid scan for it.
#13 Posted by ThaMessenger07 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan:

I Love It! You Sir are a Gentleman and a Scholar for this Thread! 

@MzombieX:   

You My dear Sir. Added a level of incredible to this already incredible thread with your point system. Bravo! 

Here are a Few Vulture Beat-downs! 

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuff said.
Staff
#15 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Nuff said.
"
LOL!!!
#16 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaMessenger07:
Thanks man I appreciate it, and I appreciate the extra Vulture posts. " He has the voice ... and skin ... of an old man ... and the punch of a wrecking ball! " 
- LMAO - :)
#17 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
"That video of magneto is so great.... I can't even put it into words. "

It is definitely far beyond great and far beyond words. Thanks for posting it man! 
It's a rare treasure that belongs in a time capsule for future civilizations to enjoy.
#18 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

i am preparing a counter-argument in favor of "the MENACE of MAGNETO!"

in video format.

#19 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#20 Posted by Jake Fury (18641 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulture> PR Beyonder.
#21 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

there is so much to learn from this video.

Ben's intolerance of robots, reed's 4 alarm klaxon that tells them when they have a call from downstairs, the tedious struggles of Magneto's every day life, and how he resorts to threats and ineffectual feats of strength to get his way.... 

wow... so good.

#22 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto.

#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

The Church of Toomsey lives!

Hooligan you're one of my favorite posters..and for this I post our logo.

#24 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

My tribute to the outrageously great 1970's magneto.
#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan: HAHAHAHAH YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!
#26 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

Fortified_Hooligan wins.

#27 Posted by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan:
o...m....g....That was amazing.  Love the ending.
Staff
#28 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

it needs a bump.

#29 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan:
I love the Magneto Mix. 
He is absolutely terrifying! Wouldn't want to run into him in a dark alley.  
Cause when Magneto gets angry ... things begin to HAPPEN!!!
#30 Edited by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Now to address this battle. 

Magneto's flying car passes too close to Toomes' roost. 

Like an emerald rainbow of vengeance, Toomes rockets toward the car at an astounding 35 MPH. Toomes declares that the skies belong to the VULTURE! and scowls balefully into the driver's side area. 

Magneto "INDEED?" 

The very notion of something belonging to someone else trips magneto's precarious sanity strait over into "pontificating super villain" mode. magneto goes on to extol the virtues of wielding the power of magnetism, including the great gas mileage. 

Toomes has had it. He knows from long experience that "THIS time the victory is MINE!" and begins throwing "wrecking ball" punches. 
Magneto leans out the window of his "M" car and dandles his fingers, next thing you know literally several mail boxes are floating up toward the vulture. 

Magneto is again incensed that Toomes has the audacity to claim anything at all could possibly not belong to magneto, since he is a law unto himself. 

Toomes hits the loop the loop, expertly evading the mail-boxes and landing what is canonically referred to as "a brutal onslaught" on the M car. 

Everything slowly drifts to the ground. Magneto gets out of the M car and twists up a light-post. Toomes is closing for the kill, flies too close to the light post and magneto straitens it out so he won't get in trouble for petty vandalism, toomes is snared in the pole, hung by his pants in an atomic super-wedgie. 

Magneto by incapacitation. 

"No one may DARE contradict me!" "I am MAGNETO. I answer to NONE!"

#31 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
"
Now to address this battle. 

Magneto's flying car passes too close to Toomes' roost. 

Like an emerald rainbow of vengeance, Toomes rockets toward the car at an astounding 35 MPH. Toomes declares that the skies belong to the VULTURE! and scowls balefully into the driver's side area. 

Magneto "INDEED?" 

The very notion of something belonging to someone else trips magneto's precarious sanity strait over into "pontificating supervillain" mode. magneto goes on to extole the virtues of wielding the power of magnetism, including the great gas mileage. 

Toomes has had it. He knows from long experience that "THIS time the victory is MINE!" and begins throwing "wreckingball" punches. 
Magneto leans out the window of his "M" car and dandles his fingers, next thing you know literally several mail boxes are floating up toward the vulture.  Magneto is again incenced that Toomes has the audacity to claim anything at all could possibly not belong to magneto, since he is a law unto himself.  Toomes hits the loop the loop, expertly evading the mail-boxes and landing what is cannonically referred to as "a brutal onslaught" on the M car.  Everything slowly drifts to the ground. Magneto gets out of the M car and twists up a light-post. Toomes is closing for the kill, flies too close to the light post and magneto straitens it out so he won't get in trouble for petty vandalism, toomes is snared in the pole, hung by his pants in an atomic super-wedgie.  Magneto by incapacitation.  "No one may DARE contradict me!" "I am MAGNETO. I answer to NONE!" "

You had me at "including the great gas mileage" ... <sigh> ... you had me at "including the great gas mileage" ... <swoon>
#32 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!!! hooligan u are a genius

#33 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

One last bump. 

Everybody take a look at the awesome of 1970's magneto and compare it to the well established awesome of classic vulture. 

you decide.
#34 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. magneto stomps!

#35 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
"

(My point system of EVIL)
Magneto failed at actually getting directions from the gas station attendant ... -1 point for M 
Magneto was kindly following the flow of traffic and obeying the traffic signals in his "M' mobile. Not exactly the work of a man with goals of world domination ... But wait!!! What's this!?!? 
He runs a red light! Magneto is a law unto himself!!! ... +1 point for M 
Magneto then parks in a no parking zone ... +1 point for M 
Magneto politely rings the doorbell of the Baxter Building but Reed tells a white lie to get rid of him. What's this "Magneto" guy sellin anyway? Who cares, I'm busy playing chess ... -1 point for M
Magneto disobeys the doorman and takes a "private" elevator ... +1 point for M 
Magneto vandalizes some public property ... +1 point for M 
Magneto then gently repairs public property, but succeeds in entertaining the spectators, like a street magician that would rival any Vegas Act!!! ... -1 point for M but -1 point for Criss Angel 
Magneto follows Reed respectfully into the Baxter Building's workout room, so that he doesn't mess up the living room carpet that Herbie just finished vacuuming. -1 point for M 
Magneto breaks Reed's locker room cabinet, causing some damage to the wall that will need to be spackled. +1 point for Magneto 
Magneto becomes leader of the Fantastic Four ... +1 point for Magneto 

Magneto ranks as a +2 on the scale of EVIL
Criss Angel ranks as a -1 on the scale of EVIL 

The Vulture makes the headlines of the Daily Bugle as "UNSTOPPABLE BADASS" ... +1 point for V  
The Vulture nabs an unsuspecting gentleman from his balcony. This man can no longer enjoy his coffee and the leisurely reading of his newspaper articles ... +1 point for Vulture 
The Vulture manages to cause some alarm to Peter Parker, with vigorous wing flapping, and then carries him off with his feet ... +1 point for V 
The Vulture takes a break to check his E-Mail and Facebook accounts. Nobody commented on the "evil" Youtube video he posted, and they didn't click "LIKE" ... -1 point for V 
The Vulture never does seem to make it to that water tower he seems so focussed on ... -1 point for V 
The Vulture finishes off with an outstanding LOOP the LOOP ... +2 points for V ... one point for each Loop

Vulture ranks as a +3 on the scale of EVIL 

Vulture +3 
Magneto +2  
Criss Angel -1 

After crunching the numbers and running this simulation through a computer program that took 5 years in development ... the results do not lie.
THE CLEAR WINNER IS VULTURE 
MASTER OF EVIL ... and Deadliest Warrior

"
LMMFAO
#36 Posted by RetolledTruth (941 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#37 Posted by Deadcool (6811 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto!!, He doesn't needs Gas!!!!!
Just kidding, Vulture...

#38 Edited by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

i made a new avatar  in honor of this thread.

#39 Posted by ComicStooge (12849 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread deserves it's own website!

#40 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

normal mags would wipe the floor with vulture.
however 1970's cartoon mags wa sort of retarded and appallingly  slow

so vulture wins

mags is possibly my favourite character by the way

#41 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
" i made a new avatar  in honor of this thread. "
LOL, Awesome thread! 
=]
#42 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Dane said:
Fixed. "
lol...
#43 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we calling this one for Toomes then?

#44 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Ewww Magneto's big ass collar
#45 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio
"

Are we calling this one for Toomes then?

"

I think so
#46 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Last Bump, I swear. 

haha.
#47 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

mags

#48 Posted by Asok (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulture loops-the-loop and defeats Magneto.

#49 Posted by CaptainJ (76 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto definately wins:)
#50 Posted by Nefarious (20370 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.